The Fuhrer King Bradley vs Kenny, Levi and Mikasa

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They fight in a forest, no knowledge of each others capabilities, standard equipment

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their best bet would be running away.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see a case made for the AoT team.

But chances are Wrath kills them.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d take wrath

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath

I doubt three of them are enough to overwhelm his agility and ultimate eye, maybe add three or four more skilled scouts to overwhelm Wrath.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

up

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I reckon the team could beat him soundly. Kenny feels a bit like overkill in all honesty; Mikasa and Levi could probably get it done.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lilgodperv

King Bradley takes this with his crazy strength, speed and precognition.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bradley takes this with his crazy strength, speed and precognition.

Bradley doesn’t have precognition.

@combatt said:

@kingcrimson: even with bradleys bullet speed?

Bradley is fast, but characters who aren’t on that level of speed have kept up with him, albeit with difficulty.

The Ackerman’s are all bullet timers themselves, they have him beat in experience (certainly combined), manoeuvrability and range. Bradley can be blindsided, as we’ve already seen.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: lol he literally have precognition with his ultimate eyes.

Show me the bullet timing feat of the Ackermen.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: yeah, i don't think they're fast... they only look fast because titans are slow...

bradley however is fast enough to dodge, parry and slice bullets... feats i don't think the ackermans can replicate.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@combatt: The shifters can react to cannon shots and throw things at supersonic speeds; they aren’t slow. Levi all but statues them, and I’ve posted some bullet-timing level feats for them above. Bradley is faster than them all individually, but he’s not fast enough to blitz or for it to overcome the numbers and gear advantage, IMO.

Frostaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wrath stomps

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: bradley can dodge, parry, cut machine guns... arrow bolts and projectiles... the fact that levi and mikasa don't straight out fight the Cart Titan is because she has people on her back with Guns... Bradley will likely just walk or dash up to the cart and cut her to pieces...

and what will the ackermans do when bradley cuts apart their maneuvering gears? how else will they be able to fight him?

his sword can cut through bullets, its very likely he can cut apart their maneuvering gears.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Yes i was wrong it doesn't give him outright precognition but it does give him extrasensory vision which allows him to predict his opponent's move.

Not impressive as he could barely brigh up a chair with and there are zero feats of him doing it again. Mikasa dodging a crossbow bolt doesn't make her supersonic as you have no proof that the bolt is that fast same goes for Levi.

On top od that they do it with their 3DM gears instead of their actual body that gives them a massive amp. King Bradley does it Physically without any gears and his sword is durable enough to cut apart bullets, cannon balls bolts etc.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv:

Not impressive as he could barely brigh up a chair with and there are zero feats of him doing it again.

Why does he need to do it again for it to be legitimate? You asked for a bullet timing feat, I gave you one.

Mikasa dodging a crossbow bolt doesn't make her supersonic as you have no proof that the bolt is that fast

You can see the bolt breaking the sound barrier in the scan.

same goes for Levi.

You can also see the projectiles breaking the sound barrier; Zeke’s throws are well known for being supersonic. I believe they’ve been calc’d as Mach 4.

On top od that they do it with their 3DM gears instead of their actual body that gives them a massive amp. King Bradley does it Physically without any gears and his sword is durable enough to cut apart bullets, cannon balls bolts etc.

I don’t see why it matters how they achieve what they do, as long as they can do it. For the record, the Ackerman’s are all superhuman - they’re essentially Titans in human form.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Because that was the only one feat and he has never done something like that again. It can be dismissed as a fluke.

More like artistic choice can be said to ne its answer.

So no actual proof of being super sonic and we have to believe fan calcs okay.

Because they can't get that speed without their 3DM gear. They can be argued as peak human with a bit of superhuman characteristics. Still these aren't enough to beat Bradley. He is a casual bullet timer wgo can dodge and slice bullets from multiple machine guns fired at the same time. He literally cuts a tank shell like it was butter.

If we were to compare Bradley to the trio in terms of superhuman capabilities then;

Bradley>>>>>>>>the trio.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv:

Because that was the only one feat and he has never done something like that again. It can be dismissed as a fluke.

Moronic argument. He doesn’t have any anti-feats that counter it and it’s entirely consistent with the feats of the other Ackerman’s who he should logically scale to.

More like artistic choice can be said to ne its answer.

So no actual proof of being super sonic

Pretty clear you haven’t read the series at this point. It couldn’t be any clearer that Zeke’s throws are supersonic. Tell me, what do you think caused the ”BOOM”?

No Caption Provided

Because they can't get that speed without their 3DM gear. They can be argued as peak human with a bit of superhuman characteristics. Still these aren't enough to beat Bradley. He is a casual bullet timer wgo can dodge and slice bullets from multiple machine guns fired at the same time. He literally cuts a tank shell like it was butter.

Fu and Greed were able to keep up with him despite not being able to perform those feats, so I don’t see why the Ackerman‘s couldn’t. 3 people on this tier who should have near perfect teamwork just seems too much to me. Mikasa could just put a thunder-spear in his back whilst he’s fighting with Levi and Kenny; chop and change that as you like.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lilgodperv

@kingcrimson: Why moronic when he hasn't shown doing anything like that again. Get something good instead of insulting someone.

Oh boom now signifies supersonic. I can post some other characters things which also shows booom.

Fu and greed are superhuman. One is a ninja while the other is juiced up by an homunculus and lol they could barely keep up with Bradley. They could only injure him because they caught him off in his blind spot. As i said they haven't shown any speed feats without their 3DM gears. Lmao by the time Mikasa even pulls out the thunder spear they Bradley would have killed the other two. And on top of that Bradley is not a titan and is a super human which surpasses them. And the battlefield would play an important role and seeing it that its a forest Bradley has even more options on top of that they have no idea about his powers.

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hody_Jones

Bradley gets diced to bits.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ackermans

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure a machine gun is still faster than the ackermans

Nozak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nozak

@lilgodperv: Bradley's ultimate eye can only precog what he sees in front of him. Precog doesn't cover ODM Gear users zipping around above his head. They'll throw blades, shoot thunderspears, and Kenny's guns that shoot destructive shotgun shells that blows people's faces off. which would be bad if Wrath tries deflecting those. Also Wrath can't manuever midair. He'll try to get the ackermans in the tree by running up it. But he falls and Levi launches a hook in his side and beyblades the fuck out of him.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ackermans FTW....

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley is far stronger, faster and skilled. He wins.