vs

Captain America (MCU)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. 20 feet apart
  2. In character
  3. Win by any means

Round 1: Hand to Hand, no shield or weapons

Round 2: Cap gets his shield. But he's unaware of Kimiko's powers and she revives 30 seconds later if knocked out.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for thekingslayer66
thekingslayer66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14
deactivated-5fc70f4ba8f14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Captain America has enough impressive feats in the MCU that put him above Kimiko. He held his own against Ultron and I don't think she would stand a chance.

The best we get out of the Female is her putting up a fight against Black Noir and losing. And I personally think Cap could take the live action BN with medium difficulty.

I say cap takes this 8/10. The only saving grace is the Female regenerating after cap knocks her out and her getting him by surprise

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand to hand definitely goes to Kimiko. She’s an absolute beast. Her durability and strength surpasses even Steve’s and she’s much more vicious then him and she’s decently skilled on her own right as she has a black ops top secret military background. And anything he does she’ll just heal from, all she needs is a few good hits and he’s down for the count.

Stalemate. The shield is the perfect way to keep the distance between Steve and her minimal. But if she heals from each attack it’s just gonna go on with no one having an edge. Cap can possibly decapitate her with the shield, that might be enough.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Richubs

She cuts through other humans like butter. She's waaaaay more flexible with her morals and doesn't understand the concept of holding back. She would win unless Cap does something truly incredible with his shield like blundgon her head into nothing. He does have superior skill after all.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kimiko negs.

seautter69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hard to say sinse steve has alot of good feats just like kimiko, But i think kimiko both rounds steve punches people meters away but kimiko straight up punches through and into people also has way better durability and healing

Avatar image for deactivated-60ed112579360
deactivated-60ed112579360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kimiko, unless Cap loses his morals and goes nuts