lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lord_oraculous016

Can the World's Mightest Heroes  

if this group is not enough, then lets add this up in the game.. 

now, can they defeat She who is FIRE and LIFE Incarnate and weilds all the power of Creation?  

The Justice League includes all those heroes you see above (choose between the two groups of the JLA)

while 

The Dark Phoenix here is bloodlusted and possess no single human compassion.. 

can the JLA stand up to the likes of her? 

all comments are welcome..
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think the Phoenix can take the Justice League unless they come up with some plot device that sends her back in time or something. The fire/telepathy thing could take out Martian Manhunter easily, she could potentially turn the sun red removing Kryptonians and then she can focus on Green Lanterns and Shazam powered heroes and take her time toying with the rest.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

I would say Dark Phoenix. She was stated by Reed Richards as being on par with Galactus when he first came to Earth in her inital appearance, and she has only grown more powerful from there. The more she uses her powers, the stronger she gets.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Zoom

Durability/speed feats for the Dark Phoenix? 

I'm much more familiar with the Claremont DP (because I try to block out memories of Endsong) and there are 8 or so people on that "League" who could solo her.

Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Phoenix Child

The Dark Phoenix wins this...
fries the brain of all the weak minds first.
prevent others to use their powers before killing them.
drain the powers of the powerful ones.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zoom

Let me try again. 

What is the strongest non heat based attack she has shrugged off? 

What is the fastest she has moved across a distance without jumping from one point to another?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Zoom said:
"

Durability/speed feats for the Dark Phoenix? 

I'm much more familiar with the Claremont DP (because I try to block out memories of Endsong) and there are 8 or so people on that "League" who could solo her.

"
speed - building up enough speed to open stargates and traveling from one end of the universe to another in seonds, able to attack enemies 100 different ways with one psi blast. "
He is referring to reaction timing.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zoom

Right. 

For instance, Claremont era DP was killed by a shiar gun.  She never really displayed much in the way of enhance reaction speed that I can remember.  While she may have far higher damage output (eating stars and such) than say Wonder Woman, Diana would still be able to speedblitz her and win. 

So I know the DP is more powerful now.  I'm asking if the two above statistics (speed and durability) that allow Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Supergirl, etc to beat her one on one are now enhanced such that they could not.
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Phoenix Child

From Earth to another galaxy in a matter of seconds. As told in the Dark Phoenix Saga
From New York to Muir Island. 8 seconds but the Phoenix Force is wielded by Rachel Summers then. As told in Excalibur after the wedding of Scott Summers and Jean Grey and Rachel giving up her place in our timeline and bring back Capt. Britain. 

The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom said:
" Right.  For instance, Claremont era DP was killed by a shiar gun.  She never really displayed much in the way of enhance reaction speed that I can remember.  While she may have far higher damage output (eating stars and such) than say Wonder Woman, Diana would still be able to speedblitz her and win.  So I know the DP is more powerful now.  I'm asking if the two above statistics (speed and durability) that allow Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Supergirl, etc to beat her one on one are now enhanced such that they could not. "
You must remember that we are talking about a Dark Phoenix who is bloodlusted here and not the Claremont based Dark Phoenix who still carry the character of Jean Grey inside...so she still has morals and thus, have inner conflicts. She died with those guns only because she chose to and not because it was fired at her.

If you are going to use the Claremont representation of her, just keep her on the state when she dives to the sun, eat it up and killed the neighboring planets.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Phoenix Child said:
" @Zoom said:
" Right.  For instance, Claremont era DP was killed by a shiar gun.  She never really displayed much in the way of enhance reaction speed that I can remember.  While she may have far higher damage output (eating stars and such) than say Wonder Woman, Diana would still be able to speedblitz her and win.  So I know the DP is more powerful now.  I'm asking if the two above statistics (speed and durability) that allow Wonder Woman, Flash, Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Supergirl, etc to beat her one on one are now enhanced such that they could not. "
You must remember that we are talking about a Dark Phoenix who is bloodlusted here and not the Claremont based Dark Phoenix who still carry the character of Jean Grey inside...so she still has morals and thus, have inner conflicts. She died with those guns only because she chose to and not because it was fired at her.  If you are going to use the Claremont representation of her, just keep her on the state when she dives to the sun, eat it up and killed the neighboring planets. "
It was just one planet.
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one planet with a million in habitants.

Anyway... i got mixed up with the Dark Phoenix Saga x-men animated series.
so as to prove my point that a less powerful representation of the phoenix force is... 

Nercom is a villain the wields only a fraction of the Phoenix Force and yet he can do these  feats...what more can the real Phoenix Force be like specially if she is bloodlusted?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @The Phoenix Child said:
" @Zoom said:
You must remember that we are talking about a Dark Phoenix who is bloodlusted here and not the Claremont based Dark Phoenix who still carry the character of Jean Grey inside...so she still has morals and thus, have inner conflicts. She died with those guns only because she chose to and not because it was fired at her.  If you are going to use the Claremont representation of her, just keep her on the state when she dives to the sun, eat it up and killed the neighboring planets. "
It was just one planet. "
it was a star system with only one inhabited planet. "
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Darth Malek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darth Malek

flash grabs her runs really fast and traps her in the speed force

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @The Phoenix Child said:
" @Zoom said:
It was just one planet. "
it was a star system with only one inhabited planet. "
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
             I'm confused at the point you are trying to make, it clearly says that the system was doomed it also says it is the 4th of 11 so she at least destroyed 3 other planets before D'Bari was even touched, the planet is played up because it had life, but other than that planet the star system was devoid of life, if she did this to Earths sun, she would destroy all the other planets as well but who the hell would care since they are little more than useless balls of whatever they are comprised of. "
I was actually posting the scan for everyone to see as there seemed to be a confusion as to the exact number of planets, inhabitants, and generally information about the feat itself. Despite us seeing just one planet being destroyed (and a certain ambiguity from the narrator's point) I am in agreement that the chain reaction from the consumption of the sun lead up to the destruction of that system.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
No prob.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zoom
"there is a lot more to a sun than heat, there is most of the electromagnetic spectrum, and immense gravity all having no affect on her.  She is not a being that needs to use physical feats so she doesn't, her reaction time is tied into her psionic powers, which can hit a 100 different ways in one blast.  She reached the Sun from the Earth before she made the stargate rather quickly, the stargate that took her to the D'bari system and brought her back were opened in space some distance from Eath and she made it back to Earth from that point in space rather quickly. "

This is more along the lines of what I'm looking for.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MKF30

I think the JL would win, figure something out.

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Dark Phoenix would win.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OhTru
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" Can the World's Mightest Heroes   defeat She who is FIRE and LIFE Incarnate and weilds all the power of Creation?  The Justice League includes all those heroes you see above   "
Is Phantom Stranger there? I dont see him in the pic
spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spekqj
@Zoom said:
"Right.  For instance, Claremont era DP was killed by a shiar gun. 
I thought the gun that killed DP was Kree's. Anyway, DP was killed by a shiar gun only becasue she wanted to die.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By reactor

I think the JL would win.

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Darth Malek:

yea i also think the jla would win to!!!!!!:)
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By crabtree

even though wolverine beat phoenix i will say phoenix would win. Even though i could see superman knocking her out/up.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zoom
@spekqj said:
"@Zoom said:
"Right.  For instance, Claremont era DP was killed by a shiar gun. 
I thought the gun that killed DP was Kree's. Anyway, DP was killed by a shiar gun only becasue she wanted to die. "

It might have been Kree. 

And yeah, she choose to die but it still speaks to her lower durability.  She's got force fields and things though, which brings me back to speed.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OhTru
@crabtree said:

" even though wolverine beat phoenix i will say phoenix would win."

That's the stupid movie version

The real version of Phoneix is a stargod that can waste a Sun, maybe even consume a Galaxy with ease
Phoenix Force, a manifestation of a primal force of the living universe which embodies the concepts of life and passion, especially the passion to create and destroy, and derives its power from the psyches of all living beings born into this universe. 
The Phoenix Force has the ability to manipulate cosmic energies and to tap into the life-force reserved for future generations.
Phoenix has the ability to exist in any environment without harm, it can warp space, alter time, create force fields, alter molecules, radiate energy, consume matter. She also possesses the power of telepathy, illusion-casting; her link with the Phoenix force gives her vast psionic ability to mainpulate matter, and energy for virtually any purpose.  As one of the oldest cosmic beings the Phoenix Force possesses a high level of Cosmic Awareness, a high level of Prescience and Virtual Omnipotence. 

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SilverGalford
@crabtree:
that was very easily but, not in comics.
BarryWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BarryWest

you have a few green lanterns, a few kryptons, a few marvels, and much much more. BUT, DP held her own against Galactus. God like powers. she wins.

Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

I guess it depends on whether she can endure a speed blitz of that magnitude or counter it someway quick enough. (If the Justice League decides to rush her anyway )  
Which I have no clue if she can. XD
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hellos

If Galactus has trouble taking a standard phoenix avatar, I really don't see how a good chunk of the JLA will hadle her any better with speed blitzing and brute force.  Galactus blasting you > Superman or WW throwing a punch at you.
I would expect a good chunk of them to have their minds shattered long before any punches are thrown.
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can you superblitz a goddess who can control the fabric of time if she wants to... can this super fast beings like flash run through space? More than 3/4 of the characters presented in the opening of thread can die in half a second against a bloodlusted phoenix... if Phoenix wants to she can destroy the Solar System then the remaining heroes will have to deal with her... Superman, Wonder Woman among others can not fight a psionic goddess.  

As mentioned earlier she can cut most of these heroes from their power source and even recreate objects like comets into Kryponite (how will she know?she can very well read the minds of everyone simultaneously and know of their weaknesses at once).  

The full manifestation of her Phoenix raptor can act as a shield depends on the threat so closing in at her will not be an easy task... she can very well project a cosmic level illusion in their face and them not knowing how to get out until its too late.  

Also take note that the only time the Dark Phoenix decides to concede is through reasoning and finding Jean Grey and not by sheer force and brute attacks.... 
As I read and understood from the following comic and movie: 

In the Dark Phoenix Saga, Professor X fought Dark Phoenix but also trying to find Jean Grey inside, to help him which Jean did, otherwise Professor X is toast... like in the movies. Also  in this storyline, it was Jean Grey's essence that made the Phoenix Force decide for it, to kill her physical form as a Jean Grey would do knowing too well she can not live with such a guilt.

In the Uncanny X-Men and Teen Titans crossover written by Chris Claremont and another DC writer, they reasoned with her though DP did not listen when she entered Cyclops to possess him, it was Jean's essence that made DP lose herself.  

In the Phoenix EndSong, it was Jean Grey who took the Phoenix Force out by becoming one.  

In the X-Men movie, it was Wolverine's reasoning that made Phoenix lose her hold on Jean Grey thus, Wolverine was able to kill their body. (I believe her thoughts can still linger on, just like what Professor X did to the comatose body in Dr. Moira McTaggert's lab)

So unless, this people finds and befriends Jean Grey inside DP's persona, I see their effort being futile    

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Phantom Stranger comes out and summons the Greatest of Angelic Warriors to combat her... maybe if she kills enough of them Michael himself will feel compelled to assist his brothers... and that will be the end of her... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By castleking
@King Saturn said:
" Phantom Stranger comes out and summons the Greatest of Angelic Warriors to combat her... maybe if she kills enough of them Michael himself will feel compelled to assist his brothers... and that will be the end of her...  "
cupid?
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Phantom Stranger at the picture at the first thread?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Phantom Stranger comes out and summons the Greatest of Angelic Warriors to combat her... maybe if she kills enough of them Michael himself will feel compelled to assist his brothers... and that will be the end of her...  "
cupid? "

lol

naw... but I would think that if Michael saw his Angelic brothers being defeated by some crazy b!tch in a Red and Yellow Costume... he would be a little interested into stopping her... 

The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just double checked on the picture, Phantom Stranger is not on the picture presented...the rule given by the Thread Maker is only those at the picture because if Phantom Stranger is there or the Spectre there is a chance that Dark Phoenix can lose this one but it wont be an easy fight nevertheless.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
@The Phoenix Child said:
" Just double checked on the picture, Phantom Stranger is not on the picture presented...the rule given by the Thread Maker is only those at the picture because if Phantom Stranger is there or the Spectre there is a chance that Dark Phoenix can lose this one but it wont be an easy fight nevertheless. "
then this thread is a Spite Thread... 
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. @lord_oraculous016 said:

" Can the World's Mightest Heroes  

No Caption Provided

The Justice League includes all those heroes you see above  while  The Dark Phoenix here is bloodlusted and possess no single human compassion..  can the JLA stand up to the likes of her?  all comments are welcome.. "
Is this a Spite Thread?  
This is the same thing lingering in my mind as I am scanning all of the JLA characters given above.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no.. this is not by any chance a spite thread.. if the picture by any chance gives you that impression, then i'm sorry.. if this was then i could just hand pick atmost 12 characters from JLA.. i just want to know, who would win in bloodlusted battle between the JLA and DP.. i thought, Lord Marvel and Zatanna with other Green Lanterns can equal the fight in some way.. again, i'm sorry..
The Phoenix Child

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking of the Magical based characters like Shazam but since Shazam has a "human" counterpart...Phoenix can very well exorcise the human part thus preventing him from accessing his powers and vulnerable. 

Phoenix will most likely bring this fight to space, I believe Zatanna can not breathe in space and most of these characters as well.

As for the green lantern may have problems as well since the Phoenix can very well cut them from their power source or over ride their powes until their ring's power runs out unless Hal Jordan binds with Parallax (there is a thread about this already) then the Green Lantern may not have a chance.. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" no.. this is not by any chance a spite thread.. if the picture by any chance gives you that impression, then i'm sorry.. if this was then i could just hand pick atmost 12 characters from JLA.. i just want to know, who would win in bloodlusted battle between the JLA and DP.. i thought, Lord Marvel and Zatanna with other Green Lanterns can equal the fight in some way.. again, i'm sorry.. "
well Lord Marvel isnt quite powerful enough to do anything with Dark Phoenix... 
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By capall

how is the jla beating dp here without any plot device
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By Roddy010  Online

Dark Phoenix.....

TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheGuy

The only ones who I can see at glance that might turn this over are Fate and Captain Atom.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

I say a morals off justice league would annihilate her but I'm sure there will be quite a few with arguments against that.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SheenLantern

Phantom Stranger solos

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Dark Phoenix should take this...

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Yea right Dark Phoenix with no compassion or human attachments nah uh. Now I wont say its a stomp in phoenix's favor but she wins. In the end

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magnificentstorm: I don't think so. She's been harmed before physically twice as shown above. A bloodlusted Wally West could solo her. She's got no offense quick enough and no defense quick enough. He could steal her speed rendering the host useless and the Phoenix having to leave.

Also: Between Lord Marvel, Zatanna, Wally West, Captain Atom, Phantom Stranger, Alan Scott, Firestorm, and Hal Jordan with Kyle and Guy and John all together.. They could put up a fight anyways. Wally just steals her speed or knocks her face off with a football.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist

@sheenlantern said:

Phantom Stranger solos

Not really, Batman face kicked him lol.

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@magnificentstorm: I don't think so. She's been harmed before physically twice as shown above. A bloodlusted Wally West could solo her. She's got no offense quick enough and no defense quick enough. He could steal her speed rendering the host useless and the Phoenix having to leave.

Also: Between Lord Marvel, Zatanna, Wally West, Captain Atom, Phantom Stranger, Alan Scott, Firestorm, and Hal Jordan with Kyle and Guy and John all together.. They could put up a fight anyways. Wally just steals her speed or knocks her face off with a football.

Like how Thor Smashed Emma Frost to pieces and Emma just remade herself? That was only 1/3rd of the Phoenix Force. Dark Phoenix is the whole thing. Also Phoenix withstood a Universe sucking Black Hole that was the Mkraan Crystal. A entire super size Negative Charge Neutron Galaxy that would suck in the universe. Pheonix was in the middle of it with no probs. Wally has **** on her. How is Speed Stealing going to work when her mind is unaffected and Mind Rapes him anyway? Why can she not create speed? She has Molecule Manipulation.

Nothing you stated really ever worked on Phoenix except 1) Phoenix letting herself be killed. 2) Phoenix losing to a Universe level being. 3) Wanda level Magic with combine power from Hope Summers.

Basically it.