The Doctor vs Rick and Morty

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Doctor has the use of his TARDIS and start right next to it. and Rick has Morty.

The two know nothing about each other except for reputation and start from at the opposite end of two football fields and are acting in character. Who takes it?.

Fight is to the death.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mister_Surreal

The Doctor slips inside of his TARDIS while Rick and Morty talk about the “British alien”. Doctor flips a switch and BFRs them into a black hole. Doctor 8/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor wins as long as it's not Whittaker's pacifist iteration.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@hyperfinn: @breakofdawn: @mister_surreal:

Ha, you think you can BFR a portal gun carrying Rick?

Rick portals Morty and himself home, grabs his time stopping device, portals back, and freezes the Brit. Morty says "gee Rick should we salvage that telephone box for parts?' Rick burps "Dont be so pedestrian Morty, he's British, what kinda" burp "technology you think he has in there.... a Raspberry Pi?"

Rick then sells the doctor to the highest bidder as he's noticed multiple bounties on him across space time.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@death4bunnies: ?‍♂️ You have no idea who The Doctor is do you?

Rick’s first reaction isn’t going to be taking a device that he uses in ONE episode. Even if he did, by the time that he gets his hands on it The Doctor would be safe and sound inside of the TARDIS. Afterwards, Doc jumps to the future and stomps on Rick’s grave.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, so what does Rick get? Just Morty, no weapons? Creating universes is better than anything The Doctor has done so Rick wins with prep and weapons, otherwise isn't this just Box+Woman vs. Old Man+child fist fight?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@aka_aka_aka_ak: @mister_surreal:

Who?

That may not be Ricks fist reaction to the Doctor, but this is a fight, right?

I think the Portal gun is standard gear for Rick, its also instantaneous, and he's used it to open small holes to retrieve things from other places in space. That is why I think every device he currently owns should be fair game. Whether he's used it once or not, he has a time stopping device that can stop time on a planetary level, and can instantaneous retrieve it.

He also has a watch that can tell time and vaporize people.

He also has some mile++ accuracy feats.

Anti gravity boots.

Is a skilled H2H combatant. Proficient in 360 combat.

He had sex with a Stadium full of redheads and it was heavily implied he didn't need a break. Hows that for endurance.

I dont think any version of the Doctor Who is on the same tier as Rick (earth c137), and I can prove it mathematically.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Rick still isn’t fast enough to use anything. The Doctor steps inside of TARDIS and it’s over.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick-wank is always hilarious.

The Doctor wins without much effort.

Laurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Laurus

@death4bunnies: Stop talking out of your ass, "prove it mathematically". Give me a break.

Doctor stomps no effort. So long as it's not 13.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: The Doctor has defeated literall gods and demons. He also saved his entire multiverse countless times. Creating universes that are a microscopic doesn’t mean a d@mn thing.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: The Doctor has defeated literall gods and demons. He also saved his entire multiverse countless times. Creating universes that are a microscopic doesn’t mean a d@mn thing.

"defeated", "saved", nothing there requires any innovation or intelligence. Notice Rick has literally created universes.

Creating a universe >>> Saving a universe

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@aka_aka_aka_ak: Wow. You know nothing about The Doctor.

Intelligence feats:

• Learns how to use Earth technology from 100 millions into the future in the span of minutes.

• Easily uses 51st century technology

• Hacks into a starship from a television

• Creates a DNA scanner from 1930s technology

• Uses parts form the TARDIS to create a bomb that can kill time daleks (planetary threats)

• Completely understands and knows how to build a TARDIS

That is just the tip of the ice berg. Rick creating a universe isn’t nearly as impressive as you make it out to be. His explanation is pretty simple and there is no doubt that The Doctor could replicate the feat.

Also, creating a universe smaller than a particle>>>>>>>>>> saving a multiverse? Saving a multiverse requires no intelligence or innovation? I...Wow...You are choking on pickle d*ck right now.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@laurus: @mister_surreal:

No Caption Provided

Rick has defeated the devil, the combined might of the council of ricks, one shotted the world ender, took on a team of supers, and beat a being that "isn't". He's saved the multiverse countless times: and he has a device in his belt that prevents crotch shots.

Im not sure how much of the math needs to be explained to you but judging by the slope of your brow, mayhaps you should start here. 9+6 its not that hard.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@death4bunnies said:

@laurus: @mister_surreal:

No Caption Provided

Rick has defeated the devil, the combined might of the council of ricks, one shotted the world ender, took on a team of supers, and beat a being that "isn't". He's saved the multiverse countless times: and he has a device in his belt that prevents crotch shots.

Im not sure how much of the math needs to be explained to you but due to the slope of your brow, mayhaps start here. 9+6 its not that hard.

1. The devil was just some random guy with a mustache.

2. The council of Ricks are all idiots.

3. World Ender is featless.

4. Took on a team of featless supers.

5. Never saved the multiverse once

Doesn't take a genius to know that you're wanking.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@mister_surreal said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak: Wow. You know nothing about The Doctor.Rick

Intelligence feats:

• Learning how to use technology from 100 millions into the future in the span of minutes.

Rick uses tech from a 4 dimensional entity

Made a solution that healed a gun shot to his liver outta stuff he found in a shed

Makes a device to see what alternate versions of him are up to

Can create clones of himself and transfer his consciousness in to them, out of a car

• Uses parts form the TARDIS to create a bomb that can kill time daleks

Can negate the devils magic, and undo curses(or maybe it was a regular guy with a mustache and the ability to curse items)wait no, rick could see through his facade.. yet another rick power.

Invented nanobot that could turn forty into a car and back

That is just the tip of the ice berg. Rick has low level TK, could definitely take any version of the doctor h2h and once turned a blackhole into a star.

Also, creating a universe smaller than a particle>>>>>>>>>>multiverse? Saving a multiverse requires no intelligence or innovation. I...Wow...You are choking on pickle d*ck right now. Pickle rick would be a better matchup, but the Doctor is still going to lose.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

@mister_surreal said:

Intelligence feats:

• Learning how to use technology from 100 millions into the future in the span of minutes.

That is just the tip of the ice berg. Rick creating a universe isn’t nearly as impressive as you make it out to be. His explanation is pretty simple and there is no doubt that The Doctor could replicate the feat.

Also, creating a universe smaller than a particle>>>>>>>>>>multiverse? Saving a multiverse requires no intelligence or innovation. I...Wow...You are choking on pickle d*ck right now.

Using inferior technology to his own is not impressive, any non-Time Lord technology is inferior to The Doctor's, hence most of the intelligence feats you listed tell us nothing and are easily replicated by Rick.

• "The Doctor made a DNA scanner from 1930's technology", Rick made a machine that builds working bodies from dead rats using scraps in the sewers in a matter of minutes.
  • "Uses parts form the TARDIS to create a bomb that can kill time daleks" so he modified his own tech into a bomb? Tech that is inferior to Rick's either way..
  • "Hacks into a starship from a television" Rick hacks a television to receive every channel in the multiverse.
  • "Easily uses 51st century technology" Rick hacks the technology of The Devil himself.
  • "Completely understands and knows how to build a TARDIS" and Rick can freeze time and freely travel throughout the multiverse, I think they're about equal here, but I'll give the TARDIS points for being bigger on the inside, but that isn't technology that The Doctor invented and Rick created a universe on the inside which was smaller than a particle on the outside, so Rick has this tech too.

"Rick creating a universe isn’t nearly as impressive as you make it out to be....there is no doubt that The Doctor could replicate the feat." You just gave The Doctor credit for defeating literal gods, as far as I recall The Doctor has never defeated anything as close to a god as Rick, he created a potential sequence of infinite universes, I don't recall any of The Doctor's enemies being more godlike than creating a universe. "there is no doubt that The Doctor could replicate the feat." is that a joke? There is literally nothing to suggest she can, that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence so I'll move on.

"Also, creating a universe smaller than a particle>>>>>>>>>>multiverse?" When did The Doctor create a multiverse?! Rick created a sequence of nested universes, I think a sequence of universes is a fair definition of a multiverse. Also, you make it seem like the universe being small is a bad thing... it contains its own space, so inside it's as spacious as a universe, making it small is a good thing.

If you like we can do a CaV regarding these characters, maybe something like: They're both dropped off in separate, identical junkyards and have a couple of hours to build their equipment and then they fight with whatever equipment they've made. Might take me a while to get around to doing it properly though.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies said:

@mister_surreal said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak: Wow. You know nothing about The Doctor.Rick

Intelligence feats:

Rick uses tech from a 4 dimensional entity

Correction: Had all of his problems solved by a featless 4d entity

Made a solution that healed a gun shot to his liver outta stuff he found in a shed

Makes a device to see what alternate versions of him are up to

Can create clones of himself and transfer his consciousness in to them, out of a car

Can negate the devils magic, and undo curses(or maybe it was a regular guy with a mustache and the ability to curse items)wait no, rick could see through his facade.. yet another rick power.

Correction: Negated the magic of a random featless person.

Invented nanobot that could turn forty into a car and back

That is just the tip of the ice berg. Rick has low level TK, could definitely take any version of the doctor h2h and once turned a blackhole into a star.

Correction: Rick has no feats of TK, would get destroyed by The Doctor's superhuman stats and has no proof of turning a black hole into a star.

Also, creating a universe smaller than a particle>>>>>>>>>>multiverse? Saving a multiverse requires no intelligence or innovation. I...Wow...You are choking on pickle d*ck right now. Pickle rick would be a better matchup, but the Doctor is still going to lose.

3/7 of Rick's overall best feats aren't even feats. Either way, The Doctor still stomps.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

@mister_surreal: Just in case you missed it since you got two replies simultaneously: If you like we can do a CaV regarding these characters (You: The Doctor, Me: Rick), maybe something like: They're both dropped off in separate, identical junkyards and have a couple of hours to build their equipment and then they fight with whatever equipment they've made. Might take me a while to get around to doing it properly though.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@aka_aka_aka_ak: To be fair, the Doctor did defeat a immortal entity that could literally do anything and everything if you stated the word nobody with a sentence (for example, "nobody can become god" would make him earn the powers of a god, "nobody can control all of the universe" he would have total control over it, etc) so he's definitely capable of dealing with very complex, highly powerful beings.

In a random encounter, however? Depends on the Doctor. I could see him defeating the 13th or the 12th version, but not the 7th, so to speak. While they are the same person, their approaches to new people are very different.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@aka_aka_aka_ak said:
@mister_surreal said:

Intelligence feats:

Also, creating a universe smaller than a particle>>>>>>>>>>multiverse? Saving a multiverse requires no intelligence or innovation. I...Wow...You are choking on pickle d*ck right now.

Using inferior technology to his own is not impressive, any non-Time Lord technology is inferior to The Doctor's, hence most of the intelligence feats you listed tell us nothing and are easily replicated by Rick.

• "The Doctor made a DNA scanner from 1930's technology", Rick made a machine that builds working bodies from dead rats using scraps in the sewers in a matter of minutes.
  • "Uses parts form the TARDIS to create a bomb that can kill time daleks" so he modified his own tech into a bomb? Tech that is inferior to Rick's either way..
  • "Hacks into a starship from a television" Rick hacks a television to receive every channel in the multiverse.
  • "Easily uses 51st century technology" Rick hacks the technology of The Devil himself.
  • "Completely understands and knows how to build a TARDIS" and Rick can freeze time and freely travel throughout the multiverse, I think they're about equal here, but I'll give the TARDIS points for being bigger on the inside, but that isn't technology that The Doctor invented and Rick created a universe on the inside which was smaller than a particle on the outside, so Rick has this tech too.

"Rick creating a universe isn’t nearly as impressive as you make it out to be....there is no doubt that The Doctor could replicate the feat." You just gave The Doctor credit for defeating literal gods, as far as I recall The Doctor has never defeated anything as close to a god as Rick, he created a potential sequence of infinite universes, I don't recall any of The Doctor's enemies being more godlike than creating a universe. "there is no doubt that The Doctor could replicate the feat." is that a joke? There is literally nothing to suggest she can, that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence so I'll move on.

Loading Video...

Beats the actual devil. Please stop using Rick's feat of creating a universe smaller than a fly by letting nature take its course.

"Also, creating a universe smaller than a particle>>>>>>>>>>multiverse?" When did The Doctor create a multiverse?! Rick created a sequence of nested universes, I think a sequence of universes is a fair definition of a multiverse. Also, you make it seem like the universe being small is a bad thing... it contains its own space, so inside it's as spacious as a universe, making it small is a good thing.

I said he saved his multiverse, not that he created one. You also don't know what constitutes as being a multiverse.

Multiverse definition:

'The multiverse is a hypothetical group of multiple universes including the universe in which we live. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.'

By the way, anyone can create new timelines. I'm doing it as I type.

If you like we can do a CaV regarding these characters maybe something like: They're both dropped off in separate, identical junkyards and have a couple of hours to build their equipment and then they fight with whatever equipment they've made. Might take me a while to get around to doing it properly though.

Thank you for the offer, but I am not interested.

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor. Nobody's a bigger rick and morty fan than me, as much as I love rick, the doctor takes this quite easily. That guy has some ridiculous feats.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor turns to jump inside the Tardis, Rick opens a portal right in front of the door that second to the Buzzsaw dimension and the Doctor gets minced.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: The Doctor regenerates and fries Rick and Morty in the process.

ProbablyASphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Who is overrated and lame on top of being next to no challenge without prep. He loses. He is only a threat if you do not kill him quickly. This is not a concern.

He has no gear and he isn't reaching anything before anyone shoots him. A prep battle would be different. Rick is always ready to actually fight and has actual fight feats that are far superior.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SouskueMadara: Rick is on the other side of a football field, he isn’t killing The Doctor before he enters the TARDIS.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@reikai: It depends on how baldy injured he gets. Besides, how is Rick going to accurately shoot a portal from two football fields away?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@mister_surreal:

He will shoot a smaller portal that leads to the Tardis, stick his hand through that portal, then shoot a portal to bisect the doctor.

Also where do you think Who can go that rick can’t follow?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: 1. Where did I say he's be BFRed?

2. It doesn't matter what Rick has. This is the Doctor.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@breakofdawn:

Twas relaying to multiple viners.

Rick still wrecks.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@death4bunnies: From two football fields away? Right...And The Doctor can go back in time, a place where Rick is helpless. Besides, he kills people 100x more powerful than Rick every week. He isn’t running. Make a real argument or get off the thread. You’re basically saying that Rick wins without feats that have anything to do with this fight despite the fact that The Doctor is superior in every way. You obviously have nothing but wanking in your side.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Based on what, lol? The Doctor isn't just more intelligent, he also possesses far more advanced technology, far greater mastery of time travel, and with only 30 minutes and in character was able to create a weapon capable of wiping out all life on Satellite 5 and the Earth. That's not even to mention finding a way to outsmart the literal Devil, build ridiculously advanced technology from scraps, figure out any technology he's never seen before in a matter of minutes, and outsmart beings who can create technology capable of wiping out all reality.

Not to mention he has a time travelling vehicle that gives him virtually absolute control over time and is virtually impregnable (the only beings capable of breaking into a TARDIS were the Daleks), and I can't see any conceivable edge that Rick or Morty could possibly have. Hell, if the Doctor really wants to he can just absorb the heart of the TARDIS and erase them from existence.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick and Morty win.

Pcarley1978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pcarley1978

The problem your all forgetting is the doctor chooses not to kill not because he can't. You don't think as time lord he doesn't have weird powers we don't see look at what the master did. The doctor has access to those powers. Knowing my reputation Rick and already being by his tardis the doctor now has all the time in existence to prepare for rick. The doctor if it really came down to it would time lock rick with the moment. With how old the doctor is he has see universes burn and be born. He has fought gods and won. He has seen weapons more terrifying that what Gallafrey has ever created. So while Rick is impressive the doctors experience turns it into a one sided match in favour of the doctor. The doctor literally know all there is about time, also his companion makes a difference some were willing to go the extra distance. Face it someone like Riversong would greatly tip the balance further. Now for fight feats the doctor I am pretty sure has spent well over a hundred years throughout time learning to fight, he doesn't ever need to engage in hand to hand.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor in a stomp