5. Dracula (Van Helsing)
  6. William Corvinus
  7. Tim Burton Jabberwocky
  8. Mister Misery (Marvel)
  9. Naki (Tokyo Ghoul)
  10. Crimson King
  11. Cheshire Cat

Rules:

The Hunter is composite with all weapons and items. He has consumed all umbilical cords. He has full knowledge on each of his targets and is free to equip himself as necessary before each hunt. He will be fighting each of them on their home terf. They are unaware that they are being hunted.

Mood Setter:

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zetsu-San  Online

bump

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Zetsu-San  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@zetsumoto: I don't know a lot of them here.

Probably 6-7

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingCrimson

Yeaaaah nice thread Zets.

He slaughters his way through to 6. I don't actually know the Jabberwocky, but after watching a clip from the movie, I'd say he bodies that fairly easily as well.

Zero knowledge on Mister Misery unfortunately.

Crimson King is a funny one. He should be really powerful but just doesn't have the feats to back it IMO. The Hunter should have serious mental resistance, especially with 3 umbilical cords consumed - only question is can he actually put CK down? Me votes yes.

He should probably stop at Cheshire, though. Too fast.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zetsu-San  Online

@kingcrimson: Can you think of more characters to fill the power gap within the last few fights?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zetsu-San  Online

@kingcrimson: If Cheshire is blitzing, then those guys are definitely blitzing. lmao

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cooljammy18

If that was the real Demogorgon, from D&D and not the pussy from Strangers Things, it would slaughter almost everyone in this gauntlet. I'd say 7-8 for the Hunter.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@cooljammy18 said:

If that was the real Demogorgon, from D&D and not the pussy from Strangers Things, it would slaughter everyone in this gauntlet. I'd say 7-8 for the Hunter.

How powerful is the D&D Demogorgon? Is he really higher than the Great Old Ones? Or Cheshire and Crimson King? Cus Cheshire is a pretty powerful dimension lord by implication and Crimson King is also implied to be a pretty high end being.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cooljammy18

@zetsumoto: @zetsumoto: I can't say much for Chesire, but Demogorgon is pretty damn powerful. He controls multiple layers of of the Abyss, which are full of a near endless amount of powerful demons in his army. Not to mention he's straight up immune to all physical damage and can only be harmed by higher level magic, drive you insane just by being near him or looking at him, has a degree of reality warping abilities, beyond genius level intelligence, corrupts entire realms just by existing in it, can straight up kill you by literally speaking a Power Word Kill spell, negate healing factors by touching you, TP an enormous amount of foes instantly, and a ton more. He's more or less immortal and will never permanently die unless you kill him in his realm, but good luck not being eternally corrupted by the essence of his realm, TP'd by him almost immediately, or fighting through his endless army of powerful demons to get to him.

This is a long video, but it gives you a great understanding of the lore behind Demogorgon:

https://youtu.be/vARMeprw8PI

Again, don't know much about Chesire Cat or Crimson King, but he slaughters everyone else here. He would literally step on the Stranger Things Demogorgon, which is based off the original D&aD version along with the Mind Flayer, and take over their world along with the Upside Down effortlessly lol. In the D&D universe, he is a planar level threat, like an entire plane of existence, if he breaks lose.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@cooljammy18: Hmm... Interesting. He definitely sounds like he has better feats than Cheshire and Crimson King. Those two are mostly implied power unfortunately.

Like Cheshire, he's supposed to be pretty damn powerful, but he mostly utilizes his humanoid form and fights with claws, teleportation, intangibility, etc.

By lore though, he's a powerful entity from the Abyss, capable of weaving and destroying dimensions. He also survived getting diced apart by Mad Hatter, who is another abyssal being designed with the specific purpose of being able to kill "Will of the Abyss" (Who is basically god in this setting). Granted it was clear Hatter let him live, but it's still a good feat. He also survived a giant temporal twister that shreds your mind, body, and soul across space and time.

Crimson King is the same species of creature as Pennywise. He is a being from Todash Space (The giant void between dimensions) and he exists to destroy the Dark Tower at the center of the Omniverse, which would collapse all planes of existence.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Has he destroyed dimensions straight up, or was it implied? As for the Crimson King, does he have any good feats in use of his powers? There are a ton of entities in the D&D world that are meant to end all existence lol.

I don't want to go off topic anyway, I'd say Hunter stops around 7-8 anyway.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@cooljammy18: Yes, in his true form he destroyed a dimension, but he was in that form for all of a few pages before Mad Hatter turned him to confetti (which he regenerated from anyways). He never entered that form again.

Granted, this is was a dimension inside the Abyss. Those are a bit different from the dimension inhabited by humans. The human world has special indestructible strands of energy that hold them together and protect them from the Abyss. The only entity sans God capable of destroying those are Oz. Oz and Cheshire the top two beings introduced in the story, both having a personal connection with the Will of the Abyss herself (One was her cat and the other was her plush toy). They seem to be considered to have the same level of power albeit with different specialties, Oz is all about destruction.

They sound super OP on paper, but if you flip through my respect threads; you'll find that despite the abstract levels of power, Pandora Hearts characters tend to be pretty grounded when it comes to actual combat.

Crimson King didn't really do anything special from what I have heard. lol Actually I heard a lot of complaints about the final battle being super anti-climactic. xD

Avatar image for bluelettermedia
BlueLetterMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlueLetterMedia

I doubt he clears this.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Haha high tiers maybe, but you could pick somebody a bit lower on the scale like Naki or Nishiki. I think Naki especially would be a great fight. Definitely fits in those later rounds.