The Great Pirate Ninja War(Naruto v. Onepiece)

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Every shown fighter on Naruto an One piece's earth, dead or alive, will be transferred to Maine Fort

No Caption Provided

the surrounding sea will be completely frozen and all military device will not work(i.e Walls,Cannon or any machines of the sort). All character will start 100 feet from each other .Whitebeard will be the only one with the quake quake fruit and Blackbeard will only have his Kuro Kuro fruit. The Edo Tensei will not be use but every one whose died in Naruto will be here (Just not with infinite charkra and life) Upon entering this area all characters will have a mutual relationship with characters in the own universe but will want to attack the characters on the other side.

All Technique can be use

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mortein

We don't even know how strong the most top tier OP characters are, Yonkous and their first mates, the Gorosei, Dragon and his strongest subordinates, Gol D Roger, new Shichibukai, 2 new Admirals, Kong etc.

And even those for which we know something, we still haven't seen their limit, for example Mihawk.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein: While just have to go by what we've seen, and characters whom have never been shown fighting are not in this .

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Conqueror's Haki used by Rayleigh... KO's half Narutoverse... Plus he has FTL reflexes proved while fighting Kaizo (if that's he's name) who can move as fast as light because of his Devil Fruit. Luffy can beat Gaara rather easily. But Naruto's high tiers are just too much imo... Madara, Obito, Kakashi, Naruto(Kyubii), Guy, Sasuke, Itachi... Sharingan users have some reality warping features that gives them too much advantage...

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conqueror's Haki used by Rayleigh... KO's half Narutoverse... Plus he has FTL reflexes proved while fighting Kaizo (if that's he's name) who can move as fast as light because of his Devil Fruit. Luffy can beat Gaara rather easily. But Naruto's high tiers are just too much imo... Madara, Obito, Kakashi, Naruto(Kyubii), Guy, Sasuke, Itachi... Sharingan users have some reality warping features that gives them too much advantage...

No...It wouldn't ''Will'' is like the first thing character in Naruto learn.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

No...It wouldn't ''Will'' is like the first thing character in Naruto learn.

Yes it would... Half Narutoverse is full of Nameless ninjas which im pretty sure Conqueror's Haki will KO instantly. Its not like every ninja is so strong willed like Naruto main characters. For the record... Im not saying Conqueror's Haki will KO high willed characters like Lee and Itachi... but normal characters like a nameless ninja... Its something similar to nameless lanterns who are just there to fill up the story...

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vintage_spiderman

All akatsuki, all 5 hokages, all 9 jinchuriki, entire Uchiha clan family reunion, ino-shika-cho x2, Orochimaru, Jaraiya, Rock lee, Gai sensei, Shino's clan, Hyuga clan, 7 swordsmen, Sai, Kiba's clan, Tenten, Danzo, Kakashi, Yamamoto, Asuma, Kurenai, Haku, Kankuro, Kimimaro, sound 4, Temari, Granny Chiyo, Kabuto and all previous Raikage Tsuchikage, Mizukage, and Kazekage........... etc....... Because I know I'm missing a quite a few that's just off the top of my head.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and gonna assume your excluding the perfect form Juubi, Lord Jashin, & The sage of 6 paths.............

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Funsiized

Arn't Universe Threads banned? besides there is too many factors to actually say who wins here.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

The only thing that will come of this thread is speedblitz speedblitz speedblitz....Other than that this should be looked ಠ_ಠ

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones Nice match up Minato & Kizaru would be a cool fight lightspeed devil fruit user vs (kcm) superspeed & teleportation (ftg) along Naruto strengthening all his allies with kurama's chakra making them three times more powerful as stated when Kakashi acquired a Kyuubi chakra cloak power up from Naruto vs Strawhats, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Shichibukai, Admirals, Rob lucci, Hody Jones, Mihawk, and Law etc........

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@thatguywithheadphones Nice match up Minato & Kizaru would be a cool fight lightspeed devil fruit user

This is just the same as Minato being a good fight for Flash which would have the same result speedblitz.... ◔_◔

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- sits here imagining Whitebeard, Magellan, and all the Logias taking on the Naruto-verse - hehe... I'm pretty sure the One Piece universe should take this.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRavage

- sits here imagining Whitebeard, Magellan, and all the Logias taking on the Naruto-verse - hehe... I'm pretty sure the One Piece universe should take this.

Totally forgot about Logias! Yea... Logia users take this... Kizaru for the win...

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk@mr_ingenuity what about c0, c4, kisame and suigestu drowning people, Meteors, kamui, totsuka blade, yata mirror, amaterasu, perfect susano'o summons, tailed beasts, hidan's curse technique, deva path almighty push, sasori's toxin's filling the air and Hokages especially Hashirama's 1000 hand budda which he was even pulling off when he was alive and still having more chakra left over.

@thatguywithheadphones also if logias have intangibility why can't Narutoverse have edo tensei so far Narutoverse is kinda restricted in comparion to the Onepiece-verse which have characters that have intangibility amongst other things :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Kisame gets dealt with by fishmen if he's stupid enough to put up a water dome, you're not hurting a logia.. Whitebeard can just Earthquake most of them, we have poison and air manipulation, Blackbeard can cause them all to sink into a void lol, Law is hax, Kuma is hax,a lot of devil fruit users have pretty badass powers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk kamui vs quake punches Obito has whitebeards # because 1.) kamui has warping capabilities and 2.) allows Obito to go intangible also senju dna and rinnegan only add to him.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@vintage_spiderman: None of that is stopping the top tier speed in terms of DC that's uber but if your attacks never land SOL until your opponent tires. But that is not the case here is it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: His earthquake can go large scale lol, he could do it to the whole battlefield, kamui isn't stopping him lol, especially with his crew defending him(seriously, have you seen how loyal his crew is?) Also, they can get blitzed by Kizaru or someone Kuma uses his ability on before they can use it lol.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity Are you proposing that pieceverse attacks before any of these technique's I've listed above come into effect. Like madara's meteor's or Hashi's multi- mountain range 1000 hand buddha technique and what about rinnei tensei or king of hell technique reviving hundreds of people, Naruto adding durabilty to the army with kurama's chakra, and Tsunade & Sakura healing many individuals at a moments notice as they are medic's. All Onepiece has as a medic is chopper.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@vintage_spiderman: Speed Of Light >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything Else...GG

This is why we don't debate against flash.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk the rinnegans techniques like rinnei tensei & king of hell are great for bringing the fallen back to life just not in a perfected way like edo tensei does with unlimited regen & chakra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Yes, but it can't be used on the full amount of people you have at once... Also, he gets taken out by Whitebeard's giant Earthquake or gets pulled into Blackbeard's void.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuityKizaru has to be in light form to achieve lightspeed so he's not like flash....... If he doesn't start in lightspeed then their's always time to perform techniques especially if they're 100 meters apart. Also he has to turn back into human form to hit his opponents because if he doesn't he can't harm them. So that leaves a small time interval to exploit because he's not always in lightform to begin with so Minato could always use/spam thundergod slash without seals like Tobirama since he's perfected time/space jutsu's and surpassed Tobirama which means he'd have the basic technique just like Tobirama Senju did to Izuna plus Minato has kcm speed as well, also time-space barriers teleport the quakes back on the opposing side .

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Naruto

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity Are you proposing that pieceverse attacks before any of these technique's I've listed above come into effect. Like madara's meteor's or Hashi's multi- mountain range 1000 hand buddha technique and what about rinnei tensei or king of hell technique reviving hundreds of people, Naruto adding durabilty to the army with kurama's chakra, and Tsunade & Sakura healing many individuals at a moments notice as they are medic's. All Onepiece has as a medic is chopper.

Kizaru could kick Madara before launching Meteors, and i trust me, Kizaru kicks pretty hard... I mean, the guy is intangible and can move as fast as light... One piece got this... Also, Whitebeards earthquake could destroy the world, that is mentioned multiple times in One Piece Saga. And we have Black Beard's Void which acts same as Mangekyu Sharingan black holes... And obviously Haki users. Not to mention Luffy can use gear2 and speedblitz almost everybody here besides high tier Naruto characters...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: He can also teleport, and he can just go to lightform <.<, and he's not even the only problem your team is dealing with, the One Piece world is full of hax lol

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage

Okay so you have:

• quakes countered by space-time barriers, ninja medic's, and rinnei tensei & king of hell
  • kizaru speedblitz countered by the fact he's not always in light form and has to attack while in a tangible state
  • luffy speedblitz counted by the fact their 100 meters apart and he's nowhere near as fast as kizaru
  • haki countered by the fact no Naruto character is a weak willed individual
  • half of the devil users that won't expect kisame, mizukages, suigetsu to flood most of the area. Also walking on water>>>>>>>swimming
  • one piece has alot of characters countered by the fact that Naruto has mountain busting - multi mountain busting tailed beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: the Quakes can affect the whole battlefield. If Pein/Nagato get taken out it isn't even an option, also, they can't use it on everyone they have. Kizaru being logia makes him unable to be harmed physically, even in normal state, he has teleporting and attacks in lightform. Kuma can send anyone he wants over right into your teams face, also he can BFR anyone who comes near him and a bunch of other things.. Haki isn't just Conquerors haki, it also allows them precog, enhanced physical stats, and allows them to grasp intangible beings. Again, Fishmen stomp all over your waterstyle. One Piece has mountain busters as well, also much more haxed abilities.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Conqueror's Haki is the most powerful force in One Piece, the KO thing is just by by summoning his aura... But it pretty much allows anyone to beat anyone. That was why Gold D. Roger could beat White Beard and that's why Dragon can oppose against the whole Government... I hope we agree on this. :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Conqueror's Haki is the most powerful force in One Piece, the KO thing is just by by summoning his aura... But it pretty much allows anyone to beat anyone. That was why Gold D. Roger could beat White Beard and that's why Dragon can oppose against the whole Government... I hope we agree on this. :D

Conqueror's Haki only works on the weak willed, or those who aren't close enough to the users will. I don't think such a haki would work on Whitebeard since it didn't phase him during the War of the Best. We have yet to see what either Roger or Dragon can do atm, so they are pretty void atm. There's plenty of other haki that even a higher up fodder in the Marines have lol. Then there's 'air walk', so some of them can technically walk over them lol.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk Lair nobody in the Onepiece-verse has the ability to teleport.

I hope your not attempting to say lightspeed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> warping & teleportation that's outrageous because no from of speed is above warping and teleportation especially when he is not lightspeed in base mode and requires a transformation to light form first on top of that.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

Conqueror's Haki only works on the weak willed, or those who aren't close enough to the users will. I don't think such a haki would work on Whitebeard since it didn't phase him during the War of the Best. We have yet to see what either Roger or Dragon can do atm, so they are pretty void atm. There's plenty of other haki that even a higher up fodder in the Marines have lol. Then there's 'air walk', so some of them can technically walk over them lol.

We have Haki and Conqueror's Haki, i think i recall Rayleigh telling Luffy how does it works, it doesn't work as normal Haki. I agree with you about the KO thing, a lot of people in One Piece are powerful enough to don't be phased by it but the Conqueror's Haki doesn't stop there and the enhancement it gives you is way better than normal Haki.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also stop flagging me for stating my counter arguments it's just a sensitive thing to do.............. peace -_-

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: No one is flagging you... Its the new inbox for notifications such as replies and quoting... Why would we be flagging you?

Avatar image for the_bear_of_100_acre_woods
The_Bear_of_100_Acre_Woods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Ino Dad just go in WB head and use that against OP team.

Just saying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk Lair nobody in the Onepiece-verse has the ability to teleport.

I hope your not attempting to say lightspeed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> warping & teleportation that's outrageous because no from of speed is above warping and teleportation especially when he is not lightspeed in base mode and requires a transformation to light form first on top of that.

Lol? Kizaru has been shown to teleport. 2:59

Loading Video...

And you're acting like he can't just go into light-form. He can also fly btw. And no, I'm not the one flagging you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, let's just have Nico Robin snap the majority of their necks with her Devil Fruit.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

R.I.P OnePieceVerse.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant: Kuma teleports the meteorite to w/e he wants... Also repels the Bijuus beams back to them... Done. Not that anything of that would affect Logia users.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Ino Dad just go in WB head and use that against OP team.

Just saying

This man is genius no doubt in my mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant: Lol, that's nice. It's not like we have things to handle that, oh wait we do. Again, Whitebeards earthquakes the whole battle field. Anything that comes at him gets shattered. Then we have Blackbeard, who can force the whole place to sink into his gravity powers, your characters can't fly, that leaves them at a disadvantage. Also, it's not like those things are going to do anything to the logia users.. Kuma can reflect all those back at your team lol. A weakened Luffy had enough power to destroy the entire Noah(I know he didn't finish, but that's only because the Sea Kings intervened. They even said that if they hadn't it would have been destroyed.) something that was going to crush the fishman island. We also have a barrier guy now:

Look at that magnificence
Look at that magnificence

Plus there's Law hax, as soon as something enters his space it's under his jurisdiction.

Nico Robin can restrain them with her arms as well as snapping a lot of peoples necks.

Caesar Clown has destructive power and the fact that he's logia. Also, for anyone who wants to get close, they get automatically suffocated.

Magellan can literally flood the side Naruto is on with poison.

Then there's Doflamingo who can use your characters like puppets.

There's too many people for me to want to list lol.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owwww.... Magellan... Yea, Magellan will f*ck everybody up... Feel free to watch Impel Down Finale if you must...

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmostyrant Brilliant..........just brilliant the way you've compiled all those detailed scans together like that

Naruto toptiers=op,haxed,broken etc....... Hashirama FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_bear_of_100_acre_woods
The_Bear_of_100_Acre_Woods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owwww.... Magellan... Yea, Magellan will f*ck everybody up... Feel free to watch Impel Down Finale if you must...

Susanoo Arrow ..and he's dead

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 the_stegman  Moderator

Wait, isn't this a "universe vs universe" type of fight? Thought those weren't allowed....

There are too many characters with too many variables to decide.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Not only that. The second total darkness jutsu and Gaara and Fourth Kazekage Sand Tsunami and many more.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers