Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sy8000
No Caption Provided

Runs:

1. The Four Beast's limbs run the gauntlet.
  2. The Main body with all limbs absorbed runs the gauntlet.

Rules:

• The Beasts are healed after each round.
  • In character.
  • Standard gear.
  • Win by any means.
  • Fights take place here (uninhabited):
No Caption Provided

Gauntlet:

1. Spider-Man Villains: Sandman, Electro, Hydro-Man and Morlun
  2. Fantastic Four
  3. Flash Rouges: Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Heat Wave and Dr. Alchemy (All Pre-New 52)
  4. New 52 Atlanteans: Aquaman, Ocean Master, Mera and the Dead King
  5. Strawhats: Trafalgar Law and the Monster Trio
  6. Avengers: Iron Man, War Machine, Red Hulk and Captain Marvel (Carol)
  7. Manga Big Guns: Hao Asakura, EMS Madara, Whitebeard and Escanor
  8. Webtoon Big Guns: Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Muzaka, Taejin and Mujin
  9. Low Level Powerhouses: Naruto, Magneto, Invincible and Jane Foster
HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are these from dbz?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many people I don't know to really say.....but they could stop at 4....I also see Aquaman as capable of taking them on so if his teammates are on the same level then they could clear rather easily

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

It's kind of difficult to see where they stop. That just goes to show this is a good gauntlet.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Trafalgar switches them all and then bisect them, then have the Straw Hats beat the shit out of their hearts.

Trafalgar's ability is basically the worst in team battles is what I'm saying. Stop at 4.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

Trafalgar switches them all and then bisect them, then have the Straw Hats beat the shit out of their hearts.

Trafalgar's ability is basically the worst in team battles is what I'm saying. Stop at 4.

It's just a single opponent the second run.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kind of difficult to see where they stop. That just goes to show this is a good gauntlet.

Why thank you.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I just realized I meant to swap 4 and 5.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Why thank you.

No problem.

@full123 said:

I don't think Law has shown anything to say he can switch creatures that large, especially Mount Turtle. I have a hard time believing his most powerful attack, gamma knife will have much effect. The Four Beast were fast enough to keep up with the Heavenly Kings, so I don't know if Law is going to get them with his spacial manipulation, especially not Mount Turtle who is way larger than Law's best feat.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: I'm talking about his ability that switches minds, of course he won't switch the body.

Gamma Knife is useless, I was talking about disection, and Law's best feat is a mountain range across, while Zebura could be seen in relation to Mounturtle.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

@New_World_Order: I'm talking about his ability that switches minds, of course he won't switch the body.

Gamma Knife is useless, I was talking about disection, and Law's best feat is a mountain range across, while Zebura could be seen in relation to Mounturtle.

Even if he switched their minds, I don't think that will do all that much. They may loose how to effectively use their abilities, however they still retain them. All that really would happen is that they'll lash out, which will be all more troublesome for Law.

I see what you're getting at, however the Four Beast should be capable of dodging/evading his disection, especially Gaoh. Also, Zebura was only as large as the mount turtle in that panel, which is what happens in a lot of manga/comics to allow them to fight more closely. When we seen Mount Turtle alone, he's larger than a mountain.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop at 6 or 7.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hard to say

i don't think they would clear though

though the whole body would obviously go farther than the limbs

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Switching their minds don't allow them to keep their abilities, what are you talking about? Lashing out is better than jumping out of the ROOM at least.

Yeah, they SHOULD, but how would they know what the hell ROOM is or what it does, especially from the confusion of being switched to another body?

Where is Mounturtle bigger than a mountain? Are you talking about the ones in background? Those appear to be in the faaaaar background, so.......?

And even if he is, he's still smaller than Law's widest room.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123:

Switching their minds don't allow them to keep their abilities, what are you talking about? Lashing out is better than jumping out of the ROOM at least.

I don't understand what you're getting at. When Franky was in Chopper's body, he still could use Monster Point. Why wouldn't they be able to use the abilities of the other Four Beasts. They may not be as effective, however they are creatures, which means they're likely to lash out.

Yeah, they SHOULD, but how would they know what the hell ROOM is or what it does, especially from the confusion of being switched to another body?

They don't need to know. In-character Law isn't starting off the battle by switching their minds, and even if it did, I showed why it wouldn't be the end of the battle. Law isn't going to get through all of them with that room, especially given they're pretty fast themselves.

Where is Mounturtle bigger than a mountain? Are you talking about the ones in background? Those appear to be in the faaaaar background, so.......?

Yeah, I think I may have gotten his size wrong.

And even if he is, he's still smaller than Law's widest room.

Size doesn't have much to do with it. Doffy isn't that much bigger than Law, and he's been able to block his sword.

Leo-343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Leo-343

Luffy and co don't stand a snow ball's chance in hell of beating the Limbs, let alone the Beast itself. To say I'm surprised at the contrary being argued is an understatement. They get one-shotted by a blast from Mount Turtle, who, bar Law can't even get hurt by the team- not just tanking, but completely no selling a continental scale attack the size of the US is far beyond the SH's DC. I doubt he'd even feel KKG.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

They stop at 9 more than likely. Not seeing anyone else in any round hurting the turtle to any noticeable extent.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I guess they stop R4 in both scenarios.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wut? They fodderize 4

Stops at 6

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 269

1st run: Stops at 3 or 4

2nd run: Stop at 2 maybe but they're not gonna pass R4

ForcePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ForcePower

Four Beast's limbs are like vaguely country lvl. They die at 2. This order is garbage.

rapture31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 99

No Caption Provided

Serious Sue annihilates