King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

VS

These two have battled in court over the rights to the name of " The Game "... so who would win in a straight up street fight ?

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By venom hybrid

triple H the Game cant fight

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

I bet this dude would surprise both of you guys. I mean its not like Triple H is a master of Martial Arts... he is a Pro Wrestler. Not all Pro Wrestlers are great fighters in real life.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

venom hybrid says:

"triple H the Game cant fight"

How do you know ?

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Maximillius

King Saturn says:

"venom hybrid says:
"triple H the Game cant fight"

How do you know ? "

He can not fight Saturn, the guy is a Fake Blood.

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By venom hybrid

Well he's into using guns were as Triple H is trained in fighting so when he runs and jumps and knees the game in the face then pedigree's his face into the concrete the Game is gonna be out

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By venom hybrid

And him and his crew were beat up by security outside interscope

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

venom hybrid says:

"Yeah but the moves wrestlers use work in the real life when you hit people with chairs in real life there knocked unconcios and he would be a more skille fighter than the game"

I guess so. But wrestlers are still bad fighters in real life...well most of them are

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By venom hybrid

Yeah but the moves wrestlers use work in the real life when you hit people with chairs in real life there knocked unconcios and he would be a more skille fighter than the game

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maximillius

King Saturn says:

"venom hybrid says:
"Yeah but the moves wrestlers use work in the real life when you hit people with chairs in real life there knocked unconcios and he would be a more skille fighter than the game"

I guess so. But wrestlers are still bad fighters in real life...well most of them are "

Not Really, Wrestlers have to come up with a Unique style, The Greatest is The Undertaker's. Now If it was The Undertaker Vs The Game. Rest In PIECE Game!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Maximillius says:

"King Saturn says:
"venom hybrid says:
I guess so. But wrestlers are still bad fighters in real life...well most of them are "
Not Really, Wrestlers have to come up with a Unique style, The Greatest is The Undertaker's. Now If it was The Undertaker Vs The Game. Rest In PIECE Game!"

You think that most pro wrestlers are great fighters in real life ? I cant see that at all. Maybe some of them. I could agree with The Undertaker. But The Undertaker is one of the greatest Wrestlers ever. But take for instance, Hulk Hogan. Do you think he is a great fighter in real life ? Would you put money on him winning a street fight against Lennox Lewis ?

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By venom hybrid

King Saturn says:

"Maximillius says:
"King Saturn says:
"venom hybrid says:
Not Really, Wrestlers have to come up with a Unique style, The Greatest is The Undertaker's. Now If it was The Undertaker Vs The Game. Rest In PIECE Game!"
You think that most pro wrestlers are great fighters in real life ? I cant see that at all. Maybe some of them. I could agree with The Undertaker. But The Undertaker is one of the greatest Wrestlers ever. But take for instance, Hulk Hogan. Do you think he is a great fighter in real life ? Would you put money on him winning a street fight against Lennox Lewis ? "

The game is no lennox lewis

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn

venom hybrid says:

"King Saturn says:
"Maximillius says:
"King Saturn says:
"venom hybrid says:
You think that most pro wrestlers are great fighters in real life ? I cant see that at all. Maybe some of them. I could agree with The Undertaker. But The Undertaker is one of the greatest Wrestlers ever. But take for instance, Hulk Hogan. Do you think he is a great fighter in real life ? Would you put money on him winning a street fight against Lennox Lewis ? "
The game is no lennox lewis"

I know. But my point is that Pro Wrestlers are the lowest of the great fighters in the ranks. Lennox Lewis isnt even considered one of the top 10 Heavyweights of all time. And yet he could handle one of the greatest pro wrestlers in Hulk Hogan with ease. Some Pro Wrestlers can fight in real life. But not many of them.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The REAL Game takes this. Not some long-haired hippy that has a funny voice.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hawk

Triple H in a fight......The Game in a basketball game.

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kain Echnida

Triple H takes it, that's what I can see.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triple H is a staged fighter, not a street fighter. He couldn't do squat when he doesn't have it all staged and a 2-by-4 wrapped in barbed wire lit on fire around.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

(( the king of kings would whoop his ass))