The Joker vs Kingpin

#1 Posted by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Kingpin of Crime vs The Clown Prince of Crime

Round 1. Random Encounter, both starts with a handgun each with 8 rounds.

Round 2. The Joker is equipped with a knife and Kingpin is unarmed

Round 3. Both have a week of prep time to prepare against each ever.

- Morals On

- Knowledge

- Takes place in Arkham Asylum

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Benk111 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

joker wins all 3 rounds since he knows the area so well

#3 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Joker

2) Kingpin

3) Joker

#4 Posted by Vacone (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker wins all three rounds. Second round will prove difficult for sure, but I'm going with Joker.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#5 Posted by christianrapper (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

the joker is not winning rounds 1 or 2. the only chance is round 3. i will give it to the kingpin 10 out of 10 in rounds 1 or 2. in round 10 the kingpin takes it 8 out of 10.

#6 Posted by ElderSkaar (5319 posts) - - Show Bio

the joker is not winning rounds 1 or 2. the only chance is round 3. i will give it to the kingpin 10 out of 10 in rounds 1 or 2. in round 10 the kingpin takes it 8 out of 10.

I think Joker can take round one, he is a good marksman and i doubt Kingpin can dodge bullets considering his body size.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#7 Posted by christianrapper (6589 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper said:

I think Joker can take round one, he is a good marksman and i doubt Kingpin can dodge bullets considering his body size.

since in round 1 and 2 they are just fighting with regualr weapons, i think the kingpin takes it. he can actually fight. the joker varies. sometimes he shows incredible skill and can hang with the bats. other times he is weak and shows no skill at all. i also don't think he is a better marksman than fist.