The Donquixote Family(One Piece) vs. The Akatsuki(Naruto)

• 65 results
garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By garrettmana

Scenario:

- The Akatsuki comes to Dressrosa in Full Force to take over the Island Kingdom. When they arrive, the Donquixote Family is waiting for them. Who will win this war for the kingdom of Dressrosa

Donquixote Family:

- Donquixote Doflamingo

- Vergo

- Diamanté

- Pica

- Trebol

- Lao G

- Senor Pink

- Machvise

- Sugar

- Monet

- Gladius

- Dellinger

- Bellamy

- Violet/Viola

- Jora

- Ceasar Clown

The Akatsuki:

- Pain

- Konan

- Itachi Uchiha

- Kisame Hoshigaki

- Obito Uchiha

- Kakuzu

- Hidan

- Orochimaru

- Deidara

- Sasori

- Shin Uchiha

- Zetsu

Rules

- Obito doesn't have a Rinnegan

- No Morals

- Bloodlust On

- Fight to the Death

- Can The Akatsuki Conquer Dressrosa?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Akatsuki.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deidara nukes Dressrosa lol

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Family takes this.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy parasite them

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zangetsusama01

akatsuki wins this handily

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki destroys

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akatsuki

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kisame can solo this with a giant lake

Avatar image for hinglemacringleberry
HingleMacringleberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Dellinger and Vergo would be in it still and Vergo would stomp Kisame into the ground and I'm pretty sure that the water would make Dellinger a lot stronger since he's a fighting Fishman....

Also just a thought but isn't only sea water bad for devil fruit users, normal water won't do anything unless Kisame's Water Jutsu can summon Sea Water

DonJon117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DonJon117

I personally don't see anyone in the Akatsuki being able to beat Doffy and none of them could deal with his Strings, Vergo Physically is leagues above just about every member of the Akatsuki, I would love to see Gladius vs. Deidara, If Sugar Touches anyone they instantly turn into toys, Ceasar could poison gas the entire island if needed, Gladius could turn the Battle field into a bomb if needed, plus they have people like Lao G, Senor Pink, Monet, Machvise and Dellinger who are all extremely skilled fighters, and Diamanté, Trebol and Pica are there, Pica could go into his Golem Mode and just start stomping, Bellamy is a decent fighter as well though I don't see him beating anyone in the Akatsuki but he's still solid Support, The Donquixote Family is to versatile and have home field advantage, it would be a pretty cool fight but The Family would win Mid/High Dif

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donquixote family, the set up gives them a very good advantage

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy can take most of them by himself.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Overwarrior2

HMM, theirs some very powerful players on both sides. Im gonna just ignore alot of them though and focus on the heavy hitters

For Family will come down to

-Donquixote Doflamingo

- Vergo

- Diamanté

- Pica

- Trebol

For Akatsuki will come down to

Pain,

itachi,

kisame

obito

For family

Biggest factor though is by far Pica. Im not sure how the Akatsuki will deal with him, simply blowing him up wont kill him, due to logia intangibility, and even without intangibility they wont know what to do with him since it requires observation haki just to locate him. Likewise with Trebol... how do they even hurt him.

and intangibility was not stated to be off. That said Vergo and Doffy physically are on a whole different level. both posses hypersonic combat feats, and city level durability. So Pain simply pushing a way wont kill. Finally an awakened Doffy has abilities that they simply cant deal with, his parasite strings and just stupid hax abilities that make him seem more like a logia slicing a city apart like cheese will eliminate the much weaker physically members such as itachi.

So basically OP team has better abilities in type of combat. Naruto combat ninja combat so more about stealth, and trickery then toe to toe. Observation Haki will more or less neutralize this. And physically they are on a different level with abilities i cant see Akatsuki countering

For Akatsuki:

Only real way i see them winning is by genjutsu (assuming it works) or Kisame using water jutsu to basically eliminate everyone but vergo (that said Vergo easily comparable to an 7th gate guy in power/ speed), and he can use moon walk so wont have trouble manuever in water etc.

Obito could give them problems. However because they all have observation haki, they should be able to dodge his Kamui snipes pretty easy, his intangibility will give a fair bit of trouble mind you, but he will struggle with Doffy strings which he wont be able to see or anticipate (keep in mind sharigan pre cog relies on analyzing chakra, none of OP have chakra so it more or less useless)

Pains summons, and hax rinnegan abilities could cause problems, but hes to frail. Doffy is a lot more physically powerful then Sage mode Naruto. And with his string abilities will just chop heads off.

So really it comes down to Genjutsu. As powerful as some of the Akatsuki are (Pain and obito in particular), They cant go toe to toe with physically superior and location advantaged family.

So if genjutsu works akatsuki 10/10 because OP has no TP resistance, and Itachi genjustu all of them.

If no genjustu

Family 9.5/10, too physically superior. Only real chance is Kisame using water to drown enitre city, but since no knowledge wouldnt make sense with that many other combatants on his side.

EDIT: Read full team list for Family. Monet and Caeser added in just way too much. 2 more logias. Akatsuki will have no defense against Caeser who can remove oxygen from an area. And monet can surprise attack by just pretending to be snow.

Family just has too many members. Now im not even sure if genjustu enough. Because they wont even be able to use on Caeser

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Family via huge physical adventage.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheVivas

@donjon117:

I personally don't see anyone in the Akatsuki being able to beat Doffy and none of them could deal with his Strings,

No Caption Provided

Vergo Physically is leagues above just about every member of the Akatsuki

Akatsuki members don't rely on physical means to beat their enemies. With that said, Obito can easily BFR him, Itachi can easily place him under a Genjutsu, Konan can wrap him up with her paper, Pain can steal his soul, etc.

If Sugar Touches anyone theyinstantly turn into toys,

This is honestly what's going to happen:

Or this without the sand shield:

Ceasar could poison gas the entire island if needed,

That would just take out his own teammates... but if we're going that route, then Pain can just do this:

Loading Video...

Or Deidara can do this:

Gladius could turn the Battle field into a bomb if needed

The battlefiled? He's never turned something that big into a bomb.

plus they have people like Lao G, Senor Pink, Monet, Machvise and Dellinger who are all extremely skilled fighters

Orochimaru is also a skilled fighter, who can summon building sized snakes, erase almost any injury to himself by producing another body from his mouth, can paralyze an enemy with a bite to the neck with his Curse Mark, and uses an nigh unbreakable sword.

Hidan is immortal, only needs a drop of blood to start his ritual, skilled enough to keep Kakashi on his back foot, and can be used in conjunction with other AOE attacks without injuring himself.

Kakuzu has to be killed five times in order to be defeated, has been fighting for decades, has probably the most experience of the whole Akatsuki, and has the ability to harden his body to near diamond levels.

What they lack in skill, they make up for in powerful and versatile jutsu.

Diamanté, Trebol and Pica are there,

Konan can take Diamante, Kakuzu can take Trebol, and Deidara can take Pica.

Pica could go into his Golem Mode and just start stomping

This just makes him a bigger target to these type of attacks:

Deidara's bombs:

Itachi's Totsuka Blade:

Yasaka Magatama:

Or Amaterasu:

No Caption Provided

Pain's Shinra Tensei:

The Donquixote Family is to versatile and have home field advantage,

Not sure about that. Jora, Sugar, and Violet are all no-factors in a combat situation, whereas the Akatsuki only have Zetsu and Shin as non-factors. The difference, though, is that Shin can still fight, whereas Jora and Violet didn't do anything that impressive in combat.

The other guys of the Akatsuki add a bunch of versatility to their team. Deidara can fly, send out bombs, work with Obito to create land mines, allow others to fly on his creations, and can dish out blasts that range from building to large city level.

Sasori has hundreds of puppets in his control, feels no pain in his puppet body, can bring his body back together after being destroyed, and uses a poison that kills with just a scratch in as little as five minutes in every weapon he has.

Kakuzu can use all elemental type ninjutsu, has been around for decades, can launch city block sized attacks, can harden his body, and detach parts of his body to allow him to go under ground, attack at range, and steal people's hearts.

Itachi can Genjutsu a person by pointing his finger, set anyone on fire with Amaterasu, seal anyone with Totsuka blade, defend against mountain level attacks with his Yata Mirror, and read movements with his Sharingan.

Kisame can summon lake-sized levels of water, summons thousands of sharks if he has an ample water supply (here he does), heal himself with Samehada, and trap enemies in Water Prison jutsu.

Konan is pretty much a logia type, can turn herself into paper, fly, overwhelm a person and "wrap" them up , immobilizing them, and can scatter herself to scout out an area.

Pain can summon large animals (the dog grows more heads after each time it's "defeated"), steal souls, launch missiles, bring downed Pains back to life, and repel and attract enemies or attacks.

And then there's this:

Those are just my thoughts.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Dellinger and Vergo would be in it still and Vergo would stomp Kisame into the ground and I'm pretty sure that the water would make Dellinger a lot stronger since he's a fighting Fishman....

Also just a thought but isn't only sea water bad for devil fruit users, normal water won't do anything unless Kisame's Water Jutsu can summon Sea Water

No every water affect devil fruit users.

Kisame is not slow by any means, while highly weaken due to starvation for several days, and lost sameheda he survive hirudora(an attack that push the river water backward, blast dwarf an island). Physically I see him far more durable not to mention he is also amped by water since he will merge with sameheda and become shark(which increase both his speed and strength and start absorbing their stamina).

Any devil fruit user will get fodderised at beginning of the fight since Kisame always start every fight with creating a small lake unless he is already on water.

Remaining ones he has enough ability fight himself or there is deidara's bomb which can take them out pretty easily. Akatsuki take this low-mid diff.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who exactly is beating caesar without haki? Without a satisfactory answer, caesar solos.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: A lot of scans, but as i argued in my point above most wont be very effective. Shira Tensei wont kill Doffy He is too durable. He was literally punched 10 times further then any of the summons were thrown by a punch.

but really its the logia users that will cause akatsuki the biggest problems. Caeser is way more dangerous then i think you realize. He can neutralize Deidaras explosions completely. Caeser can control gaseous elements. The second something explodes he can neutrailize it. His AOE poison will also kill pretty much everyone there. He will also be completely unnaffected due to intangibility from any non genjutsu attack.

Monet is also a big problem for them since she is also a logia. How would they even hurt Pica or Trebol (Totsuka wouldnt work on Pica unless they hit his true self which is 1 in a billion without haki)

But really Doffy alone would give a fight with awakened devil fruit since at that point he basically just slices everything, and would obliterate any puppets or characters without high piercing durability.

But really i pretty much argued why akatsuki have no chance in my post other then genjutsu. and Kisame.

Kisame could arguably solo just because if he caught them in a water bubble he could take out every major threat other then Vergo.

But i will go through your points

1. "Akatsuki members don't rely on physical means to beat their enemies. With that said, Obito can easily BFR him, Itachi can easily place him under a Genjutsu, Konan can wrap him up with her paper, Pain can steal his soul, etc."

-Obito BFR is too slow. Observation Haki predicts and analyzes the attack before they do it, at which point they are too fast

-Konan paper kinda useless against any of the big guns. doffy an literally warp it into string which he controls. Pica wouldnt be bother. Trebol might be but would more or less be an inconvenience . Soul Steal requires contact....Never going to happen on the big guns or logias.

2. "Orochimaru is also a skilled fighter, who can summon building sized snakes, erase almost any injury to himself by producing another body from his mouth, can paralyze an enemy with a bite to the neck with his Curse Mark, and uses an nigh unbreakable sword."

- Orochimaru would be very hard to put down but he couldnt hurt any of the major players. Trebol unnaffected by swords, Doffy would never get hit and would immobilize with strings, Pica unaffected , logias all unaffected

3 "Hidan is immortal, only needs a drop of blood to start his ritual, skilled enough to keep Kakashi on his back foot, and can be used in conjunction with other AOE attacks without injuring himself."

- non factor, Doffy would chop him into a billion pieces with a flick of his finger

4. Kakuzu has to be killed five times in order to be defeated, has been fighting for decades, has probably the most experience of the whole Akatsuki, and has the ability to harden his body to near diamond levels.

-His hearts would be easily pierced by Doffy strings (his awakened powers make a rasenshuriken look like nothing), doesnt have power to hurt Trebol or Pica, Caeaser can neutralize his fire head, or just suffocate him. Vergo too fast

5.Deidera's explosions:

-as i said earlier Caeser can neutralize explosions making him kinda useless

Really though Itachi Genjustu could be a problem, but he wont catch them by suprise with it due to observation haki. And hes physically too weak to last in this battle.

A battle like this = birdcage= half of akatsuki now fighting for Doffy.

As i said Ironically if Kisame could create a water bubble larger then one against Killer B, and could envolope at least size of Pica he could possibly solo. DF users are effected by all types of water when submerged more then 50 percent. (thats why they can take shallow baths, they arent fully submerged) Oda stated inSBS that Devil Fruit users are susceptible to all types of water, not just seawater.[25] This includes the white sea surrounding Skypiea. He elaborated on this, saying that "moving" water, like rain or waves, does not weaken Devil Fruit users, while standing water does.

Luffy and Brook got KO by a bath once.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Not entirely true since Dolfamingo can basically stand in the air and he's enough to nearly solo.

Since bloodlust is on and Doffy has better a reaction time than most of if not the entire Akatsuki the fight starts with him going for their heads with his strings. His intial attack should be enough to take out Nagato(assuming we're not talking the six paths), Shin, Zetsu, Sasori, Deidara and Orochimaru. None of them have the durability to survive Doffy's strings and this is basically more than half the team. It becomes pretty one sided from there as the family plays the numbers game with the Akatsuki

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean as i originally said, people focusing on Doffy.... How the heck are they gonna deal with Caeser.... Hes intangible. Water their only chance but with most of the big hitters being able to fly i just dont see it working,

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By great_black_star

@thevivas: A lot of scans, but as i argued in my point above most wont be very effective. Shira Tensei wont kill Doffy He is too durable. He was literally punched 10 times further then any of the summons were thrown by a punch.

but really its the logia users that will cause akatsuki the biggest problems. Caeser is way more dangerous then i think you realize. He can neutralize Deidaras explosions completely. Caeser can control gaseous elements. The second something explodes he can neutrailize it. His AOE poison will also kill pretty much everyone there. He will also be completely unnaffected due to intangibility from any non genjutsu attack.

Monet is also a big problem for them since she is also a logia. How would they even hurt Pica or Trebol (Totsuka wouldnt work on Pica unless they hit his true self which is 1 in a billion without haki)

But really Doffy alone would give a fight with awakened devil fruit since at that point he basically just slices everything, and would obliterate any puppets or characters without high piercing durability.

But really i pretty much argued why akatsuki have no chance in my post other then genjutsu. and Kisame.

Kisame could arguably solo just because if he caught them in a water bubble he could take out every major threat other then Vergo.

But i will go through your points

1. "Akatsuki members don't rely on physical means to beat their enemies. With that said, Obito can easily BFR him, Itachi can easily place him under a Genjutsu, Konan can wrap him up with her paper, Pain can steal his soul, etc."

-Obito BFR is too slow. Observation Haki predicts and analyzes the attack before they do it, at which point they are too fast

Obito's buffer is not slow, only Minato manage to escape it due to hiraishin. And his BFR is so fast that Kages didn't even realised Obito BFRed Sasuke before Ohonoki used his atomic dismantling.

-Konan paper kinda useless against any of the big guns. doffy an literally warp it into string which he controls. Pica wouldnt be bother. Trebol might be but would more or less be an inconvenience . Soul Steal requires contact....Never going to happen on the big guns or logias.

2. "Orochimaru is also a skilled fighter, who can summon building sized snakes, erase almost any injury to himself by producing another body from his mouth, can paralyze an enemy with a bite to the neck with his Curse Mark, and uses an nigh unbreakable sword."

- Orochimaru would be very hard to put down but he couldnt hurt any of the major players. Trebol unnaffected by swords, Doffy would never get hit and would immobilize with strings, Pica unaffected , logias all unaffected

3 "Hidan is immortal, only needs a drop of blood to start his ritual, skilled enough to keep Kakashi on his back foot, and can be used in conjunction with other AOE attacks without injuring himself."

- non factor, Doffy would chop him into a billion pieces with a flick of his finger

4. Kakuzu has to be killed five times in order to be defeated, has been fighting for decades, has probably the most experience of the whole Akatsuki, and has the ability to harden his body to near diamond levels.

-His hearts would be easily pierced by Doffy strings (his awakened powers make a rasenshuriken look like nothing), doesnt have power to hurt Trebol or Pica, Caeaser can neutralize his fire head, or just suffocate him. Vergo too fast

5.Deidera's explosions:

-as i said earlier Caeser can neutralize explosions making him kinda useless

Really though Itachi Genjustu could be a problem, but he wont catch them by suprise with it due to observation haki. And hes physically too weak to last in this battle.

As i said Ironically if Kisame could create a water bubble larger then one against Killer B, and could envolope at least size of Pica he could possibly solo. DF users are effected by all types of water when submerged more then 50 percent. (thats why they can take shallow baths, they arent fully submerged) Oda stated inSBS that Devil Fruit users are susceptible to all types of water, not just seawater.[25] This includes the white sea surrounding Skypiea. He elaborated on this, saying that "moving" water, like rain or waves, does not weaken Devil Fruit users, while standing water does.

Luffy and Brook got KO by a bath once.

kisame, itachi and deidara take this easily.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donquixote family no problem

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nite_Nite

Da family.

Lol somebody said Kakazu could harden his body near diamond levels. That's when you know the wank is strong. It was iron. His hardening technique made his body tough as iron, something most Naruto characters can't crack that op characters could probably eat.

As for the match. Doffy>>>these guys in speed.

He traps and holds many of the ninja here with his threads. They lack the physical strength to break out. They get tagged and turned into toys.

Pica will be fused to the ground so anyone foolish enough to not constantly be on the move will be messed up. Jora disorients the ninja with her hax. Vergo throws five punches to the body and Kakazu dies five times. Trebol is a sniper. Evident how he effortlessly sniped a fly. Don't forget Doffy is still here. Cesaer will be taking out deidara nuff said. Either that or Doffy takes him out seeing as he took Luffy being in the sky as a challenge for his heavenly demon title. Literally. Thinking about it deidara goes down first since Doffy will be after him. Which reminds me Doffy is awakened. Pica is fused with the ground. I see a very dangerous combination happening.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece maybe?

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece squad

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Akatsuki obliterates. A lot of them could solo with one technique.

Avatar image for hinglemacringleberry
HingleMacringleberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite:

Lol somebody said Kakazu could harden his body near diamond levels. That's when you know the wank is strong. It was iron. His hardening technique made his body tough as iron, something most Naruto characters can't crack that op characters could probably eat.

No Caption Provided

That's why it's called "Iron Morph Jutsu", right? Lol get real. Call people out on wanking when you don't even know what the jutsu does. Nice job, kid.

That's when you know the other party doesn't know anything when they make claims like "characters in Naruto have trouble with iron".

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: ahh' someone going by a off-brand guidebook instead of the actual manga where it was stated to be hard reminiscent of iron. Get real kid.

The manga holds weight over your fanboy book

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: ahh' someone going by a off-brand guidebook instead of the actual manga where it was stated to be hard reminiscent of iron. Get real kid.

Dismissing evidence when it works against your argument. Nice.

Should've known you'd be one of those kids. Come back with an actual argument other than "well it looks like iron so it's iron".

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except the fanboy book was written by the author. But what does he know right? It's only HIS series.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: manga. Go read it. It's called Naruto. Is the manga itself no longer evidence? It's okay kid. Reading is t for everyone, even when it's mostly pictures

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Kishi wrote that? Good to know. Karin's clothes are now officially 2000 degrees Celsius flame retardant. Karin herself being immune to flames.

-Wait this is a battle and Kakazu will be relevant how?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Kishi wrote that? Good to know. Karin's clothes are now officially 2000 degrees Celsius flame retardant. Karin herself being immune to flames.

-Wait this is a battle and Kakazu will be relevant how?

He isn't relevant in the slightest seeing as most of the family could easily solo him. Family still looses though. The Obito-Itachi-Nagato trio is still too much hax and Kisame could beat the majority of the family 1v1.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Obito doesn't have the rinnegan here. I'm not seeing what he brings to the table besides his time space jutsu. Itachi will have to instantly use susano. Nagato needs to get in close seeing as his most powerful attacks will harm his team. He'd go down first because of it, he's physically out mighted by a lot of the family. Kisame would win against someone like jora if he avoided her hax, but seeing as he's still physically out classed and his dome jutsu will backfire on his team he's outta luck here. Pica is one with the ground. As soon as that water dome pops up he sends it flying or sends spikes through it. Or steps on it.

Your combination of Obito, Itachi and Nagato would have their hands full against Doffy and Pica alone. With Ceasar in suffocating ninja as well as using his gas explosives. I could use Ceasar the same way you mentioned Kisame against the family. Except the ninja cannot harm him and will be at a surprise disadvantage.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheVivas

@overwarrior:

Shira Tensei wont kill Doffy He is too durable. He was literally punched 10 times further then any of the summons were thrown by a punch

I never said it would kill him. C4 nano bombs and being BFR'd to the Kamui dimension will, though.

Caeser is way more dangerous then i think you realize. He can neutralize Deidaras explosions completely. Caeser can control gaseous elements. The second something explodes he can neutrailize it. His AOE poison will also kill pretty much everyone there. He will also be completely unnaffected due to intangibility from any non genjutsu attack.

I know very well how effective he is. But Logia users are only intangible to physical attacks. Other elemental attacks still have effects on them, which is why Ace could fight Smoker, Marco could fight Kizaru, Aokiji could fight Akainu, etc. Ataksuki have a ton of elemental attacks going for them with Kakuzu, Orochimaru, Obito, Itachi, and Kisame.

And yes, you mentioned Genjutsu. Caeser will probably get dropped by this:

No Caption Provided

And definitely this:

Loading Video...

Monet is also a big problem for them since she is also a logia

She's a snow Logia....fire melts snow...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

How would they even hurt Pica or Trebol

Deidara or Asura Path blows up all the stone in Dressrossa so Pica can't go giant form? Itachi hits him with a Genjutsu?

And Trebol's weakness is fire....just look above for those scans.

Itachi just takes him out with Izanami, tbh.

Or he could this:

No Caption Provided

Obito BFR is too slow. Observation Haki predicts and analyzes the attack before they do it, at which point they are too fast

Too slow? Lol.

Onoki aims his jutsu at Sasuke, he see it completely surround Sasuke, and before he can activate it, Obito teleports in, grabs Sasuke, and teleports out before the jutsu can take effect.

Observation Haki is great and all, but it doesn't allow him to dodge everything thrown at him. Case in point, his fight with Luffy.

Konan paper kinda useless against any of the big guns

She can easily catch Diamante in it:

Not only that but she can just send her paper out to scout ahead and find all the members of the family.

Soul Steal requires contact....Never going to happen on the big guns or logias.

Human Path was able to sneak up on an Anbu member, Shizune and Ino:

No Caption Provided

All of these don't even need to work on the big guns. Once all the others are taken down, the big guns are gonna have a lot of the other Akatsuki members to deal with.

Orochimaru would be very hard to put down but he couldnt hurt any of the major players. Trebol unnaffected by swords, Doffy would never get hit and would immobilize with strings, Pica unaffected , logias all unaffected

Trebol and the Logias would be unaffected by this?

No Caption Provided

And how would they put him down when Four Tailed Naruto couldn't?

Loading Video...

His hearts would be easily pierced by Doffy strings (his awakened powers make a rasenshuriken look like nothing), doesnt have power to hurt Trebol or Pica, Caeaser can neutralize his fire head, or just suffocate him. Vergo too fast

You do know there are other people in this fight besides Doffy, Trebol, and Pica, right? It's not "Alatsuki vs Doffy and the big three". There are other players on DOoffy's team, besides we;ll have to deal with Obito trying to BFR him, Itachi trying to Genjutsu him, Deidara raining down bombs from above, Kisame summoning thousands of sharks, etc.

What are the other people going to do? What's Senor Pink going to do to him? What's Baby 5 going to do? What's Violet or Dellinger going to do to him?

as i said earlier Caeser can neutralize explosions making him kinda useless

You're talking about his ability to remove oxygen from around himself? That only works around him. He;s not going to be able to protect all the other members of the family.

Observation Haki is going to alert them not to look at his eyes? Okay...

And physically weak? He was already sick, dying, and losing his eyesight, yet he could engage Sasuke in a Genjutsu battle, use Tsukuyomi against him, dodge his Majestic Fireball Jutsus, activate Susanoo in time to protect against a mountain busting attack, then proceed to fight Orochimaru's summoned snakes, Orochimaru himself, and keep then walk up to Sasuke (while holding Susanoo) in time to transfer his Amaterasu powers to him.

Just because he's not sporting the stamina of One Piece characters doesn't mean he won't last in this fight.

Is that before Deidara drops Ohaku? Or before Kisame summons his mountain sized body of water plus thousands of sharks? Or before he gets BFR'd by Obito? Or before Itachi catches him in his Genjutsu?

Then I don't see how he doesn't solo. He was able to make a mountain sized bubble without any external source of water. Here, they're surrounded by the ocean.

Again, I haven't seen an answer for Chibaku Tensei, or even Sasori's poison, which they have no knowledge about:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: manga. Go read it. It's called Naruto. Is the manga itself no longer evidence? It's okay kid. Reading is t for everyone, even when it's mostly pictures

Or maybe you can read it so you don't make a fool of yourself trying to debate characters you don't know anything about?

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: it's okay. You're not slow, it's your connection. I got you.

The manga says Kakazu was hard like iron. Go read it. It'll be when choji punched him. I told you I got you.

You can keep using sources other than the manga itself to debate. You'll keep being wrong tho.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: If that's the best evidence you have, it's no wonder you're a sub-par debator. It doesn't matter what it "seems" to be when the Databook confirms it to be something else.

Keep ignoring that evidence just to make yourself look right, though. I mean, it's what you do best.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

1. C4 nano bombs would never hit doffy in a million years lets be real now. 1. He has observation haki so he would know about them if they posed a threat, 2 even if they did since he is awakened he could just use strings to neutralize it. BFR isnt gonna get him. The way Observation haki works

Loading Video...

Not only does it warn off attacks but it literally is a sense that tells of danger etc before it happens. He would know about genjustu instantly and the danger it would pose instantly, so he would shut his eyes. He like other users can see without his eyes using Observation haki as well. He will also know of the exact spot of where Kamui attack will be, and can simply move out of way since he is much faster then Obito (thats not even debatable)

2. Caeser is effected by very little. And thats not true. When Ace and Smoker fought neither could harm each other because neither knew Armament Haki (well if Ace did he wasn't using it because he wasn't trying to kill smoker just stall him). And what elements could they use? he is literally gas. Earth, just goes through him, He phased through Nami Lightning, and he neutralizes fire/ poison gases (Speaking of which whole Naurto team weak to poison and his is far stronger then Sasori, his paralyses instantly. Only element that would effect him is water. But in actually in Character Caeser a bloodthirsty coward. He will just hide turn himself into gas making himself unnoticeable then remove oxygen/ poison gas = gg.

3. Also Monet a sneak attacker as well. They wont even know she is an enemy they will just think Dressrosa is a winter island, next thing you know she emerges from snow and freezes them. And Sharigan wont be able to see her because she doesnt have Chakra. Fire also doesnt have elemental superiority over snow in OP. Ice fruit has an advantage over snow, not fire. So it would not harm her.

4. As for Deidara. He wont be able to blow up anything as long as Caesar around, But even if he did, Pica is elemental stone. That means even if it exploded into a trillion pieces of ruble he can still reform it because same amount of molecules exist. Thats why no matter how much Zoro Sliced him it didn't matter.

5. Trebol is weak to fire, However he is a sniper. and often uses his flammability to his advantage

6. Caeser has a very large area he can remove oxygen from, He also has Observation haki and would know about deideras explosives and use against him by exploding them on him

7. Sasori poison useless, Sakura dodged them with ease. Every family member has a precog telling them exactly how to dodge, what the risk of the poison is, Not to mention all fighting members (ie not sugar etc are far faster then Sakura)

8. Obito simply not BFR anyone here, because they will move before he activates.

9. Only chance is Kisame Water bubble (it poses a huge threat (normal water jutsu attacks wont work as it cant be moving water))

But really the thing is doffy if bloodlusted can just use instant parasite string or worse Flap Thread. If he uses Flap Thread he could very likely kill every Akatsuki in one shot. It turns the ground into Thousands of strings capable of slicing through steel and stone like butter.

OP just has too many win cons for this too be close. Genjustu and Water Prison only chance they have

Genjustu wont get anyone with Observation haki. Since they will be immediately alerted to it since it a form of mind reading/ 6th sense (it gives a flash of what would happen if they dont/ do change their action). All the executives, and Doffy have it. and will just shut their eyes.

Water prison thus becomes only Viable win con. but that assuming he can get everyone in it, when half the members can fly, And Vergo even in water will be much faster and stronger then Kisame. And he learned Moon walk meaning moving through water wont even slow him down.

Too many ways for OP to win, not enough for Akatsuki. Especially since OP can attack from unseen (Doffy can just Birdcage from other half of dressrossa and parasite string for the win.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally don't see anyone in the Akatsuki being able to beat Doffy and none of them could deal with his Strings, Vergo Physically is leagues above just about every member of the Akatsuki, I would love to see Gladius vs. Deidara, If Sugar Touches anyone they instantly turn into toys, Ceasar could poison gas the entire island if needed, Gladius could turn the Battle field into a bomb if needed, plus they have people like Lao G, Senor Pink, Monet, Machvise and Dellinger who are all extremely skilled fighters, and Diamanté, Trebol and Pica are there, Pica could go into his Golem Mode and just start stomping, Bellamy is a decent fighter as well though I don't see him beating anyone in the Akatsuki but he's still solid Support, The Donquixote Family is to versatile and have home field advantage, it would be a pretty cool fight but The Family would win Mid/High Dif

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a fantastic battle both teams have heavy hitters and hax. Hmm honestly i'm split on the outcome but if i had to pik a team i would say the DD Family after a long fight with heavy losses. They are just physically superior plus Haki plays a big role in move detection. Add in the fact they have more combatants unless it's 6 paths of pain.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_redfists: Biggest factor is durability.Naruto verse has a lot less damage soak. While in OP no one ever dies. Doffy literally got impaled and sliced in half then stringed his insides back together. No character has shown ability to survive bullet string which means anyone can be decap almost instantly.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: lmao you're taking this too personal it's just a comic. It's not my fault you're using sources other than the manga but you can continue being wrong if it helps sleep at night

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: Personal? Lol Naah. Why does it bother me if you ignore evidence just because it disagrees with you? It just makes you look bad, not me.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: lol that's what I'm saying. By ignoring the manga the credibility of your argument isn't existent. Good to agree to disagree