User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster
Wesley
Wesley
Vash
Vash
Rodgers
Rodgers
Can't think of a clever reason for these guys to fight, but they are fighting in a two-story library and their lives and the lives of their friends and family are on the line.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By supertrooper117

vash cant break the shield without his angel arm but he is extremely fast and i know he can outshoot wesley but i think cap might beat him... 

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

Hell no, Vash's reaction speed is too great. His agility and reflex is off the charts.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Super-Buster

There was a fight in the anime in which Vash was fighting a guy who used a drill to attack and it blocked all of Vash's shots from the front, so Vash set his gun up in a position so that when the guy charged at him Vash used strings to pull the trigger on his gun and got the dude in the back. Also, Vash couldn't break Cap's shield even if he had the angel arm... it's unbreakable.

Wesley is another matter, I know next to nothing about him except for the movie which was not canon. Could Wesley curve bullets in the comic as well?
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By supertrooper117

ehh maybe your right but ive never known vash to get into hand to hand combat

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary

....Ri-ight, i mean, the fact that he made a hole in the moon doesn't talk for it self. Especially since the speed it went at light speed.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Super-Buster
Hedatary said:
"....Ri-ight, i mean, the fact that he made a hole in the moon doesn't talk for it self. Especially since the speed it went at light speed.
"
Dude, it was in the title, no angel arm for Vash.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Super-Buster said:
"There was a fight in the anime in which Vash was fighting a guy who used a drill to attack and it blocked all of Vash's shots from the front, so Vash set his gun up in a position so that when the guy charged at him Vash used strings to pull the trigger on his gun and got the dude in the back. Also, Vash couldn't break Cap's shield even if he had the angel arm... it's unbreakable.

Wesley is another matter, I know next to nothing about him except for the movie which was not canon. Could Wesley curve bullets in the comic as well?
"
I dont remeber. But he could deflect bullets with his knife.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary

Vash could dodge bullets with ease. And Vash faced a swordsmen who could turn Cap into a pile of pieces with his sword.

And i'm just making a point Super

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He wasn't curving in the comic.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supertrooper117

i would give vash the win easily but caps shield  is a very big variable in this eqaution

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Forever
Hedatary said:
"And Vash faced a swordsmen who could turn Cap into a pile of pieces with his sword. "

Pure speculation.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super-Buster

The reason I asked was because it could be possible to curve a bullet around Cap's shield, but if he doesn't do it in the comics then it's a moot point.

@Gambler: That's interesting, maybe it could work against Vash, do you remember what caliber bullet's they were? Vash's revolver is powerful and could maybe knock the knife out of Wesley's hand if he tried to deflect it.

@Hedatary: My memory must be rusty, when did Vash fight a swordsman?
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By supertrooper117

i remember him fightin one in the manga at the top of a desert valley it was the first time he used angel arm

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Super-Buster

Well I never read the manga, isn't it the anime that is canon?

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By supertrooper117

no i dont think so...

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedatary
Forever said:
"Hedatary said:
"And Vash faced a swordsmen who could turn Cap into a pile of pieces with his sword. "

Pure speculation."

True.

Manga is the canon. Anime is akin to the manga but it's still debated as a canon.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Forever said:
"

Guessing off of what I know about the characters, Wesley and Cap are about the same quickness while Vash is quicker than both of them.  How much quicker is the question.  They can all dodge bullets, which makes the initial shots worthless, however, if quick enough, Vash could manuever himself into a position where his guns were close enough that the bullet couldn't be dodged.  This would seem out of character for him because he really was against killing.  He could end up shooting to wound but against Cap and to a lesser extent Wesley, that may not be enough.

Cap's shield is even easier to dodge than the bullets but that first pass is not what would need to get them.  Cap would ricochet it to hit them on a return bounce, distract the target so that he could hit them, or dislodge something else that could then topple on his target.  In a straight up fight against Wesley he could do this easily but with Vash running around, the question again becomes how quick Vash is.  Without knowing more about Vash's reaction time I can not truly judge this battle.

"
Nice post. except Wesley never missed, ever. Its almost like his superpower. He never misses
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary

Who aims at vampires with no reaction speed at all. Vash aims at mutants and freaks that actually dodges bullets in regular basis. And vash is named the gunsligher for a reason. He uses his gun in a number of variety of ways. Amd Vasj could dodge bullets with ease even though he is a normal human.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By supertrooper117
Gambler said:
"Forever said:
"

Guessing off of what I know about the characters, Wesley and Cap are about the same quickness while Vash is quicker than both of them.  How much quicker is the question.  They can all dodge bullets, which makes the initial shots worthless, however, if quick enough, Vash could manuever himself into a position where his guns were close enough that the bullet couldn't be dodged.  This would seem out of character for him because he really was against killing.  He could end up shooting to wound but against Cap and to a lesser extent Wesley, that may not be enough.

Cap's shield is even easier to dodge than the bullets but that first pass is not what would need to get them.  Cap would ricochet it to hit them on a return bounce, distract the target so that he could hit them, or dislodge something else that could then topple on his target.  In a straight up fight against Wesley he could do this easily but with Vash running around, the question again becomes how quick Vash is.  Without knowing more about Vash's reaction time I can not truly judge this battle.

"
Nice post. except Wesley never missed, ever. Its almost like his superpower. He never misses
"
well when fighting theses  guys it wont matter bec. cap has his shield and vash can catch bullets and can block them with his gun
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Forever
Gambler said:
"Nice post. except Wesley never missed, ever. Its almost like his superpower. He never misses"

I know but we have to break that down into it's component parts to make it fit the fact that these other characters can dodge bullets.  Is it his aim that allows him to never miss?  If so, then anyone who can dodge as he is pulling the trigger or is quick enough to dodge after the bullet leaves the barrel can dodge the bullet.  Is it because he can manipulate the bullet in flight?  I certainly dont remember that being the case and if it was then almost certainly there would have been bullet curving.  Is it because he can read the movements of the other individual expertly?  Again this is no help if the other person is quick enough to dodge while youre pulling the trigger or after the bullet has been fired.  We basically have powers/abilities that are at odds with each other and so we have to reason which one would come out on top.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary

You know, Vash could just use Cap's shield as a way to bounce bullets and use it as a momentom for his bullets to hit Snipes.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Forever said:
"Gambler said:
"Nice post. except Wesley never missed, ever. Its almost like his superpower. He never misses"

I know but we have to break that down into it's component parts to make it fit the fact that these other characters can dodge bullets.  Is it his aim that allows him to never miss?  If so, then anyone who can dodge as he is pulling the trigger or is quick enough to dodge after the bullet leaves the barrel can dodge the bullet.  Is it because he can manipulate the bullet in flight?  I certainly dont remember that being the case and if it was then almost certainly there would have been bullet curving.  Is it because he can read the movements of the other individual expertly?  Again this is no help if the other person is quick enough to dodge while youre pulling the trigger or after the bullet has been fired.  We basically have powers/abilities that are at odds with each other and so we have to reason which one would come out on top."
I see what your saying. I gotta go but I will respond when i come  back.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Super-Buster

I remember now, Vash was fighting that samurai dude.

Anyways, on the subject of Vash's speed, it's always hard to judge in anime/manga, but I have seen nothing stating that Vash is super-human (or super-plant). For example, when he dodges bullets it is stated that he looks where the gun is pointed and gets out of the way before the gun is fired, not actually seeing the the bullet coming and then moving which would be super-human. 

I really need to know more about Wesley, what are his stats? What can he do that would complicate this fast? Could he deflect Vash's bullets?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hedatary
Super-Buster said:
"I remember now, Vash was fighting that samurai dude.

Anyways, on the subject of Vash's speed, it's always hard to judge in anime/manga, but I have seen nothing stating that Vash is super-human (or super-plant). For example, when he dodges bullets it is stated that he looks where the gun is pointed and gets out of the way before the gun is fired, not actually seeing the the bullet coming and then moving which would be super-human. 

I really need to know more about Wesley, what are his stats? What can he do that would complicate this fast? Could he deflect Vash's bullets?

"
Thats still the same thing as dodging a bullet. Anyway like i said before, he is a normal human. However, if it helps, he could do two finger push up, hand stand style.
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super-Buster

I know its the same thing as dodging a bullet, what I am trying to answer is whether Vash is super-humanly fast. And Vash is technically a plant, not a human.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By supertrooper117

also vash can dodge bullets point blank (gun is right in his face) with no effort and he is pretty strong as well but not superhuman strong also his he has his revolver and his smg with .45 caliber bullets so now i think he can win this

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Forever
Super-Buster said:

"
Yes Wesley can deflect bullets and should be able to shoot them out of the air.

I'll rely on your interpretation of Vash's speed and say that they are all fairly close now.  Hedatrary's right that Vash and Wesley could both use the shield, while in Cap's hands or while in the air, to deflect their own bullets at any target, and Vash has a heavy calibre on his gun that might change the path of the shield to eliminate any trick shot Cap is attempting to use.  The question then would be how likely are they to shoot at the rather slow moving (to them) shield instead of targeting each other or Cap?  They might be moved to do so after realizing everyone is a bullet dodger but they'd only need to do that once for Cap to change his tactics.

This is a very even battle Super.  Excellent job in thinking this one up.
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By supertrooper117
Forever said:
"Super-Buster said:

"
Yes Wesley can deflect bullets and should be able to shoot them out of the air.

I'll rely on your interpretation of Vash's speed and say that they are all fairly close now.  Hedatrary's right that Vash and Wesley could both use the shield, while in Cap's hands or while in the air, to deflect their own bullets at any target, and Vash has a heavy calibre on his gun that might change the path of the shield to eliminate any trick shot Cap is attempting to use.  The question then would be how likely are they to shoot at the rather slow moving (to them) shield instead of targeting each other or Cap?  They might be moved to do so after realizing everyone is a bullet dodger but they'd only need to do that once for Cap to change his tactics.

This is a very even battle Super.  Excellent job in thinking this one up.
"
i dont think cap will let his shield loose when he knows that both of these peoples arsenals are projectiles and vash has super human speed, agility and reflexes
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Super-Buster

I gotta go, but I'll get back to this thread, thanks Forever.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hedatary

Here is a little fun fact. Vash was is six time faster than a highly trained gun man.

caption
caption
caption
caption

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Akira Overdrive

This is tricky,Wesley's skill level and abilites is hard to determine,you would pretty much have to read Wanted to understand,but technically Wesly's power is to kill,and it seems that power allows him to do anything to get the job done.I guess.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Super-Buster

Wesley has been said to never miss and his power is supposedly to kill, does this mean that he would be able to tag the Flash or kill Galactus if he so desired? What are the limits of his abilities?