#1 Edited by Espada (1816 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in New York at night. The power is out, so there is no electricity in the city. No outside interference.

#2 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess if hulk can get a hold of jackie that fight is over.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
The Darkness would win... with no light and its at night in New York City... that means The Darkness would be able to full function through Jackie... and I cant see how WW Hulk would be able to win under these conditions...
#4 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

what is the strongest darkling that jackie ha summoned?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"what is the strongest darkling that jackie ha summoned?"
I am not sure... but for Jackie to be able to overpower Superman... I am sure that Jackie has some serious sh!t he can use

lol
#6 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i am thinking thunder clap and HF will keep him in the game and able to disorient jackie.

didnt superman win that fight? most supe battles the bad guy always seems to be winning until supes decides to use a little more power.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i am thinking thunder clap and HF will keep him in the game and able to disorient jackie.didnt superman win that fight? most supe battles the bad guy always seems to be winning until supes decides to use a little more power."
I consider the Superman/Darkness fight to be more of a stalemate but thats me... I guess... lol

But wouldnt it be hard to Thunderclap and attack something you really cant see coming ? Sure he could hear things but still... I dont think it will be that easy for Hulk to function at night against The Darkness...
#8 Posted by Nibiru (683 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"i am thinking thunder clap and HF will keep him in the game and able to disorient jackie.didnt superman win that fight? most supe battles the bad guy always seems to be winning until supes decides to use a little more power."

Didn't Superman win when the sun rose?
#9 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackie did fight Hulk once in a crossover, although it wasn't a full out fight on Jackie's part. He waned to convince Hulk in a life of crime, yet that didn't quite work out, so without much fighting and just a couple of darklings he managed to keep Hulk back for a while. So if Jackie went full out on Hulk i think he could win.

Avatar image for jesterlichloath
#10 Posted by jesterlichloath (1047 posts) - - Show Bio

Im going with jackie on this one if you look at some of the creatures that the darkness is capable of summoning in some of the tales books they are huge so in total darkness jackie could sit on a rooftop and just summon to his hearts content for the win in my opinion.

#11 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2717 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"castleking said:
I consider the Superman/Darkness fight to be more of a stalemate but thats me... I guess... lol

But wouldnt it be hard to Thunderclap and attack something you really cant see coming ? Sure he could hear things but still... I dont think it will be that easy for Hulk to function at night against The Darkness...
"
i guess you are right, probably the most obvious outcome will be what happened to the hulk in HULK: THE END when he was eaten up alive.
#12 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easy, any Hulk ftw