The Justice League BIG 7 vs 7 Avengers vs The X-Men

• 133 results
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Martian Manhunter / Green Lantern / Batman / Superman / Wonder Woman / Flash / Aquaman
Martian Manhunter / Green Lantern / Batman / Superman / Wonder Woman / Flash / Aquaman

VS

Scarlet Witch / Captain Marvel / Ironman / Hulk / Thor / Spectrum / Blackbolt
Scarlet Witch / Captain Marvel / Ironman / Hulk / Thor / Spectrum / Blackbolt

VS

Magik / Vulcan / Apocalypse / Jean Grey / Magneto / Juggernaut / Iceman
Magik / Vulcan / Apocalypse / Jean Grey / Magneto / Juggernaut / Iceman

RULES-

• Post-Crisis to Current
  • Classic Magneto
  • Tony has anti-TP tech
  • Batman has the Hellbat
  • Win by Death or KO

MATCH-

R1- Morals On

R2-Morals Off BLOODLUSTED

FIGHT HERE:

No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

21 people....pass

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

In both rounds, I'd say Justice League > X-Men > Avengers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: lmfao, punk ass. This is actually one of the smaller JLvAvX threads...don't be a punk

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know much about Magik. I'm leaning towards team DC. Don't think anyone on team 1 or team 2, except for Martian Manhunter and Ironman, have TP resistance, so that does something for team 3. I feel like team DC just has too many quick and heavy hitters. I feel comfortable saying DC has a decisive win in round 2, unless Iceman mass freezes or Magneto bloodbends them to death, but I don't see how Freezing or blood control would work on the Flash or Martian Mahunter. Manhunter can just phase and Flash can probably blitz before they can react.

I guess round one also goes to DC, with X-men in second, then avengers last. Feel free to correct me, because a lot of this may be inaccurate.

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Xmen probably win because they are more varied. Marvel team will get beat by all of the DC bricks. But the Xmen are balanced and have 3 immortals on their team and a magician. DC comes in second because Superman won't use his speedblits to start and they can't beat iceman, juggernaut and apocalypse without having prep time.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: pretty sure i passed on those too lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowknight130
ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men>Justice League>Avengers

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- X-Men

Round 2- Morals off Barry will forever be a problem. Justice League

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't 7 v 7 v 7, it's more like 5 v 4 v 5 lol.

Anyway JL > X-men > Avengers.

Avengers team has the most number of weaksauce members on the team.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Avengers in a hell of a fight with Spectrum and Hulk as MVP's

R2:DC Wins the bloodlusted speed gap is just way to big only Spectrum could possibly have a chance but even then shes way outclassed.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

In both rounds, I'd say Justice League > X-Men > Avengers

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

X men>Justice league>Avengers

Scarlet_Wanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- X-Men

Round 2- Morals off Barry will forever be a problem. Justice League

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wanda: This logic is kinda flawed, Barry won't phase their brains out morals on but he can still knock them off fast enough.

MrSYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Can't comment on the X-Men characters, but I'd say that the JL are vastly superior to the Avengers. Wanda gets knocked out as collateral damage, Iron Man and Captain Marvel are way too weak to deal with anyone on team JL save for Batman, and Thor, Hulk and Black Bolt aren't really fast enough to deal with most of the team. Monica can only save herself momentarily.

Jesuoghae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jesuoghae

Round 1: Avengers and pretty easily. Most of them can't see Spectrum and add her speed, intangibility and versatility and it's a wrap.

2. Morals off Spectrum in a City. How are they even going to do anything to her, Spectrum becomes Omnipresent in the CITY. And Finishes all of them with the others asking who the hell is hitting them

ps: You won't get it if you haven't read Strike force or Superior spider man. The gist is this: Spectrum can choose to exist every where in the CITY at once. Can create clones of herself and can do that while manipulating the weather, Sending out lightening strikes, Shutting down the brains of others or just sticking every one here in a mind loop and add SpeedStealing to that and It's a wrap. Some folks don't know how versatile spectrum is. And add the fact that she literally can't be destroyed in Energy Form.

Other than flash literally everyone here will be Frozen to spectrum. And Flash can't even see her not to talk of hitting her.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 is close probably due to flash just dancing around them

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JL>X-Men>Avengers

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dorukesin1

Basically everyone is statue for Flash and Superman here

Not to mention J'onn'd TP almost everyone in team 2 and 3 microsecond after fight starts

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically everyone is statue for Flash and Superman here

Not to mention J'onn'd TP almost everyone in team 2 and 3 microsecond after fight starts

he really cant TP most of team 3

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Xmen probably win because they are more varied. Marvel team will get beat by all of the DC bricks. But the Xmen are balanced and have 3 immortals on their team and a magician. DC comes in second because Superman won't use his speedblits to start and they can't beat iceman, juggernaut and apocalypse without having prep time.

He wouldn't need to speedblitz. Iceman's powers wouldn't work on John if he was intangible, but that's assuming he does do that in-character, which is a decent chance. Superman could certainly handle Juggernaut, even if he may, inevitably, lose. Don't see how Flash or Green Lantern wouldn't be able to handle Apocalypse.

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giga_canon said:

He wouldn't need to speedblitz. Iceman's powers wouldn't work on John if he was intangible, but that's assuming he does do that in-character, which is a decent chance. Superman could certainly handle Juggernaut, even if he may, inevitably, lose. Don't see how Flash or Green Lantern wouldn't be able to handle Apocalypse.

Juggernaut is near equal in strength and his entire thing is magic so his punches will do more to him. Added to that Superman is vulnerable to telepathic attacks so Jean could just enter his mind

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Wanda solo.

Round 2: X-Men > Avengers > JL

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

How does Wanda solo two teams?

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpund 1: Spectrum realizes that her team is useless and creates a hundred clones of herself to do the job. Ps: Spectrum clones have FTL feats.

Round 2: The dude up just reminded me of Spectrum's recent power upgrades. She exists every where in the city. Shuts down the minds of all of them or just speed steal them. Dr Doom has been able to stop Spectrum speed stealing from stuff but since there is no magician here to cast a spell. She pretty much stomps.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know much about Magik. I'm leaning towards team DC. Don't think anyone on team 1 or team 2, except for Martian Manhunter and Ironman, have TP resistance, so that does something for team 3. I feel like team DC just has too many quick and heavy hitters. I feel comfortable saying DC has a decisive win in round 2, unless Iceman mass freezes or Magneto bloodbends them to death, but I don't see how Freezing or blood control would work on the Flash or Martian Mahunter. Manhunter can just phase and Flash can probably blitz before they can react.

I guess round one also goes to DC, with X-men in second, then avengers last. Feel free to correct me, because a lot of this may be inaccurate.

MM=TP offense and defense.
GL Hal=Power rings should protect against most TP
Tony=TP Defense (according to OP)
Hulk=Using TP on him has historically been a terrible idea
Flash=TP tends not to work because his brain waves move faster than thought or something.
Spectrum was put in the "Marvel equivalent" to a genjutsu space and no sold it and pwned the "caster".

Still, team three is boasting a LOT of TP and unless they get blitzed they will probably win.
En Sabah Nur and Jean pooling TP and working together probably slows down or shuts down everyone except the people I mentioned.

TL/DR...

Team 1 is best for blitzing and throwing hands.
Team 2 is best for ranged (and the Hulk)
Team 3 playing mind games.

I'm going Team 3. Vulcan drained Adam Warlock in seconds, so morals on or off this is what he will do (you know, because he's crazy). Team 3 feels like a hard counter to Team 2.

Team 1 has a shot in Round 1, but the bloodlusted round goes to the telepaths with the guy who drains energy and the magical punchy guy (Team 3)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captfalcon725: Vulcan PARTIALLY drained Adam Warlock in seconds. Spectrum COMPLETELY DRAINED THE MAKER TO DEATH Instantly. She did it so fast literally none of The Ultimates or The 1610 Avengers there noticed until Maker was frozen.

And Spectrum also drained a Trans Dimensional Black Hole that was going to rip apart the 616 universe. Vulcan needs more draining feats than That.

My thoughts on This:

Round 1: Avengers, none of them has what it takes to take down an Energy form spectrum unless BFR. And add Spectrum's OMNI storms and they all go down.

Round 2: Spectrum Speed steals all of them instantly. Or Link all their brains together and make the other teams fight themselves.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

By being bar none the strongest here by miles..

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:

MM=TP offense and defense.

GL Hal=Power rings should protect against most TP

Tony=TP Defense (according to OP)

Hulk=Using TP on him has historically been a terrible idea

Flash=TP tends not to work because his brain waves move faster than thought or something.

Spectrum was put in the "Marvel equivalent" to a genjutsu space and no sold it and pwned the "caster".

Still, team three is boasting a LOT of TP and unless they get blitzed they will probably win.

En Sabah Nur and Jean pooling TP and working together probably slows down or shuts down everyone except the people I mentioned.

TL/DR...

Team 1 is best for blitzing and throwing hands.

Team 2 is best for ranged (and the Hulk)

Team 3 playing mind games.

I'm going Team 3. Vulcan drained Adam Warlock in seconds, so morals on or off this is what he will do (you know, because he's crazy). Team 3 feels like a hard counter to Team 2.

Team 1 has a shot in Round 1, but the bloodlusted round goes to the telepaths with the guy who drains energy and the magical punchy guy (Team 3)

Assuming Manhunter wouldn't just phase and kill? Does telepathy work on an opponent who's intangible? Also, Flash could blitz before any of the telepaths could react. Hal also has TP protection. I think Team 1 has the best shot in round 2, and has "a" shot in round 1.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@giga_canon said:

Juggernaut is near equal in strength and his entire thing is magic so his punches will do more to him. Added to that Superman is vulnerable to telepathic attacks so Jean could just enter his mind

Right but that's assuming no one is fighting Juggernaut or Jean. The other leaguers would come to help, no?

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@shadowknight130 said:
@byondeon said:

No she isn't. She's powerful and has no durability. Excluding Batman and Aquaman, anyone on team 1 can blitz her. Magneto or Jean can easily overwhelm her. She's not soloing round 1.

Would you mind explaining your thought process for round 2?

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:
@shadowknight130 said:
@byondeon said:

No she isn't. She's powerful and has no durability. Excluding Batman and Aquaman, anyone on team 1 can blitz her. Magneto or Jean can easily overwhelm her. She's not soloing round 1.

Would you mind explaining your thought process for round 2?

Yes but you said Juggeranut would fight superman and that ice man would fight mmh. The fight can go anyone's way depending who is paired up against who. Batman could also probably blitz wanda because he is in the hellbat suit

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130: The Hellbat ain't even fast lol, don't start with this line of debating. Iceman gets fodderized by J'onn and Superman beats jobmaster Juggs in a decent fight.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: Also, Manhunter most definitely isn't phasing and killing random people with morals.

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130: The Hellbat ain't even fast lol, don't start with this line of debating. Iceman gets fodderized by J'onn and Superman beats jobmaster Juggs in a decent fight.

what makes you think Juggs and Supes will be the one to fight. Juggs could go after MMH or aquaman. And the hellbat suit speed was made by flash

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

what makes you think Juggs and Supes will be the one to fight

Idk, I'm going off the matchups that you guys are talking about.

Juggs could go after MMH or aquaman

Based on?

And the hellbat suit speed was made by flash

And? It's never shown actual super speed in any sort of way.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: Also, Manhunter most definitely isn't phasing and killing random people with morals.

I was referring to round 2.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130 said:

Based on?

I mean, Juggs is likely to go after someone who cant fly. Not really his wheelhouse.

Hellbat suit doesn't need to show "actual" super speed. Just to be able to fight with the people it has, needs to have speed.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130: I mean... I'd assume Juggs would go for the strongest one. I was merely saying that Iceman's powers wouldn't work on MMH if he was phased, which would be a completely warranted response to Iceman's powers from MMH

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@shadowknight130 said:

Based on?

I mean, Juggs is likely to go after someone who cant fly

Not quite true either considering he's headhunted for the likes of Angel or Cap Britain etc.

Hellbat suit doesn't need to show "actual" super speed

It does, actually. You can't just say it has superspeed because it used a magnet to avoid the forever inconsistent Omega Beams from a badly weakened Darkseid or fighting Eradiator. Even the most comprehensive material on Hellbat says that it's impossible to tell if it actually has superspeed.

EcstaticGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It reacted to omega beams that should constitute as a speed feat, regardless of its speed a lot of the characters in this thread aren’t really traditionally speedsters and a lot of the ones with super speed don’t really use it in duking It out really fast.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

It reacted to omega beams that should constitute as a speed feat, regardless of its speed a lot of the characters in this thread aren’t really traditionally speedsters and a lot of the ones with super speed don’t really use it in duking It out really fast.

It reacted to Omega Beams that were attracted and dissipated via random artifact, so it obviously doesn't actually count to a speed feat, unless you think Batman raising his arm up is really impressive.

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130 said:
@professorrespect said:

Based on?

and what makes you think he will go after Supes? He can go after anyone superman is the only real threat to him in round 1

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130: The only person I see Juggs going straight after in round 1 is Hulk, what reason would a in character Juggs go straight after Superman?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@shadowknight130 said:
@professorrespect said:

Based on?

and what makes you think he will go after Supes? He can go after anyone superman is the only real threat to him in round 1

I imagine that Superman would want to go for the biggest threat, no?

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: An argument could be made that Superman would probably target Thor at the start but its really just a guess to be honest its a coin flip who he targets first.