The Endless Vs Lucifer Morningstar

• 131 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dogfighter90: Who is so braindead he names his self dogfighter, go to the doctor you fucking dork.

DOGFIGHTER90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By DOGFIGHTER90

@gokuisthebest said:

@dogfighter90: I don't agree with WCP and no I am not a member of CSAP but they are much better than here or vsbw.Wat scans you one about, mate. And please if you have a problem come to DISCORD.

CSaP shills are the same people who think Gwenpool is anything above street level LMAO. And no, I'm not going forward to your little dumpster-fire of a Discord server to engage in a shout match with an illiterate monkey of a twelve year old.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogfighter90: Ha I am don't think gwenpool is above fiction, you fucking donkey. I actually deleted my server, so no. Don't insult me then be a fucking pussy. Dumb bitch.

DOGFIGHTER90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogfighter90: Ha I am don't think gwenpool is above fiction, you fucking donkey. I actually deleted my server, so no. Don't insult me then be a fucking pussy. Dumb bitch.

I didn't even say you thought she was above fiction LMAO. And you insulted me first, I only responded to your petty remarks. It's clear you have a lot of narcissism and insecurities at play (Imagine you in real life LMFAO). You wont end it here though, you'll try to get the last word to uphold your ego. Go on, reply and prove me right.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogfighter90: That is the wank which I disagree with. No, I didn't you are the pussy jumped from the sky into the thread. No i dont, fuckhead. Imagine me irl, dont worry (heres a pic:https://melmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/66f-1.jpg). Ofc i wont, I have yo go the extra mile to bully a retard plus i wont let you get the last laugh anway. Bye pussy. Oh i forgot i got a nice surprise for you.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996: ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer obviously

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would a being who calls himself Dream, is referred to by others by "Dream" and is considered the lord of Dreams and the Dreaming.... know Dream's power? That's the question here? Goodness lmao.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx: Why would morhpues an aspect of dream , know the full power of the conept of dream.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: I do remember, I'm just messing around. I know you're both the same person.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who thinks that any member of the Endless could 1v1 Lucifer hasn't properly read the comics.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he is Dream, and has all of his knowledge? Lmao.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx: He is Morpheus, again you don't understand your own argument.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except you've never provided a single shred of evidence to support this, and why wouldn't an aspect of his being know his power? He literally is him. That's like saying the snake in the garden doesn't understand Lucifer's power.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did but you made your own bullshit from it so.... and why would an aspect of dream know the concept of dream power. That isn't the same cuz that is lucifer while this is a being that has to exist compared to a concept that has to exist.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By xearesay

Funny seeing Deagon complain about flinging vulgarities when he literally tried to accuse me of supporting rape months ago off of 0 evidence.

Fax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogfighter90: those are actually going of someone named azazel. Csap is a platform where you can create your own profiles so pls don't associate the entire wiki is like that. The gwenpool wank literally gets debunk by multiple people.

Fax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still want to know where this true dream exists.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fax: azazel? i remember engaging in a "debate" with one of his goons after he said sasuke>goku via metafiction. after i debunked his goon the goon ended up inviting me to "debate" him. we ended up agreeing to disagree because i did not want to see any proof of whatever a "pataplane" is

Fax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what I am seeing in this thread is that,

1) no arguments from the op, just that one scan which is clearly not saying that he is trying to say.

2) multiple vulgar insults thrown by the op and his friend.

3) no arguments Other than, "no"

Gg. Good debate going here

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merely reading this thread caused my IQ to momentarily fluctuate to sub-cavemen levels.

GehennaSheol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay said:

Funny seeing Deagon complain about flinging vulgarities when he literally tried to accuse me of supporting rape months ago off of 0 evidence.

Funny how every time I see you in a thread, you're making up bullshit and act like a complete moron.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By xearesay

@gehennasheol: This isn’t made up. This actually happened. You can read the thread here.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/above-all-others-vs-lucifer-morningstar-2077103/

How he didn’t get banned for this still blows my mind to this day.

GehennaSheol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay said:

@gehennasheol: This isn’t made up. This actually happened. You can read the thread here.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/above-all-others-vs-lucifer-morningstar-2077103/

He was offended because you defended the casual use of the word rape.

That aside, how can you seriously still dwell on something that happened a damn year ago?

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luci.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

He was offended because you defended the casual use of the word rape.

That aside, how can you seriously still dwell on something that happened a damn year ago?

+1. All I did was correct another user for casually using the word, and xearesay somehow got so butthurt that I asked a user not to do that that he encouraged him to keep doing it, and a year later he brings it up in a random thread he followed me into? Yikes.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By xearesay

@gehennasheol: I don’t care if that offended him. That doesn’t give him the right to start calling me a rape apologist.

If he gets to follow me around looking to argue over the same stuff over and over again. I’ll just bring up all the bad things he did in the past every time.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By xearesay

@deagonx: I got butthurt? Lol you literally started calling me a rape apologist because I told a user to stop arguing with you.

Also I didn’t follow you into this thread. I was literally @‘d into this thread. You on the other hand are an actually pursuer. Since you’re the one who goes into threads directing comments at me. It’s not the other way around. Like don’t get you tired of arguing over the same things?

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol wtf does it take to be omnipotent if the Presence himself isn't?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Deagonx

"Not butthurt" as you link a year old thread to complain after following me into a thread... about me calling someone out for spewing vulgar insults. Right. Maybe try and stay on topic and you'll win a debate against me for once. I doubt it, but you can always hope.

Deathknight203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#135 god_spawn  Moderator

@deathknight203: Warning for insults.

@xearesay: @deagonx: I honestly don’t even know how you guys can keep this shit up for over a year. It’s pathetic. How hard is it to just leave the other alone and or not reply? Don’t even at me about this. Stop or you’re banned.