The Dragonborn (Skyrim) vs. Class 1A (My Hero Academia)

• 106 results
Tsuicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

-Lore/Game Dragonborn with all magic and shouts.

-Manga/Anime Class1A.

-Win by any means.

-Start 100 feet away.

-In character.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Born.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lore DB might have issues if they get close, but class 1-A is as slow as DB is so he just oneshots them with shouts or something

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No idea who Class 1A is.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: from MHA anime. Generally low-mid street tiers but with few relevant or impressive speed feats

Several are nigh fearless fodder that will hold back their team with Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki being the real threats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: So basically, speedblitz arguments or bust? Because the Dragonborn is in a different stratosphere entirely from street level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: nah, if Bakugo or Todoroki went all out they could hurt him. Bakugo spams rather large explosions and Todoroki is, in essence,a very powerful version of a Elder Scrolls universe mage that specilaies in fire and frost destruction magic. Problem is that their fodder teammates prevent that, seeing as their strongest attacks have massive AoE

Deku at 100% could theoretically blitz but he doesn't do that in character currently. None of the others have the relevant feats to do so

The thing ya gotta realize is that the top 4 in the class are so far above everybody else it's not even funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: going all out? Building level

Thing is with so many fodder around that Todoroki can't use his fire or AoE ice and Bakugo can't use his stored blasts. Not being able to use fire will also open him up to some dang nasty side effects

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Dragon born wouldn't laugh off being frozen in a building size chunk of ice or hit with heat explosion that can decimate an arena. Unless you want to so stupid scaling from Thuum from the greybeards that also would not work because of the nature of these attacks

As far as I am aware, his base durability is not that high

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have a hard time seeing the DB lose, especially seeing as how calling Odahviing or using the meteor Shout Alduin used would decimate the entire school, let alone class 1A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: why would he have the meteor shout though? I don't rember that being in his arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Dragon born wouldn't laugh off being frozen in a building size chunk of ice or hit with heat explosion that can decimate an arena. Unless you want to so stupid scaling from Thuum from the greybeards that also would not work because of the nature of these attacks

As far as I am aware, his base durability is not that high

Yes, he would. There are mages nowhere near the Dragonborn's level who are more powerful than what you just described. Let's try and keep a sense of scale here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: that doesn't say that he could just sit in the blast and take it without doing anything and you know this.

I mean what feats does DB have of such things?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: I believe I read in ILS’s RT for the DB that he learned it after their fight. Not sure if I’m remembering that correctly though.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheSerbianEmpire

Does Daedric armor/weapons have feats in the Elder Scrolls lore?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: well I mean what is the evidence here. He didn't absorb Alduin s soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:

@i_like_swords: that doesn't say that he could just sit in the blast and take it without doing anything and you know this.

I mean what feats does DB have of such things?

Jurgen Windcaller can and has sat in attacks a dozen times more powerful than "building level," and he's not even more powerful than two of the Greybeards. The Dragonborn can no-sell all four Greybeards at the same time. He's beaten Alduin and absorbed Miraak's soul. The difference between "building level" and the Dragonborn is like the difference between an ant and an ICBM, but actually worse than that.

I mean, all the evidence you need is looking at what some no-name mages can conjure up, let alone borderline gods like the Dragonborn, Alduin and Miraak.

Loading Video...

Even the mages guild quest line proves the Dragonborn, or whatever character is destined to do those quests, is more powerful than the chick in that video. The Dragonborn can give the most powerful vampire in history a godly artifact that blots out the sun and still win. Again, a sense of scale would be nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: none of that relates to resisting heat and ice passively

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Have you ever heard of magical wards? Or are you just trolling now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: yea I have

Thing is that casting magical wards to protect yourself isn't passive durability

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Well like I said, it was passive durability that let him no-sell the Greybeards, and it was passive durability that let Jurgen Windcaller tank 3 days of shouting from 13 tongues, any one of which can knock down city walls. I don't think a comparatively meagre amount of ice or fire would be any different. But because this is a fight, the Dragonborn can use any defensive spells he likes instead of just taking the damage, or better yet, he can say one word and end the entire fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: like I mean. No arguing he prolly wins here

But like, equating energy just isn't something you can do like that. Sooooo many characters in many forms of media have trash resistances to one thing or another. You say sense of scale but there are actually characters that could turn Dragon born into a paste with a flick like, say, Magnus the Red that would still die to things that are way beneath their paygrade (or even DB's paygrade in some areas) in terms of damage output if caught with their pants down. I'm not seeing why DB is different here especially with his lack of feats in the area

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: If fire was enough to unravel the Dragonborn I'm sure Alduin would have tried that. Same with ice. Same with every possible element, damage type or haxx ability all mages and dragons have access to in Elder Scrolls. None of it has stopped the Dragonborn from being pretty much indisputably the most powerful mortal/semi-divine being in recorded history.

I've noticed that basically every argument against the Dragonborn goes a little like: "Well, it's true he hopelessly outclasses his opponent in every possible metric we have for him, but I have just thought of this one really niche metric we haven't seen the Dragonborn up against. That automatically means we can't infer anything from his other feats, and until I am proven otherwise, the Dragonborn has zero resistances or counters to x, y or z, and this makes sense even though he's a soul ripping, time manipulating, mountain busting, reality manipulating demi god." Except in this case, we know for a fact he can resist fire, but the point remains, the only ways people ever come up with to find an area the Dragonborn sucks in are areas we haven't seen him do anything in. It never stops being bewildering.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: the most powerful in histoy? The Nerevarine and Champion of Cyrodil would like a word.

Last time I checked, Alduin did try fire. It also hurt my players behind real bad. But the whole point of this discussion wasn't of he could win. If was if said niche could hurt the Dragonboi

So you are basically saying "Even if it hasn't be used in recorded lore against Dragonborn it probably has so ignore his complete lack of feats"

That's a.....new one. And when in the hell has Dragonboi ever busted a mountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Barring the Champ turning into a Daedric Prince, either would lose. Last time I checked, Alduin lost twice. And Alduin has a hell of a lot more firepower than anyone here.

No, I'm basically saying that people's brains turn off when discussing the Dragonborn. I get that you had reservations because enough physical force to destroy city gates like a dozen times over isn't enough to tickle people who are like ants to people who are like ants to the Dragonborn, is "different" from a much smaller amount of fire... but yes, speaking generally, people forget how logical inference works when discussing this character, that is to say, they can't draw a hypothetical conclusion from grounded evidence.

As for the mountain, that's just an extremely conservative estimate of his upper power limit. But considering there are recorded cases of entire islands/continents being sunk by lesser beings, I highly doubt a mountain is where he should be capped.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LDB absolutely stomps here. Giving LDB everything from the game means he can 1). Become untouchable 2). Summon multiple allies including dragons 3). Summon storms 4). Slow time 5). Bullet Time 5). And much more, but one of his most broken abilities is being able to crouch directly in front of someone and become totally invisible to them.

And then you bring lore in this and it becomes even more of a stomp, with LDB having the speed of lightning based of descriptions and stories of certain enemies he’s fought (namely dragons), and the fact that the Lore certain enemies he’s beaten are ridiculous compared to the power shown in game. (Alduin literally eats planets, and Miraak shouted an island apart).

There’s just no way for Class 1A to win this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Bringing the island feat into this makes it infinitely more fun. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Ok, want me to make a thread here that could make this interesting based on your guys view of DB. Im very tempted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheTruthIII

@tsuicide: Where did you find that Dovahkiin artwork? I searched and searched for one to use as my profile pic and had to settle for a far inferior one lol

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cooljammy18

Honestly, a single Storm Call shout should wipe all of them out as none are lightning timers, besides maybe Izuku at 100%. Even then, giving him/her access to magic will mean that the DB will simply turn invisible, flank them and follow up with a massive aoe hit. By that, either the DB will make them all insane and kill each other, route them via fear, nearly obliterate them via Unrelenting Force, or Slow Time and do all of the above in an easier fashion.

Even by gameplay mechanics alone, with no exploits, the DB would dominate pretty hard. Izuku will have to blitz off the bat, but he has no prior information of Dovahkiin. Plus, Ethereal Shout will pretty much negate anything Bakugo and Todoroki can do. Based off of these conditions, I think DB wins soundly. Factoring in all of the Shouts by lore, the DB cleans house in a few minutes or less. Bend Will would pretty much end this in an instant if the DB wants to end this quickly.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: “well I mean what is the evidence here. He didn't absorb Alduin s soul”

You’re right, couldn’t find anything about him learning the Shout. Could have sworn I read it somewhere, but guess not. Not that he really needs the Shout to win, anyway.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dovahkiin

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages: I, uh, can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. The GIF muddles things up a bit.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Azronger

@decaf_wizard: How exactly is the Greybeard scaling stupid? It's a legitimate feat the Dragonborn has. He withood their shouting. To put that into perspective, the Greybeards have shaken Nirn and blasted a guy capable of moving moons to ash with the Thu'um.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Nah. I'm not being sarcastic. TES isn't just getting enough respect on CV imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger said:

@decaf_wizard: How exactly is the Greybeard scaling stupid? It's a legitimate feat the Dragonborn has. He withood their shouting. To put that into perspective, the Greybeards have shaken Nirn and blasted a guy capable of moving moons to ash with the Thu'um.

Because trying to scale it to energy resistance is stupid when it wasnt an energy resistance feat

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Kinetic energy is still energy, and the Dragonborn tanked an amount of it capable of nudging moons and planets, massively pre-prime (peak DB would easily one-shot this DB). I think it's totally asinine to assume that can't in any way be translated to even building level fire resistance just because he hasn't shown any "concrete" feats in that area (even though you can easily infer he won't be taken down by such attacks given that he's eating dragons for breakfast on a frequent basis).

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: The Thu'um is created through the vital energy of the one speaking, its shape and form determined by the Meaning of each word spoken. It is energy, kinetic and vibrational. The Thu'um is essentially Words of Power that alter the World around you.

Also this is including Game stuff, so the Dragonborn is 97% resistant to all elements. The only reason he's not completely immune is because of Game Mechanics. Leaving aside those mechanics and going by Lore, his understanding of the Words of Power for Shouts gives him innate resistance to those effects. Which includes Fire Breath, Frost Breath and Ice Form. Not only can the Dragonborn do what Bakugo and Todoroki can do, but do it on a far more massive scale, and is so resistant to these kinds of affects and abilities that they'd be incapable of phasing the Dragonborn with them.

As pointed out, Jurgen Windcaller had Tongues Shouting at him for three days straight and it did nothing. And they would be using every Shout in their arsenal. None of them are even remotely in the same league as the Dragonborn.

MHA has literally no chance against the Dragonborn. He can kill the entire group with a single word uttered. Or just use Bend Will and make them all his slaves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

MHA has literally no chance against the Dragonborn. He can kill the entire group with a single word uttered. Or just use Bend Will and make them all his slaves.

Dragonborn doesn't have the feats with Bend Will to even hope to claim he could do that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers