Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FullMetalEmprah
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Current LoV.
  • Morals off for the KnY team. Anything that will work on demons like Shinobu's poison will be able to affect humans in the same way.
  • Both teams have basic knowledge of abilities to work with.
  • Fight takes place at Ubayashiki's estate.

Round 1: No Marks allowed for the Hashira.

Round 2: Marks are allowed for those that gained them.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki solos

Gigantomachi solos

Re-Destro solos

Genten potentially solos

Twice also could potentially solo

Dabi might also solo

Yeah no. LOV or I guess the PLF now.

Counter-Fate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone except Himiko Solo's.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki is way too powerful for anyone in Yaiba. Twice also solos if he's serious and stable. Hashira have no way to win unless we assume prior knowledge means they just shitblitz the opposition. I don't feel like figuring out if they could do that.

Gigantomachia might solo anyway but we don't know how he'd deal with getting stabbed in the eye so eh.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 WiseforAges  Online

R1 : League of Villains make quirk work in defeating the Hashiras.

R2 : The LoV have a little difficulty more with the hashiras but still win in the end.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Villains have the advantage in power but the pillars have the advantage in speed.

Depending on the circumstances, I could see this going either way.

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: nay I’d say the PLF is equal if not better from what I’ve actually seen of the series.

Shigaraki has reacted to 100% Deku and is casually FTE

So is Toga.

Gigantomachi should be better than pre-awake Shiggy

Twice could keep up with Todoroki’s ice once.

Re-Destro already blitzed all the LOV members casually besides Shiggy.

MHA has speed feats you just gotta search for them.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: nay I’d say the PLF is equal if not better from what I’ve actually seen of the series.

Shigaraki has reacted to 100% Deku and is casually FTE

So is Toga.

Gigantomachi should be better than pre-awake Shiggy

Twice could keep up with Todoroki’s ice once.

Re-Destro already blitzed all the LOV members casually besides Shiggy.

MHA has speed feats you just gotta search for them.

None of that is hypersonic speed.

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Show me feats of KnY characters going at hypersonic speeds.

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: First of the 3 feats about lightning. Is it actually real lighting or is it magical lighting ?

Also Shigaraki before the MVA arc could react to Gran Torino whose said to be one of the fastest heroes and comparable to someone like EdgeShot whose said to transform faster than sound(I can’t show scans because I’m lazy right now but this all happens in Kamino where All Might vs AFO took and there’s also this misconception that EdgeShot has too be fully stretched out which was never stated.)

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: First of the 3 feats about lightning. Is it actually real lighting or is it magical lighting ?

Yes, it's real lightning, or at least comparable to. The breathing techniques are established as swordsmanship forms that come from the four basic elements. No magic involved.

And when Zenitsu used his Thunder Breathing First Form, Tanjiro mistook it as the sound of lightning striking down.

Also Shigaraki before the MVA arc could react to Gran Torino whose said to be one of the fastest heroes and comparable to someone like EdgeShot whose said to transform faster than sound(I can’t show scans because I’m lazy right now but this all happens in Kamino where All Might vs AFO took and there’s also this misconception that EdgeShot has too be fully stretched out which was never stated.)

I know what you're referring to, but I'm asking you exactly how fast that is.

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: @lichvanastrea: Do you know that a sonic boost and a lighting strike make similar sounds ? I do and they sound pretty identical. I don’t know what the first link is supposed to show me besides a normal shonen power system.

How fast is Shigaraki ? High Supersonic by scaling to people like Gran Torino,Edge,and Endeavor because of Re-Destro statement (though he could be talking about the other heroes at Komino though this is unlikely because why would you want to say that a characters fast compared to a character that doesn’t have any feats of being fast) and mostly subsonic by feats.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: @lichvanastrea: Do you know that a sonic boost and a lighting strike make similar sounds ? I do and they sound pretty identical.

Except that wasn't a "sonic boost".

I don’t know what the first link is supposed to show me besides a normal shonen power system.

How did you come to that conclusion? This is Rengoku explaining what the breathing techniques are and where they came from, not a tier system to determine how powerful a character is.

How fast is Shigaraki ? High Supersonic by scaling to people like Gran Torino,Edge,and Endeavor because of Re-Destro statement (though he could be talking about the other heroes at Komino though this is unlikely because why would you want to say that a characters fast compared to a character that doesn’t have any feats of being fast) and mostly subsonic by feats.

So he's nowhere near as fast as any of the Hashiras then.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah...no. The League should safely win, add in the Liberation Army then it gets ugly.

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: What I meant was that people can have trouble distinguishing a bolt of lightning to a sonic boom and is there other evidence besides this then besides it “sounding like lightning” ? Also I was generalizing Shigaraki’s speed he’s probably higher than his.

thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thelemonadestan

Anyway non of this matters since Machi is a thing. He alone could probably destroy them. I mean what can they even do in terms of AP ? They’re small building level at best from what I know from destroying wooden houses or slicing a somewhat decent sized boulder which honestly (unless the boulder was super hard) could be done by a Base Deku or at least 5% Deku considering he could slice a robot who could no sell running through a wall in chapter 3 and he did this in the UA sports festival when he’s a much stronger boi now.

RenTheMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelemonadestan: This has to be the most arbitrary and dumb thing I've ever seen in the power scaling community.

Unless you can prove that a series "Magic" lightning is slower than real lightning there is absolutely 0 basis for you to make that assumption. None whatsoever. Do you know what that means? It's an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

What about the term "Supernatural" or "Magical" lightning implies that it is slower than natural lightning? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any relevant LoV member solos both rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps....

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legit curious how no one is willing to address the disgusting speed edge the hashira hold

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk how people are thinking majority of the league stomp when a sizeable portion is fodder. What is spinner, toga and compress meant to do here?

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki is too much for them to be honest

jorgejoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jorgejoestar

This is practically a spite thread against MHA. The Hashira are so, so much faster than the league of villains, it's not even funny. Look at Rengoku's speed feats, moving so fast total constant breathing Tanjiro couldn't even see him in his fight against Akaza. The slowest calc for an object Rengoku's size moving too fast to be seen, from what I've seen, is 38,000 mph. Rengoku is simply a mid-tier, and he was moving these speeds without a slayer mark. The league of villains' members have incredible AP, but their heads won't be attached to their shoulders by the time they realize the fight's started. KNY speed is no joke. I'm fairly sure slayer mark Giyu could solo them, no joke. And please quit spewing nonsense @thelemonadestan

TheThirdDawb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shigaraki solos the verse

jorgejoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: Yeah, they don't have a way to kill him (unless red Nichirin blades can negate his regeneration). The more powerful hashira still scale faster than him though (for now).

Super-idol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, Shigaraki is not Demon, so he doeesn't scared the sun, so the red nichirin doesn't affect him.

idk7897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 stomps, you only need shiggy on his own for this shit, i don't understand why people thing that some MCB level fodders are going to beat him

idk7897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thethirddawb: nah, he touches the ground and the verse got decimated