#1  Edited By jashro44
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Probably 8. Ben and Reed are near useless in a random encounter against Magneto and Johnny isn't too much better. Sue puts up a good fight but is ultimately outmatched.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Probably 8. Ben and Reed are near useless in a random encounter against Magneto and Johnny isn't too much better. Sue puts up a good fight but is ultimately outmatched.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Why is Mandarin above Bleeding-Edge Iron Man?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
deactivated-5cc073360931e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with ease

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clear

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Toratorn

I think Thor should be below Nefaria and Magneto. With that in mind, they swipe through rounds 1-6 (several members can clear solo) and beat Thor comfortably. They will probably struggle with Nefaria, but still beat him. As for Magneto... I think that Johhny and Sue have what it takes to beat him. I'll just quote myself from Battle of the Week thread:

Ben and Reed are not particularly useful here. Johhny and Sue have the best chances to win. It's in-character move for Sue to deprieve her opponents of oxygen with the good ol' "forcefield around your head/in your lungs" trick, especially if the situation calls for drastic measures and or her family is in danger:

Johhny also has plenty of neat tricks, including suffocation:

dehydration and sunstrokes:

ignition of shit from afar:

and deep freezing (these last 3 scans of him absorbing "every tiny bit of heat"? That's basically him absolute zeroing everything in the vicinity):

I don't think Magneto has a good defence against any of these tricks. Not to mention, Storm siblings are very likely to drop their morals altogether in case any member of the team gets seriously hurt. So if Magneto hurts anyone, he risks getting his ass supernova'd and suffocated at the same time.

No idea about Loki tho.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

9 i think

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for invisible_force
Invisible_Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Invisible_Force
Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how they Clear. The FF can potentially Stop at 3 & 4.

But I see them stopping at 6

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Why is Mandarin above Bleeding-Edge Iron Man?

I was under the impression Mandarin usually wins most fights with iron man. I haven't read there encounters so I could be wrong.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect

I'd say that they only really start having problems with Doctor Doom (considering his experience in fighting them) and Nefaria (just because of his sheer strength).

Magneto is a tricky one considering the environment is perfect for someone like himself, with tons of metal to manipulate and fling around. Ben and Reed can't really do much in that matchup, so it stands to Johnny and Sue to beat him, which for me can go either way depending on how they fight.

They likely lose hard to Loki through. His range and power of his magical hax allows him to deal with the FF through trickery, like transmutation spells or simple BFR.

Voidwatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki if he is taking seriously can defeat ff and so can doom. But the others can be beaten not easily particularly Thor or bleeding edge iron man but it can be done

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: No he usually doesn't. Mandarin struggles with Iron Man's older armors.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: No he usually doesn't. Mandarin struggles with Iron Man's older armors.

I see.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8. Nefaria could be a problem to the FF, as long as they keep their distance.

Invisible_Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Invisible_Force

The FF clears except Loki and maybe Thor. Anyone who disagrees I'll be waiting...

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Warlockmage

StOpS aT sIx

also a huge lol at them stopping at 3 or 4 that's gotta be the dumbest thing i've ever heard edit* just saw Storm at 3... that makes sense now. kek

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think 8

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kasya_carey  Online

It is debatable if they stop or stalemate at 3 with Storm on the field.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have zero idea what loki can do but they stop at Thor.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its actually not... and i will absolutely CaV you for it... Reed can solo Cyclops and Thing can solo Colossus.

Storm will never ever ever beat Johnny and Susan at the same time ever...

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Toratorn

@warlockmage said:
@kasya_carey said:

its actually not... and i will absolutely CaV you for it... Reed can solo Cyclops and Thing can solo Colossus.

Storm will never ever ever beat Johnny and Susan at the same time ever...

Either Sue or Ben can literally solo round 3. Maybe Johhny too if he plays it smart. Them stopping at round 3 is lolworthy.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say that they only really start having problems with Doctor Doom (considering his experience in fighting them) and Nefaria (just because of his sheer strength).

Magneto is a tricky one considering the environment is perfect for someone like himself, with tons of metal to manipulate and fling around. Ben and Reed can't really do much in that matchup, so it stands to Johnny and Sue to beat him, which for me can go either way depending on how they fight.

They likely lose hard to Loki through. His range and power of his magical hax allows him to deal with the FF through trickery, like transmutation spells or simple BFR.

This

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kasya_carey  Online

@toratorn: hold up what?

Ben is not sololing Storm... when her powers can easily flash freeze, blow him away, catch him in a hurricane and much more.... Cyclops blast have also worked on that level.

@warlockmage:

Sue at best can stalemate.. or it can go either way. What you said was lolworthy and down play.

Reed is soloing Scott in combat? He’s not immune to the blast.

Don’t know a lot about Ben and Cyclops. I thought they were around the same level.

Storm has already shown she is much stronger than HT in doomwar and has better feats.

The only threat to her here is Sue and it could go either way or they stalemate

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Toratorn

@kasya_carey said:

@toratorn: hold up what?

Ben is not sololing Storm...

Sure he is. All he has to do is pick up a rock and throw it in Storm's general direction. He doesn't even need to hit her, the sonic boom alone (Fantastic Four vol.3 #59) should knock her out cold. And thankfully, Ben can toss shit at speeds that she won't even be able to react to.

Inhumans: Once And Future Kings #1, Fantastic Four vol.1 #323

Or he can just jump up and bop her on the head.

Fantastic Four vol.1 #575

Or thunderclap (Secret War) her. Or just punch the ground and knock her out with resulting debris, like Valkyrie did (Fearless Defenders #6). Or do this (AVX: VS #3), lol.

when her powers can easily flash freeze

Ah yes, freezing, Ben's only weakness.

Strange Tales #133, Marvel Team-Up vol.2 #10, vs Paibok, Fantastic Four vol.1 #358

Oh wait.

blow him away

And that's going to help her how?

Not to mention, if Ben braces himself, she's not going to move him at all. Case in point: Blastaar, a dude whose concussive blasts can punch through secondary adamantium (Marvel Team-Up vol.1 #18) or deflect Thor's hammer (Avengers vol.1 #310) (so basically, way more powerful than Storm's winds could ever hope to be), fires a continuous blast at Ben. What does Ben do? Just walk through it like it's not even there.

Fantastic Four vol.4 #6, Startling Stories: The Thing

catch him in a hurricane

And then what? Wait for an hour (Hulk #350) until he runs out of air? He's just going to feign unconsciousness and then sucker her when she puts him down.

and much more....

Like, for example, lose the fight.

Cyclops blast have also worked on that level.

If by "that level" you mean "can't do shit to Ben" level (Fantastic Four vol.1 #28), then yes, that's exactly the level Scott's beams work on.

Oh and yeah, once again with that "Storm was stronger than Torch in Doomwar" BS. Yeah right, it's not like Torch took down a bunch of these Doombots that you love to wank so much and melted a hole in another one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Where that first scan where ben tosses a tree around the world from?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Toratorn

@jashro44: Inhumans: Once And Future Kings #1.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kasya_carey  Online

@toratorn:

1. That’s not even a city level feat and also a sonic boom is gonna get Storm? The person who countrols the air?

2. I don’t see anything that compares to Storm level. She can make it cold as space.

3.lmao literally who does a blast have to do with air? Show me him blocking air? The example you gave does not correlate into blocking air.

4. She can rag doll him in the hurricane. He’s not immune to the elements.

5. How many years ago was that scan? I’m pretty sure cyclops has gotten more powerful.

6. Can’t wank what’s been shown. He had to go near nova on a bot Storm was easily doing well against with one bolt. Storm did better than him in the doom war. Like I said can’t wank what is shown

slam_speech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either gets to 9 or 10 or clears. Sue in character isn't going to kill. She just puts a force field in their cartoid artery that will cause them to pass out.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Toratorn

@kasya_carey: so you imply that Storm has city+ lvl durability, that she can freeze things below absolute zero and that air is somehow more impressive than adamantium-busting concussive blasts...

Yeah, I should have known better than start an argument against a Storm wanker. Not even going to waste more time on your BS.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kasya_carey  Online

@toratorn: throwing something into orbit isn’t even city level.

Also before you get your nipple in a tip.. I never said anything about her durability.. I said was the feat was not even city level... that means Storm can cause a elemental barrage to defend herself.

Y’all literally jump off the wall and be like “it’s a storm fan” like stfu.

Umm -I there is not such thing as below absolute zero.. show me where this was stated in the scans..

The air that was stated to be the same to sculpt the planet is not weak and she wasn’t at full power He still doesn’t have a defense to blocking air either way it goes.

Invisible_Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Invisible_Force

The only characters that can get through these force fields are Thor and maybe Loki, and the thing is that whosoever the FF fights needs to get through Sue's force field and KO her first because if any of the other members gets hurt Sue becomes bloodlusted and we know what happens next... So they clear although I'm not 100% sure about Loki...?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben can do it solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5cadf799d578c
deactivated-5cadf799d578c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 7 or 8

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 Depends on if Magneto goes all out from the start, given than he have shown respect toward FF and Reed in particular I'd say he does.

They hard stop at 10, 6 is too volatile, as there are too many instance of Doom getting the best of FF, and the other way around, where even a bloodlusted Sue can solo a Doom holding back.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers