Welcome to the First-Timer Tourney
This will be a super small, simple and quick tourney for those who want to CaV/Debate but would get smoked by the majority of the site or perhaps feel they do not have the experience to challenge someone else.
this) Minimum of 150 posts to stop fake accounts/time wasters and maximum of 1999 posts. ) Exceptions can be made.
The tourney will be 4-8 debaters using a single character that fits the character restrictions. Starting with randomly chosen 1v1 battles. The winners will face winners and losers are eliminated. This will go on until the final match up and the champion will be named. The number of matches will depend on the number of participants.
The rounds are short consisting of an Intro, Counter & Conclusion. Once all posts have been submitted the decision goes to the three judges, the majority vote takes the debate. If the debate is too close to call the judges can open the debate for votes from the audience or even call for another counter round. Voting will be the same rules as the basic CaV, vote on debating ability and the most convincing argument. Go into every debate as if you know nothing of both characters.
What I'm looking for:
- Experienced debaters/voters to judge the debates (More than 3 positions if needed but will need an odd number so no draws can happen)
- First time/beginner debaters (More than 6 if needed but need an even number so everyone has a starting match)
Do you qualify: (Debaters)
- Between 150-1999 posts
- 0 - 2 CaV/Tourneys
- Genuine debates/No trolling
Do you qualify: (Judge)
- 2000+ posts
- 2+ CaVs/Tourneys
- Be supportive/Fair to the debaters
- Have time to read through and thoroughly judge debates
- Give advice and tips to not only debaters but to me as the host
For simplicity the battles are going to be all out slugfests of Street tier characters. (Characters should lose majority to 616 Spiderman)
- No reality warpers
- No time manipulation
- No intangibility
- No TP
- No TK
- No immortality
- Healing limited to 616 Wolverine at best
- No amps
- No perks
Any questions just ask.
Let me know if you want reserving. If you are unhappy with another contestants choice of character please say so.
Once we have the minimum required slots filled we can start