The Hand (MCU) vs League Of Assasins (CW)

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNoobStomper

ROUND 1

Only foot soldiers

ROUND 2

Leaders included.Ra's and Nyssa for the league and Nobu with Elektra

No bows allowed

Who takes it?

Feats for the Hand include Daredevil season 2

Personally i think the Hand's foot soldiers are far less fodder than the ones the league has who have a tendency to be beaten by every single amateur (watch Laurel)

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The hand was much more. The league of assassins is overrated.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Hand. Handily.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hand was superior by far

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear mcu is a disease on this forum

A hand ninka was killed by a freaking nurse....but but they beat up DD a gd marine beat up DD. A biker gang beat up DD

Let me know when the hand dodges bullets, catches qnd deflects arrows and can take down the worlds greatest assassins in Arrow, Nyssa and Malcolm like league ninjas have done.

League murder stomp

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By TheSuperor

Ra's is too much for anyone on the MCU team to take, so round 2 goes to The League. Round 1 goes handily to The Hand

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A hand ninka was killed by a freaking nurse....but but they beat up DD a gd marine beat up DD. A biker gang beat up DD

Let me know when the hand dodges bullets, catches qnd deflects arrows and can take down the worlds greatest assassins in Arrow, Nyssa and Malcolm like league ninjas have done.

League murder stomp

You mean when a nurse cheap shotted him as he hung out a window? Come one we both know you're really pulling there. Marvel Neflix characters are so much more consistent than CW characters it's not even funny. You really wanna talk about getting stomped by inexperienced fighters? How about Laurel? Don't try and make it sound like a Hand ninja would ever lose to Claire in a fair fight.

Now I've heard you're a troll, so I won't respond if you post more BS. I just wanted to clear this up for anyone who reads and believes you.

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League murder stomp

That ninja was outside a window and got hit by a freaking tripod that made him drop from 13-14 meters height,so he didn't really have many options there.Also,the room was quite dark so you can't say he could have expected that hit with all the shiet that was going down in there

On the other hand,LoA ninjas who have been training for god knows how long to actually fight and kill get beat up by Laurel who didn't even have a year length training session with Nyssa and hands them their asses

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@bflynn316: You do realize arrow, laurel, nyssa, Sara and Malcolm jump off buildings right? Nyssa twirled down with a scarf. And dude just fell to his death despite being on a rope that DD himself later used to save the nurse who pushed him from falling to her death. Lol Arrow jumped out a window using his blinds and saved himself and felicity.

Lmfao she literally screamed charged stopped and pushed him out the window. Lmfao she didn't even keep charging him. She pushed at him like getting rid of a bird. Get out of here.

Yes please talk about laurel. Lets talk about how every mcu fan on this site wants to talk about how dirt laurel USE to be BEFORE her training. Never AFTER being trained by Arrow and Nyssa Al ghul. Never mention how Nyssa specifically complemented Herself for training Laurel to be on par with League assassins. So when people mention laurel you know the chick who clears a hallway full of league trained mercenaries with automatic weapons I just kind of laugh and shake my head and go yes..let's talk about laurel.

I could give a turd what the mcu obsessed call me on a website debating fictional characters

Also I love how you think correcting me is saying hey guys it's not as bad as it sounds. It's worst.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red: LOA is inconsistent as hell so her being on par with LOA is BS

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@staticdwanyemcduffie: The magical everyone in arrowverse is inconsistant so none of their feats count argument you see in every single mcu thread.

They're a lot more consistent than DD gettinf beay up by bikers to taking on the hand. A lot more consistent than a kid hand nearly killing DD and Elektra tp them taking on 4 or 5. Nobu himself isn't looking any better.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red: You can't even say that laurel is on par with LOA, she beats up fodder she hasn't beat anyone name whether. Her "skills" are pure asspull

I said LOA was inconsistent I never said anything about the whole arrowverse being inconsistent.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie:

And the low balling begins.

You literally just ignored what I said just to repeat your stance on laurel. So I'll say this one more time. But with a little more bass.

Nyssa former heir to the demon, league trained assassin, herself states that laurel is on league level. So how you feel isn't how doesn't matter.

Fodder. Outside of Nobu what hand ninja has a name? I can name a lot more league assassins. That kid that nearly killed DD. No name.

And I just told you the hand are fodder and inconsistant as hell. If you want to play the low ball game you'll lose because the hand are dirt and inconsistant as hell. And nameless league ninja have defeated Arrow and Nyssa.

Feats trump low balling every time.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red: Nyssa former heir to the demon lost Arrow in season 2 when he didn't have no league training at all kinda makes you wonder what type of training they do. Nyssa says laurel may be on LOA league yet she gets beat by thugs which doesn't really say much.

Not all of them have name-brand for them to be actually skilled

laurel is not LOA level sooooooo

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A hand ninka was killed by a freaking nurse....

Loading Video...

GUYS LOOK, THE BULLET DODGING, ARROW DEFLECTING, PEAK HUMAN LEAGUE NINJA WAS DEFEATED BY FELICITY

Seriously? You want to say the Hand ninjas are terrible because Claire killed one, yet League ninjas are sooooooooo much better when the above happens? Come on.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A hand ninka was killed by a freaking nurse....

Loading Video...

GUYS LOOK, THE BULLET DODGING, ARROW DEFLECTING, PEAK HUMAN LEAGUE NINJA WAS DEFEATED BY FELICITY

Seriously? You want to say the Hand ninjas are terrible because Claire killed one, yet League ninjas are sooooooooo much better when the above happens? Come on.

LMFAO THANK YOU

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@staticdwanyemcduffie: Typical low baller strategy. Constantly trying to stear the conversation off you providing feats by undermining all of mine however ridiculous the argument. And then you spend more time defending your own argument than they do having to create one for themselves.

But this one time I'll bite. It's boring here.

And? Arrow would stomp the hand season 2 and they don't have league training. Arrow also beat Malcolm's teacher twice and Malcolm was Horseman to the Demon. Arrow also defeated three of the worlds dangerous assassins for hire in season 1. Arrow would stomp Nobu, DD and Elektra so you're not making a point.

They do the type of training that allows them to not have nurses kill them. Makes me wonder indeed.

The show states that she is so you're opinion doesn't matter. So...

Clearly you're one of those and you will never present an argument outside of your guy sucks. So ill be ignoring you now.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Hand

Round 2 LoA

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red: You keep complaining about low balling and then you go and use the same freaking strategy, and yours isn't even valid! But whatever I'm not biting, everyone other than you on this thread knows that the Hand is leagues above the LoA. I heard you're a troll and evidently that's true. Please don't tag me again, I'm not biting.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@bflynn316: whine and complain but don't post feats. Anyone who disagree is a troll blah blah blah. Get a new song and dance guys.

When you post a hand ninja aim bullet dodging, deflecting arrows, catching arrows and jumping off buildings without dying then you can talk about how superior they are. Til then LOA murderstomp. Better hope they don't train nurses

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: you tagged me just to tell me not to respond to your post? How old are you? I'll do us both a favor and add you to my block list. That way I'll never receive a notification from you again

Oh

League still wins

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@stormdriven: Felicity was trained a little by Diggle by the way

Also Dude are you seriously comparing felicity hitting a ninja struggling to stand to his feet after getting owned by Malcolm to Nightnurse pushing a dude out a window who can clearly see her and is on a rope? Okay.

So when y'all going to post those arrow catching bullet dodging hand feats? How about ninjas who beat someone other than nobu?

How about any feat at all it seems all you mcu fans forgot to present one. No reason why they're superior? No of course not wouldn't think of it.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SamJackson  Online

Round 1 - The Hand... Handily

Round 2 - A case can be made for either

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red:

Felicity was trained a little by Diggle by the way

Which means absolutely jack shit when she's done nothing with it.

Also Dude are you seriously comparing felicity hitting a ninja struggling to stand to his feet after getting owned by Malcolm to Nightnurse pushing a dude out a window who can clearly see her and is on a rope? Okay.

No, I wasn't freaking serious. But since you like to ignore context, I thought I would as well.

But let me add some to the Claire instance. The ninja was struggling to get the window up. Once he got it open, Claire hit him and he let go of the rope. Not to mention he was trying to enter the window when Claire hit him, so he had no way of avoiding the stand. Isn't context neat?

So when y'all going to post those arrow catching bullet dodging hand feats?

I love this logic. One guy dodges shots from Quentin, that suddenly makes all of them bullet timers, when this happens:

Loading Video...

Or this:

Loading Video...

Where was all the bullet timing and arrow dodging there? I mean Christ, have a little bit of consistency here. They have consistently not shown to be bullet or arrow timers, so let's stop treating them like they are.

As for why the Hand is more competent than the League, they have consistently posed more of a threat to the people they are fighting than the League has. In the above video, Malcolm stops one from fighting him just by holding his sword hand, then fends off two others with one freaking hand.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Jesus Christ do you people know how to post feats or not? I keep typing it but no one seems to be able to comprehend it.

Idc about your excusew of why a hand ninja was killed by being pushed out a window by a nurse

I don't care that you think the hand are way cool like clarissa explains it all.

What I care about are feags nkt claims of consistency and competence

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: I love how typical low ballers are. Constantly trying to stear the conversation off topic so they avoid having to post feats. And you spend morw time defending your own argument than they do having to create one for their character.

But this one time I'll bite.

And? Arrow would stomp the hand season 2 and they don't have league training. Arrow also beat Malcolm's teacher twice and Malcolm was Horseman to the Demon. Arrow also defeated three of the worlds dangerous assassins for hire in season 1. Arrow would stomp Nobu, DD and Elektra so you're not making a point.

They do the type of training that allows them to not have nurses kill them. Makes me wonder indeed.

The show states that she is so you're opinion doesn't matter. So...

Clearly you're one of those and you will never present an argument outside of your guy sucks. So ill be ignoring you now.

Make absoluely no sense at all yet you going and lowballing the hand idiot low ballers will lowball

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Do you mcu fans not know how to post feats? I keep typing it but no one seems to be able to comprehend it.

Idc about your excuses of why a hand ninja was killed by being pushed out a window by a nurse.

Idc about your claims of superior competency and consistency

You know why idc? Because you don't have any feats and we both know you're not going to mention a single feat a league ninja hasn't done. But you do know is I can go on and on and on about league feats. So where does leave you? It leaves you to lowballing

Post feats or I'll take your next response as a forfeit by omission

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SamJackson  Online

@stormdriven: Don't waste your time bro that's an alt. I think someone said he belongs to db_king or something. He'll just keep low balling and saying whatever Arrow character stomps without even providing a single feat lol. He literally dragged on a Cap Vs Arrow thread for like 15 pages lmao and didn't post a single feat.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Stormdriven

@willow_the_red:

Jesus Christ do you people know how to post feats or not? I keep typing it but no one seems to be able to comprehend it.

Okay, how about them nearly killing Elektra? Taking Stick hostage? Sneaking up on Matt multiple times due to their ability to mask their pulses? Giving all the protagonists actual fights?

Idc about your excusew of why a hand ninja was killed by being pushed out a window by a nurse

And I don't care about your excuse of Malcolm hitting that League ninja in the face before Felicity knocked him out.

I don't care that you think the hand are way cool like clarissa explains it all.

I don't even know who Clarissa is, or what she's explaining.

What I care about are feags nkt claims of consistency and competence

You clearly don't, because you've straight up said in another thread that you didn't care about one combatant's feats. You can not care about whatever you want, fact of the matter is, the League ninjas are inconsistent and incompetent, pointed out with feats in this exact thread.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Willow_The_Red
Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Don't waste your time bro that's an alt. I think someone said he belongs to db_king or something. He'll just keep low balling and saying whatever Arrow character stomps without even providing a single feat lol. He literally dragged on a Cap Vs Arrow thread for like 15 pages lmao and didn't post a single feat.

I know, I'd just like to poke holes in his argument for the sake of everyone else.

@stormdriven: forfeit accepted

Okay, how about them nearly killing Elektra? Taking Stick hostage? Sneaking up on Matt multiple times due to their ability to mask their pulses? Giving all the protagonists actual fights?

Sure thing, bud

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@stormdriven:

Lol one kid after she hesitates because of matt? Oh Matt almost dies by this kid too. Arrow through the shoulder. Wow

Taking Stick hostage?

Wow after getting beaten on by elektra..the league have captured nyssa and Malcolm

You mean like the league taught Malcom when he faked his death fighting arrow? Lol they were literally fighting a blind man without his powers being effective and couldn't kill him. They just kept throwing punches lol. Very competent.

Lmfao nyssa and arrow were defeated by league assassins. The protagonist got shot in the head by a marine and beat up by bikers struggled with irish mod and nearly killed by yakuza

Like i said forfeit accepted.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*slips out of the shadows, runs mcu lowballer through with a katana* No one escapes the hand.

Anyway, back on topic.

R1, the Hand impressed me far more, every time DD and Elektra went up against them it was a fight for their lives and they've even given Matt and Elektra hell one on one which is immensely impressive for no names (doesn't feel right calling people clearly as skilled as they are fodder).

R2, Does Nobu only have to be killed once here to count him out? Kind of important for the fight to end, I'll assume yes for this post. I'd say Nobu and Elektra can hang with the named LoA members long enough for the Hand ninjas to beat the LoA ninjas then it's a dog pile and lots and lots of stabby stab stab for Ra's and Nyssa.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SamJackson  Online

@stormdriven: Oh okay lol. If you embarrass him too much he'll block you lmao

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@paragonnate: The only low ballers here as always are the mcu fans who want to sling insults and opinions like "impresses more" instead of gd feats.

It was a fight for matt life when he faced a marine, yakuza, bikers, irish mob, drug runners. You're argument is invalid.

Elektra life was endanger when she fought a single yakuza and a single hand ninja and a single assassin stick sent. Your argument is invalid.

Again another vague baseless opinion. What feats does nobu have even over even unamed league assassins? The answer is nothing. You know why we all know its nothing? Because y'all too scared to post feats

League murder stomps.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@keenko:

Yeah listen to keenko. Clearly im trying to bait you all into posting feats and im failing miserably.

But it's okay DD and the hand stomps Because mcu forever yo.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Paytience

@willow_the_red: You know what...I challenge you to a cav here and now comparing the martial arts ability of the CW verse to the MCU. You are probably not gonna find anyone on this site who is gonna argue whether or not I'm well versed enough in the MCU for this.

Put up or shut up.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red:

Lol one kid after mayy forces her nlt to kill him before. Oh Matt almost dies by this kid too. Arrow through the arm.

What does this even mean?

Taking Stick hostage?

Wow after getting beaten on by elektra

You mean the same Elektra that was taking on three grown men as training when she was a prepubescent little girl, and was easily fodderizing Yakuza members?

And yes, they captured a man who knew how to counter their ability to mask their pulse, and could fight on even ground with the likes of Daredevil.

You mean like the league taught Malcom when he faked his death?

He can do that? Well shit, that sure would have helped him instead of having the coroners lie to the police.

Stop lying.

Lol they were literally fighting a blind man without his powers being effective and couldn't kill him. They just kept throwing punches lol. Very competent

They were intelligent enough to realize that Matt was detecting the sounds of their weapons, which is why he was able to fight them. They put away their weapons to avoid that, thus why they used their fists.

Context.

Lmfao nyssa and arrow were defeated by league assassins.

Show me.

The protagonist got shot in the head by a marine and beat up by bikers and nearly killed by yakuza

You mean a marine who single handedly killed 32 enemy combatants by himself? The one who slaughtered so many guys at once, people thought it was a whole gang of guys? The one who had to be tied down, have his windows barred, have tape defining a safe zone around his hospital bed, and security throughout a whole hospital, while he was unconscious? That marine?

Matt beat an entire gang of bikers after being chained to a chimney, then fighting Punisher, then having to carry Frank's dead weight into an elevator. He wasn't beaten up by the Yakuza. Quit lying and ignoring context.