The Great Evil Beast vs. The Living Tribunal

• 161 results
#151 Posted by Rijehu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermandefender: I appreciate your support bro, but all is well now. We have agreed to disagree and respect each others opinions. I'm not one for losing friends or followers over petty things lol.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
#152 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermandefender: you answer my post with posts that are before it, good job. explain the picture, not avoid it. answer my questions too, not ignore them. and try not to assume, then we can have a debate, or else it is meaningless.

Avatar image for supermandefender
#153 Edited by supermandefender (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermandefender: you answer my post with posts that are before it, good job. explain the picture, not avoid it. answer my questions too, not ignore them. and try not to assume, then we can have a debate, or else it is meaningless.

I answered your post? My answer was the scan you showed was the outcome of the Aspect of the Presence and the GEB hands joining or merger or whatever you want to call it. The interlock struggle you see is the result of GEB and Presense.

#154 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5846 posts) - - Show Bio
#155 Posted by Vaeternus (9558 posts) - - Show Bio

Geb

#156 Posted by lol (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

@scoop316 said:

GEB easily. Is this even a contest?

Yes. No

#157 Edited by mike27nov (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecoolest: why you say primal monitor is more powerfull than the precense ?

#158 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

@mike27nov: so many reasons, you will find out sooner or later. do not try to ask, but let the question come to you, and then, you will KNOW.

but now, this thread is illegal.

#159 Posted by Jigen879 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Could anyone post a scan where it says that the GEB is omnipotent and that where the presence affirms that he could not win ?

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#160 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12277 posts) - - Show Bio

GEB Win's

#161 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5846 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest: Are you @lol: ? Because your doing heat he does best. Bumping omnipotent breads are not allowed. If Lucifer feared for his image, then LT has no chance. He has no chance whatsoever.

#162 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12277 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa said:

@thebestofthebest: Are you @lol: ? Because your doing heat he does best. Bumping omnipotent breads are not allowed. If Lucifer feared for his image, then LT has no chance. He has no chance whatsoever.

No am Not lol -_-

#163 Posted by JwwProd (20962 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12277 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@thebestofthebest said:

@baron_von_santa said:

YEAH :/

What happened?

i realy Don't Know :/ all i know that GEB is gonna stomp LT very hard and badly

Avatar image for dailywheattoast
#165 Edited by dailywheattoast (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: clearly a troll or very ignorant

the presence has been implied to have created the entire DC multiverse which is infinite in size and fodderized mr. mxyzptlk

LT winning this would be beyond absurd