The Hunter (Bloodborne) vs Chosen Undead (Darksouls Series)

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Info Dump...

The title says it all.

Rules.

• Both get all of their feats.
  • They have their standard Gear.
  • They have standard armor.
  • They have all of their magic.
  • They are fully upgraded.
  • Who wins? How and why?
  • To the DIE!
Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumps

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vertigo-

@dygoboythe only problem is that there is no "standard gear" for each character.. it's all unique based on the players choice... it's a full blown RPG mate

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only problem is that there is no "standard gear" for each character.. it's all unique based on the players choice... it's a full blown RPG mate

Actually there are by Trailers and art.

The Chosen Undead uses the Crest Shield, the Elite knight armor set and astora's straight sword.

And the Hunter uses of course the Hunter set and a Saw Cleaver and a Hunter Blunderbuss.

But it wouldn't be fun with just those. Then they can have all of their weapons and armor.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dygoboy said:
@blackestnight93 said:

the only problem is that there is no "standard gear" for each character.. it's all unique based on the players choice... it's a full blown RPG mate

The Chosen Undead uses the Crest Shield, the Elite knight armor set and astora's straight sword.

And the Hunter uses of course the Hunter set and a Saw Cleaver and a Hunter Blunderbuss.

But it wouldn't be fun with just those. Then they can have all of their weapons and armor.

Poise too stronk!

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Didn't know you considered "standard gear" the stuff in the trailers.

with standard gear, hunter takes it easy. Bluderbuss would stagger the chosen undead and then a visceral attack would wreck him.

with ALL weapons, I'd still give it to the hunter.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@blackestnight93 said:

with standard gear, hunter takes it easy. Bluderbuss would stagger the chosen undead and then a visceral attack would wreck him.

Why?

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@dygoboy said:
@blackestnight93 said:

Why?

well, the hunter has a speed advantage in my books, which gives them the mobility edge, and the range advantage with guns providing we are just talking weapons and not magic/miracles, plus they fire faster and can stagger easier. plus, a lot of bloodborne weapons are basically 2 in 1 weapons, which gives them more options then dark souls weapons.

The only advantage I can see for dark souls is that their best weapons probably do more damage (at least the ultra greatswords would). a UGS would be the worst weapon to use against the hunter, because the hunter could just cheese the CU with guns the whole fight. a spear would be a safer option, but it would sacrifice damage

It'd be easier if you specified some equipment. But i can only go by what i used for each of my builds in DS and BB

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter easily. Too quick and eligle for Undead. Not to mention canon and teleporting.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chosen Undead has fought stronger beings as I understand.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a close fight , but I am giving it to the CU. For one the Hunter can't block, and Havel's shield will practically no sell any staggering attack the Hunter may have. Also magic and miracles in general seem to be better for the CU. A strong AoE spell like Wrath of the Gods will really mess the Hunter up.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter is bullet timing character, you can dodge bullets pretty easy in Bloodborne. CU much slower, so Hunter wins.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, conventional wisdom says, "Good fleeing will always beat good chasing." BUT the stats say "Put your money on the guy with the gun!"

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By lore the hunter eos win EZ!

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those guys hardly has any feats.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chosen Undead wins.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By captain_inverse

Yup, Chosen Undeads got this

Praise The Sun!!
Praise The Sun!!
AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: lol. You seriously think DS bosses are stronger than Bloodborne Great Ones?

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter and the Great Ones are easily capable of tanking attacks equivalent of small star explosion.

No Caption Provided

Not only this but the Moon Presence was easily able to create a separate reaily aka Hunter Dream. Is implied to exist in higher reailty/dimension.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SainguineXshadow

Which feats are allowed for chosen undead? considering he becomes *Spoiler* The soul of cinder which is the living embodiment of all lords of the sun including Gwyn and Soul of cinder> prime Gwyn effectively making Chosen undead a God if no Dks3 feats Chosen undead still takes it i have bloodborne and every soul game and beaten all, The bosses in Bloodborne are fluff as Hell not much information on any that would put them as a threat to Dark souls besides Amygadala and Moon presence nothing in the old hunter Dlc was even on par with Dark souls Chosen undead would maul orphan of Kos, in short every boss that chosen undead fights hits with about city lvl striking power same with Chosen undead if he can injure them,Hunter movement speed is abit faster but not enough to really matter striking speed is the same,Differences Chosen undead can most likely oneshot the hunter with a clean hit Hunter would be hard pressed to deal damage plus Chosen undead poise is nasty Guns hit for shit tier damage and should only be used for parrying but well Tranquil walk of peace+ homing crystal soul spear hunter=Dead A call from beyond can say its a star all it wants chosen undead can Block actual spears made from sunlight aswell as throw them and lastly all the greater lords would maul bloodborne.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: how do you figure city level strength for DS bosses? I've always found it difficult to scale those games so I'm genuinely curious.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@kingcrimson said:

@sainguinexshadow: how do you figure city level strength for DS bosses? I've always found it difficult to scale those games so I'm genuinely curious.

I think It was a scaling Due to How much the Cu has on his person, And they could Bitchslap him around no problem i think along with the intro showing what the Great lords can do i will try to find the Calc for you, pretty sure they factored in weight might be wrong though.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't remember the damn thread it was in here is what vsbattle says about CU i will still look for it though. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Chosen_Undead

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: cheers mate. I tend not to put much stock in the VS battles wiki - they have The Hunter from Bloodborne down as massively hypersonic for instance - so if you find the thread give me a shout.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: cheers mate. I tend not to put much stock in the VS battles wiki - they have The Hunter from Bloodborne down as massively hypersonic for instance - so if you find the thread give me a shout.

Will do.

KarmaBachelor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards CU I mean after seeing him take on Manus, Pontiff, Nameless King, etc. and yeah bullets are a big advantage but I mean CU could dodge Lothric's beams as well as that axe wave from dragon slayer armor, and Aldrich's crazy arrow spam so I feel like by experience and villains CU wins

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter stomps

BladeOfCthulhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BladeOfCthulhu

Just to add some things(I know I'm late) but the Great Ones(Moon Presence, Margo's Wet Nurse, Ebrietas, Orphan of Kos, etc.)are all cosmic beings equivalent to gods. The Lords of Cinder from Dark Souls are all deities, but not quite gods. They claim to be, but only have the powers of gods, not the life or immortality. Great Ones can create dimensions and ungodly creatures, all Lords of Cinder can do is throw fire and lightning.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By syncroniam

The Hunter from Bloodborne has defeated at least one opponent more powerful than anything the Dark Souls 1 protagonist has faced, although they are both very strong in comparison with most others, but the hunter is still higher than the chosen undead, and he is also faster in combat at least lorewise

No Caption Provided

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: Lol they are, easily. And the funny thing is it's not even debatable. You Bloodborne fangirls are just being your usual delusional biased selves. 😂

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: Nothing in Bloodborne is more powerful than everything in Dark Souls lmao. And the Hunter is very clearly not higher than the Chosen Undead. Put aside your bias and love for Bloodborne and it's obvious that the Hunter loses here.

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: The Hunter has no real way to even win this fight let alone stomp. Let's be real.