- Strongest versions

- Win by any means

- Speed is unequalized in Round 1

- Speed is equalized in Round 2

- In character, but serious

- No knowledge

- Distance 100m

No Caption Provided

ROUND 1: Femto (Berserk/Manga & Anime & Game)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 2: Bondrewd (Made in Abyss/Manga and Movie)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 3: A Beholder (D&D/Composite)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 4: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai/Manga)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 5: Spriggan 12 (Fairy Tail/Anime and Manga)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 6: Issei Hyodou and Vali Lucifer (Highschool DxD/Light Novel)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 7: Pre-Angel Dark Schneider (Bastard!!/Manga)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 8 : Magi´s (Magi/Manga)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 9: Rimuru´s Twelve Patrons (TSSDK/Light Novel)

No Caption Provided

ROUND 10: Reinhard van Astrea (Re: Zero/Light Novel)

No Caption Provided

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can't say anything about the first 3 rounds, but they most defiantly stop at round 4 with speed equal.

Any of the sins can solo with speed equal. They all outclass the Dark Triad in basically every important stat by a mile. A bunch of large mountain - large island lvl characters vs city lvl characters at best is just spite.

With speed unequal, I'd say they can go past round 5. Can't say anything about the rounds past that.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at R4

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EpsilonR

Lol at Dark Triad only being City level at best, that has to be one of the worst downplays I've seen for the verse

Even assuming they are, Dante creates several black holes and erases round 4. Black Holes bypass Durability

Uchiha_Indra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SDS should handily beat them as of now.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lichvanastrea

@yamatama said:

A bunch of large mountain - large island lvl characters vs city lvl characters at best is just spite.

Large island is the bare minimum for the SDS while the Dark Triad far surpass city level.

This is some serious downplay on your side.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They most likely stop at 4 with speed equalized.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 with speed equalised.

Could make it to 6 with speed unequalised.

Don't know about most of the rounds but I can tell some rounds are massive mismatches

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Dark Triad far surpass city lvl ? So your saying they large city lvl? I guess through a lot of up scaling sure.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Where are you getting large city level from?

One thread you say they were multi mountain, now this?

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: You said their above city lvl correct? I say their at that level through scaling from a city lvl feat. Of course through up scaling they can be at the high end of city lvl (large city).

When have I called anyone in BC large mountain lvl?

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: And what is this so-called City level feat?

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: Fana's feat was calced to be city lvl then again another has it at town lvl or smaller. What you don't think their city lvl?

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lichvanastrea

@yamatama said:

@lichvanastrea: You said their above city lvl correct? I say their at that level through scaling from a city lvl feat. Of course through up scaling they can be at the high end of city lvl (large city).

I said they're far above that. And which feat are you referring to in particular?

When have I called anyone in BC large mountain lvl?

No Caption Provided

I confused you with El Directo, but your comment here suggested they were mountain at best.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EpsilonR

@yamatama: And I guess you don't know that same feat got calced at Mountain and Island level?

Even then, there's plenty of feats and statements other than this one, which by the way, was at BoS.

And I'm pretty sure even starting at City level and then add multipliers, the Dark Triad won't be any lower than Multi-Mountain

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: Fana's feat

I said that because being past mountain would be needed to do any damage to the characters they were against. I wasn't suggesting they were already mountain lvl.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: There none

Feats? which ones? As for statements, that's all just statements. Maybe if they had a bit more backing to them. I'd consider them.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EpsilonR

@yamatama:

Fana's feat, which has more mountain level versions than City level ones

Loropechika who can control all the water in her country

Dorothy destroying the Glamour World. Even assuming it's not infinite, it should be at least hundred kilometers tall as it is one of the largest spells in the series

Demon Licht creating a cloud over a hundred kilometers

Lumiere vaporizing Demon Licht, which head is comparable to mountains

Even Neige created clouds over dozen kilometers and made the whole area covered in snow, and he was a fodder

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lichvanastrea

@yamatama said:

@lichvanastrea: Fana's feat

They don't scale to this. They are much stronger than this.

I said that because being past mountain would be needed to do any damage to the characters they were against. I wasn't suggesting they were already mountain lvl.

They had hax that would easily screw them over, Dante specifically. And if you were to scale them with Zagred or Licht, or hell, Loloopechka even, they would certainly be able to do enough damage to those characters.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichvanastrea: ....no shit lol but just because they're stronger than it. Doesn't make them, mountain lvl which is what I assume you are putting them at?

Dante's hax really isn't that useful when speed was equal and the other side can one shot him. No they wouldn't not by feats, but if you want to talk about that thread. Do so there...

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr said:

@yamatama:

Fana's feat, which has more mountain level versions than City level ones

- The only mountain lvl one I found was rejected and if you read how they got mountain lvl you would see why it was rejected.

Loropechika who can control all the water in her country

- Has she ever used this amount of water in combat? No

Dorothy destroying the Glamour World. Even assuming it's not infinite, it should be at least hundred kilometers tall as it is one of the largest spells in the series

- lmao you can't be serious?

- Never did that

- We have no clue if he vaporized him. If we scale the Wizard King to his head then those are some small mountains like really small.

Even Neige created clouds over dozen kilometers and made the whole area covered in snow, and he was a fodder

- This doesn't even scale to AP/DC and can simply be argued as outlier.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lichvanastrea

@yamatama said:

@lichvanastrea: ....no shit lol

Yeah, no shit, yet you scale them with someone who's not even in the same tier as them.

but just because they're stronger than it. Doesn't make them, mountain lvl which is what I assume you are putting them at?

They're large island-small country level at best...Dante has already shown his magic can rip through a mountain with ease.

Dante's hax really isn't that useful when speed was equal

His gravity magic ignores conventional durability and has other powers that can disable other people's magic. Speed really isn't an issue, considering that Yami barely managed to avoid his Singularity.

and the other side can one shot him.

They have no way of putting him down for good.

No they wouldn't not by feats,

Vanica defeated someone that can control and manipulate magic at a small country level range. That alone is enough. There's also statements and scaling.

but if you want to talk about that thread. Do so there...

Nah, we're talking about the Dark Triad either way, so here is fine.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

@lichvanastrea:

Yeah, no shit, yet you scale them with someone who's not even in the same tier as them.

You really don't know how scaling works do you? I have them at City lvl because that's the best DC feat they have in BC so far that they can scale to. I ain't gonna assume their tiers above in AP just because their stronger. You know how many verses would be upgraded using this faulty ass logic?

They're large island-small country level at best...Dante has already shown his magic can rip through a mountain with ease.

With what feats ??? That's just his aoe of his Singularity not even scalable to anyone since it was through hax.

His gravity magic ignores conventional durability and has other powers that can disable other people's magic. Speed really isn't an issue, considering that Yami barely managed to avoid his Singularity.

Only his Singularity is capable of that...no one in this thread (SdS or the other thread) is gonna have trouble avoiding a giant hole with the maneuverability they have.

They have no way of putting him down for good.

Most attacks they have are capable of encompassing the entire body of Dante and easily destroying him.

Vanica defeated someone that can control and manipulate magic at a small country level range. That alone is enough. There's also statements and scaling.

That's just aoe which she never shown controlling it all at once or using that amount of water in combat.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

You really don't know how scaling works do you? I have them at City lvl because that's the best DC feat they have in BC so far that they can scale to.

That's not the best feat at all. Lumiere destroying Licht's demon form and Licht about to destroy the whole Clover Kingdom with a powerful charged blast are all way above city level. And before you say "Licht didn't get destroy the country, so it's just a featless statement", a lot of characters can scale from just statements alone. Just look at Acnologia who was about to destroy Tenrou Island but didn't manage to do so. Or Yamamoto's Bankai being able to destroy Soul Society if left active for too long, but didn't get to do so.

I ain't gonna assume their tiers above in AP just because their stronger. You know how many verses would be upgraded using this faulty ass logic?

You're not familiar with in-universe logic, are you? The problem is that you're strictly scaling them to feats, but you're not taking statements and such into consideration. Why scale them to a character that is nowhere near their level? It's like scaling EOS Ichigo to Ulquiorra's Lanza and conclude he's island level (or country depending how big you think Las Noches is), even though he should be way stronger than that, especially after gaining more powers and facing much more powerful foes. There's no reason why you would be disregarding this, unless it contradicts what has actually been shown and consistently established in the series.

With what feats ???

Scaling from Lumiere, Zagred, Lolopechka and Licht.

That's just his aoe of his Singularity not even scalable to anyone since it was through hax.

I never said this scaled with anyone. AOE can play a role in how powerful these characters can be.

Only his Singularity is capable of that...

Which is a gravity magic spell. The point of his magic is that he is capable of manipulating gravity to his liking.

Also, you didn't take the fact that he can disable other magic into consideration.

no one in this thread (SdS or the other thread) is gonna have trouble avoiding a giant hole with the maneuverability they have.

I'm not saying they can't avoid it, I'm saying the attack moves so fast that you could barely avoid it.

Most attacks they have are capable of encompassing the entire body of Dante and easily destroying him.

Who from Fairy Tail exactly? (I'm not bringing up SDS, because I've already stated they stop at them with speed equalized). They would have to find a way to nullify his magic. Dante doesn't just regen from decapitated limbs, he regens from having his body being instantly blown away.

That's just aoe which she never shown controlling it all at once or using that amount of water in combat.

She literally gathered as much water as she can around her kingdom to create this spell when battling Vanica.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EpsilonR

@yamatama: So you're using Vs Battles wiki's rating for city level. If so, why don't you use the actual rating of the Dark Triad over there? I don't really care about using them but if you're using the ratings from this site, then stick with it all the way.

Actually this is irrelevant as AP doesn't matter here, do you have a feat of any of the sins resisting getting erased by a Black Hole? If not, they lose. End

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr said:

@yamatama: So you're using Vs Battles wiki's rating for city level. If so, why don't you use the actual rating of the Dark Triad over there? I don't really care about using them but if you're using the ratings from this site, then stick with it all the way.

Actually this is irrelevant as AP doesn't matter here, do you have a feat of any of the sins resisting existence erasure or a Black Hole? If not, they are erased. End

Existence erasure?

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:
@epsilonr said:

@yamatama:

- Has she ever used this amount of water in combat? No

Yes, at 252 I don't even know how you missed that one

- lmao you can't be serious?

Dead serious I am. You can't use pocket reality feats even if it's not infinite. That's basically the reason why Sds are in Large Island level, due to Tarmiel creating a pocket reality

- Never did that

He did, at least go read the chapter before responding

- We have no clue if he vaporized him.

Hmmm... A heat based attack that left an astronomical amount of vapor, leaving Demon Licht into nothing but bones.. totally not vaporization...

-If we scale the Wizard King to his head then those are some small mountains like really small.

Even scaling Lumiere to his head, you'll get something like 500 meters, which is the size of a mountain. Heck, his head can even be seen from the capital which is in the other side of the country

- This doesn't even scale to AP/DC and can simply be argued as outlier.

So when that doesn't suit you it's an outlier huh? Kinda lame tbh. And it is a storm/cloud creation feat so it can be used as AP

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

That's not the best feat at all. Lumiere destroying Licht's demon form and Licht about to destroy the whole Clover Kingdom with a powerful charged blast are all way above city level. And before you say "Licht didn't get destroy the country, so it's just a featless statement", a lot of characters can scale from just statements alone. Just look at Acnologia who was about to destroy Tenrou Island but didn't manage to do so. Or Yamamoto's Bankai being able to destroy Soul Society if left active for too long, but didn't get to do so.

First Lumiere destroying Licht isn't a feat that can be calced or even placed anywhere above city lvl and a Lumiere statement isn't a feat. Acno's feat is actually a feat, he encompassed the entire island and left a crater where it used to be, only the Tenrou Tree section was saved. Idk Bleach, but from what I know Yamamoto's bankai actually showed him affecting things from far distances. Making the statement more believable. None of these two examples are relatable to Lumiere's statement. They have supporting feats or evidence while Licht's only has a statement that can be taken in many ways.

You're not familiar with in-universe logic, are you? The problem is that you're strictly scaling them to feats, but you're not taking statements and such into consideration. Why scale them to a character that is nowhere near their level? It's like scaling EOS Ichigo to Ulquiorra's Lanza and conclude he's island level (or country depending how big you think Las Noches is), even though he should be way stronger than that, especially after gaining more powers and facing much more powerful foes. There's no reason why you would be disregarding this, unless it contradicts what has actually been shown and consistently established in the series.

I'm taking statements into consideration if they have support. You do realize city lvl can go from 1 megaton to 100, correct? If their only feat is city lvl in the series and someone is way stronger then the character who performed it. Then their city lvl on a higher range we don't jump a tier because their stronger. I'd have country lvl Laxus if that was the case.

Scaling from Lumiere, Zagred, Lolopechka and Licht.

None of them have the feats to be on that level

I never said this scaled with anyone. AOE can play a role in how powerful these characters can be.

Then why put in in the same sentence when describing their AP/DC?

Which is a gravity magic spell. The point of his magic is that he is capable of manipulating gravity to his liking.

Also, you didn't take the fact that he can disable other magic into consideration.

Again, this is only through Singularity. Ik it's gravity magic but through a specific spell.

I'm not saying they can't avoid it, I'm saying the attack moves so fast that you could barely avoid it.

Speed is equal though

Who from Fairy Tail exactly? (I'm not bringing up SDS, because I've already stated they stop at them with speed equalized). They would have to find a way to nullify his magic. Dante doesn't just regen from decapitated limbs, he regens from having his body being instantly blown away.

Laxus is the only one I remember from that thread. He most defiantly has the aoe. When has he even regenerated from that lvl of damage? Not like their will be anything left after getting hit by Laxus.

She literally gathered as much water as she can around her kingdom to create this spell when battling Vanica.

First no where does it say that's all the water of the country. Second if that is then the Heart Kingdom is much smaller then I remember.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: What? I'm using their calc that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything said on BC over there.

Again any of the Sins can dodge it and AP does matter. Since any of the Sins can one shot Dante

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr:

- Look what I said to Lich regarding the water feat

- The sins are large island lvl due to the amount of water in said dimension not because he crated a dimension. Even then I don't agree with that sds calc either.

- I have read the chapter and again he never did that

- That can easily just be dust

- Using distance to scale his head's size is way too inconsistent and 500m? You got a calc for that since I find that hard to believe

- Learn what an outlier is and again doesn't scale to AP/DC because creating something like this doesn't mean he can use it for attacks.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama:

Dodge how? Gravity Singularity has mountain sized area of effect and he spams them.
One shot him how? He uses Gravity Singularity for defense too.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: It grows the further it goes this was legit shown the first time it was used.

I don't remember him ever using it constantly as a defense and not like he starts with it

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

First Lumiere destroying Licht isn't a feat that can be calced or even placed anywhere above city lvl

Licht is the size of a mountain and Lumiere destroying him caused his destruction to be seen from a far distance. At the very bare minimum, that's a multi-mountain level feat.

and a Lumiere statement isn't a feat. Acno's feat is actually a feat, he encompassed the entire island and left a crater where it used to be, only the Tenrou Tree section was saved. Idk Bleach, but from what I know Yamamoto's bankai actually showed him affecting things from far distances. Making the statement more believable. None of these two examples are relatable to Lumiere's statement. They have supporting feats or evidence while Licht's only has a statement that can be taken in many ways.

All that does is just back up the statement further. To say Licht isn't even large island level just because he got killed before he could destroy the country is crazy. This is how characters like Ichigo often get lowballed on this site.

I'm taking statements into consideration if they have support. You do realize city lvl can go from 1 megaton to 100, correct? If their only feat is city lvl in the series and someone is way stronger then the character who performed it. Then their city lvl on a higher range we don't jump a tier because their stronger. I'd have country lvl Laxus if that was the case.

Except you have a character who was about to perform a far greater feat. Again, are you that saying if Licht wasn't killed, he still wouldn't have been able to destroy the kingdom?

None of them have the feats to be on that level

See other comments above.

Then why put in in the same sentence when describing their AP/DC?

Because we've seen how the attack can easily rip through mountains, so at the bare minimum, it should be a multi mountain feat.

Again, this is only through Singularity. Ik it's gravity magic but through a specific spell.

Disabling magic is not through Singularity. That is a different ability of his altogether.

Speed is equal though

It doesn't matter if it's equal. We've already seen that it moves too fast for Yami to barely react, who moves at lightspeed. If we equalize the speed, they'd be in the same situation as Yami.

Otherwise, if we unequalize the speed, they would never in hell be able to avoid it.

Laxus is the only one I remember from that thread. He most defiantly has the aoe. When has he even regenerated from that lvl of damage? Not like their will be anything left after getting hit by Laxus.

https://s6.mangabeast01.com/manga/Black-Clover/0256-012.png

Unless you're telling me Laxus can replicate something greater than this, he's not putting down Dante.

First no where does it say that's all the water of the country.

They literally established both through statements and feats that she can freely control all the water in her kingdom and uses it to protect her said kingdom. You're acting like this is a stretch.

Second if that is then the Heart Kingdom is much smaller then I remember.

This whole thing is the Heart Kingdom.

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: It expands when he wants it to expand, remember he wasn't trying to kill Yami. Just cut off a limb or two.

He did use it for defense, but not exclusively. He can also teleport and bend space to defend himself. All are viable options here.

Op states that everybody is at their strongest and serious. So this version of Dante, which is very much inclined to use it, especially when it doesn't need to worry about not killing his opponents.

No Caption Provided

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama said:

Licht is the size of a mountain and Lumiere destroying him caused his destruction to be seen from a far distance. At the very bare minimum, that's a multi-mountain level feat.

Being the size of a mountain and causing a light explosion which did no visible damage doesn't come anywhere near large mountain lvl.

All that does is just back up the statement further. To say Licht isn't even large island level just because he got killed before he could destroy the country is crazy. This is how characters like Ichigo often get lowballed on this site.

No doesn't...we can't take all statements at face value because they can easily be exaggerated. Especially statements with nothing behind them.

Except you have a character who was about to perform a far greater feat. Again, are you that saying if Licht wasn't killed, he still wouldn't have been able to destroy the kingdom?

We don't even know what kind of destruction it could of caused the kingdom. Which in itself is very important to know.

See other comments above.

Still see nothing except a statement.

Because we've seen how the attack can easily rip through mountains, so at the bare minimum, it should be a multi mountain feat.

No in terms of AP/DC it's really nothing since it was done through hax. Even then in terms of AoE that thing was barely the size of a small mountain much less a large one.

Disabling magic is not through Singularity. That is a different ability of his altogether.

When did he do this? Please don't tell me you took his feat against Vanessa the wrong way?

It doesn't matter if it's equal. We've already seen that it moves too fast for Yami to barely react, who moves at lightspeed. If we equalize the speed, they'd be in the same situation as Yami.

Otherwise, if we unequalize the speed, they would never in hell be able to avoid it.

It was faster then Yami and it came behind a rock. So of course he'll barely have time to react. Speed is equal, Yami being LS doesn't matter here. They wouldn't since speed is equal...

https://s6.mangabeast01.com/manga/Black-Clover/0256-012.png

Unless you're telling me Laxus can replicate something greater than this, he's not putting down Dante.

Your telling me human sized aoe is supposed to be impressive ? Against Laxus? Someone whose vaporized giants amount of land casually? Idk even know what to say lmao

They literally established both through statements and feats that she can freely control all the water in her kingdom and uses it to protect her said kingdom. You're acting like this is a stretch.

It is when the amount of water she pulled in combat wasn't even close to the lvl you put it at.

This whole thing is the Heart Kingdom.

Even smaller then I remember...

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: When has he shown this level of control or are you just assuming this?

The fact that it's not constant is already enough.

Cool bigger target to one shot

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By One_of_Two

@yamatama said:

@one_of_two: When has he shown this level of control or are you just assuming this?

The fact that it's not constant is already enough.

Cool bigger target to one shot

Because his other Singularities did not expand. Its kinda obvious he wanted to show off his power with his first one, which is why he expanded it to wipe out the mountain. If you check out the scan again you'll see that the trail remains the same until it passes Yami and then expands.

No Caption Provided

His size doesn't really matter, he can still bend any attack coming his way, teleport away from them, or eat them up with a Singularity.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_of_two: So your assuming that he has control over it when fired ? That's not solid enough

It was shown in the fight he can't do this all the time. Which is plenty enough

Avatar image for deactivated-5fa20f8562c04
deactivated-5fa20f8562c04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at 4. Get stomped at 5.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We haven't even seen 1 of the triad in action; too soon. BUUUUT I will likely bump this myself after the current arc is over.

OT: speed is their greatest attribute, yami was doing everything he could against a holding back dante. Finral, who has kept up with the elf lieutenants knew he would get murked by dante before he could even act. Even asta got clowned by Dante when gouche multiplied him...asta who has kept up with licht...couldn't even land a hit.

Megicula seems alot less aggressive than dante and her curse magic is alot more vague ATM in terms of how itd work in a random encounter.

And all we know about the third member of the triad is he beat the golden dawn knights and diamond kingdom off screen. And he has some kind of bone magic.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: You cant compare them in that way though...Dark Triad has some insane hax which cant be measured by AOE scale...

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok let me just end this thread ok dante should get to 6 at least due to being able to surpass zeref immotality if he is lucky he will stop at 8 BUT they will lose 100% of the time at 9