The Heroes Association (OPM) vs The Hunters Association (HxH)

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Title says all; God from OPM verse binds both worlds into one. In a epic war to make everything go back to normal, God announces a war between the most powerful organizations from both world. Whoever win will restore reality, but everyone in the looser team will die.

Setup:

-Battle happens al laround the world.

-Every heroes and hunter from each organization.

Restrictions:

-No saitama

Allowed:

-All S, A,B and C class.

-All hunters allowed (incluiding Illumi and Hisoka).

-The zodiacs are allowed.

-Members of the spiders are allowed.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hero Association by far.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Frocharocha

Bump.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we exclude Tatsumaki.. HxH association should come out on top.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we exclude Tatsumaki.. HxH association should come out on top.

There is still Bang, Flash, Samurai and Iron Knight. And HA deals with monsters that could destroy city every day.

@infurius said:

Hero Association by far.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HxH by virtue of being an infinitely better show/Manga ;)

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Hunter fodder is way above the hero association fodder.

Feitan can make small Suns, and most nen abilities are invisible if you don't use GYO so a lot of hunters would be winning their fights.

Tatsumaki could be controlled by the manipulators, also any of the hunters could make a pact with their nen like kurapika did to amp their abilities when fighting the heros.

it sucks that we don't get to see the zodiacs in action though.

But yeah hunters should take it.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HXH Nen intimidation.

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: HxH is my alltime favourite but individuals like Genos can easly bring down the likes of Phantom Troupe and HA top tiers easly.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By oopsen

@infurius: Genos could not beat the phantom troupe alone, there is so many ways it could go bad for him.

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oopsen: He would still do significant damage.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius: Genos is a class canon that doesn't fight intelligently at all and most OPM characters don't have answers for some of the hax that the HxH characters bring.

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Yes, but he won't fight alone. And hax like Saiyyu's ability and in fact most of the zodiacs won't do well in an all out fight aginst many opponents at once.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius: I was referring to your Genossen statement which is false, he could not beat them on his own. Lmao.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infurius: yeah he could, but the phantoms would win for the same reason I think the HxH verse would win, they could become undetectable via nen and surprise attack, most of their abilities would be invisible to anyone who isn't using gyo, also nen pact if too many go down.

Infurius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oopsen: @darthaznable: I'll admit that was a hyperbole, Feitan and Chrollo's powers could most likely defeat Genos.

As for HxH winning, i'm not to sure, i'd like to say yes, but i'm afraid that with Metal Knight and Tatsumaki's damage output could severly damage the HxH association. Genos could fry a few Hunters, Hisoka would get an orgasm, Feitan could melt a few heroes, but in the end Tatsumaki could just blast the whole battlefield with Meteorites, not to mention most of the high-tier hunters are close-range fighters and serveral Heroes could fly and are faster. It really comes down to Troupe and Zodiacs vs. S Class tbh. Assuming we aren't using Netero, because if we are, i just might change my opinon in whole.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah tatsumaki is a heavy hitter but I believe they could overwhelm her with numbers emitters could be blasting her from far, hisoka could bungee gum her and she wouldn't see it because no gyo and they would have countless manipulators that could control her if they could distract her or catch her off guard.

But yes metal knight is a problem assuming he is just sending in drones and the hunters have to find him, and I feel like whenever they show who blast is I'll probably change my answer to the hero organization.

However we still have netero who's ability would be a problem on account of the potential team work scenarios it could bring plus he doesn't mind transporting a nuke In his chest, and we still haven't seen the zodiacs or ging in action.

Also chrollos super poisoness bens knife.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: Add in the Monster Association too please. :)

siegeeeman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By siegeeeman2000

Alright guys, I'm new to this site (and to debating in general), so just tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I'm not sure if it's okay to comment on old topics, but I have a bit I really wanted to say. So... what is going on in here? The Hunters are getting wayyyyy more credit than they deserve. They'll be doing well all the way up to the A-class heroes (without counting Sweet Mask and Atomic Samurai's disciples; IIRC they are worthy of S-class), but once you bring in the S-class, it honestly turns into a stomp.

Let's start with this: dragon level monsters are large threats to multiple cities and are taken quite seriously in the OPM verse. Most - if not, all dragon level threats introduced to the verse can very easily tear apart people along the likes of Genos and Tanktop Master. To give you a better idea, look at the colossal titan from the first episode. Just by simply walking and waving his hand, he was leveling city blocks like they were made of sand... and he was listed as demon. Another example is the Sea King. He ran his way through some A-class heroes with ease, beat Puri Puri Prisoner who was stated by Sonic to be stronger than Hammerhead with his power suit, and matched Genos in combat.

Dragon levels are a league above those two, and the top tiers, such as Tatsumaki and Bang, can freaking one-shot them. There is absolutely nothing that puts the Hunters anywhere close to someone who is capable of effortlessly dragging meteors out of space to ROFLmurder things like this obvious Godzilla reference, or catching this ridiculous amount of bombs (that just a bit before, was shown to be able to decimate an entire city instantly), and throwing them back with what is likely at least the same amount of force. And even without those two, there is still others like Superalloy Darkshine, who is more than likely capable of spattering the Sea King all over the ground, and Lightspeed Flash, who is essentially a faster and more dangerous version of Speed O' Sound Sonic. Now, there was probably more that I could've added that I forgot about during the silly amount of time I took to make this, so I'll just wait and see if someone is willing to debate with me, or if I get a reply at all.

MatiasPinto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Heroes Association got this.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several S Class Heroes solo.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hero Association stomps

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@harumi2zoldyck said:

Mismatch in favor of the hunters.

Reasons?

They have Netero, the phantom troupe is allowed, as well as Gon and Killua.

I fail to see how Gon, Killua, or Netero stand a chance against the S-Class heroes.

Avatar image for hydratedfubuki6
HydratedFubuki6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HA neg diffs

Amai Mask solos

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GangOrca

@harumi2zoldyck: You do know some S-class are much faster and WAY more powerful than any of them, right?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: I’ll show you feats in a sec. On my phone right now so I’ll need to get my computer.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

Tatsumaki solos

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@harumi2zoldyck: how do the hunters even beat tatsumaki?

Besides kill all of the hunters should be slower than all of the heroes

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outdated thread

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

No Caption Provided

Now you post something on this level for the hunters side pls

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GangOrca

@harumi2zoldyck said:

@gangorca: aight cool

Sorry it took so long, found some respect threads on this site for the S-Class (since I am too lazy right now to post feats myself). It's only 3 out of the 17 but I think it's more than enough to beat the Hunters. Let me know if you want me to send you more:

Tatsumaki:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/necromancer76/blog/tatsumaki-respect-thread-one-punch-man/153043/

Atomic Samurai:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/necromancer76/blog/atomic-samurai-respect-thread-one-punch-man/152917/

Silverfang:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/necromancer76/blog/silver-fang-respect-thread-one-punch-man/152933/

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GangOrca

@harumi2zoldyck:

However, the only one I see being a true threat Is Tatsumaki.

lmao no she isn't. Genos can incinerate any of them (faster with much better firepower), Atomic Samurai is way too fast and can cut through any of them, Bang beats any Hunter in CQC with his stats and skill, Darkshine could flat out one-shot anyone in the verse (including Meurem), Flashy Flash blitzes them with ease, Metal Knight has an army of hundreds of drones that each possess large building level firepower, even lower S-Class like Tanktop Master and Puri-Puri Prisoner bully any CQC hunter except for Godspeed Killua (only because they can't hit him if he doesn't want them to).

Tatsumaki fodderizes all of them at once, she is far more than just a threat.

However, her durability is possibly an outlier

No it isn't. Tatsumaki later deflected that same beam with her raw power so her AP scales to her TK durability.

and is still weak to piercing attacks,

You mean when her barrier was lowered and Psykorochi stabbed her hands? Don't kid with me. Not to mention that isn't an anti-feat for Tatsumaki but a feat for Psykorochi. Tatsumaki also has a subconscious barrier that the Hunters aren't getting past conventially.

and her attack power doesn't really match it based on the feats you showed me.

Even if it wasn't, her attack power still far outclasses anyone in the verse. Her feat of deflecting Boros's projectiles, tearing apart Z-City, and using mountain-sized projectiles (all of this while she was holding back) puts her AP on a whole different level.

However, it's clear the hunters have the speed advantage.

No they do not. Atomic Samurai is mach 900 based on his blitzing feat against the monster Samurai. Flashy Flash is even faster given that he statued explosions for an entire fight and was able to react to Awakened Garou while Atomic couldn't. Bang is at least comparable to Atomic when he is using abandonment. Tatsumaki reacted to Psykorochi's MHS beam and Genos can keep up with the beam in speed. Even guys like Watchdog Man are hypersonic given that Watchdog outpaced a healthy human Garou and an injured Garou deflected hundreds of bullets in a few seconds.

They are pretty tanky too.

Not nearly as tanky as the likes of Darkshine, Metal Bat, Puri-Puri, or Drive Knight. Hell, even Genos who is usually a glass canon is more durable than most of the guys on the Hunter team.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hero Association stomps. Flashy, AS, Tats can solostomp individually.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GangOrca

@harumi2zoldyck:

How hot is Genos' blast?

Does the exact numbers matter when he can blow up mountain tops in the beginning of the series and his current self can briefly match Psykorochi at full power (you know, the one who did the splitting of the landmass)? Based off energy feats, he can vape them.

Killua is faster than any of them,

No he does not.

Darkshine does not one-shot everyone in the verse, building level doesn't really mean anything in the HXH verse. What you just said was such a lie lol.

1) Darkshine hits harder than Rover's blasts and Genos's canons (not the current Genos but a version one unpgrade prior) so yes he does.

2) Calling Darkshine building level.... what an absolute doughnut you are.

3) Not a whole lot of HxH characters exceed building levels of power, just so you know.

I must have skimmed that over in the respect thread, and she didn't really take it completely head on.

Go read through the respect thread then before you post "lmao" as any geniune retort to Tatsumaki stomping these fodders. As for the second sentence, it doesn't matter as she was suppressed when she was hit and the parts of her that were hit weren't vaporized but bruised.

I'll point out that Tatsumaki isn't going to block nen attacks.

Same could be said about her TK against the hunters (although she does block any physical attack they throw at her). Difference is Tatsumaki has much better reactions.

Also, could you give me Psykorochi's piercing feats?

If we scale to Orochi, Psykorochi could pierce with much more power than high-powered gatling gun (more so than real life gatling guns) and demon level monsters like Royal Ripper. It doesn't matter anyways because a) that's a feat for Psykorochi and not for the Hunters and b) Tatsumaki's defenses had been lowered due to her thinking Psykos was defeated.

How many shells did she redirect again?

Enough to instantly level a city beforehand.

And destroying 8 mountains doesn't make you island level, it just shows your consistency. Also, that's not a "whole different level".

1) Yes it does, that's small island levels of power.

2) Nobody in the verse can even come close to accomplishing that, so yes, it is a whole different level even ignoring that it isn't her best feat. Meurem's rage blast which is the most powerful attack seen in the verse so far only destroyed a hill. Netero factually hits with less power than a nuke. Adult Gon's finishing move destroyed a small forest, no more than town level.

Kid Gon while holding back could shake a mountain sized tree without even making direct contact. (He also said that he could easily destroy the tree with the same with the same amount of power, had it not been for his extreme control.)

Ignoring that this feat doesn't even begin to compare to Tatsumaki, can you post me scans of this? I don't remember when this happened.

Yes they do. Killua is at least LS based on the Darts game scene against the Ortho siblings, he's also reacted to a hypersonic attack within 57 cm of his body, Hisoka has outran explosions while injured, Uvogin caught a bullet in his teeth, Uvogin's spit was faster enough to kill someone while paralyzed from the waist down, Kurapika who's weaker than Killua could blitz him without nen, Gon blitzes people out of his league mid-combat while at peak exhuastion, etc.

Aaaaannnndddd there goes your credibility. As for the other feats I didn't bold, none of them are comparable to the ones I listed for the S-Class.

No he isn't lol. If he is prove it.

Pre-G4 Genos, after having most of his body destroyed by acid, got thrown and punched hard enough to destroy the walls of a structure that is said to be able to withstand tank shells and missiles no problem. That level of durability exceeds 90% of the verse.

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

Again I'm gonna ask you to post something for the hunters side on this level pls?

No Caption Provided

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S class heroes shouldn't be here, cuz some can outright solo neg diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ 🍿👀

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46
deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points