Fight is in Neutral Universe.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Susanoo

.............................................. Can Wally hurt Trion in any way at all?
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

Flash loses even if JUG can't hit him JUG endurance and power at this level is too much for flash.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HumanNumber

Could the flash here make this form of the juggernaut explode on a molecular level by vibrating through him?

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Warlord
@HumanNumber said:
"

Could the flash here make this form of the juggernaut explode on a molecular level by vibrating through him?

"
NO, Juggs is immune to that !!
Arterius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arterius
@Susanoo said:
" .............................................. Can Wally hurt Trion in any way at all? "
And vice versa.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

these flash Vs are getting retarded...
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Achilles.

Juggs

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"these flash Vs are getting retarded... "

this is correct
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By tensor
@termiteone4ever: how can he lose if cannot be touch, more like a draw,but if flash goes back  into the past an kill him, before he becomes juggernaut ,but since this is  flash he  is not going to do that
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever
@tensor:
I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT BUT I KNOW HE WOULDN'T DO THAT :) THATS SOUNDS MORE LIKE SOMETHING ZOOM WOULD DO :)  
I WAS ALSO THINKING OF THE VIBRATIONS AND SPEED FORCE BUT I JUST LEFT IT ALONE. :)
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@termiteone4ever said:
"@tensor: I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT BUT I KNOW HE WOULDN'T DO THAT :) THATS SOUNDS MORE LIKE SOMETHING ZOOM WOULD DO :)  I WAS ALSO THINKING OF THE VIBRATIONS AND SPEED FORCE BUT I JUST LEFT IT ALONE. :) "

Flash even if he tried travelling in past has never shown ability to control it on level of what talking about without something helping him...he very easily could end up in ancient egypt or something... 
Zoom can't time travel, that's why he need cosmic treadmill to do so...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo

Since this is Trion Juggs, he can punch through dimensions and realitys with several hits right? If so, he can tag wally.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By karrob
@cattlebattle said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
"these flash Vs are getting retarded... "
this is correct "
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Bastro

he doesn't have to run and keep up with wally to catch him, if he can uses his power to suck him in like a blackhole. 

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Bastro

and fighting in "neutral: space doesn't matter since trion can break through the barriors of reality (space time continuum)  

not to mention he's huge! 

Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Lance Bastro said:

"

Is that Trion Juggernaut in this scan?
Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh. Bump...

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
" Since this is Trion Juggs, he can punch through dimensions and realitys with several hits right? If so, he can tag wally. "
Superman Prime (boy prime) Punched a whole in reality and has survived universal destruction. Bart Allen (not even the most powerful Flash) is undefeated vs him.  Superman Prime defeated Mxy, Mordru, and Black Adam. Mxy>>>Trion Juggs.. Magic is magic. Flash won't be touched if he doesn't wanna be.

@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
"@tensor: I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT BUT I KNOW HE WOULDN'T DO THAT :) THATS SOUNDS MORE LIKE SOMETHING ZOOM WOULD DO :)  I WAS ALSO THINKING OF THE VIBRATIONS AND SPEED FORCE BUT I JUST LEFT IT ALONE. :) "
Flash even if he tried travelling in past has never shown ability to control it on level of what talking about without something helping him...he very easily could end up in ancient egypt or something... Zoom can't time travel, that's why he need cosmic treadmill to do so... "

Barry and Wally can travel through Time at will. Wally has admitted its fairly Tricky but they can move through time as they choose. And dimensions as well. Hunter Zoloman uses time as his power he stops it, thats technically time travel.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Susanoo
@Supermanwithatan01:
A>B>C logic doesn't work here. Trion wins. Too much for good ol' Wally.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

Trion Juggernaut wins...

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By difficlus

Stalemate. 

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Susanoo
@difficlus said:

"Stalemate.  "

Not if Trion outlives Wally xD 

Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mord McCleaver

Spite.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo: Flash pawned the SPECTRE when he had all the magic in the universe. There is no ABC Logic here. Flash pawns Juggernaut. With Speedforce vs Trion Juggernaut he wins. Barry held his own without full access or much knowledge of the speed force (that he accidently created) vs the COIE AM >>>>>>>>> Cytorak or however you spell it. Let alone Trion Juggernaut. Flash wins.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Susanoo
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @Susanoo: Flash pawned the SPECTRE when he had all the magic in the universe. There is no ABC Logic here. Flash pawns Juggernaut. With Speedforce vs Trion Juggernaut he wins. Barry held his own without full access or much knowledge of the speed force (that he accidently created) vs the COIE AM >>>>>>>>> Cytorak or however you spell it. Let alone Trion Juggernaut. Flash wins. "

..... I've always known Flash was powerful but come on. Didn't MM mindrape Spectry once as well? Post me the scan of Flash beating Spectre if you can btw. Thanks. 
Flash can't hurt Trion though.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
" Trion Juggernaut wins... "
No. 

@Susanoo: He won't outlive Wally.

No Caption Provided
Spectre magic > Trion Juggs.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Barry who not nearly as fast as Wally slapping COIE Antimonitor Around nearling defeating him completely.
No Caption Provided

Speed Force controls ALL Dimensions, Times, and Era's...

No Caption Provided

Flash can win this fight. If he's going all out, especially with the speed force under his control he couldn't lose. Even to Trion Juggernaut
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Susanoo
@Supermanwithatan01:
Trion will outlive Wally because Trions immortal. And not some regular immortal either. Trion has the power of the Crimson Cosmos and the Gods that possess him as well.  
Those scans are from what time period? (The spectre vs Flash) Also, what Spectre is that? 
Flash has no way of hurting a being that is almost or even with Cyttorak in the Crimson Cosmos.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:
" @Susanoo: Flash pawned the SPECTRE when he had all the magic in the universe. There is no ABC Logic here. Flash pawns Juggernaut. With Speedforce vs Trion Juggernaut he wins. Barry held his own without full access or much knowledge of the speed force (that he accidently created) vs the COIE AM >>>>>>>>> Cytorak or however you spell it. Let alone Trion Juggernaut. Flash wins. "
..... I've always known Flash was powerful but come on. Didn't MM mindrape Spectry once as well? Post me the scan of Flash beating Spectre if you can btw. Thanks. Flash can't hurt Trion though. "
No he didn't, it backfired big time. He doesn't have to hurt him to win. He could steal all of his kinetic energy. Freeze his very thoughts. Even Batman says the Flash could outsmart Solaris. Whats that say about the Flash's intelligence? (if he wanted to, he could just take his time thinking of a way to defeat juggernaut).... He can speed heal not that that necessarily matters, he can Steal speed (from anything), Lend (to anything), Infinite Mass Punch that everone knows about, Vibration of molecules, time/dimension travel, can acquire unfathomable knowledge in seconds, can't be mind controlled (anymore)....etc... Juggs is powerful Trion Juggs is a powerhouse, don't get me wrong, but I'm merely remarking that Juggernaut's offense is nothing because of Flash's defense. The Flash could do stuff to Juggs that requires no physical touch if he wanted to.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: Trion will outlive Wally because Trions immortal. And not some regular immortal either. Trion has the power of the Crimson Cosmos and the Gods that possess him as well.  Those scans are from what time period? (The spectre vs Flash) Also, what Spectre is that? Flash has no way of hurting a being that is almost or even with Cyttorak in the Crimson Cosmos. "
Immortal doesn't mean you can't be killed it only refers to time. You know that right? and I am well aware of Crimson Comsos but like I said it doesn't matter He's still no where near COIE Anti Monitor... Flash has slapped Darkseid and Steppenwulf straight up LOST to Flash. Both are gods. PC Wally (who was less powerful) vs Jim Corrigan (best spectre) Basically he went crazy and was destroying ALL magic users in the Universe.. Flash stopped him. And the fight isn't in the Crimson Cosmos and Even if it was he now has power over Kinetic energy (in other energies as well) in all dimensions. I posted the scan.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Susanoo
" @Susanoo said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: Trion will outlive Wally because Trions immortal. And not some regular immortal either. Trion has the power of the Crimson Cosmos and the Gods that possess him as well.  Those scans are from what time period? (The spectre vs Flash) Also, what Spectre is that? Flash has no way of hurting a being that is almost or even with Cyttorak in the Crimson Cosmos. "
Immortal doesn't mean you can't be killed it only refers to time. You know that right? and I am well aware of Crimson Comsos but like I said it doesn't matter He's still no where near COIE Anti Monitor... Flash has slapped Darkseid and Steppenwulf straight up LOST to Flash. Both are gods. PC Wally (who was less powerful) vs Jim Corrigan (best spectre) Basically he went crazy and was destroying ALL magic users in the Universe.. Flash stopped him. And the fight isn't in the Crimson Cosmos and Even if it was he now has power over Kinetic energy (in other energies as well) in all dimensions. I posted the scan. "

... Precrisis era in DC is just pian bs haha. So many powerful beings back in that era. But can current Wally defeat Trion Juggernaut?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nefarious
@Supermanwithatan01: Yes...
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo: Current Wally is FAR more Powerful than old Wally. His feats are insane...Kinda like the difference between PC Darkseid and Current, ha except other way around. 

@Nefarious said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: Yes... "

Proof? Scans? Any evidence at all that supports on just how Juggernaut could win?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Susanoo
" @Susanoo: Current Wally is FAR more Powerful than old Wally. His feats are insane...Kinda like the difference between PC Darkseid and Current, ha except other way around. 

@Nefarious said:

Proof? Scans? Any evidence at all that supports on just how Juggernaut could win? "

Isn't current Wally Parallax or something?
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:

" @Supermanwithatan01 said:

" @Susanoo: Current Wally is FAR more Powerful than old Wally. His feats are insane...Kinda like the difference between PC Darkseid and Current, ha except other way around. 

@Nefarious said:

Proof? Scans? Any evidence at all that supports on just how Juggernaut could win? "
Isn't current Wally Parallax or something? "
Nah ha Current Wally is chillin at home. Barry was Parallax because he nd Hal found it, and as soon as they did Hal wasn't scared but Barry was concerned for his best friend Hal getting taken over again. In turn, Barry is consumed by the Parallax for a verrrry short period before Indigo trible member convinces Barry that Hal will be fine and that He is stronger than the Parallax so Barry kicks it off... haha LAMEEEEE.... Brightest day is getting on my nerves, soo few answers and it's just leading around and leading around. I'm not a big comic fan but I do like the Flash and Green Lantern and now it's not making much sense and some of it is pointless... The White Lantern better end up being a real badass or he's just gonna suck. butttt I am excited about Flashpoint... Current Flash is Barry. 

haha Want to see something even Crazier than Wally West vs Trion Juggernaut 
Pages 1-2 are all about it being a stupid fight no way it's close, but then someone asked the simplest questions and suddenly it became far more interesting... read Page 3 at least, then you should go on to like 4-11 but page 3 really sums up the rest... ha It's pretty great arguing...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-vs-the-flash/568224/?page=3

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By difficlus
@Susanoo: I think that was Barry, Yeah one of the flash was or still is posses by parallax. 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nefarious
@Supermanwithatan01: Oh, I'm sorry, this is a stalemate. My apologies...
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious: No Problem. ha you should def. check out that link to susanoo... It's crazy but good debating haha
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nefarious
@Supermanwithatan01: Hahaha, yeah. I'll do that. My mind was not clear here. lol
Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Kingzila

Juggernaut gets a hold of the Flash and Choke him to a pulp (x)_(X)
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:
" @Supermanwithatan01: Hahaha, yeah. I'll do that. My mind was not clear here. lol "
Ha it's gucci. I was one of the ones that argued Green Lantern would win against the Flash when I first got on this website... ha Now the Flash vs Thread are ridiculous. But Flash vs The Phoenix, that changed my whole perspective, Zoom made that debate insanely one sided... He/She is a great debater and he brought up wayy to many valid points.. I've read a lot of his particular debates over Flash vs threads and Zoom vs Threads and he's right. Logic wins. Well even Comic Logic. 
pinkmomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pinkmomen

trion jugg can beat even zoom

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nefarious
@Supermanwithatan01: That is true. So does Vance Astro and Static Shock. They make topics less tedious when they debate heavily. 
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious: I'll keep an eye out for them man thanks.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nefarious
@Supermanwithatan01: Alright. No problem, dude.
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jodema

This is a really good fight.. But Flash's hits were just said to be powerful enough to knock a planet off it's axis.. That should be enough to handle Juggernaut. However Juggernaut has easily manhandled people with impressive feats.. But underestimating any of the characters is a mistake.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Jodema said:
" This is a really good fight.. But Flash's hits were just said to be powerful enough to knock a planet off it's axis.. That should be enough to handle Juggernaut. However Juggernaut has easily manhandled people with impressive feats.. But underestimating any of the characters is a mistake. "
Scans? Never heard of this before now.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Jodema said:
" This is a really good fight.. But Flash's hits were just said to be powerful enough to knock a planet off it's axis.. That should be enough to handle Juggernaut. However Juggernaut has easily manhandled people with impressive feats.. But underestimating any of the characters is a mistake. "
Scans? Never heard of this before now. "
It's true. Zoom on here posted a scan a long time ago about it when there was a Flash vs Hulk thread I think. If that helps any.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheFlash4740
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" @Jodema said:
Scans? Never heard of this before now. "
It's true. Zoom on here posted a scan a long time ago about it when there was a Flash vs Hulk thread I think. If that helps any. "
Well if Zoom said something about Speedsters, it must be true lol. Nevertheless, i would like to see a scan for confirmation
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740: Ha he's very logical and accurate. He definitely knows his stuff. NO questioning that. It really doesn't matter.