• Unworthy Thor
  • Thor

- Takes place on an indestructible planet

- No holding back

- Win by any means except bfr

- Start 50 meters apart

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1
#2 Edited by deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins handly. Hulk wank is way worse than before, what happened?

Recently there's a lot of Immortal / Worldbreaker Hulk threads.

#3 Posted by green_skaar (13033 posts) - - Show Bio

Thors

#4 Posted by ByondEon (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the "Thor's" that solo:

Jane Foster

Beta Ray Bill

Thor (assume it's worthy Thor)

Unworthy

Loses:

Ultimate goes down (I am not sure if he has done something that I am unaware of but so farm I have not seen him do anything that would win him this alone)

#5 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk dies from being near them.

#6 Posted by eri123 (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

Thors

#7 Posted by noobmaster2001 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor’s win this.

#8 Posted by Noone1996 (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

#9 Posted by green_skaar (13033 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, none of the Thor's solo. Thor is an even match for Savage Hulk, dozens of appearances over decades of comics have demonstrated that conclusively. Frankly anyone that denies this, is ignoring comics and has no business giving views of comic fights. With that being said, Immortal Hulk is MUCH more powerful than Savage Hulk, in striking feats along with regeneration. Naturally a MUCH more powerful version will easily be favored immensely over any Thors (outside of OF, King, Rune, etc). Immortal murks any Thor 1v1, but add them all up, it's too much.

@byondeon said:

Jane Foster

Beta Ray Bill

Unworthy

Loses:

Ultimate goes down (I am not sure if he has done something that I am unaware of but so farm I have not seen him do anything that would win him this alone)

#10 Posted by vjbthe3 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just too overwhelming. We're talking 3 heralds and two high tiers. Immortal hulk is just high end herald/ low end, like lowest end, team buster

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#11 Posted by blackpantherisb (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps hard.

#12 Posted by Lan_Fan (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@vjbthe3 said:

This is just too overwhelming. We're talking 3 heralds and two high tiers. Immortal hulk is just high end herald/ low end, like lowest end, team buster

#13 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon said:

Jane Foster

Beta Ray Bill

Unworthy

Loses:

Hulk can crack any of those characters skulls in one hit.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
#14 Posted by blackspidey2099 (7120 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:
@byondeon said:

Jane Foster

Beta Ray Bill

Unworthy

Loses:

Hulk can crack any of those characters skulls in one hit.

And yet he can't even knock out the Thing in like 10 hits?

Team curbs.

#15 Posted by Yamiyodare (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins.

#16 Posted by Thedailybagel (12968 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackspidey2099: Is context not important? Slott is writing Ben as more powerful than ever and Bruce is being controlled by the Puppet Master. Hulk’s power comes from his anger which is unique to him, someone else using his body doesn’t make them as powerful as Hulk would normally be based on that fact. Let alone that Hulk literally two shotted Ben in Secret Empire and Immortal Hulk said himself that he tore that Hulk apart.

I do think the team wins, but basing your argument on Slott writing Immortal Hulk as weaker isn’t a good basis for the argument. Specially when Immortal Hulk has already mollywhopped two of the people on this list and another person on that level to boot, and they aren’t even the weakest on the list.

#17 Posted by ByondEon (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: Jane Thor solo. Thor (worthy) solo. He would give WBH a good fight. Beta Ray Bill would solo. Unworthy Thor would maybe not solo but he would definitely win a few. I am not that impressed with Hulk from the things I have read.

#18 Posted by LightingJack (1712 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team

#19 Posted by green_skaar (13033 posts) - - Show Bio

You simply declaring it means nothing. The thoughts of any of them giving WBH a good fight is laughable ignorance or trolling, either way, I'm done with this conversation, we've said our pieces.

@byondeon said:

@green_skaar: Jane Thor solo. Thor (worthy) solo. He would give WBH a good fight. Beta Ray Bill would solo. Unworthy Thor would maybe not solo but he would definitely win a few. I am not that impressed with Hulk from the things I have read.

#20 Posted by kalkent (3760 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon said:

Image result for laughing gif

You do know that ih already cracked unworthy thor's skull in one hit, right? And LMAO at worthy thor giving world breaker hulk a good fight, he wouldn't even get pasts two gamma bursts.

#21 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: That is just ridiculous, considering what happened to him when he didn’t fight the avengers. A shadow base has been hunting him around this entire run so it doesn’t make sense....

#22 Posted by Thedailybagel (12968 posts) - - Show Bio

@byondeon: How does Jane solo? Her, Hercules and Rogue already fought Immortal Hulk and couldn’t scratch him and he overpowered all of them with a flex. He already cracked Unworthy Thor’s skull with one punch to the point Thor had to be patched up with Asgardian magic. Read a comic.

#23 Posted by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

So Hulk shakes an entire island just by landing on it, throws Thing into a mountain which destroys the entire mountain, has the Puppet Muster specifically say he wants Thing to suffer and people concluded "Immortal Hulk is weaker" and not that Ben has been made more powerful by Slott? All joking aside, people have been telling others that Thing has indeed been getting more powerful over the years especially under Slott where he even gave Surfer a decent beating, tanked a blast from Galactus and now a beating from IH.

#24 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: That was from the Writer, who later in Hulk’s own run, implied that Sasquatch was Hulk’s equal and made him humiliated by Subject B and Harpy.

#25 Posted by Vistron (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk one shots 2 of them at a time.

#26 Edited by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway team definitely wins, there are just too many Thors, I'd argue that BRB and Worthy Thor tag teaming Hulk would give them the win more times than not, but not a single character here is soloing since not a single character here has the damage output to put down IH who has durability, damage soak and healing factor to just withstand anything they throw at him and can dish out mountain busting damage by casually throwing someone at one to cracking Thor level characters skulls, one-shotting Abomination, fodderizing Jane Thor and Hercules, 3-shotting Rulk II, bending Surfers board to the point where it was screaming, harming Nebulon the same character Surfer couldn't harm, etc...

#27 Edited by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@thedailybagel: That was from the Writer, who later in Hulk’s own run, implied that Sasquatch was Hulk’s equal and made him humiliated by Subject B and Harpy.

He didn't imply, he outright stated Sasquatch is Hulks equal when Brian Banner is controlling the Sasquatch because Brian Banner can access the same amount of rage as Bruce Banner can, while Walter can not. Subject B also had acid that can not only melt Hulks skin and bone but also stop his healing factor and Harpy can tear apart even Abomination like paper, that doesn't change the fact that Hulk literally one-shot Subject B after he healed from the acid. Why even bring up the acid part considering none of the people here have it?

#28 Posted by LogicLancer (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:
@vjbthe3 said:

#29 Edited by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio
@byondeon said:

Jane Foster

Beta Ray Bill

Unworthy

Loses:

I hope you are joking, because Jane together with Herc and Rogue already got shrugged off by Immortal Hulk and was unable to hurt him and Unworthy Thor literally got one-shot by Hulk to the point of cracking his skull and him needing Asgardian magic to heal him.

None of the people here can solo this version of Hulk.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#30 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, if Hulk can crack Thors skull in one blow doesn't he one shot all of them? He's already no sold Janes attacks so we can count her out of the fight unless she'll bring her galaxy level attacks to the party

#32 Posted by Mooty_Pass (10677 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#33 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: Hulk one shot Thor and no sold Jane and Hercules' attacks

#34 Posted by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio
@spikespiegell said:

What happened is Hulk got a new book a year ago in which he started off preforming quite well, even better than he normally does and has been given a broken healing factor, while at the same time Superman was still suffering from Rebirth nonsense that had him job a lot and Thor was still a joke for the most part with his Unworthy self. So Hulk got the better end of that deal and stood out among them.

Which is why people tend to see Hulk preforming well in threads, WBH as well since that's the strongest unamped version of Hulk. But if you think the wank is bad now, just wait till October... when a new incarnation of Hulk is revealed.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#35 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont remeber much about Ultimate Thor

#36 Posted by TakenStew22 (5766 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Nobody is soloing.

#37 Posted by teganstone7 (618 posts) - - Show Bio

thor solo's

#38 Posted by Tzimiscelord (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many thors for just one hulk

He gets badly overwhelmed

Specially if they work together and get each others backs

#39 Edited by 20damon (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

Logic tells me Thors should win. Immortal Hulk's showings against 2 of these Thors tells me he should win. One shotting unworthy Thor and no selling and barely even noticing Jane Thor is hard to dismiss.... I'm curious as to how the Thors intend to put him down when you look at their showings against him.

#40 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@inevitabl3: Because if such acid can melt Hulk’s skin and even nullify his healing factor then how is Hulk’s skin so endurable? The Abomination is nothing compared to those Thors though his skin is as tough as Hulk’s?

#41 Posted by 20damon (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

@inevitabl3: Because if such acid can melt Hulk’s skin and even nullify his healing factor then how is Hulk’s skin so endurable? The Abomination is nothing compared to those Thors though his skin is as tough as Hulk’s?

Every foe from Shadow Base in the Immortal Hulk run pretty much has a plot device to fight him, specifically made to fight him. This was not your average Abomination. Have you read Immortal Hulk? (Not a condescending question, jsut curious if you know the context behind it)

#42 Edited by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

Because Hulk has other feats of durability? Like no selling attacks from Jane Thor and Herc(Herc even hurt his hand punching him) and having even adamantium scalpels mounted on hydraulic arms that can bend titanium on paper still struggle to cut his skin. You are using acid that is specifically designed to melt and nullify Hulks flesh and healing factor as somehow evidence of him not being durable despite the many feats of his durability, even tanking a full power attack from Challenger and laughing it off when an attack at half that power blew WonderMan to pieces. The Abomination seems to be tougher than Thors, for starters he was amped and an amalgamation of Abomination and A-bomb and his acid hasn't failed to burn through anyone yet so it would probably burn through Thors skill fairly easily the only difference is Thor wouldn't survive it in the end like Hulk did, secondly Hulk didn't crack his skull in 1 punch or damage him much when he punched him like he did with Thor and he is yet to have a massive fight with him in a couple of issues, while he fodderized Jane Thor and Unworthy Thor.

#43 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: So Hulk tanking the Hits from several high tier heroes in the avengers should have been considered poor device as well, judging how Hulk’s fight against his major foes who don’t look much stronger ends completely differently. I have been following the run since issue 1# and yes I do know how subject B was made which was ridiculous. He was a recruited skin of the abomination combined with Rick Jones.

#44 Posted by 20damon (6562 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: So Hulk tanking the Hits from several high tier heroes in the avengers should have been considered poor device as well, judging how Hulk’s fight against his major foes who don’t look much stronger ends completely differently. I have been following the run since issue 1# and yes I do know how subject B was made which was ridiculous. He was a recruited skin of the abomination combined with Rick Jones.

Why would you judge his fights differently when he is at his normal fighting others at his normal? Hulk is not weaker against the likes of Absorbing man or Abomination or Sasquatch. If you really did read those issues how could you have missed that those are all seriously amped and altered version of those characters?

And yet, you want to somehow diminish Hulk's showings because of THOSE guys, all heavily modified and amped... instead of looking at Hulk's showings against other foes where all are at their unamped, unmodified levels? How does that make sense?

#45 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@inevitabl3: Other feats of Durability that has been made feats because of ridiculous claims and a lazy use of strong metals like Adamantium and Vibranium? It is not like apart from WWH incarnation and another famous ones, Hulk does have a chance to overshadow other heroes. Umm no, the same razor cutter was successful in slicing Hulk to pieces later on the series. Nope, that was just an example of the whole image. You are forgetting that a random boy with gamma radiation was capable of blowing through Hulk’s chest though he was capable of absorbing gamma energy. That is a big plot armor. Tanking a punch from Challenger while laughing is nothing because Challenger, as addressed by Voyager, was incapable of destroying a planet on his own and had to rely on a machine which was later exploited to save the world by the same people whom Hulk overpowered earlier. Sure, Hulk wasn’t laughing because it was much of a fodder punch to him but because he felt satisfied to fight. Yes, he was the combination of A-bomb and Abomination but still he wasn’t supposed to be that strong otherwise the writer is full of in consistency. Also it is not like Thors are in capable of dealing with the like of Rick and Blonskie alone...

That was because the story was shit and meat to hype Hulk and his major enemies.

#46 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Because, that was not how things were meant to happen and opposed to fact. Sasquatch was never amped but had the potential to reach savage Hulk and the potential was exploited by Bruce’s father when he possessed him. That is like saying Savage Hulk was already more powerful than the heroes that fought him in no surrender. Neither was Absorbing man considering what he received from the shadow base was simply a serum which would grant him the ability of Red Hulk, which was just to absorb gamma radiation. According to that, he shouldn’t have been strong enough to challenge Immortal Hulk who could do the same and was far stronger. And as I explained above, Subject B was A-Bomb + Abomination, something not so special. It was ludicrous to think that they were capable of gathering enough resources to create those villains in this run while being unable to even do in many of their occurrence in the past. They didn’t invent anything new instead simply mixing things up, things that failed against Hulk before.

#47 Posted by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@inevitabl3: Other feats of Durability that has been made feats because of ridiculous claims and a lazy use of strong metals like Adamantium and Vibranium? It is not like apart from WWH incarnation and another famous ones, Hulk does have a chance to overshadow other heroes. Umm no, the same razor cutter was successful in slicing Hulk to pieces later on the series. Nope, that was just an example of the whole image. You are forgetting that a random boy with gamma radiation was capable of blowing through Hulk’s chest though he was capable of absorbing gamma energy. That is a big plot armor. Tanking a punch from Challenger while laughing is nothing because Challenger, as addressed by Voyager, was incapable of destroying a planet on his own and had to rely on a machine which was later exploited to save the world by the same people whom Hulk overpowered earlier. Sure, Hulk wasn’t laughing because it was much of a fodder punch to him but because he felt satisfied to fight. Yes, he was the combination of A-bomb and Abomination but still he wasn’t supposed to be that strong otherwise the writer is full of in consistency. Also it is not like Thors are in capable of dealing with the like of Rick and Blonskie alone...

That was because the story was shit and meat to hype Hulk and his major enemies.

I literally don't even understand what you are saying, Immortal Hulk has already overshadowed other heroes, he literally fought entire teams of heroes and 1-shot to 3-shot pretty much all of them. The same adamantium scalpel was only shown once slicing through Hulks dead heart and it was said to have been hard to cut it, we don't see it slicking Hulk at any other point so i dunno what you are even talking about. That random boy is Hotshot who is capable of shooting gamma energy and the angrier he gets the more gamma he shoots, his gamma has harmed Hulk in the past as well and here he used more of it than ever before and what did it do exactly? Blow a hole through his chest that Hulk healed from like it was nothing. Not being able to destroy a planet is not an anti-feat since none of these heroes in the thread can destroy planet Earth either, what is important is that Challenger using just energy projection has blown WM into pieces while using energy projection and physical strength only made Hulks nose bleed and made him laugh. Also the idea that Hulk was able to laugh after a punch is the point, he wasn't yelling out in pain, he wasn't convulsing, he wasn't complaining, he was able to laugh after receiving a punch that sent him into outer space. Yes he was, every gamma being has received some kind of an amp or another in this series because of the nature of the gamma and the writer is very consistent about it. If any of the Thors faced the same Abomination that Hulk faced they would get one-shot either by his physicals or from the acid.

I can tell that you are upset about Hulk being this powerful and there is nothing i can do about it, calling the story crap isn't gonna change any of that either or the fact that the story is the most praised story currently in comics, receiving even Eisner nominations. And if a Hulk like this upsets you i can only imagine how you will feel when issue 25 comes and we get a look at a new incarnation of Hulk called the Breaker of Worlds which seems to be some multiversal entity or something.

#48 Posted by Chad_Duby (6047 posts) - - Show Bio

@inevitabl3: I was referring to past events where Hulk never ever overshadowed any other heroes before in his Standard incarnation. Even if this is stronger, he should not have been this strong considering his struggles with common foes. Even if the operation was a big struggle, it still ended up in a success as Hulk was dismantled after they finished disassembling him. And that is not proof that Hulk’ of Abomination’s skin should have been tough enough to endure the combined blow of several high tier heroes he was shown laughing at during no surrender. It blew through his chest, indicating that it was among the strongest energy attacks Hulk has ever been hit by, which was ridiculous. Yes they can, as demonstrated earlier in their appearances, especially the most powerful Thor ever, Jane Foster. He shouldn’t be complaining knowing that even after he was torn to pieces he still was able to laugh, it just pictured his pain tolerance and not his durability snd strength. What was the point was that those overpowered by Hulk were capable of pushing against the world engine which was > Challenger who was stronger than Hulk as well. Joker laughing while being tortured would mean the torment was laughable instead of himself being as crazy as Hulk? They were, if that is what you will call it, amped, the amps they recieved was nothing new but something that worked against standard Hulk. My point is, if old foes with old powers little bit amped can harm Hulk and even give Hulk serious fight, how were the heroes who were already stronger than those foes like flies to Hulk? I meant, even the cyborg Burbank was capable of shooting through his brain. Burbank bullet would have been at least star level if power scaling in this story is so consistent.

The proof comic industry has gone mad.

#49 Edited by 20damon (6562 posts) - - Show Bio
@chad_duby said:

@20damon: Because, that was not how things were meant to happen and opposed to fact. Sasquatch was never amped but had the potential to reach savage Hulk and the potential was exploited by Bruce’s father when he possessed him.

Sasquatch was never amped? Sasquatch's power works very much the same way Hulk's does. Walter however could never in a million years mentally unlock those powers, so he got outside help to do so. Making him FAR more powerful than he'd ever been... and yet, you try to sell it like it was just your average Sasquatch in an attempt to downplay the feat. And even when he was WAY more powerful than ever, Hulk still Drained him dry.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

That is like saying Savage Hulk was already more powerful than the heroes that fought him in no surrender. Neither was Absorbing man considering what he received from the shadow base was simply a serum which would grant him the ability of Red Hulk, which was just to absorb gamma radiation. According to that, he shouldn’t have been strong enough to challenge Immortal Hulk who could do the same and was far stronger.

Again, you're trying to sell it as if it a simple serum that gives him a simple extra ability. When the truth is that it made a villain who has given both Hulk and Thor a good tussle in a fight into something unique. As for him being strong enough to challenge Hulk, Hulk gets drained by him right off the bat, in the first hit thrown. Hulk gets drained to shit and STILL ends up ripping him apart. So again, you're full of shit, the scientist even specifically notes that the serum was improved by AIM, perfected by them. And it has never drained on being touched before, so quite -OBVIOUSLY- you are blatantly wrong, yet again

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And as I explained above, Subject B was A-Bomb + Abomination, something not so special. It was ludicrous to think that they were capable of gathering enough resources to create those villains in this run while being unable to even do in many of their occurrence in the past. They didn’t invent anything new instead simply mixing things up, things that failed against Hulk before.

Abomination has never looked anything liked that, neither A-Bomb not Abomination has ever had a breath weapon nor regen negating powers, but sure, like the shit you tried to sell with Absorbing man only being a mix of him and Red Hulk, i am sure you're just as accurate on this... not the mention the Shadow base scientists calling it THEIR Abomination, as they meddled with his powerset.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

I think by now it's pretty obvious that you've read it just well enough to think you can put your own little spin on things in hopes of people believing you, but i'll just let the evidence and Hulk's showings speak for themselves. Thor even says the Hulk is FAR stronger than before. But hey, YOU must be the one with the truth, even if that truth contradicts everything we've seen in the comics, because YOU don't have an agenda... noooo.....

Oh and as for that "random kid blasting a hole through Hulk"... That's Hotshot, a Hulk like rogue character whose powers increase with his mental state. Not only was he seriously terrified but Hulk also breaks his hand immediately after, so given his mental state, it is perfectly reasonable that he blew a hole through Hulk... for all the good it did him, as it healed IMMEDIATELY.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Consider yourself served.

And also, i may or may not answer whatever useless rebuttal you'll be coming up with because you are, in my opinion, the worst type of debater on the Vine. The kind who knows enough to know they're full of bullshit in the stuff you're saying, but you have an agenda to make another character look bad and you use that knowledge to spin lies around situations, knowing full well they are nothing but lies, in hopes of convincing people who don't know any better, while anyone with a shred of knowledge on the matter can easily and effortlessly debunk your bullshit. When you have to constantly lie about one situation after another, it shows how bad your argument is that you can't hope to come out on top without resorting to tactics like that.

Every one of the old standard Hulk foes he has faced has been amped to the gills and those who were not amped he has stomped pretty badly.... but no... YOU must be right. If anyone decides to believe the rest of your garbage after i caught you in a series of lies, then they can, but i won't bother with you anymore.

#50 Posted by Inevitabl3 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@inevitabl3: I was referring to past events where Hulk never ever overshadowed any other heroes before in his Standard incarnation. Even if this is stronger, he should not have been this strong considering his struggles with common foes. Even if the operation was a big struggle, it still ended up in a success as Hulk was dismantled after they finished disassembling him. And that is not proof that Hulk’ of Abomination’s skin should have been tough enough to endure the combined blow of several high tier heroes he was shown laughing at during no surrender. It blew through his chest, indicating that it was among the strongest energy attacks Hulk has ever been hit by, which was ridiculous. Yes they can, as demonstrated earlier in their appearances, especially the most powerful Thor ever, Jane Foster. He shouldn’t be complaining knowing that even after he was torn to pieces he still was able to laugh, it just pictured his pain tolerance and not his durability snd strength. What was the point was that those overpowered by Hulk were capable of pushing against the world engine which was > Challenger who was stronger than Hulk as well. Joker laughing while being tortured would mean the torment was laughable instead of himself being as crazy as Hulk? They were, if that is what you will call it, amped, the amps they recieved was nothing new but something that worked against standard Hulk. My point is, if old foes with old powers little bit amped can harm Hulk and even give Hulk serious fight, how were the heroes who were already stronger than those foes like flies to Hulk? I meant, even the cyborg Burbank was capable of shooting through his brain. Burbank bullet would have been at least star level if power scaling in this story is so consistent.

The proof comic industry has gone mad.

He has overshadowed heroes in the past many times, even in direct comparisson heroes like Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, etc... Thor himself confirms this Hulk is stronger and we obviously see he has a healing factor boost as well as immortality. What common foes does he struggle with? Yea because before that Hulk was turned into a Banner and was almost completely vaporized, they cut up Banner into pieces and we also later found out that Hulk let them intentionally cut him up so that he could see his own extent of his immortality and healing factor. It's proof enough considering Hulk has shrugged blows of all the heroes against him so far and Abomination is amped. Yes and it was also used to showcase his healing factor because he healed from it without problems, the fact that Hotshot can blow a hole through Hulks chest is a feat for Hotshot, not an anti-feat for Hulk, unless you can show me Hotshot failing to harm someone similar or weaker than Hulk? Especially with a double handed blast and very angry, something we have never seen him do before. No they can't as none of them have been shown busting actual Earth sized planets, as i said before Hulk was already shown shrugging off blows from Jane and Herc(Herc even hurting his hand) and was tossing them aside like ragdolls. Joker is crazy and has a high pain tolerance, this Hulk is not crazy and all that punch did was give him a bloody nose and nothing else, an attack at half that power blew WM into pieces, the same WM who was called by Challenge the most powerful Avenger there. Because old Hulk foes have received bigger amps than you expect them and even then in most cases it didn't matter. Sasquatch got drained, Hotshot attack was healed form and his arms got broken, Abomination acid was healed from and Abomination got one-shotted by Hulk, Red Harpy is a combination of Harpy(who was shown in the past able to tear Hulks skin) and Red She Hulk who was shown beating up characters like She-Hulk, Skaar and Red Hulk in the past and now she is a combination and all she did was just tore open the chest of an already mostly melted Hulk and tore apart Abomination as well, so again all of these characters were amped in one way or another. Al is trying to quite clearly establish gamma is one of the most powerful things in comics because it's both science and magic and also the third part that ties it to the divine itself(in this case Hell itself). Star level? No even regular Burbanks bullets were able to shoot through Doc Samson who has been shown bulletproof as has been Hulk in this series even when he gets shot in the eyes, the problem is the whole Shadow base is specifically outfitted to fight the Hulk so a piercing attack from Burbank blowing a hole in Hulk that gets shrugged of is not an anti-feat for Hulk but a feat for Burbank and unless you can show those same bullets/shots failing to blow holes through Hulk level opponents then your point is moot.

The comic industry has been made for quite a while now in many ways, Immortal Hulk series at least is one of the more consistent ones actually, but however i can tell it's taken a direction you are not a fan of, especially with amping all the Hulk related creatures as well as Hulk himself obviously which end result we have yet to see but it seems it will be pretty ridiculous.