Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: dude just wanted to know the latter scan which comic is this from ?

Fantastic Four Annual 26 "Riddle of the Celestials"

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Sungsam

I didn't even mention how DC's Main Multiverse that Destiny transcends, has the Sphere of the Gods, which is a transcendent archetypal PLATONIC higher dimension with possibly infinite layers in that same Sphere of the Gods. And transcends DC's normal SPACE-TIME Quantum Multiverse that is the DC Metaverse or Hypertime which is the equivalent of Multi-Eternity's entire body.

Limbo is an immaterial higher dimension where Time doesn't exist. That is ABOVE the Sphere of the Gods.

The Monitor Sphere is another Archetypal World where Space and Time is MORE profound, archetypal and Platonic.

Platonic Forms are Aspatial and Atemporal.

A Form is aspatial (transcendent to space) and atemporal (transcendent to time). Atemporal means that it does not exist within any time period, rather it provides the formal basis for time. It therefore formally grounds beginning, persisting and ending. It is neither eternal in the sense of existing forever, nor mortal, of limited duration. It exists transcendent to time altogether.[13] Forms are aspatial in that they have no spatial dimensions, and thus no orientation in space, nor do they even (like the point) have a location.[14] They are non-physical, but they are not in the mind. Forms are extra-mental (i.e. real in the strictest sense of the word).[15]

And everything ABOVE is above DC's Physical Higher-Dimensional Space Time that is the Metaverse/Hypertime by infinite scope of magnitudes. And yet, they're bound to the Book of Destiny of the Endless.

See for yourself. See that below? That is Destiny of the Endless ON TOP of everything else in the Main DC Multiverse. Including the Meta-Higher Dimensions and the Platonic Realms which are more real, more profound compared to Marvel's Multiverse.

No Caption Provided

I am so sorry everyone. I know I look like a "DC Wanker" but DO NOT FORGET that I tore Lucifer wankers to shreds a few months ago. I am not interested in who is better between Marvel and DC. I'm interested in THE TRUTH.

I cannot see how Marvel Abstracts, who are really just functional embodiments of Space-Time can really touch the Endless like Destiny and Death, who transcend the same physics that Team Marvel embodies. It just makes no sense at all.

Team Endless have superior range, scope and scale. In all aspects. Even if poor little "Pullsthestrings" guy's criteria would've backfired on him had I brought this up. Because K. By scope alone the Endless stomp anyway. What's the point?

Comparing Eternity to something like Destiny is literally like trying to compare Justin Bieber to Galactus. It is extremely illogical for me, who knows both teams well, to see Team Marvel even touching Destiny or Death's feet.

If we merged DC and Marvel into one verse, all the Marvel Abstracts would fundamentally just get absolved into the far superior Endless Concepts.

If that makes me a "DC Wanker" for saying things that you don't like, that's kind of not my problem anymore. Because guess what, outside the Vine, DC is generally seen more superior to Marvel. This forum is just SERIOUSLY lagging behind.

DC beating Marvel in fights says NOTHING about which of the two is better in story telling. That should be separated.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that people are talking about abstract beings from both sides and using pseudo fake science to claim they’re angle is fact is absolutely hilarious.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By phillip33

@sungsam: what about oblivion? There is no law of physics he embodies. And lol at you using the tire old argument about DC>marvel as if it’s some type of rule. Dc’s high tiers are on the same level as marvels, dcs god tiers are on the same level as marvels, and so on and so forth. You use feats to compare each other, not silly dimensionology bull....

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Sungsam

@phillip33 said:

@sungsam: what about oblivion? There is no law of physics he embodies.

Oblivion's realm is a Chronal Dimension per Bio.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Sungsam

@phillip33 said:

@sungsam: what about oblivion? There is no law of physics he embodies. And lol at you using the tire old argument about DC>marvel as if it’s some type of rule. Dc’s high tiers are on the same level as marvels, dcs god tiers are on the same level as marvels, and so on and so forth. You use feats to compare each other, not silly dimensionology bull....

That's because you Marvel guys used to argue about how Marvel Abstracts are all MEGAVERSAL and stuff like that. That is LITERALLY Dimensional bull.

Do not criticize me for things, that Marvel Debaters were historically VERY guilty of. You guys only started back tracking when your logic started back firing against you all.

All the feats of the Endless trump all the feats of the Marvel Abstracts. Your arguments are really done.

You can only lowball the Endless's Higher Level feats to stupid lengths just to make the skimping jobbing Marvel abstracts get even.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By phillip33

@sungsam: his realm perhaps, but not he himself or what he embodies. Is it not possible for him to exist outside of his realm? We need to stop using pseudo intellectual dimensionology stuff and look at the feats the characters have performed. They’re all still just characters within the pages.

What about the one above all? Is DC’s omnipotent being more powerful than him, just because he’s from DC?

Anyway it’s clear you’re biased here. I don’t know much about the abstracts of marvel or DC, you’re argument just seems so fundamentally flawed.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Sungsam

@phillip33 said:

@sungsam: his realm perhaps, but not he himself or what he embodies. Is it not possible for him to exist outside of his realm?

Oblivion embodies his realm. Not sure what you are trying to say here.

We need to stop using pseudo intellectual dimensionology stuff and look at the feats the characters have performed. They’re all still just characters within the pages.

I just did. Destiny of the Endless contains larger realms that transcend the physics of the Marvel abstracts. That is a feat in on itself.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sungsam

@phillip33 said:

@sungsam:

Anyway it’s clear you’re biased here. I don’t know much about the abstracts of marvel or DC, you’re argument just seems so fundamentally flawed.

I can say you're a Thanos Fanboy judging by your avatar and just say you're biased because you're mad that Marvel gets curbed by DC. I can do the same. Let's not go that direction.

Because these guys have Higher-Dimensional feats (both sides) but you want feats with no Higher-Dimensions? How does that work?

That's like saying you cannot have Planet level crap but use feats. That's bull.

Unless you are capable of using actual reasonable counter-arguments, you have no right to dictate my intentions. Or say I am flawed.

The fact that you do not know anything about Marvel and DC's abstracts means you are not worthy to debate me. I will not entertain you any further because while I provided scans, you did no such thing. How can you claim I am wrong if you do not know much?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By phillip33

@sungsam: okay lord sungasm, what thou sayeth doth be the truth. DC doesn’t curb marvel anywhere besides maybe here, but I have no real knowledge of the matter at hand so I can’t say one way or the other. But you keep wanking on ?.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Sungsam

@phillip33 said:

@sungsam: . DC doesn’t curb marvel anywhere besides maybe here

That's actually a lie.

Several on Spacebattles views DC's Multiverse as typically superior to Marvel.

VSBattles views DC as typically superior to Marvel. There are more 1-As there and two Tier 0s.

Several G+ Debaters View DC's Multiverse as typically superior to Marvel.

I don't agree with three of those sites, but DC is generally more favored there. Even to Weebs. To say that I am the only one saying DC stomps Marvel is wrong.

It's only on Comicvine where Marvel fanboys who know very very little about Marvel abstracts say Marvel stomps DC in majority magnitudes. You guys think Marvel is superior just because your Herald debates favor you a lot.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By phillip33

@sungsam: I didn’t mean here on comic vine I meant here as in in this thread with these characters, because I don’t know much about them. It seems you’re speaking only about abstracts, so it seems we’re on two different wavelengths. And no I don’t think herald tier battles favor marvel. I think they’re probably even across the board, just like in all the other tiers.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Sungsam

@phillip33 said:

@sungsam: I didn’t mean here on comic vine I meant here as in in this thread with these characters, because I don’t know much about them. It seems you’re speaking only about abstracts, so it seems we’re on two different wavelengths. And no I don’t think herald tier battles favor marvel. I think they’re probably even across the board, just like in all the other tiers.

Listen, I have no problem at all with anyone thinking that Marvel and DC are equal in Abstract tiers at all. Go ahead. They both have Omnipotents. But once one side starts telling ridiculous lies about one side, with double standards, I will be forced to respond with contrarian arguments.

It doesn't matter what. Don't forget again, I ripped a Lucifer fanboy who was lowballing Marvel really bad. It's only the situation at hand.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#117  Edited By mrtrickster

The Endless ROTFL LMAO curbstomp. The sad truth is that the Marvel wankers know diddly squat about the Endless and they still think that team 2 wouldn’t get blown away the moment that the fight begins due to their amazing wankage. The Endless transcend all of them.

Endless > anyone from Marvel who isn’t TOAA.

this

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I agree. Marvel has more herald to skyfather teir characters than DC which gives Marvel fanboys the impression that Marvel is superior to DC in terms of powerhosues. But on the other hand DC has as surplus of true multiversal to onimversal beings.

•Overiod

•The Presence

•The Endless

•Lucifer

•Micheal

•Thought Bot

•Mr. Mzxptlk

•Anti-Monitor (COIE)

•Mandrakk

That isn’t even the whole list.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Supermanthor

@mister_surreal: minus sandman characters and omnipotents rest of DC abstracts are as killble as marvel abstracts though

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Supermanthor

@mister_surreal: @sungsam: reading your posts remind of of old times when it was opposite here DC was surpreior to marvel in herlad deperment vice versa for abstracts according to most Viners who never even pick a comic

It makes me laugh

Tables turned now and it will remain be for a amount of time

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By mrtrickster

@mister_surreal said:

@sungsam: I agree. Marvel has more herald to skyfather teir characters than DC which gives Marvel fanboys the impression that Marvel is superior to DC in terms of powerhosues. But on the other hand DC has as surplus of true multiversal to onimversal beings.

•Overiod

•The Presence

•The Endless

•Lucifer

•Micheal

•Thought Bot

•Mr. Mzxptlk

•Anti-Monitor (COIE)

•Mandrakk

That isn’t even the whole list.

not sure about skyfather, but trans tier and high herald are heavily skewed in dc favor.

Check out this tier list, they been working on and discussing it for 10 years

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=659442&pagenumber=1

this is the old thread you can see some of the discussions

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

But you are right if we go to multiversal being and above DC absolutely dominate as well, if you check out vsbattles tier, tier 1 there are more dc, especially tier 1A

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@mrtrickster: I’m sorry but I don’t see how DC has more herald and skyfather tiers, especially with how nerfed everyone is post New 52.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Supermanthor

@mister_surreal: you should stop argue with him he is a defenition of a true DC wanker

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endless dearly lack combat feats, however, their implied power and actual place in the multiverse should put all of them above the team. Their reality warping is way above just destroying or repairing universes/multiverses.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol the idiocy, How is new52 nerfed, and why does it matter when you talk about a company's characters you don't just look at the current lineup, you look at the entire history of different versions, or else there will be no point as current canon is constantly changing? that's why i don't come here often the last 7 years, this place has been overtaken by marvel fanboys

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

or because dc wankers left

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

The Endless dearly lack combat feats, however, their implied power and actual place in the multiverse should put all of them above the team. Their reality warping is way above just destroying or repairing universes/multiverses.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

@supermanthor said:

or because dc wankers left

They didn't, but almost each thread has many new Marvel wankers with very low post count now, and some DC Characters get through the board lowballed based on bad new 52 or rebirth performances.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam:

sung. whoever wanted you banned behind that comicsfansaresalty account knows you. and was present in all your debates from since the monitor wanker garbage.

it makes no sense why a marvel fan would come out of nowhere and pick specific individual threads from months ago to tag you with. this guy knows you and has been tracking you. they know you that closely and have been following up on all your debates.

i already pmd to you my personal theory as to who wanted you banned. and there might be implied evidence behind it. that it might be one of the people on this very thread.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Sungsam

@etriel said:

@sungsam:

i already pmd to you my personal theory as to who wanted you banned. and there might be implied evidence behind it. that it might be one of the people on this very thread.

I got your screenshots and implied evidence and holy shit. You're right, kind of makes me want to distance myself and tear down the Multiversity Bloc thread. Can't let "he" know that I know if I just removed his name from it.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: Death of The Endless touched and vaporized Dream and Destiny on panel. Combat feats mean nothing to beings of this scale.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endless gets stomped.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus Dream of the Endless is just one point of view. Their are different incarnations of Dream. Endless win.

No Caption Provided

+1

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@phillip33 said:

@sungsam: . DC doesn’t curb marvel anywhere besides maybe here

That's actually a lie.

Several on Spacebattles views DC's Multiverse as typically superior to Marvel.

VSBattles views DC as typically superior to Marvel. There are more 1-As there and two Tier 0s.

Several G+ Debaters View DC's Multiverse as typically superior to Marvel.

I don't agree with three of those sites, but DC is generally more favored there. Even to Weebs. To say that I am the only one saying DC stomps Marvel is wrong.

It's only on Comicvine where Marvel fanboys who know very very little about Marvel abstracts say Marvel stomps DC in majority magnitudes. You guys think Marvel is superior just because your Herald debates favor you a lot.

there used to be only 1 1-A on marvel, which was oblivion, now they added more, including protege, scathan, molecule man, god doom etc

But DC still have more yeah

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Supermanthor

^This dude is annoying as hell

He bumped a toxic thread of mine just to show his DC bias

And yet he calls marvel fans out

Viners like him giveing fandom a badname

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

makes a thread, get mad when someone commenting in it

Have you ever had your prostate touched while another man was looking you in the eyes?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Bravo sir.

makes a thread, get mad when someone commenting in it

Have you ever had your prostate touched while another man was looking you in the eyes?

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#142 Soratoumiga  Online

This should be locked before it gets toxic again.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#143 Soratoumiga  Online

Also Alexa play Toxic by Britney Spears

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: You know I have never thought about but the Endless is a fitting name/title for them, isn't it?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: You know I have never thought about but the Endless is a fitting name/title for them, isn't it?

It is, I just don't like the idea of how the DC Multiverse will inevitably end though. Given how Death is suppose to claim all there is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But then again if we go by strange visitor story arc then everything has a rebirth. Even the multiverse and the story begins anew.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But then again if we go by strange visitor story arc then everything has a rebirth. Even the multiverse and the story begins anew.

Oh? Okay then, I get comfortable around that.

However, have you read this thread to the full? Which of the two sides do you agree would win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Well, if we go by the position in hierarchy then the Endless stomp. They are not just concepts but they are reality in my opinion. Every motivation, desire, dreams, life it is what the Endless want it to be making the entire battle meaningless.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a hard match to decide.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Sungsam

@helloman said:

This is a hard match to decide.

Don't you mean, stalemate because they're all Multiversal? Isn't that your usual line?