The Heroes Association (OPM) vs The Hunters Association (HxH)

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@harumi2zoldyck: Not sure if I understand the question completely. But the concept right now is that the Hero Association has REALLY good feats. Flashy Flash and Atomic Samurai for example, is faster than the current HxH characters, and Tatsumaki and Genos is matching and contending with continential attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: The anime wank him hard lol, this is his real power in the manga:

No Caption Provided

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathu101: I'll admit the HXH verse hasn't really shown Destructive Capabilities on that level yet, however, there his someone who can do this with less than 1% of his power:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was exaggerated as someone pointed out, but I think Child Emperor got a better feats with his blast

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By GangOrca

@harumi2zoldyck:

Show me that happening?

Mountain feat:

Matching Psykorochi:

Aren't You the one who said that?

When did I say Darkshine caps at building level?

They really do.

Not to the point that it's the norm of the verse, although many Hunters could do it.

Proof she was suppressed?

She was holding back because she wanted to keep the heroes safe firsthand before finally dealing with Psykorochi. When she later freed the heroes she completely halted her beam and tore her apart (it should be in the respect thread I sent you).

And you think she's going to tank a transmuted structure?

I'm probably gonna say no. It really doesn't matter in this case because of how much more powerful and faster she is than them.

How fast is she?

Fasted enough to react to and avoid Psykos's beam (but she probably isn't quite as fast as the beam itself). That still puts her at MHS.

If I recall, Royal Ripper's best feat was lasting a few seconds against human Garou,

He was at least fast enough to keep up in combat with a Garou that had recovered from fighting Genos and Bang. He later got decked by a stronger Garou.

Killua has tanked a flea sniper that had enough strength to blow him off his feet.

Good feat but it ain't gonna save him from the likes of Atomic and Flash.

But using that logic Garp is island level since he destroyed eight mountains during his training, if you destroy eight mountains at once that's a different story.

Well, there ya go, that's what I meant. Anyways, Garp in his prime should be at least small island level with indirect scaling but it's rather flimsy.

It makes me sick when people say this. Meruem's rage blast was just him testing his power, and not him even aiming for the mountain or anywhere close to using his full power. His rage blast is just alot more concentrated since it's an emission attack, in which he only has 40% efficiency.

I know emissions are more concentrated, an explosion of that size did a lot more damage than one in real life would. Regardless, he was still using a significant amount of power to do it given he took his time to charge the attack but you're right, it isn't the best he can do.

Even Uvogin's big bang impact was said to have the force of a nuke.

Seems like an outlier tbh.

Netero factually does not hit with less power than a nuke,

The rose bomb is comparable to a nuke.

Apparently you have to destroy something to emit that much force. Using your logic, Fused Zamasu and Vegito Blue all aren't even city level because they couldn't destroy one.

Faulty reasoning here. Yes, I know there is a difference between DC and AP but if there is nothing to go off of that their AP far surpasses their DC, why not take their most powerful feats as their limit unless shown otherwise? (Meurem wasn't going all-out so the power his rage blast is the bare minimum) DBZ/DBS has the concept of ki control, don't think I've heard of something like that for Hunter x Hunter.

No Caption Provided

This isn't even the current Gon either. He's hundreds of times stronger now.

Yeah, that's not mountain level. It would at most be city level even if I pretended the smaller trees next to it were Sequoia's. Still nothing compared to Tatsumaki.

I could prove LS Killua unless you didn't read the manga?

Please tell me how on Earth that feat was LS?

Also, Watchdog having hypersonic movements<<<Killua reacting to a hypersonic attack at point blank.

Why? That just means they are relatively the same given Watchdog did that against Garou (it was 57 cm away afterall, not like a few cm).

Garou blocking Bullets<<<<<Uvogin catching one with his teeth.

Garou blocked hundreds of bullets in a few seconds from a high powered Gatling Gun. Uvogin only caught ONE with his teeth from a pistol (that at least was firing closer to him). I really don't see how that is better.

Lmao, no. Kurapika made a guy who could tank missiles and bullet without any type of damage hack blood with two punches.

Still not quite as good as Genos's feat given that Genos was already badly damaged beforehand.

Each of Netero's strikes were doing exactly what you said to Meruem except thousands of times under a second.

Well yeah, the top tiers are more durable than Genos. I didn't say Genos's durability exceeded the entire verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: Ohh, lol. Yeah. It was Drive Knight ;) I usually change every month. Preferably something no one else has. I'll give you some points in my book if you can guess what the profile Pic I have now is of.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious, given that Tatsumaki fights in the air most of the time, how would physical attacks even reach her? I doubt projectile would hurt her and if they jump to her, it would make them sitting duck to her. I doubt shockwave would affect her considered she tanked a continental blast.

Is the debate essentially about other heroes or do people think that Hunter association still have a chance against Tatsumaki?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

Facepalm

You are showing me this page as it prove something else. Uvogin is a joke, the anime just wank him really hard

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Anime:

Loading Video...

It seem you have a tendency to wank HXH characters because you love the show so much or something

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By GangOrca

@harumi2zoldyck:

If that's a DC feat, he didn't destroy entire thing.

I know, still puts him above practically all the Hunters in power.

Alright Alright. But then again you yourself pointed out it was only for a brief time and Psykorochi was clearly holding back against him, since Tatsumaki is leagues above him and even she needed her full power to beat her.

Genos can use his full power for 10 seconds, yes, but that would be an eternity for the Hunters to get obliterated. Also, Psykorochi wasn't holding back, current Genos is just that powerful and Tatsumaki is more powerful than either of them (previous to that upgrade, Genos was less than an insect for Tats).

Yes I saw that. However, there is still a difference between holding back and being suppressed.

And Tatsumaki was suppressed. Otherwise, her TK output would've exceed Psykorochi's and she wouldn't need to sneak through her roots and inside her TK barrier in order to stop her before she went all-out).

You realize th

Looks like your sentence got cut short.

However, even the strongest guns the world aren't able to knock regular humans of their feet. This sniper sent Killua flying. The same guy who tanked this in a suppressed state and wasn't even annoyed:

That looks like a good blunt force/kinetic durability but there are still many S-Class that kill him.

I really don't think Garp is island level since he didn't destroy them at once.

Like I said, it is debatable.

Seems, but still doesn't contradict what the story implied.

Really? because nobody short of the top tiers have shown that level of power.

The rose bomb isn't just some nuke:

It obliterated several mountain ranges with ease, and it was so hot that the air without even making contact was able to vaporize hundreds of kilometers of ground despite being built for nuclear weapons testing. The place where the explosion generated even after if was completely finished made an active volcano. Meruem had been bathing in it for hours.

That is the anime making feats way more impressive from the manga. I'm not such if composite anime/manga feats are allowed. OPM does that too but I'll refrain from using it.

lmao no, Gon barely even touched the trunk a it still shook. And he held back almost all of his power. lol at it being only city level, it was bigger than one of the "mountain sized" shells she redirected.

Even if the tree were mountain sized that doesn't mean it would take mountain levels of power to destroy it. The rocks Tatsumaki used were as big as the mountains in the same background, can I at least get a better size of the tree before saying that it is mountain sized?

That enough proof?

Not really, I was more along the lines of asking for proof. The dart thing was just a statement(and a common one at that) about Killua's insane reactions. Flashy Flash has been said to be light speed as well but I don't take those statements seriously until more proof comes along that he is that fast.

Wouldn't that just put Garou in that instance hypersonic?

I don't think Garou had started beaking his limiter just yet which is why I scaled him being injured in his fight with Death Gatling to him being healthy against Watchdog.

Uvo caught it at point blank range, the gun was literally pressed to his mouth. Garou blocked much more, but then that just shows the consistency in his speed. Also, those bullet were actually going hurt him, right?

Garou would have had to block bullets from a gun that normally shoots faster when the bullets themselves are all arriving at him within a small fraction of a second of each other. Garou having to percieve them all and block them all in such a short amount of time is what makes the feat so far above regular bulet timing for me.

Yes, those bullets did hurt him but Death Gatling's gun was ridiculously powerful. It could poke holes in trees much larger than the bullets themselves and launch said trees into the air.

Then again, proof that only the outliers such as Tatsumaki in the hero association are the ones who can beat the hunters.

Like I said, Atomic and Flash can blitz, Darkshine is powerful enough to beat any of them in H2H, Silverfang has both speed, strength, and skill of the guys above, Genos has a massive speed and power advantage, even guys ike Puri Puri would be trouble.

FortyTwoZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many of the S class can solo the verse (excluding DC hype and Nanika wishes)

Talonzone21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke? Literally any S Class shits on the verse except for maybe Puri Puri prisoner and tanktop master.

Webcomic Amai Mask roflstomps the verse in his sleep, and he's A Class Rank 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: My point was about the center that he create, not the other fighters

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do the size of the tree matter when Tatsumaki already throw hundreds of rocks mountain sized at Psykos?

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By poeticwarrior

BTW, didn't it state in there that he would have needed lightspeed reaction if he didn't know where the dart was going but then he knows about the attack beforehand, so he wouldn't need the lightspeed reaction?

He clearly stated "It would've been if I didn't know where the dart was going"? It would mean the opposite of lightspeed reaction and he can react because he knows in advance not because he processes it at lightspeed?

Avatar image for yoruichi-is-bae
Yoruichi-is-Bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6 said:

It seem you have a tendency to wank HXH characters because you love the show so much or something

You're not wrong lmao.

OT: Many of the S-class Hero's can solostomp. Spite.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

It is also more than enough for the hunters to counterattack. I seriously don't think Genos approaches Tatsumaki in any part of the series.

Not against this Genos, he is way faster with way more firepower. Given his performance against Psykorochi, I'd say he wasn't that far away from Tatsumaki in power.

What suppressed her power, might I ask? Again, her holding back and her being suppressed are still two different things.

It's just Tatsumaki restraining herself which she did because she was busy keeping the heores safe at the time.

Okay, but nearly every feat in the respect thread was from the anime, including the continent splitter one. And the feat wasn't anything short of impressive in the manga:

The continent splitter isn't from the anime.

Do you see that wrecking ball machine behind him and how big it is?

Yes, still not quite mountain sized but it definitely is huge.

Killua reacted to an attack that basically had infinite range. There really isn't anything that contradicts it.

Infinite range doesn't tell me anything about it's speed.

Hisoka could outspeed all of Gotoh's nen coins which are all far stronger an faster than bullets.

Same for Gotoh, an Killua could bisect building sized trees with such speed they flew into the air, and chop up a Chimera ant simultanouesly.

All of these feats are useless here.

Darkshine isn't going to land hits at a Hunter who can turn the tables on an FTE blitz just by turning on nen. They can all predict all their moves, they can't tank any of their nen attacks, and they can just use ken to block any hit that comes for them. And you've added Hisoka and Illumi on top of all the spiders.

Darkshine isn't getting blitzed.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua solos the verse with GS tbh.

No Caption Provided

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

I don't know man, haven't read it in awhile, but I guess I'll have to trust you since you clearly know more about t than me.

Not gonna lie, it was a pretty huge power creep, even by OPM standards.

That would be her holding back, she was not restrained from using some of her power.

In that case, I guess that is just restraint then. Point is she purposely couldn't use her full power until later into her fight with Psykorochi.

Could you send a scan of the manga panel? That's really looks like a fanart clip from the anime.

Sure.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In other words, Killua reacted to an attack that would need lightspeed reflexes at point blank range.

Once again, I think the light speed reflexes quote just a figure of speech unless the fish can move at like sub-rel to relativistic speeds or something like that.

What I meant by that was just by activating nen, someone can move FTE to someone who previously moved FTE to them. Having nen can really turn the tables in a battle. It still allows them to predict their moves, and an aura shield to block whenever one of the heroes tries to land a hit.

The aura shield likely won't withstand most of the S-Class given the power difference. Darkshine was able to move faster than a version of Garou that was MUCH stronger than the one that did the Death Gatling feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't comprehend that someone would still argue for Hunters.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

Was his speed as much improved?

It improved by an uncertain but huge leap in power. Garou at the point he fought Darkshine had gone through multiple battles that broke his limiter and yet he nearly couldn't react to him.

The point being that without nen, it will shred you up if don't have anything to defend yourself. If an nen attack that weak can nearly kill you without even making contact, what says that the hunters can't beat them? The only one who can remotely hope to block them is Tatsumaki, which even then is highly unlikely, which is why I said she was the only threat.

It's impressive but I don't see that topping G4 Genos's explosions (which is before his various upgrades) that quite a few S-Class heroes scale above in durability and output.

For example, Garou after fighting Royal Ripper could withstand blasts from Rover which could shake an entire hideout that covered a city and the city itself as well as destroying city block sized chunks of the base easily. Later, after growing stronger from fightining Rover AND the Monster King Orochi, Darkshine ended up nearly one-shotting Garou with a mere tackle (he broke all of his ribs and the attack would've been fatal had Garou not broke his limiter again).

Granted, Darkshine is one of the stronger S-Class heroes but I'm pretty sure they can handle nen with the stronger ones being able to tank it easily.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pig God eats

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much everything Orca just said. Heroes neg-diff and no that's not an exaggeration.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also GS isn't that fast.

Programmer98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki solos. This is a mismatch and should be locked.

Avatar image for yoruichi-is-bae
Yoruichi-is-Bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: The narrator stateshe used Whirlwind to react to the dart. Are you saying the narrator in that arc is a liar?

@deathu101: I'll admit the HXH verse hasn't really shown Destructive Capabilities on that level yet, however, there his someone who can do this with less than 1% of his power:

No Caption Provided

Way to be completely disingenuous. You haven't even got any proof to back this ludicrous claim up.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GangOrca
Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Senate

This is the biggest non-troll mismatch I've seen in a while. Needs to be locked.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers