Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Overwarrior2

Tatsumaki can solo. The rest of the S class hero's are weaker Iron Man/ Danvers

However, Tatsumaki is next level powerful. Her power is enough in webcomic that she was able to actually go toe to toe with a massively hypersonic Garou and Golden Sperm. She can lift millions of Tons (Basically entire cities), pull meteors from outer space, and her barriers well exceed output any of these characters have. Let alone ability to drain life force, which insta solos

Take out Tatsumaki and replace with any other S class hero and Marvel wins. Tatsumaki is just too fast/ powerful/ versatile.

EDIT: Are webcomic feats not allowed? In that case Tatsumaki is lacking most of her feats, and this is way closer. However, she still has a lot of output feats such as dropping meteors and stopping Boros ship. That said Marvel team probably wins.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Amonfire1776  Online

Tony most certainly solos...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@chronicplane: I wasn't asking you

Watch the attitude, he was just stating something that he wanted you to know.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Overwarrior2

@jashro44: Simple then. With Webcomic Tatsumaki Solos. Without Marvel team wins due to lack of feats from Tatsumaki.

With webcomic feats she can literally just sap their life energy, and has speed and durability feats that greatly surpass anything Marvel team has. 10/10 solo.

Without she lacks the speed/ durability feats to show she can survive a blitz by Tony. Although she will in about 5 chapters depending on how Manga adapts. Its still close though as others have speed feats to show they can at least hang with Marvel, and if they do not target Tatsumaki she could end up beating them. Probably like Marvel team 7/10. They basically need to go after Tatsumaki right away.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Are any of these characters even mountain level? I really don't see how Iron Man doesn't solo.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior2: How long does it take to sap someone's life energy? Even if that bypassed Stark's armor defenses, I'm sure he could find out where that attack is coming from and neutralize the threat before getting incapacitated.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki's TK is ridiculous she could 1v2 Any combination of the Marvel team to a stalemate at best for the Marvel team and a loss at worst. OPM Team wins this both rounds with her as MVP

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

avengers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overwarrior2: How long does it take to sap someone's life energy? Even if that bypassed Stark's armor defenses, I'm sure he could find out where that attack is coming from and neutralize the threat before getting incapacitated.

It isn't actually a thing, these guys are making stuff up. Tatsumaki's so called "life-force manipulation" is basically just breaking people's bodies and psyche's with TK, and can be resisted with sufficient willpower and bodily strength:

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Overwarrior2

@noone1996: With manga feats only he could.

With webcomic feats she has shields that could withstand shots from monster garou, someone who is on same level as Boros who literally kicked Saitama to the moon. Her shields mean that literally nothing Iron man does could ever hurt her. Also she wouldn't get hit anyways as she has massively hyper-sonic reactions and speed feats that are way greater then anything iron man has shown.

As for offensively she can life drain instantly, or create gravity like a black hole to crush iron man like a tin can. I mean to give context to how powerful her TK is she literally can casually pull meteors from outspace (Which is actually FAR more impressive then literally lifting a continent when you consider the force required to pull something out of its natural trajectory moving at 10000s of kilometers an hour that weighs 100,000s of thousands of tons. She also can throw cities/ mountain around like nothing. Her preferred method of attack is direct force though, which given she could hurt high tier being like Monster Garou easily puts her way out of anyone here's league.

a webcomic example of her output is that she literally lifted a entire city out of the ground casually. As for direct force she actually managed to push back Saitama who was bracing himself. That alone is ridiculous considering he is the NLF character in the verse

https://i.imgur.com/8RZ2FUo.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/2Wtybk5

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Its literally draining/ manipulation of life force to break down people. Nothing was misleading. ONE explains it more in Mob Psycho, but its the same ability Mob has.

And ya Saitama, and Monster Garou could resist it. That just proves its not a NLF, and cant work on high tier characters way out of someones league. Both of those characters are astronomically above anyone else on this list though that them resisting gives no semblance of anyone here being able to.

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony fights peaople with their power sets on a consistent bases. I dont see any single one takimg a victory over him. Carol is also vaslty more powerful the opm team. Not sure about the other 2.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With manga feats only he could.

It's been shown that if you have a strong enough willpower and bodily strength, you can resist it.

With webcomic feats she has shields that could withstand shots from monster garou, someone who is on same level as Boros who literally kicked Saitama to the moon. Her shields mean that literally nothing Iron man does could ever hurt her.

It's been calculated that it only takes about 300 megatons worth of force to hit someone that fast to the moon. It's 2-3 times more powerful than the world's strongest man-made nuclear bomb (Tsar Bomba). Not really impressive by Iron Man's standards. Especially when Binary Ms. Marvel hit Rogue with the same type of hit and she wasn't even harmed or phased by it:

No Caption Provided

Rogue, at that time, permanently had base Ms. Marvel's stats and she's FAR below Iron Man (let me know if you need evidence of that). If she can barely notice being hit to the moon, then I see no reason why I should be impressed with Boros' kick or Garou punching on his level and Tatsumaki's shields withstanding several hits like this. If that's the best her force-fields have withstood, then that means her shields are comparable in durability to Rogue/Ms. Marvel which isn't really something Iron Man will have very many issues with for long.

Also she wouldn't get hit anyways as she has massively hyper-sonic reactions and speed feats that are way greater then anything iron man has shown.

You clearly don't know anything about Iron Man, so I don't know why you're coming to these conclusions and I really doubt Tatsumaki is that fast, but if she is he's tagged much faster. Is she going to zip around and dodge everything at mach 100+ speeds or stand there and let her force-fields "no-sell" Iron Man? Make up your mind.

As for offensively she can life drain instantly

Do you have proof that it's even a "life drain"? Another user claimed it was basically just telekinesis.

or create gravity like a black hole to crush iron man like a tin can.

Can you prove that she uses "black hole" level TK/gravity? I mean Iron Man has briefly withstood the pull of an artificial mini-black hole in his classic armor and in a later armor managed to fly away from the pull of a real one.

I mean to give context to how powerful her TK is she literally can casually pull meteors from outspace (Which is actually FAR more impressive then literally lifting a continent when you consider the force required to pull something out of its natural trajectory moving at 10000s of kilometers an hour that weighs 100,000s of thousands of tons.

I don't see how that's higher than lifting a continent, but okay. Even if she's that powerful, I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to slowly move out from her artificial gravity field like he did with Graviton:

No Caption Provided

If she tries to ragdoll him with her TK, he can just use gravity grip fields and reinforce his armor mass to make sure he doesn't move or get TK crushed like he's done in the past:

Or use magnetism to keep himself in place like he's done in the past:

She's not going to TK crush him though because much stronger have tried, struggled, and failed.

She also can throw cities/ mountain around like nothing. Her preferred method of attack is direct force though, which given she could hurt high tier being like Monster Garou easily puts her way out of anyone here's league.

What makes Garou out of everyone's league? Just because he's supposedly on Boros' level? The guy who is practically featless? Iron Man's had mountains dropped on him before. He's even claimed that its happened and he came out without a scratch:

No Caption Provided

If you want actual evidence, let me know. I know of at least 2 instances where he's had mountains worth of debris/rubble dropped on him and he's fine.

a webcomic example of her output is that she literally lifted a entire city out of the ground casually. As for direct force she actually managed to push back Saitama who was bracing himself. That alone is ridiculous considering he is the NLF character in the verse

Until One Punch Man actually receives impressive feats, we should not just assume he has no limits and can operate on skyfather levels of power. Graviton carried every major city in the world at the same time:

He even took the ground underneath it too so it's essentially cities piled on top of mountains.
He even took the ground underneath it too so it's essentially cities piled on top of mountains.

Iron Man managed to briefly overpower Hall's gravity field and he's this powerful. Granted, in this very same story, Graviton managed to ragdoll nearly every single hero on Marvel Earth at the same time (including Tony), but still even slightly resisting Graviton's field should be above Tatsumaki.

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man carries. 6/10

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DeathHero61

Genos nukes the team right off the bat, and Tatsu ragdolls.

@cromulor said:

Black Panther isn’t a factor at all. Tatsumaki should be able to handle Carol eventually. Atomic Samurai can handle Iron Man. The OPM team gangs up on She-Hulk and Tatsumaki is an MVP. It’s not a really easy fight or anything, but this is basically 4 VS 2 in favor of OPM.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Tony or Jen solo. Carol might solo as well.

DatStupidGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DatStupidGuy

Tatsumaki seems to be the only legitimate threat here, Atomic Samurai and Metal Bat honestly seem like non-factors. Genos may be able to put somewhat of a fight but should get put down pretty easily like the rest by Tony. I can see Iron Man soloing tbh.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

Either Tony or Jen solo. Carol might solo as well.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solos no diff. They can’t even get past his forcefields.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are any of these characters even mountain level? I really don't see how Iron Man doesn't solo.

Yes, but Iron Man still solos.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do She-Hulk or Carol actually have durability feats to withstand Genos or Tatsumaki indefinitely? With webcomic feats Tatsumaki has city lifting TK. They also can't tag Atomic Samurai.

Avengers win because of composite Iron Man but I doubt they win for any other reason.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumaki hard carries this. Since she can one shot all the other S class heroes, I wonder why are they even there. You could at least pick some high tier guys who can compete with her, like abandonment Bang, Metal Knight with prep, or serious Flashy Flash. As it is, it's simply Tornado vs Marvel team. And yeah, she can win. After her latest showings against Gyro Gyro, she has the feats to get the job done.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers