• No access to Mujin Weapons
  • 100 FT away
EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Bamto's clones would serve as a huge distraction, they're quite a lot, in the thousands. Deer has transmutation and various other spells/curses.

Ryong is mostly a very skilled brick, but he is resistant and has insane regeneration.

Subhuti meanwhile is the most dangerous, he has inter dimensional travel(to other space-times), he has dangerous TP or madness inducement even, his Mandala can pierce through anything and ignores durability (he even stopped Tathagata'/Buddha's gigantic hand with it), and he can seal someone into timeless bubbles.

He would hard carry probably, don't see Ryong winning against haxed guys such as Midora or Neo Acacia, but I don't know how they resist his, quite frankly layered TP, either.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CloudtheMaker

@estrelladeleon: Ryong doesn’t have regeneration though, but going based on your analysis he would mostly died first despite being the strongest out the group. I don’t have enough info on the Toriko, (ps I just start reading liking so far). I just know based off the discord homies that they are comparable to GOH in terms of scaling. Also they don’t have Mujjn weapons but I’ll edit the rules real quick.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Laufnyr

from what I heard about team GoH, BC+passive food luck looks like a reasonable wincon, happy to be corrected on behalf of my poor knowledge on GoH tho.

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

from what I heard about team GoH, BC+passive food luck looks like a reasonable wincon, happy to be corrected on behalf of my poor knowledge on GoH tho.

I’m expertises on the verse what would you like to know?

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@laufnyr said:

I’m expertises on the verse what would you like to know?

about Subhuti's TP

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CloudtheMaker

@laufnyr: I think Estrella is talking about this, however I think only work on his allies though. he just made them run wild and I guest you could say bloodlust.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

IAloneLevelUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pillars. GoH left Toriko behind.

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that the haxed guys from Toriko can win.

If Accacia stop them in time and eat them out of existence or white oni one shooting the most dangerous of the opposition

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Didn’t one of them destroy a heavenly realm floor?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Supreme101

@ecoblitz: no I could have sworn his master the middle one forgot his name has a feat in his lord of doing that

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko team

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudthemaker: they simply impressed me more. Only Ryong was really impressive to me among the Pillars. The rest were performing planetary feats at best which all the Toriko squad members can replicate in base

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: all of them are around Ragnorak Mori level who put out the sun that’s small star level just on the lower end since Mujin fought a stronger version of Satan that was confirm by Mujin stronger than Ragnorak Mori.

Dawei was able to damage Mujin.

I still haven’t finish Toriko but does your stance change?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KillianDuclark

@cloudthemaker: There's no evidence for saying rabbit, deer and monkey scale to Ragnarok Mori, as they never even actually fight that version of him, only the weakened Dan Mori version. And they certainly cannot scale to his 250,000x jeongbonchim amp selfed that performed the star kick.

Only Ryong can maybe be argued to that level due to knowing jeongbonchim and scaling to Daewi.

Hence why I said he alone was impressive. The rest had decent hax and scale but they never fought anyone above large planet level max

CloudtheMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark:

There's no evidence for saying rabbit, deer and monkey scale to Ragnarok Mori, as they never even actually fight that version of him, only the weakened Dan Mori version. And they certainly cannot scale to his 250,000x jeongbonchim amp selfed that performed the star kick.

Well the 250,000x Amp got revamp It was only just 25,000x plus we shouldn’t ignore AP though at least.

No Caption Provided

Plus Mujin stated himself that Mori was equal his prime self after his training with Orge. Mori surpass that after getting his original power back. So we still shouldn’t ignore it my friend

Only Ryong can maybe be argued to that level due to knowing jeongbonchim and scaling to Daewi.

Hence why I said he alone was impressive. The rest had decent hax and scale but they never fought anyone above large planet level max

It’s all of them even Mira was able to tag Mujin herself. Along with the fact Deer and Rabbit was tanking hits from both her and Mori.

No Caption Provided