All 7 Concepts of The Endless vs Monitor Brothers and Mandrakk

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

monitor are gae fags but they win at this point vertigo isnt coming close to mainline dc cuz of all the scaling put on them plus look at the map sphere of gods is below monitor sphere

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Death solos.

Doozy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death solos.

Care to explain why, and don't just bring up that "Death comes for all"

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Soratoumiga

@doozy: She's stronger and she will literally come for them, it's her power, she isn't an aspect of death, she is death. None of them can do anything to her, as Monitors scale far below the Endless.

And just to clarify, I also think Destiny can solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: hmmm if this was before synder or morrsion i believe u but nah. death cant reap the monitor they're living concept of the writers. their hax will beat the endless. if your talking about feat and pure scaling the endless esp dream,death,and destiny are more powerful, but logically speaking the monitor are more powerful nowwadays.

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destiny, Death and Dream enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destiny, Death and Dream enough.

cant argue with that if we using feats and not scaling

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This person who claims they can scale said so. So it’s true.

OT: weakest endless accidentally blink

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Monitors are observers of the DC Multiverse, meanwhile the Endless are confirmed by Lucifer to be present even in other 'creations' outside of DC in the overvoid, putting them a tier above the Monitors in terms of meta.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endless exist in every Creation, whereas, as far as WE know, the Monitors are limited to the mainline Creation that Perpetua originally created. After all, it was this creation that sparked the event leading to Mandrakk.

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

The Monitors are observers of the DC Multiverse, meanwhile the Endless are confirmed by Lucifer to be present even in other 'creations' outside of DC in the overvoid, putting them a tier above the Monitors in terms of meta.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Using that scaling we can also claim that Monitor, Anti_monitor are fragments of overvoid. Overvoid >>>> fragment of overvoid>> creations located inside the overvoid

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Endless exist in every Creation, whereas, as far as WE know, the Monitors are limited to the mainline Creation that Perpetua originally created. After all, it was this creation that sparked the event leading to Mandrakk.

U mean omnipresent across it ?

Then why they reside the dreaming aka realm existing inside dc creation ?

Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon said:

U mean omnipresent across it ?

Then why they reside the dreaming aka realm existing inside dc creation ?

THis is same talk as Bruce Wayne exist in every creation in every timeline, in every Earth. So that means he is omnipresent across ot or there are mulitple versions of Batman ?

Very same talk as Dr Manhattan being omnipresent across mulitverse since he has avatars residing inside something.

MandrakksFang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Endless are in other creations it is still creations limited to the DC megaverse or whatever you want to call it, the multiverse of multiverses.

They for sure don't exist in Marvel or other unrelated creations.

I would think the monitor brothers take this due to placing higher in cosmology, and we saw how Dream reacted to a *pet* of one of the monitor brothers.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3: Yes, I mean they exist across every Creation in DC, that even if you destroy and remake Creation in your own Image, if there are Sentient beings, there will be The Endless.

Lizalfos8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosalinagalaxy3: Yes, I mean they exist across every Creation in DC, that even if you destroy and remake Creation in your own Image, if there are Sentient beings, there will be The Endless.

( i am RG3 account because previous one was banned )

Honestly idk what to say. Sandman and DC rarely crosses over and keep consistent continuity and fill each other continuity wise. Like contradicting each other myths of DC creation aka Presence/Lucifer ( entire Vertigo stuff ) and Perpetua/her sons/overvoid/final heaven/retcon opperation staff.

I usually acknowledge actual DC continuity, bot vertigo. Vertigo has multiple weird myths. For instance for Vertigo Underworld is just physical place on Earth where Hades lives while in actual DC Underworld is one of 8 dimensions of the Godsphere

Lizalfos8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: But as i said to xebec, Monitor brrothers along world forger were specially made of overvoid fragments.

Fact that Perpetua was sealed by Source wall, but it was said Source Wall was specially build for her. Maybe this was specially just for her as it acts like her kryptonite. Remember True Form Darkseid could poison badly The Source sticking in Source wall and Boomtube amped superman ( who is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< mxyzptlk, 5th dimensional being who is <<<<<<< 6th dimensional beings like Perpetua ) could survive literal explosion of SOurce Wall.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gokuisthebest

Any Endless solo.