the doom factor

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dishwasher

alright, i just read some cheese about electro taking on victor von doom, and besides electro being silly, just about any one person vs doom is silly.

if you gave doom lets say a lee-way of lets say one month, he would win hands down. against anyone who isnt a cosmic being, and in some case's i'd say he could take a cosmic out.

doom is the BATMAN of the marvel universe, really let's take a look at it. in the 2099 series he was the only original charater to have survived.

in his own short he created a time machine to travel back in time to murder his OWN mother to prove nothing would happen, yeah that's off topic but who cares. i say it like this, hey i'm thanos i'm coming to kill you doom. why no thanos you're not, i'm going to use my time machine and just keep going back into time until i find a way to murder you.

and DOOM BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF THE FANTASTIC 4 ON A REGULAR BASIS. mr.fantastic is'nt a moron, thing is pretty strong, and look at the team, you can't find a better team than them, they live together, they eat together, they are the definition of a team.

why do you think doom was the head hancho in ultimate alliance, because he's a god damn genius/badass.

now if you want some real fights try something like:

the new batgirl vs domino

nightwing vs black panther

the pheonix vs superman

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dishwasher

the older pheonix not this white crown crap, mutants should'nt be that strong and are'nt as far as i'm concerned, i'll say dark pheonix from the pheonix saga.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Apparition

dishwasher says:

"the older pheonix not this white crown crap, mutants should'nt be that strong and are'nt as far as i'm concerned, i'll say dark pheonix from the pheonix saga."

well i guess cause you dont think mutants should be that strong we should just ignore white crown phoenix...

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dishwasher

exactly, what the hells the point of a mutant being more powerful than a cosmic being, WCP VS ETERNITY WCP WINS ZOMG

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition

yeah but she's not just a mutant. the phoenix force is what makes her that powerful, not her own mutant powers.

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dishwasher

it doesnt matter, is itstill mrs.grey? then yes it is, and! she is a mutant, that crap is like some what if comic book like when i was a little kid and still loved the books and they had like adam warlock and what if the SILVER SURFER ATTAINED THE INFANITY GAUNTLET.

get what i'm saying?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

dishwasher says:

"it doesnt matter, is itstill mrs.grey? then yes it is, and! she is a mutant, that crap is like some what if comic book like when i was a little kid and still loved the books and they had like adam warlock and what if the SILVER SURFER ATTAINED THE INFANITY GAUNTLET. get what i'm saying?"

no i dont get it. the phoenix force could have bonded with a normal human and they would have been just as powerful, so her being a mutant has nothing to do with it. so why are you complaining about a mutant being that powerful?

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dishwasher

because it's the power cosmic!

it's the same power that with a word said hey kill half the crap in universe, and it did, and this pheonix force crap, is just that, crap.

HEY MAN LETS MAKE A FORCE THAT IS LIKE SO POWERFUL MAN THAT LIKE NOTHING CAN TOUCH IT DOOD NOT EVEN THE COSMIC BEINGS AND GIVE TO AN ALREADY POWERFUL MUTANT TO LIKE SELL MORE COMIC BOOKZ DOOD LIKE ZOMG.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

so if you had a problem with the phoenix force being so powerful, why focus on the fact that she's a mutant? you must have a problem with the one above all, the living tribunal, galactus, and the heart of the universe too right?

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dishwasher

hell no i don't and i have problem with this white crown pheonix mmumbo jumbo because cosmic is a differnt calibur nothing except i don't know being with the power cosmic should posses.

it's cosmic because it's the super force, nothing should be able to even come close to the super force except, MORE OF THE SAME FORCE.

like silver surfer beats morg but loses to mephisto/galactus/living tribunal, because they have more of the same force.

you can't make something the ULTIMATE FORCE MAKE A CHARATER NAMED ETERNITY WHO IS THE UNIVERSE AND THE EMBODIMENT OF SAID FORCE then say hey, this force IS STRONGER THAN THE UNIVERSE.

and i have a problem with it being a mutant because the dark pheonix saga was a cool read, why take something cool and ruin it with this junk.

it's like taking maximum carnage and then making carnage a cosmic being.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition

but they didnt ruin the dark phoenix saga. i read it and loved it. i didnt like white crown phoenix but that didnt destroy my love of the dark phoenix saga. if it had been a part of it or rewritten it, making it all invalid, then i'd agree with you, but it didnt really do that.

but the power cosmic is what it is and the phoenix force is the potential power of all future life. i dont see why white crown phoenix should have been powerful enough to remake the universe or why she would even be as, let alone, more powerful than galactus, but that's just my opinion. i'm just trying to point out to you, that just because you dont like it doesnt make it invalid. you know? we all still have to live with it.

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dishwasher

i dont like it because it doesnt make any sense at all, me, i like stuff that makes sense, like when batman loses to bane because he's smart and strong, and deserves to lose. or when captain america wins against something he should'nt because he's a battlefield general.

see that makes sense to me, and i like it, if it makes sense no matter how silly it is, i like it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Apparition says:
"but they didnt ruin the dark phoenix saga. i read it and loved it. i didnt like white crown phoenix but that didnt destroy my love of the dark phoenix saga. if it had been a part of it or rewritten it, making it all invalid, then i'd agree with you, but it didnt really do that. but the power cosmic is what it is and the phoenix force is the potential power of all future life. i dont see why white crown phoenix should have been powerful enough to remake the universe or why she would even be as, let alone, more powerful than galactus, but that's just my opinion. i'm just trying to point out to you, that just because you dont like it doesnt make it invalid. you know? we all still have to live with it."
Don't bother, I don't think it will make much difference to him."

so far, he and i are having a nice civil conversation.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Apparition says:

"but they didnt ruin the dark phoenix saga. i read it and loved it. i didnt like white crown phoenix but that didnt destroy my love of the dark phoenix saga. if it had been a part of it or rewritten it, making it all invalid, then i'd agree with you, but it didnt really do that.but the power cosmic is what it is and the phoenix force is the potential power of all future life. i dont see why white crown phoenix should have been powerful enough to remake the universe or why she would even be as, let alone, more powerful than galactus, but that's just my opinion. i'm just trying to point out to you, that just because you dont like it doesnt make it invalid. you know? we all still have to live with it."

Don't bother, I don't think it will make much difference to him.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

dishwasher says:

"i dont like it because it doesnt make any sense at all, me, i like stuff that makes sense, like when batman loses to bane because he's smart and strong, and deserves to lose. or when captain america wins against something he should'nt because he's a battlefield general. see that makes sense to me, and i like it, if it makes sense no matter how silly it is, i like it."

i agree. you cant strain the believability of something, but why's it so hard to believe that if there is a power cosmic that there is a phoenix force of all of the potential energy of life? i dont think it should be more powerful than the power cosmic, but that dont let me make those decisions...

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dishwasher

like i said random internet douche stop trying to be a jester in a knights scuffed up armor.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Apparition says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"Apparition says:
"but they didnt ruin the dark phoenix saga. i read it and loved it. i didnt like white crown phoenix but that didnt destroy my love of the dark phoenix saga. if it had been a part of it or rewritten it, making it all invalid, then i'd agree with you, but it didnt really do that. but the power cosmic is what it is and the phoenix force is the potential power of all future life. i dont see why white crown phoenix should have been powerful enough to remake the universe or why she would even be as, let alone, more powerful than galactus, but that's just my opinion. i'm just trying to point out to you, that just because you dont like it doesnt make it invalid. you know? we all still have to live with it."
Don't bother, I don't think it will make much difference to him."

so far, he and i are having a nice civil conversation."

Ok.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

dishwasher says:

"like i said random internet douche stop trying to be a jester in a knights scuffed up armor."

why so abrasive? there's no real need for that.

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dishwasher

i feel the need, the need, for speed. and the vikings to lose this game because i hate new running backs.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

lol ok.

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dishwasher

see look at the fights i have they make sense, like domino and the new batgirl would be an awesome dc crossover.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

yes the fights you mentioned would be good. we've debated a few of them on this site too.

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dishwasher

i'm leaving bye

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

bye bye dishy

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Apparition

he isnt quite that tight, but he's pretty close. doom's amazing

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Static Shock

A pointless thread. It's not even a battle thread. On top of that, I don't like Doom even if he is as tight as that guy says he is.

dishwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dishwasher

doom is the second coolest villian out there