• 57 results
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Power NeXus

The Incredibles (Mr Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, and Violet) have been informed that Spider-Man is a dangerous superpowered criminal who has been a menace to society for decades. They are given a very basic description of his powers and abilities. They manage to corner him in the middle of Times Square while he's out on a routine web-swinging patrol. 
Spider-Man (current) has no idea who his assailants are, or what their powers are. He assumes they are bounty hunters who have been sent to attack him. 
Times Square is densely populated, as always. But the civilians will quickly start fleeing the scene once the battle commences. 
All character morals apply.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

The Incridibles posses the power to take down Spidey,however they are lacking experience and Spider-Man is know for fighting better a bunch of enemies at once than one at time (simply because he can dodge the attacks and make sure they hit each other)
the problem here is the lack of a proper power level for the Incridibles

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By fanboy#1

The incredibles should win here

SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SuperGamera

the incredibles have the power to beat spiderman but not the skills . other people with the same powers(Strength, speed, elasticity, force field/invisibility) could beat him though
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Power NeXus
@fanboy#1 said:
"

"

Word of advice: If you want to be taken seriously here don't go by the name 'fanboy', and don't make short, one-sentence answers in obnoxiously large letters.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The Incridibles posses the power to take down Spidey,however they are lacking experience and Spider-Man is know for fighting better a bunch of enemies at once than one at time (simply because he can dodge the attacks and make sure they hit each other)
the problem here is the lack of a proper power level for the Incridibles  

Agreed.  Their powers should grant them the ability to defeat Parker, but their training and exerience is their downfall.  Violet would likely be able to solo with proper training.  But as is, she likely gets webbed up before she has time to really unleash as a desperate measure.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

Mister and Mrs. Incredible, Frozone have been fighting time for longer than spiderman has been alive. They have much experience.@k4tzm4n:@SuperGamera:@Matezoide:

Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus said:
" @fanboy#1 said:
"

"
Word of advice: If you want to be taken seriously here don't go by the name 'fanboy', and don't make short, one-sentence answers in obnoxiously large letters. "
Dick.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@pooty said:
"Mister and Mrs. Incredible, Frozone have been fighting time for longer than spiderman has been alive. They have much experience. @k4tzm4n:@SuperGamera:@Matezoide: "

I'm aware of their experience...While it was a longer time period, it wasn't nearly as challenging as what Spider-Man has been through.  It was implied they battled basic crime and aided people...Not fought other powerhouses. 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power NeXus
@The Man of Tomorrow said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @fanboy#1 said:
"

"
Word of advice: If you want to be taken seriously here don't go by the name 'fanboy', and don't make short, one-sentence answers in obnoxiously large letters. "
Dick. "

My name is not Dick. It's Power NeXus.
crazed_h3ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crazed_h3ro

I'll say spidy cause he is much more (Maybe) experienced to combat the Incredible.I got to say Mr and Mrs.Incredible has been fighting much longer then spiderman,but I'll still say spidy just because he can take on Mr.Fantastic,and the thing out with no sweat,not to sure if he can take on Invisible women if she's pissed off ^_^.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman stomps bigtime.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Knightly1

Their powers could definately stop Spider-man. I mean super-speed, force fields, elasticity, and super-strength. However, they cant. Spiderman would be able to sense Violet with his spider sense rather easily and dodge or just stop her right there(unless she puts up a force field in which case he'll BFR her). Mr. Incredible could just be dodged with Spider-man's level of reflexes amd whatnot. Elastigirl isnt really a factor. Her elasticity hasnt been shown to be elaborate to catch spider-man. And Spider-man has dodged bullets before, moving at the speed of sound. I dont really know if Dash could catch Spider-man off gurad. Plain and simple their power levels are no match for Spider-man's reflexs and spider sense.
ihateicarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ihateicarly

The Incredibles would take it.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Knightly1
@ihateicarly:
If I may ask, why do you feel would take it?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Mister Fantastic is stronger and has more Durability so he could solo so could The Girl with Sue's powers if she knew how to use them well

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Knightly1

Sure I give you those points with Mr. Fantastic. But it's not as if he would even be able to hit Spiderman. But whos to say whether or not Spiderman can actually hurt him. For now, however, we can easily say that Mr. Fantastic has no chance in hell of catching Spiderman with any of his puches. Violet(if thats the girl you're refering to) could potentially be dangerous. We saw that she could make shields strong enough to withstand being crushed by(Im assuming here) a giantg robot seeming a couple of tons. So Spidy would be able to break them but they seem able to roll so he could potentially punch them away? But it only rolled because Dash was moving it INSIDE, so we dont know if it absorbs energy from the outside or if its that she just willed him to move it((if the of her powers are that great).
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By CortSether
@OblivionKnight said:

" @ihateicarly: If I may ask, why do you feel would take it? "

I say The Incredibles as well.

One on one Spiderman would definitely win, but as a team The Incredibles are too much for Spidey.

Mr.Incredible has greater overall strength than Spider-Man, and it was said in the DVD commentary of the movie that he has Danger Sense, which means Spidey couldn't just sneak up on The Incredibles.

Mrs. Incredible can stretch up to300 feet and leap up to 80 feet at a time. Her flexibility gives her a good degree of invulnerability as bullets bounce off of her like nothing. She can use her elasticity to throw incredibly heavy objects, such as when she supports the weight of a Winnebago. She can also shapeshift, seeing as how she turns into a boat with her elasticity.

Violet Parr can turn invisible and generate force fields that haven't been shown to have a limit in what they can deflect so Spidey's punches should not be able to do anything.

Dash can move so fast that it cannot even be picked up on camera, as seen in the film. With that speed comes tremendous power in punches, kicks, headbutts, or any force of his that tags Spidey.

I like Spider-Man, but he is overwhelmed here.
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill take the Incredibles train as well, even though i dont like it.
powers above explained already, but specifically the adults
are pretty much impervious to anything Parker can do.
the experiance or lack of thing is sort of hogwash. they fought
alot, it was off screen, though Mr.Incredible showed his marks
when he single handedly beat the second to last Omnidroid incarnation,
which had flat out killed almost every super powered character in his world
and improved itself each time. he had no prep or even awareness of what it
was when he did.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" he had no prep or even awareness of what it was when he did. "
He had been given a brief overview of it's abilities prior to being launched onto the island
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Knightly1
@CortSether:
I see. I was wondering how they'd do if they worked together. I will admit, that they can be powerful in their own rights as a team, no denying that. But if you think about it, what can they do to Spiderman? I mean Violet hasnt been shown to make a force field that can seperate from her( ie if Dash is in the air she wouldnt be able to make a force field to save him). Dash would probably be able to run up buildings since hes been shown to run on water but I'm sure if Spidy wanted, he could easily(reflexively of course) punch Dash in the face. I cant necessarily remember durability feats from Dash, but Im sure that if hes traveling fast enough that Spidy would have to react reflexively the punch(even if Spidys hand was just hanging out there waitng) would hurt.  And I think Spidermans hand would be ok afterwards. With Elastigirl, he can just web her up no problem. Mr. Incredible and Violet would have to be BFR'd most likely(such as punching Violets shield a couple of yards away  (if possible) or punching Mr.Fantastic a couple of yards away(although Spidys hand would probably feel the sting still) But even if he couldnt BFR Violet  there isnt anything she can do to him. But I will admit, he'd probably have to pick them off one by one
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
yeah, and that overview was from Syndrome. it was a trap .
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Ferro Vida:  yeah, and that overview was from Syndrome. it was a trap . "
He knew that the robot would learn from his moves. Without that little bit of information I don't think he could have beaten it, or he would have sustained many more injuries before putting it out.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
he wasnt aware it had killed every prior super either. information was withheld.
and thats silly that you believe that. im not in favor of the Spider-man wins
because the Incredibles have no experience (as if they were the 4 stooges or something)
since theres no actual proof of its nonexsistance and they showed educated decision making otherwise.
i believe he would have figured his way around it either way, and his durability, strength and speed would
would have sustained him. im sticking by what i said. the Incredibles power base is too strong here,
particularly in being resistant to what Spider-Man can dish out, and they have enough experiance to keep
up and win.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Ferro Vida:  he wasnt aware it had killed every prior super either. information was withheld. and thats silly that you believe that. im not in favor of the Spider-man wins because the Incredibles have no experience (as if they were the 4 stooges or something) since theres no actual proof of its nonexsistance and they showed educated decision making otherwise. i believe he would have figured his way around it either way, and his durability, strength and speed would would have sustained him. im sticking by what i said. the Incredibles power base is too strong here, particularly in being resistant to what Spider-Man can dish out, and they have enough experiance to keep up and win. "
You can call it silly, but the fact that the Omnidroid was able to defeat every other hero in American leads me to believe that it probably could have handled a guy who hasn't done any real hero work for twenty years. Even with the knowledge he had, it ended up being a close fight. I haven't stated who I think would win, and even in this set up Mr. Incredible has a basic knowledge of Spidey. After seeing what he can do with basic knowledge of an enemy, I'm inclined to think they can win.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
sorry, but your saying essentially his victory and showing didnt count because you dont believe he could beat it.
i cant accept taking that away from him since he did, especially not over him getting one flawed piece of information. he showed to be equally as adverse through the film. by Syndromes own acknowledgment he was impressed and didnt expect him to win with that
information.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Ferro Vida:  sorry, but your saying essentially his victory and showing didnt count because you dont believe he could beat it. i cant accept taking that away from him since he did, especially not over him getting one flawed piece of information. he showed to be equally as adverse through the film. by Syndromes own acknowledgment he was impressed and didnt expect him to win with that information. "
You're putting words in my mouth, just like you did to K4tzm4n. I'm done here.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
thats silly, but okay. you just said that it could have handled him otherwise. nothing was put in your mouth.
i just informed you i wasnt accepting it as fact. no reason to get aggro.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Ferro Vida:  thats silly, but okay. you just said that it could have handled him otherwise. nothing was put in your mouth. i just informed you i wasnt accepting it as fact. no reason to get aggro. "
I wasn't getting aggro, and you were putting words in my mouth. I'm simply annoyed at you. I said that he would have sustained more injuries before defeating it, or did you ignore that part?
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
thats a pathetic thing to get annoyed about, sorry. i wont lie to you about that.

@Ferro Vida said:
" @CATMANEXE said:
He knew that the robot would learn from his moves. Without that little bit of information I don't think he could have beaten it, or he would have sustained many more injuries before putting it out. "
i didnt ignore it, nor this part. i didnt put that in your mouth nor this.

@Ferro Vida said:

"
You can call it silly, but the fact that the Omnidroid was able to defeat every other hero in American leads me to believe that it probably could have handled a guy who hasn't done any real hero work for twenty years. Even with the knowledge he had, it ended up being a close fight. I haven't stated who I think would win, and even in this set up Mr. Incredible has a basic knowledge of Spidey. After seeing what he can do with basic knowledge of an enemy, I'm inclined to think they can win. "
close fight? Mr.Incredible cause it to tear itself to shred. he was laughing through part of the fight.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Ferro Vida: 
thats a pathetic thing to get annoyed about, sorry. i wont lie to you about that.

@Ferro Vida said:
" @CATMANEXE said:
He knew that the robot would learn from his moves. Without that little bit of information I don't think he could have beaten it, or he would have sustained many more injuries before putting it out. "

@Ferro Vida said:

"
You can call it silly, but the fact that the Omnidroid was able to defeat every other hero in American leads me to believe that it probably could have handled a guy who hasn't done any real hero work for twenty years. Even with the knowledge he had, it ended up being a close fight. I haven't stated who I think would win, and even in this set up Mr. Incredible has a basic knowledge of Spidey. After seeing what he can do with basic knowledge of an enemy, I'm inclined to think they can win. "
close fight? Mr.Incredible cause it to tear itself to shred. he was laughing through part of the fight. "
It's Shocker vs. Lizard all over again. That is why I am done here.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
sure. my case is already stated. you rebuked it and i stated my reasoning.
i never was in the Shocker Vs Lizard thread in any case.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE: Cyclops. My mistake
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#34  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

If Violet got full control of her powers like Sue does should would mop the floor with Spider-Man

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
im not up for a flame war. just trying to present my case. i already rebuked putting words in your mouth by quoting
you saying it. sorry you cant handle that and chose to feel offended.
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By celmaijmen

But incredibles are a parody of superheros while spiderman is a superhero so they cannot meet becaouse they live in diffrent universes

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Ferro Vida:  im not up for a flame war. just trying to present my case. i already rebuked putting words in your mouth by quoting you saying it. sorry you cant handle that and chose to feel offended. "
How is this a flame war? I have yet to insult. You ignored the second part of my post completely. If you had actually addressed it than you wouldn't have had anyway to turn this into such a big deal, and you might want to back off considering I'm one of the only people who is not only agreeing with you, but also backing it up.
Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Knightly1
@celmaijmen:
Yea we know they live in different universes. But just imagine if they were in the same universe and met ech other. Its like that Beyonde vs. Old Testament God  thread. Just forget about their totally seperate universes and focus on them
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ferro Vida
@celmaijmen said:
" But incredibles are a parody of superheros while spiderman is a superhero so they cannot meet becaouse they live in diffrent universes "
Why even post here is that is all you are going to say?
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By celmaijmen
@Ferro Vida said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" But incredibles are a parody of superheros while spiderman is a superhero so they cannot meet becaouse they live in diffrent universes "
Why even post here is that is all you are going to say? "
Im jsut saying...parody superheros usually are stronger and they cannot die.Is not a fair fight
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
i didnt turn anything into a big deal. personally im not even worked up, just scratching my head because im a little confused
by how your acting. i want to apologize for it, believe me, but i read over everything we just said twice now and its not there.
sorry.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:

" @Ferro Vida:  i didnt turn anything into a big deal. personally im not even worked up, just scratching my head because im a little confused by how your acting. i want to apologize for it, believe me, but i read over everything we just said twice now and its not there. sorry. "

You did, as evidenced by this:

@CATMANEXE said:

" @Ferro Vida: 

@Ferro Vida said:

" @CATMANEXE said:

@Ferro Vida said:

"
close fight? Mr.Incredible cause it to tear itself to shred. he was laughing through part of the fight. "
 Whatever, no use fighting about it.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: 
....k. 
right, whatever it is i dont want to fight about it either. i was simply debating with you. thats what this is.
whatever malice you believe was intended was not, but if it works i feel like a ball of crap now anyways.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida
@CATMANEXE said:
" @Ferro Vida:  ....k.  right, whatever it is i dont want to fight about it either. i was simply debating with you. thats what this is. whatever malice you believe was intended was not, but if it works i feel like a ball of crap now anyways. "
Everyone can get caught in this situation sometimes. I'm not the one you should be debating with, considering I'm on your side in this thread.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Matezoide2
@pooty: 
wrong

Mr.Incridible and his wife stopped fighting for about 16-20 years after getting married,they are out of shape,not only that,most of their enemies were normal bandits
not only this,Spider-Man is a grown up man,he isnt a kid anymore,his age is around 23-30,and since his 15,he has been fighting with almost every possible type of enemy every single day of his life,Spider-Man posses more experience then these two,IMO

@CATMANEXE

said:

" @Ferro Vida: 

@Ferro Vida

said:

" @CATMANEXE said:

@Ferro Vida

said:

"

and thats why he was almost killed multiple times thought the figth?

something Spider-Man is good at is using his enemies to his own favor,IE making Dash accidentaly hit Mr.Incridible for example,thats one of the factor that has aided him fighting the Sinister Six,a team of super villains that knows his powers for  years,The Incridibles's team work is semi-competent at best,they wont know how to hit Spider-Man and they dont know his weakness,unlike the Omnidroid
sure,Mr.Incridible is strong and durable,but Spider-Man can still hurt him by punching him multiple times,hit on the head,dodge,keep him off balance,etc.. he will make quick work of him after taking down the rest of the team (one-shotting Violeta and Dash and taking down Elastic Girl while dodges Mr.Incridible)
Violeta is the biggest trouble here,but her skills are patetic,not to mention Spider-Man could knock her out before she can even put a force-field
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SuperGamera said:
"the incredibles have the power to beat spiderman but not the skills . other people with the same powers(Strength, speed, elasticity, force field/invisibility) could beat him though "

ummm ??????  mr and ms incredible's been doing this for like 15 years so ummm
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Retnex

Could Spider-man really dodge Dash? He is pretty fast

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Power NeXus
@teamextrodinary15 said:
"@SuperGamera said:
"the incredibles have the power to beat spiderman but not the skills . other people with the same powers(Strength, speed, elasticity, force field/invisibility) could beat him though "
ummm ??????  mr and ms incredible's been doing this for like 15 years so ummm "

We don't know how long they were active superheroes before the government banned them, but we have very little indication that they ever battled anyone more powerful than basic street criminals. Then they retired for about 15 years, and stopped superheroics almost completely. Dash and Violet have no combat training or experience at all other than what they did in the movie. As far as experience goes (especially experience in fighting a foe of Spider-Man's calibre), the Incredibles are extremely low tier.
ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man wins. They won't be able to attack him because of his spider sense. He is also more intelligent than all of The Incredibles. Plus, his strength is no joke. Spider-Man once lifted a train, he once held up a building and he once lifted a tank. Classic Spider-Man was even one of the strongest characters in Marvel comics...I think he was 5th strongest or something. Spider-Man is more agile than all of them. Yes Mrs. Incredible is agile but not agile enough. Dash is fast but since he is a kid who doesn't have much fighting experience he is going to struggle I think. Spider-Man already dealt with Quicksilver in the comics. Violet's force field bubbles could be threatening but she wouldn't be quick enough to use them effectively against Spider-Man. I think Spider-Man already faced off against The Fantastic Four if my memory is correct, and The Incredibles are like a copycat version and an inferior version to The Fantastic Four, so I think Spider-Man wins.