The Hulk while completely crazy VS late pre-Crisis Superman

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RobertMiles1

Let me explain before anyone assumes that Superman will win like it's nothing. This fight is with accounted for the fact that the Hulk has done some planet-moving (level) feats of strength while nowhere near the angriest he's been and it's on the basis of that fact. Jumping into space and destroying a meteor twice the size of the Earth with one punch, breaking the force-field of the Gardener of the Universe, which could move a planet, sealing a crack in the Earth, pretty much the same thing as pulling the two halves of the planet together, being trouble for Gladiator (just a Superman ripoff, I know, but still damned powerful, EG some aliens or something said he could rip a red giant star in half with his bare hands), destroying a planet with a footstep or something like that (I think), actually knocking out pre-Crisis Superman in their first fight (it was a crossover comic where Doctor Doom had the Hulk under mind-control with a device that I guess must've let him tap into his full power), etc. And it will also dismiss factors that made those feats less impressive, EG having needed special jumping boots for the meteor one. But it will account for the fact that when he did the meteor feat it was the weaker, Gray version. In this one it's Savage Hulk. PIS and CIS are on so that Superman forgets to use his super-speed for fighting-related stuff but we will also account for the fact that the Hulk has shown some speed feats, EG tagging Quicksilver, tackling the Silver Surfer out of the air, grabbing a missile fired by a robot and throwing it back at it, etc (but he's not doing all super-speed stuff either). What I mean by late pre-Crisis Superman is that from what I could figure the character was at the apex of his power in the mid-1960s but later they toned it down because of the corniness and because it was overdoing it. For this it's Superman from right before Crisis started. Betty has been killed right in front of the Hulk somehow, and I mean permanently, not like how characters are always coming back in comics. So, he's gone not just the angriest he could get but beyond that - insane. The anger has also improved the Hulk's durability, speed and regenerative power. Can Superman stop him or is it going to be a pre-Crisis Death of Superman but with the enemy still alive? Sorry if this explanation is on the long side but it was necessary.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still stomps. The feats you mentioned for hulk are literally fodder to him.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Hmm. No bias here, I see.

Superman. I like this Hulk wank through. Keep it up.

KingCarcosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps Hulk so hard that Thor, Sentry and Goku are defeated with him.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite the fact that crossovers aren’t even canon, when did Hulk knockout Pre Crisis Superman?

Are you talking about this fight?

No Caption Provided

Superman was literally no selling Hulk’s punches. This is pretty much how a fight would go between Pre Crisis Superman and almost any version of Hulk. Superman vaporizes Hulk by breathing on him.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RampageTheFirst

TL;DR?

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: No. Earlier in that crossover. The Hulk KO'd him in one punch. It's in there somewhere but I couldn't find the pic on Google. It's the one where Superman lands in a pile of debris on the other side of that river in Metropolis (or New York, I can't remember which).

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still stomps

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By from_beyond

@robertmiles1 said:

@kanyecosby: No. Earlier in that crossover. The Hulk KO'd him in one punch. It's in there somewhere but I couldn't find the pic on Google. It's the one where Superman lands in a pile of debris on the other side of that river in Metropolis (or New York, I can't remember which).

Hulk never KO'ed hin. He simply caught Supes off guard. But when Supes got ready, Hulk's punches couldn't do anything to him. Hulk kept punching while Supes just stood there as it didn't have any effect on him. Hulk eventually got tired. Supes was clearly shown as vastly superior.

As far as this battle is concerned, Supes destroys Hulk with one punch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes vaporizes the green statue.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
Myleftbuttcheeksolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're talking bronze age supes, the savage wins.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RobertMiles1

I also edited my original post to mention that the Hulk has given even Gladiator at least a fight. In that fight/s, the hulk didn't even have the advantages I explained. Keeping in mind that some aliens said Gladiator could actually rip apart a red giant star with his bare hands. It's also worth noting that pre-Crisis Superman sometimes or often had poor consistency in terms of what he was capable of.