Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Void_Reborn
No Caption Provided

The Doomslayer enters a portal and finds himself in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

In a test of his strength, he must face a range of moderately and extremely powerful characters in the MCU in order to return to hell.

Rules:

-Doomslayer has feats and accolades from all of his lore and has access to all of his weapons and equipment from the Doom 2016 game and anything shown in the Doom Eternal trailers.

-Doomslayer is bloodlusted for all rounds (as he normally is).

-Fight to the death on all rounds.

-All MCU Characters have feats and most powerful version (unless specified) from introduction till Endgame.

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Falcon

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Black Panther

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Captain America Equipped With Mjolnir

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Iron Man & War Machine

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Hela

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Captain Marvel

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Doctor Strange

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Thanos With Power, Space And Reality Stones

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TakenStew22  Online

Could stop at 2, probably stops at 3.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hela

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 or 4

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TakenStew22  Online

@takenstew22 said:

Could stop at 2, probably stops at 3.

Doom has the speed feats and armament to kill Cap rather easily from a distance. He could potentially do the same for round 4.

I was thinking he could possibly clear Cap but definitely stop at 4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking he could possibly clear Cap but definitely stop at 4.

There are some calcs suggesting Doomslayer has the durability to tank fireballs with the heat of the surface of the sun because of statements about the abilities of lower tier demons. This might be taking statements too literally or wank but I'm not sure. Doom can go quite far into this gauntlet if there are some serious arguments and his best feats are taken into account.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e74042b30f74
deactivated-5e74042b30f74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Doom fanboys everywhere

He stops at 1 hard. Gonna be the same after Eternal sorry to say. Dude has literally no feats especially against bullets

PS Master Chief fodderizes him ;)

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TakenStew22  Online

@tiltedlies: Doomguy beats Chief handily, and it's gonna be more evident after Eternal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: according to what? You haven’t even played the game so how would you even know? What a ridiculous claim. The DOOM fan base is hilarious you all overated the hell out of it. Plus the game is full of a bunch of pro alt right shit. I hope it sucks

Stops hard at one this should be locked

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TakenStew22  Online

@takenstew22: according to what? You haven’t even played the game so how would you even know?

I have played every single Halo game from CE to 5 and every Doom game from 1 to 2016. Don't talk crap about me not knowing stuff lol.

What a ridiculous claim. The DOOM fan base is hilarious you all overated the hell out of it.

Funny, cause I could say the exact same thing for Halo, and I love both.

Plus the game is full of a bunch of pro alt right shit. I hope it sucks

You're pretty delusional if you think Doom is all about politics lol. I guess they did the right thing making people like you triggered with a few jokes after all. I didn't care for it and neither should you.

He doesn't stop at one. He could literally stomp or even oneshot Falcon with some of his weapons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: yeah and Falcon can just shoot him. Hell he has better hand to hand feats than Doomguy he could beat him there too. His ability to fly seals the deal.

Oh and just because you have played Halo doesn’t meant you aren’t a Doom fanboy. Just wanted to let you know.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

@tiltedlies: Doomguy beats Chief handily, and it's gonna be more evident after Eternal.

No. Doomguy loses, Doomslayer is about equal to MC. The only edge doomslayer has over MC is his weaponry this is discounting MC from using Covenant or Forerunner weaponry. Doom Eternal may change this though, that is for certain.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Juicers

anything shown in the Doom Eternal trailers

gameplay and cinematic feats, could stop at 5 or 6, definitely not getting past 8. the guy shot himself with BFG 10,000.

and if we apply statements and scalings, 8 is the only threat.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TakenStew22  Online

@tiltedlies said:

@takenstew22: yeah and Falcon can just shoot him. Hell he has better hand to hand feats than Doomguy he could beat him there too. His ability to fly seals the deal.

Oh and just because you have played Halo doesn’t meant you aren’t a Doom fanboy. Just wanted to let you know.

How do I know you're not a Halo fanboy? If you think DG is just gonna stand there and let Falcon shoot him (even then it's gonna take super long for them to actually have effect) then that's just not gonna happen. One BFG or Gauss Cannon blast and he's down.

@merulezall said:

@takenstew22 said:

No. Doomguy loses, Doomslayer is about equal to MC. The only edge doomslayer has over MC is his weaponry this is discounting MC from using Covenant or Forerunner weaponry. Doom Eternal may change this though, that is for certain.

You say Doomguy loses then say after he's equal to MC and has better weaponry? If you mean they're equal in terms of physicals then yeah, sure.

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer literally shot himself out of a railgun, going through more than a meter of rock and metal and was perfectly fine.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Juicers

@eriel said:

Doomslayer literally shot himself out of a railgun, going through more than a meter of rock and metal and was perfectly fine.

I forgot about that, that was BFG 10,000. Probably 10,000 times more powerful than Doomguy's BFG if we go by its name and the size of the cannon. thats ridiculous tbh.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TakenStew22  Online

@juicers said:
@eriel said:

I forgot about that, that was BFG 10,000. Probably 10,000 times more powerful than Doomguy's BFG if we go by its name and the size of the cannon. thats ridiculous tbh.

Indeed. Can't wait for Eternal.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

@tiltedlies said:

How do I know you're not a Halo fanboy? If you think DG is just gonna stand there and let Falcon shoot him (even then it's gonna take super long for them to actually have effect) then that's just not gonna happen. One BFG or Gauss Cannon blast and he's down.

@merulezall said:

@takenstew22 said:

You say Doomguy loses then say after he's equal to MC and has better weaponry? If you mean they're equal in terms of physicals then yeah, sure.

Re-read what I wrote.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TakenStew22  Online

@merulezall: Oh, you were talking about classic Doomguy. I consider DG and DS the same thing.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Ah okay, and yeah classic.

Yeah in terms of stats they are about equal, in terms of fire power unless MC draws upon forerunner and covenant weaponry. Doomslayer is superior in that aspect. Until we see doom eternal come out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Falcon only has to hit him with one bullet in a vital area. He’s not bullet proof. And no Doom eternal isn’t going to change anything

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiltedlies: What vital area would that be? Because Doomslayer is fairly covered in armor, and judging from his combat against a horde of demons hes still hasn't been hit in such spot?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: they don’t use bullets so irrelevant

And his armor has no bulletproof feats anyway so basically his head or torso or really anywhere that makes him bleed.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TakenStew22  Online

Imagine thinking bullets would oneshot Doomslayer lol.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiltedlies: They certainly do use projectile rounds, so why would some weak bullets fired from Falcon's tiny guns matter all that much?

I mean these guys use shotguns, so they are pellets, not necessary bullets, but still....

I mean it'd be like saying people in star wars can't handle bullets either because they use lasers instead. Even though in the lore their "bullets" were replaced by lasers because lasers proved to be far more effective in damage and mag capacity.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kingxix  Online

@takenstew22: according to what? You haven’t even played the game so how would you even know? What a ridiculous claim. The DOOM fan base is hilarious you all overated the hell out of it. Plus the game is full of a bunch of pro alt right shit. I hope it sucks

Triggered

No Caption Provided

Gonna cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops hard at 1

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sazzmi

Canonically, he negg-diffed a skyscraper-sized demon and caused massive earthquakes in doing so without armor or weapons.

Going by that, he clears.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently Doomguy and Doomslayer is the same person now lol

Zzxszsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer clears, Doomslayer can easily destroy the entire MCU including Dormmamu and is powerful enough to destroy the comic versions of the gauntlet. Doomslayer can kill both MCU and comic version of Hela and survive. Doomslayer is multiversal and killed hell demons who is as powerful or even more powerful then comic Lucifer Morningstar

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 OrangeVegeta  Online

I would say he stops somewhere around 5 to 8. Also lmao at Doomslayer being multiversal. I guess anyone can be multiversal nowadays.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TakenStew22  Online

@orangevegeta said:

I would say he stops somewhere around 5 to 8. Also lmao at Doomslayer being multiversal. I guess anyone can be multiversal nowadays.

The guy above is the 100th alt of a massive troll just spamming threads calling obviously non-multiversal characters multiversal and being able to beat Lucifer Morningstar and Beyonder and shit. Just ignore him.

OT: Most likely stops at 4, not getting past 5.

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 Doomguy/Slayer got some crazy strength and durability feats in the new game.

Avatar image for manmadeofhunter
manmadeofhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangevegeta said:

The guy above is the 100th alt of a massive troll just spamming threads calling obviously non-multiversal characters multiversal and being able to beat Lucifer Morningstar and Beyonder and shit. Just ignore him.

OT: Most likely stops at 4, not getting past 5.

It's hard man.

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

Doomguy no sold being shot out of a railgun and can withstand punches from skyscraper sized monsters.

Only Hela tier and above have the strength to beat his durability.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Stops at 3-4. Dude shot himself through a rail cannon.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TakenStew22  Online

Stops at 5.

Doomguy no sold being shot out of a railgun and can withstand punches from skyscraper sized monsters.

And no-sold getting shot through a floating building by said railgun.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@the_institution said:

Stops at 5.

@zetsu-san said:

And no-sold getting shot through a floating building by said railgun.

I actually missread the gauntlet. When I said 3-4 I was thinking the Iron Man - Hela levels. Although if Rogers scales to Thor, I can see him wearing Doomguy down over time.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at Hela

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap should be a round higher, it's just phase one Thor with a shield and more skill. Doomslayer could probably beat that duo but he can't beat Steve.

Avatar image for corvasiusattano
CorvasiusAttano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is the Doom slayer wank and low-ball both so high in this thread?

The slayer destroys falcon, even if it was pre-doom eternal slayer. His armor is way too tough and durable for falcon to do anything to him.

And he should be able to give black panther a good fight at the very least. He has an insanely varied arsenal and while standard weapons like shotguns will be useless against black panther, things like the ballista, BFG, unmaykr, ice bombs and the crucible will wreck BP.

I don't see how he can beat anyone else here though. People really need to stop putting the Doom slayer against Thanos. This happens way to often.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 or 5.