The Guy (Disturbed) vs Pennywise

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By EMlNEM

Poll The Guy (Disturbed) vs Pennywise (20 votes)

Guy 90%
IT 10%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • They fight in post-apocalyptic LA.
  • Victory via permanent death or erasure.
  • Guy views Pennywise as a threat to his Children and decides to fight him.
  • Both have standard equipment.
  • No prep time.
  • Zero prior knowledge.
  • Both at the height of their power.
  • Fully bloodlusted.
  • Round 1: Movie IT.
  • Round 2: Book IT (True Form).
 • 
Gecko4lif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Guy kicks It's ass. It wouldn't even be a contest. Disturbed HQ he wreck continents whereas It gets wrecked by pubescent children. Spin the Deadlights however you want and hype It up with all the Tower lore you like, but the feats speak for themselves, as far as I'm concerned.

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, all the arguments in favor of It in every thread will have the slightly sweaty quality of desperate rationalizations. It is a macrocosmic and timeless construct of hellish Lovecraftian light beyond all reality, but got It's ass kicked by a bunch of kids with aspirators and silver ball bearings. But that's only because those kids were empowered by another cosmic force! And It operates on a scale that dwarfs galaxies and indeed the known universe, but somehow It's content to kick around a podunk town in America and eat a handful of humans every 27 years. But that's only because It's lazy! Yes, that explains everything!

UrMomIsMINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few young teenagers beat It with some bats/pipes, an improvised spear, and a bolt pistol. I'm not seeing why any sufficiently capable and armed character who is not taken off guard shouldn't be able to do the same. Especially one who has guns or hax.

UrMomIsMINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say IT, but idk about who the Guy Disturbed is.

bruh is living under a rock

UrMomIsMINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By UrMomIsMINE
@akulakhannumidi said:
@urmomismine said:
@akulakhannumidi said:

I'd say IT, but idk about who the Guy Disturbed is.

bruh is living under a rock

Seems so lol. Who is he?

Bruh,.. fr u askin me this

Do ur research, btw Disturbed is a legendary Rock band

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeventhMoon

What the hell? This is an interesting thread indeed, but where do the feats come from in regards to The Guy? I assume mainly the music video of Land of Confusion and The Vengeful One? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tatsumaki

Guy has some pretty good mental resistence feats, where a demon that has shown the ability to possess and trivially mind control people is unable to do the same to Guy, similarly, he shows some pretty good offensive feats. At quite a few points he has his black magic hax which should allow him to kill movie pennywise without much problem. Sure, pennywise could just run away forever without problem, but if he ever physically confronts Guy he would just get killed with his kind of witchcraft and sorcery. Without the hax Guy should still be able to beat movie pennywise without all that much trouble thanks to his really good combat feats.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tatsumaki

What the hell? This is an interesting thread indeed, but where do the feats come from in regards to The Guy? I assume mainly the music video of Land of Confusion and The Vengeful One? Or is there something else I'm missing?

There is a Disturbed comics and videogames too

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think in one music video he threw something from the earth Into the sun. Pennywise can't withstand something that strong

Goldpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Guy's a great fighter but okay, no amount of pure physical violence could touch It. It would shrug off a nuke with hilarious ease. I don't know if they've changed that for the new movie, but the only things that allowed the kids to beat Pennywise was 1) Gan and/or the Turtle was helping them, and 2) childhood belief

Goldpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gecko4lif: no bro, he got hit with belief and divine magic. Those are the things that let them hurt It. The weapons themselves can't do anything because he's like a ghost. If you stab a ghost, he doesn't care. But if you stab a ghost while magically powered up by God and you have a powerful enough psychic belief that your weapon can hurt the ghost, then maybe the ghost feels it.

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldpool: Sorry, but new IT movie Pennywise can get hurt so long as you believe you can hurt IT. There's no Turtle, there are no Deadlights, there's no Gan, just Pennywise who could get beat up because kids were not scared of him anymore and believed they could beat IT's ass with some baseball hats. And Guy believes he kill IT, he will kill IT.

Even the deadlights might not work on guy, or at least not work on him the way it would anyone else. He has shaken off multiple demon possessions, me might also have the will to resist the deadlights, or be comically too fearless for them to affect his mind the way they would for others.

Goldpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: All we know about pennywise is that in his true form, he is suppposedly the archenemy of the universe creating turtle. If we believe that means he is as equally as powerful, than he should be as equal as guy. Pennywise’s true form considered the universe to be a tiny egg so...

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldpool: Pennywise is nowhere near as strong as guy when penny is begging for his life he admits it saying he can't give anyone eternal life only extend it to about 500 years fro all his claims he got very hard limits to his powers in fact if you go by feats he far weaker then even the children. how is a guy who got beat up by a bunch of kids supposed to be a threat to a creator god like Guy? (no pun intended)

Goldpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Goldpool

@tatsumaki: Because they were empowered by God and the Creator of the Universe/Beam Guardian both times around.

Begging for his life where 🤣🤣🤣🤣?

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: Wtf? Really? Video games too? Holy shit.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guy takes pennywise' lunch money

PACKGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldpool said:

@tatsumaki: Because they were empowered by God and the Creator of the Universe/Beam Guardian both times around.

Begging for his life where 🤣🤣🤣🤣?

This is like saying that I, a full-fledged human being in a first world country in the prime of my life, would be content to spend my life growing potatoes in my backyard and eating them, and then sleeping, and then waking up to eat more potatoes, and then sleeping. I wouldn't get a job, go on the Internet, have sex, explore nature, make friends, or literally do anything else besides grow potatoes, eat them, and sleep. Because I'm lazy. Oh and one day, I nearly get murdered by a cricket that's nibbling on the above-ground leaves of my potatoes because my arch-enemy "The Turtle" aka my neighbor, spread some peanut butter on the cricket before releasing it into my backyard even though he knows I have a deathly peanut allergy.

Ayuwoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guy takes pennywise' lunch money

I think Guy kicks It's ass. It wouldn't even be a contest. Disturbed HQ he wreck continents whereas It gets wrecked by pubescent children. Spin the Deadlights however you want and hype It up with all the Tower lore you like, but the feats speak for themselves, as far as I'm concerned.

Ricardo-Milos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy automatically wins due to his six-pack alone

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take the L Penny Bozo

No Caption Provided

kaylen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Guy is planetary 😂 not fair for IT

UltimateChad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a reason this clown preys on children often.