The Dark Council vs Banite Sith (Palpatine's Apprentice)

blackymarket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackymarket
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can the 12 Dark Lords of the Great Galactic War take down the apprentices of the last Banite Sith (Palpatine)

Dark Council: Darth Marr, Darth Thanaton, Darth Baras, Darth Nyriss, Darth Jadus, Darth Mortis, Darth Vowrawn, Darth Mekhis, Darth Acharon, Darth Decimus, Darth Nox, Darth Ekkage

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ScotticusRex

idk much about most of the Council, other than that Nyriss is no joke. I could see the Apprentices getting through a sizeable chunk of the Council, but that's a lot of bodies against those three. Going by my limited knowledge of the Council, I'd guess that if Vader could avoid getting electrocuted, the Apprentices would have a good chance of clearing. I'm more curious to see what people with more knowledge of this have to say though.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Nyriss' lightning is stronger than dooku's. Reduces people to ash. Dooku cant do this. But majority of the council is seemingly irrelevant and hasnt done much. OH shit Nox is here. The council take this handily. Nox should be a match for any of them alone. He should have his spirits. Not stated assume everyone is prime.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Council stomps. Nox can potentially solo.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:No Nox cannot solo the team.

OT the Dark Council win.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xolthol: Oh wait, EU Vader... Yeah, I retract that statement. Nox can probably solo Dooku and Maul via raw force powers alone though.

Discipulus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We know enough about Marr, Thanaton, Baras, Nyriss, Jadus and Nox to say where each of them stands in relation to Dooku, Maul and Vader. I don't think the same can be said for the remaining Dark Council members. If we were to divide the six DC members I just named, the Banites are outnumbered two-to-one. That would in some instances lead to a low likelihood of success - e.g. I don't think Maul could defeat Nox and Jadus. In other instances, the Banites would still succeed, e.g. Vader could probably handle the combination of Nyriss and Marr. The odds become stacked against the Banites, however, when the remaining DC members are thrown into the mix. The aforementioned pair of Nyriss and Marr wouldn't defeat Vader but would give him a fairly good fight. Throwing in two random additions - let's say Ekkage and Vowrawn - should tip the balance in favour of the Dark Council. Returning to my first example - Maul vs Nox and Jadus (which, I appreciate, is an arbitrary combination; there's no reason to believe that Maul would be facing these two) - adding Mortis and Acharon to the fight would leave Maul hopelessly outmatched.

TL;DR - Dark Council wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d
deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would take the entire Banite sith lineage to put up a good fight even then they seem outclassed. The apprentices don't stand a chance though themselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-614da662d6bee
deactivated-614da662d6bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Council has the edge.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark council because of the Sheer amount of them, but a few of the weaker ones are going to die.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortis, Vowrawn, Mekhis, Acharon, and Decimus are all borderline fodder. Jadus, Nox, Marr, Baras, Ekkage and Thanaton and maybe Nyris are the only ones who matter here.

Individually, Vader or Dooku are > anyone here. Maul strays a bit behind but should at least be stronger than Thanaton and Nyriss.

Dark Council win through sheer numbers, but suffer heavy casualties.