The Demon (Black Clover) runs Espada Gauntlet (Bleach)

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By One_of_Two
The Demon from Black Clover
The Demon from Black Clover

The Demon tries the kill the Espada.

He fights every member of the Espada from Number 10 to Number 1 in 1v1 duels.

Speed is equalized.

Where does he stop?

The members of the Espada
The members of the Espada

Fight takes place in Hueco Mundo.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he can clear.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any feat or hax for that demon ?

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By One_of_Two

@ultrashaggy: He is the current top dog of the Black Clover verse.

For starters he should be at least Mountain Level, for easily overpowering the First Magic Emperor Lumiere. Lumiere was able to oneshot Demonified Licht who was larger than the Clover Kingdom.

Here is how easily he got dismembered by the Demon.

He has tons of hax because of his particular type of magic - Word Magic. Word Magic allows him to alter reality around him by speaking. With it he was shown: teleportation, fire magic, vacuum magic, decay magic, reflecting back or dispelling other people's magic, healing, weapon creation, mind manipulation, binding magic, and so on, I may be forgetting some of them.

Here are a few scans of his magic in action:

Oh he can also open a gate to his dimension that allows black goo to spew from it. The goo can absorbs magic and life force from anything it touches.

He is very hard to kill, as he can heal as long as his heart remains

His power seems to have a few limitations so far.

1. He cannot command people to die

2. His magic can only affect things in his vascinity

3. His magic does not work on demonic or shadow/darkness magic. (he can still heal from it though)

I think this is enough for now. If you need more or clarification on something just @ me.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^Based on the info above, he clears easily. Also, aren't Black Clover high tiers LS? If so, he stomps the entire gauntlet at once.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By UltraShaggy

@one_of_two: If he is really a haxed cassual mountain lv , then i think he will stop at Ulqiorra or Zommari (if zommari catch him )

Any speed feat for him ? Hax and dc are cool and everything , but he need to be fast to dont get blitzed by faster characters.

He can stop at Zommari , if he catch him with his hax .

I think he shoud stop at Ulqiorra , if Ulqi goes R1 or R2 , R1 ulqiorra already blitzed masked bankai ichigo without trouble , and R2 much faster and stronger than R1(Ressurection work like bankai ) , and R2 Ulqi can casually spam island - small country lv aoe attacks and can use cero oscuras , and Ulqi only the 4th espada .

Chad punch with his stronger arm was small mount - mountain lv , that punch was easily blocked by a fraccion(in base) , that fraccion in R1 got easily one shoted by kenpachi (with eye patch on(its surprass his reatsu))

Kenpachi (with eye patch on) fought on par with base Nnotria (espada 5)

Fraccions are fodder to any espada(maybe expect espada 9 )

I think he can stop at Zommari (espada 8) due to both hax , and stop at Ulqiorra (espada 4) .

( IDK if he can penetrate Nnotria Hierro with weapons or Beat Yammy if he go R2 and use cero or gran rey cero ( or something similar) )

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SkySanji

Shaggy will just continue to be in denial....

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrashaggy

Ah, I forgot to mention it in the OP, but speed is equal. A big majority of Black Clover characters are relativistic to faster than light.

I don't remember Chad's feat being Mountain level, maybe you can refresh my memory on it.

@skysanji

I don't think he is in denial of anything, he seems to be making coherent arguments so far.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The demon stomps most of the espada besides Ulquiorra, Starrk and Barragan

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: I should've made it clear but that was in relation to his Mountain lv. Chad arguement.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The demon clears easily

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without speed equalized he stomps but with it equalized they have a chance. It depends on how his and zommari power interacts I suppose. All they really need to do is destroy his heart.

Honestly though i could see him stomping with speed equalized if he doesn't mess around

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo
What in your opinion is keeping the Demon from beating these 3?

@theemperor95
The Demon does tend to play around with his foes. He only gets serious when he is pressured by people on his power level.
Also, keep in mind that nobody has knowledge in this fight, so the Espada members do not know that hey need to take out his heart to put him down for good.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: the demon has shown decent regen but his durability isn’t all that good. Ulquiorra’s and Starrks superior DC and Durability might be to much for the demon as he stands right now. I also wonder how the demon would would be able to bypass barragan’s time hax because couldn’t barragn just age all the demons magic similar to how he aged kido?

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Chad with his weaker arm was already hill lv , he get bodied by a privaron espada , then with his stronger arm he easily defeated the privaron .

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: Are demons immortal or just live far more than humans ?

2# i think he can , since hachigen barriers was made of reatsu , and shinigamis and vizards use reatsu to kidos and uncategorized spells (arent kido,spell the same as magic ?).

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrashaggy:
We don't know if they are immortal or live for very long, this demon is at least 500 years old.

@demongod_pablo:
On your Barragan Raspira argument - sure, if you equalize magic with kido, then logically Barrigan should be able to age them. But, it would also allow the Demon to just command Barrigan's Raspira to Dissapear, just like he commanded Parti's Light Judgement Whip.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@ultrashaggy: If Zommari stunned him with the symbols he could just say disappear and free himself from then.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrashaggy: it wasn’t stated the demons have true immortality but it seems they have good regen and can live for long periods of time. Kido is similar to BC magic so barragan should be a problem for the demon

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: the demon using commands on opposing magic seems a bit inconsistent as he continues to fight because as he didn’t use that ability on yami’s dimensional slice or Lumiere’s magic in the recent chapters I could be wrong though

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: Its actually not inconsistent, the Demon has a limitation on his ability to command other people's magic. He cannot command darkness magic as well as demonic magic. This is why he is unable to dispel Yami's magic. And the reason he is incapable of commanding Lumiere's magic is because Lumiere is currently empowering his magic with the magic stones (which are embedded in his eyes and belt). The magic stones work as a conductor for the Demon's dimension, and every spell cast with them is demonic in nature. Hope this makes it clear. If you want I can post scans to back this up.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If his feats stated above are true then he stomps negative diff.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah He clears

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: Oh , then i think demons live long like shinigamis(thousands of years ,etc..), and respira affected shinigamis too (Easily aged soi fon arm to bones ).

What was the strongest "spell" or "magic" that the demon commanded to dissapear ? since Barragan respira was enought strong to destroy any barrier hachigen(kido master) can use , and used against him , and was enought to easily age shinigamis "flesh" off .

No Caption Provided

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrashaggy: It was hypothesized by Yami that he can affect anything that has lower amount of magic than him. If that is correct, then he should be able to command anything bellow Mountain level.

No Caption Provided

There is another way the Demon can counter Raspira too. With the black goo. It consumes mana and life force, so it should be able to drain Raspira too.