We'll have to agree to disagree.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By AngelFrost
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm:   Definately. Since your obviously ignoring our valid points.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Erik

Eternals win and Beyonder should not be included in the cast of Inhumans at the very least until his debated origin is settled. 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AtPhantom
@AngelFrost said:
" @PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm:   Definately. Since your obviously ignoring our valid points. "
What else is new. LOL
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By AngelFrost
@AtPhantom  Lol.
Avatar image for phoenixoftheamazonianstorm
PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Medusa could squeeze the life outta 1 of them. Crystal own about 3 of them. And Black Bolt will bring up the Megastomp ftw.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Erik

Medusa will not be able to do that to any Eternal that is physically weak enough to be killed in such a manner. Those that can be squeezed to death have matter manipulation. She would be turned into a pig before she even came close to an Eternal. Makkari would blitz Crystal. She seriously would not even know what hit her and any one of the Eternals has the ability to defeat Black Bolt on their own. But I doubt that they will engage such a powerhouse one on one. It is likely that he will be dealing with Ikaris and Druig at the same time since they both would recognize the need to have him dealt with right away. 

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AngelFrost
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm:   Don't get me wrong, I'd love for the Inhumans to win. Medusa, Black Bolt and Crystal are a few of my favourite characters .. but seriously, they cannot defeat Eternals  who have superior powers.  How do you expect the Inhumans to fight against characters with powerful telepathy? - they could easily control Crystal and turn her agains Medusa and co.  Sersi can also conjour near-impenetrable forcefields.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Wise Son
Going under the assumption that this is the regular group that both teams go with. No Thanos. No Beyonder. No Skrull Gods. No Deviants. With that in mind I think the Eternals can take this. BB and Gorgon are going to have to front some major fire power. I'm not sold on BB's reaction time being faster than Makkari's speed blitz. This guy got The Runner's attention. He's a definite FTL. Last time I checked the speed of light was way faster than the speed of thought or sound. If can vibrate his molecules fast enough he could do some serious damage to BB before he could really react. If they're desperate he could pull a kamikaze maneuver that effectively kills them both (solidifying his physical form while he's phased inside of BB). Obviously putting down BB puts them at a huge disadvantage. Gorgon would get his bell rung by Gilgamesh. Just look what he did to a weakened Makkari running in Earth's atmosphere. I don't think the other Inhumans can take the Celestial's pride and joy. If they go Uni-Mind at any moment in the fight it's all over as long as BB is dealt with beforehand. They took control of the Dream Celestial's host body while utilizing the Uni-Mind. Doubt the Inhumans could last against a power like that. 

Pics below. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think the Eternals take the majority = 8-9/10.
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Darkeden

of course you do. you say that now.

Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Darkeden

But wait till the beyonder comes to CRASH the party. the eternals will be wetting their pants and begging fortheir lives saying "OH please spare me holy inhuman, for we are in your mercy!! we will give you free blowj@bs in exchange for our freedom.

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Wise Son
@Darkeden: We're excluding Beyonder until we can get a consensus on his origin among other things. The Eternals don't need Thanos to win this fight so he's getting side lined too. As do all the Eternal offshoots outside of the main stays. Ikarus, Phastos, Sersi, Makkari, Legba, Ajak etc. The Eternals would wreck the Inhumans. I'm a huge fan of BB and his motley crew but they don't stand much of a chance as a whole. Without BB they're getting stomped.
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Darkeden

It was stated in one of the marvel power ranks in a list from strongest to weakest.

1. Franklin richards
2.Hulk
3.Sentry
4.Black bolt.

hanmahayes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By hanmahayes

That's pretty hard to say. The Primary Inhumans vs Eternals = Inhumans. Every Eternal vs Every Inhuman = Eternals.  I wonder why they have never cross paths or battle.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#66  Edited By PowerHerc

The Eternals win a very difficult war.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By czarny_samael666

As was said before:

All vs. all - Inhumans thanks to Beyonder.

Most known of them: Eternals thanks to Zuras.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By blacharrt
@JackAs said:

The Eternals does the fusion dance and win.

This = Epic Win.

Sersi could solo the Inhumans.
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By gravitypress

Eternals

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#70  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Who is the most powerful Eternal? 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Erik

@spiderbat87 said:

Depends on what you mean by powerful.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Erik said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Depends on what you mean by powerful.

As in if they had a free for all who would be the last Eternal standing?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Erik

@spiderbat87:

Druig, Ikaris, Makkari, Sersi, Thena and Zuras.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ThanoStomp
@The Incredible Huck said:
Back to the actual debate, Inhumans vs Eternals. I'm picking the Eternals. They have a much more powerful team as each member is incredibly powerful. The only trouble they will face here is Black Bolt, however I think the Eternals could use Makkari to stun BB before he could say anything and Ikaris could then take him out. Gilgamesh takes out Gorgon. Sersei uses her matter manipulation to take out Crystal. Thena could take on Medusa. Druig takes out Maximus as he can make him relive his darkest memory which temporarily disables him and allows for Druig to take him out with a good smacking. All the while Makkari zooms around smacking the Inhumans, keeping them all off balance. Triton and Karnak fall pretty quickly, even with Karnaks ability to sense weakness, what is he going to do against an Eternal like Ikaris or Zuras who will just blast him to bits with cosmic energies.  Again, it all hinges on the Eternals taking out Black Bolt quickly, without him the Inhumans fall pretty easily. Considering the speed advantage for the Eternals, and the fact that they can all teleport (they dont like to, but they all can) they should be able to close the distance and take out BB right off the start.

I agree with this.  You could also have Makkari and Zuras team up on Black Bolt.  As Zuras is supposed to be on Zeus' level, it should be more than enough.  Ikaris, Sersi and Gilgamesh are just too much for the remaining Inhumans. 

Separately, putting the Beyonder in with the Inhumans is just dumb.  He was originally the whole of another reality, but Bendis pulled a "Bendis" in Illuminati and called him a mutant and inhuman.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666
@spiderbat87 said:
Zuras for sure. Of course if we don't use Kronos as an Eternal.

@ThanoStomp said:
@The Incredible Huck said:
Back to the actual debate, Inhumans vs Eternals. I'm picking the Eternals. They have a much more powerful team as each member is incredibly powerful. The only trouble they will face here is Black Bolt, however I think the Eternals could use Makkari to stun BB before he could say anything and Ikaris could then take him out. Gilgamesh takes out Gorgon. Sersei uses her matter manipulation to take out Crystal. Thena could take on Medusa. Druig takes out Maximus as he can make him relive his darkest memory which temporarily disables him and allows for Druig to take him out with a good smacking. All the while Makkari zooms around smacking the Inhumans, keeping them all off balance. Triton and Karnak fall pretty quickly, even with Karnaks ability to sense weakness, what is he going to do against an Eternal like Ikaris or Zuras who will just blast him to bits with cosmic energies.  Again, it all hinges on the Eternals taking out Black Bolt quickly, without him the Inhumans fall pretty easily. Considering the speed advantage for the Eternals, and the fact that they can all teleport (they dont like to, but they all can) they should be able to close the distance and take out BB right off the start.
 I agree with this.  You could also have Makkari and Zuras team up on Black Bolt.  As Zuras is supposed to be on Zeus' level, it should be more than enough.  Ikaris, Sersi and Gilgamesh are just too much for the remaining Inhumans.    Separately, putting the Beyonder in with the Inhumans is just dumb.  He was originally the whole of another reality, but Bendis pulled a "Bendis" in Illuminati and called him a mutant and inhuman.

Acctually, Bendis helped Beyonder. 
There already were two different ways of explanation who Beyonder is. Now we can say that he messed with Kubik's and Shaper's minds. 
Bendis helped Beyonder to came out from situation, in which he pushed Sentry. But IMO Slott already dealt with that.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Erik

@czarny_samael666:

I refuse to bother with Beyonder until they decide on a story and stick with it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Erik said:

@czarny_samael666:

I refuse to bother with Beyonder until they decide on a story and stick with it.

I belive that it was done exactly for that. We already have seen different Beyonders from other universe in last years. I remember at least one mini in which Tony (or Reed Richards) were looking on different "Earths" and have seen one in which Beyonder just destroyed it and one in which he wasn't that powerfull (he losed in some stupid way).
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By Hyperlight

To be honest im thinking the majority goes to the Eternals. They are more powerful as a whole than the Inhumans are and where around when homo sapiens first got into the game. BB is the only threat as The Eternals can match everyone else in power.

I would count the Titanian Eternals among them (including Thanos) because they only seperate themselves by name doesnt mean they arent Eternals of earth. But their are others who are Eternals but people never acknowledge them to be so such as Genis-Vell and Phylla-Vell since there mother was a Titanian Eternal. But like Everyone says, theres no need to put Thanos or Titanian Eternals in the mix because thats too much. Kronos is an ebodiment of time now and it would be overkill to put him in as well.

Beyonders origin is so ambiguous that I wouldnt even put him in this fight. Besides, I highly doubt that someone of his power is just an Inhuman lol

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By karrob

Eternals

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By thanobomb1124
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

I think Medusa could squeeze the life outta 1 of them. Crystal own about 3 of them. And Black Bolt will bring up the Megastomp ftw.
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Lol
Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Bernicky

Black Bolt solo lol

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this as I think it's an interesting battle

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By comic_book_fan

if the beyonder is included in this the inhumans stomp.

if not the enternals win they are all right below black bolt power level none of the inhumans except black bolt can fight any of the but he would be overwhelmed.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Probably the Eternals. Besides, Black Bolt, no inhumans is that big of a threat to be dealt with while the Eternals have a few powerhouses of their own. Black Bolt could scream hoping to kill everybody but that's their only shot.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know why this was bumped. Before BB can even draw a breath, Makkari has already struck his adams apple several million times and collapsed his throat. The Inhumans get to watch him suffocate as Zuras walks all over them and Sersi turns them all into dalmations so she can play Cruella Devile with them.

nicos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

the Beyonder wasn't known to be an inhuman back in the days of secret wars. that silly plot was added on much later in one of these illuminati books I think. I swear as time goes by and new writers add their 2 cents to the Frey cool characters and stories that were once epic just get more and more screwed up. theres some things that should just never be rebooted. x men deadly genesis spit! one more day gag! marvel now VOMIT!!! the guy who decided that Gwen stacy should have an affair with norman osbourne shoul never work in the business again!!!!!

oh yeh I vote Eternals.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt is the only issue for the Eternals, whom should win.

nicos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

oh shit I just realized how old this forum is. hello is anybody out there.........?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Bump

Eternals

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Eternals look like a cross between Kryptonians and New Gods.