#1 Edited by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

Extra! Extra! Read All About it!

No Caption Provided

Intro

Hello there friend. Are you bored, but don't want to get into some serious debating? How about you're just looking for one of the best reads? Need some votes and views for what you'll know be a debate for the ages? How about other stuff? Well then you've come to the right place!

This is the Daily Debater. A paper that caters to all of your needs. While i need users to let me know of some of the CaV's and tournies going on, I will make sure to update the OP with new information on a daily or other daily basis. And if i ever decide to take a major break from CV... I will update that too... before hand. Now on to today's Debating News

Debates's to Keep your Eye On

This part of the paper is focused on the idea that every debate will be great... However only so many notice said debates. Cav's along with Tournaments will be posted here. If you think yours or someone else's CaV will be great(or i do for that matter) tell me and it will be posted in this section for all to see. This will also include debates that are in the voting process. However if your debate slows down too much(a month has passed), expect your debate to be taken down. Anyways, on to the listings:

Asgardian Brony vs Krle Avenger

Odin vs Adult Franklin Richards

This one right here is a battle for the ages. Both users have something they want to prove, and asgardian brony, the underdog, has already come out heavy with some impressive cosmic level feats. It's already picked up some major hype and it's not even at the second round yet. Me personally i cannot wait to see what comes out of this cosmic tiered battle in the coming weeks.

Cor tsar vs Emperor Thanos

Bowser vs Beerus

I never was one for claiming modesty ;). Anyways, this high tier battle is the collision course of the Nintendo hype and the DB Super hype. Starting as the underdog, after putting out a couple post, Cor tsar has surprised some of the voters and may have changed the tides of the debate. However it's only halfway through the second round and anything is possible, especially with someone as experienced as Emperor Thanos preparing a 2nd post.

Elijah Washington vs Blackest Night

Deathstroke vs Aphrodite IX

I find this one appeases to my personal interest in things personally ignorant about. As i know little to nada about Aphrodite IX. However with someone like Blackest Night representing her i can only imagine that she'll get her time to shine. It's only a day in on what should be an intense street level battle, but we already have a beautiful intro from Blackest night. Let's hope it only gets better from here.

The Man With Questions vs American Speed Demon & Supreme Generation

Superman vs Thor & Hulk

I don't know how this came about, but i do know how it's closing. Which is Wow. Originally just a 1 vs 1 CaV, Supreme Generation decided to lend a helping hand against The Man with Questions. And it's a good thing he did too. There's a great mix of styles here making it an entertaining read. This one is coming to a close soon, make sure to grab some pop corn and make some last minute T4V request.

The Halloween PYP Tournament

Hosted by Sir Fizz Whizz

This is SFW's newest and yet oldest tournament. With some amazing big names in the mix, SFW has organized another great looking tournament. Last year the idea hadn't gone so smoothly, this time he's hoping to bring the idea back to life, and I personally think this year he will succeed. Right now we're only in round 1, but I can't wait til this spooky tournament reaches its climax when thanksgiving comes around.

Classic Debates

This section is for those debates that lived up to the hype and finished with an amazing finale. It could be a standard CaV or the final match in an historic Tournament or even one of the debates that we were keeping an eye on. Doesn't matter as long as it's great. Now me personally... I don't know what makes a debate great, so this is for everyone else to put some input into. However, once some classic matches are proposed and agreed upon(i'll check it myself to make sure there's no trickery involved, however if other users vouch for it, i'll find that unnecessary) they'll be posted here:

Ghost Ravage vs Frozen

Hulk vs Black Adam

You ever wonder why Ghost Ravage is so respected as an Hulk expert, well, it's because of debates like these. This is one of those old school debates when things weren't so flashy, but everyone worked hard. This is a good long read so take your time with it, however, every word is worth it. There's no BS, it's straightforward, but written beautifully, and filled with scans and feats. You want to learn about either Black Adam or Hulk and maybe pick up some technique and skill from some pro's then this right here is a great read. Don't take my word for it, read it yourself.

Debates that need Votes

Listen, sometimes you see a debate and you think... this is probably meh. However, if they're on this list, that means two things. One, they completed their debate, that's not as consistent as you'd think it should be. Two, it means i and my team have either read over it(i Will always read over it) or support it. And I don't read things and advise voting on things unless they're awesome. If you have a debate that's awesome and needs votes throw it my way, i'll try my hardest to make sure it gets around

Debate Review's

This one i'll probably never be involved with(I'm not good enough of a debater). However, whether from one of the threads on this topic or your own personal choice, if you've got an itchin for constructive criticism/praise please let it out. Whether from this topic or on the battle thread, If you want ill copy your review and post it here. Only if it's not too spiteful or negative though(this thread will either be positive or irrelevant, negative is not an option). This may even help out multiple debaters besides the ones your review focused on.

Special Debates

This is for those super debates that everyone should get a look at before they're finished that everyone has a chance to vote for. There's only going to be one of these at a time before they either get pushed into classics or just get removed. We're talking the HoF vs HoF, the personal internet grudge matches, the last round of an amazing tournament, those debates:

Jashro vs Sir Fizz Whizz

Black Panther vs Miles Morals

A year or so ago these 2 Gen 7 Hall of Famers had a debate that was probably remembered for months. At the end of it, Sir Fizz Whizz had lost to the future Mod. However this time it's going to be different SFW assured Jashro. He's gained much more experience and is recognized as an all star debater. However Jashro hasn't lost a beat yet and is prepared to win an uphill battle. The debate has yet to start, so i'd propose requesting for T4V's now as this is bound to be one hell of a well written classic.

Want to Subscribe?

So you want to check out the new updates on the thread, but you're getting sick of reading the old news. Well I've already thought of that. As stated before this will be updated daily, however subscribers will get a notification and a post separate of the OP of all the new... news? Allowing you to skip the OP and see if there's any new debates you may be interested in.

Note: This should be obvious, but just incase it's not. Anything relating to standard battle threads and not related to CaV's are unwanted. Even if an incredible debate happened on said thread.

#2 Posted by GhostRavage (14924 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an amazing idea. Hopefully you and your team are active enough to keep it alive.

#3 Posted by StormShadow_X (15940 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is just genius.

#4 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an amazing idea. Hopefully you and your team are active enough to keep it alive.

Team?... I don't have one. However having one would be useful now that I think about it. I'll see how this goes before i attempt to gather some users who may be interested.

#5 Posted by Warlockmage (8483 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
#6 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4316 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting idea

#7 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15585 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: well I wouldn't mind helping out if you do want a team.

But yeah it is a good idea. But hopefully it doesn't die.

#8 Posted by Vertigo- (17496 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a phenomenal idea.

#9 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a great idea

#10 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#12 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Oh. That was a pretty personal compliment. Thanks man!

#14 Posted by Goldchamp101 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by TheKinfing (11533 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Vertigo- (17496 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by jumpstart55 (11025 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: That's an awesome idea..Please subscribe me good sir.

#19 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Vertigo- (17496 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: I personally think this one should be included in this list

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-cadencev2-miles-morals-spider-man-vs-jashro44--1829121/

This would definitely fall under the Special debate. Although neither side has an opener yet, it's bound to be historic. Just look at the debaters

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#22 Posted by SupremeGeneration (10600 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: Subscribe please.

Also:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-superman-tmwq-vs-thor-and-hulk-asd-1817100/?page=1

Believe you might enjoy that.

If you'd allow a suggestion;

Instead of solely updating the OP maybe you can just give an overview in the OP and make "Issues" in the thread itself. Those issues would be the newspapers; that way you can tag everyone who's subbed, stay current without people overspamming the thread, and if you ever get a team, they can post in case you can't.

As for legendary debates, you should look at CaV: Hulk vs Black Adam.

#23 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2495 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Full123 (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: May I subscribe?

Also, links for the battles in the OP would be nice, but otherwise, absolutely incredible idea.

#25 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: I want to subscribe, too.

@acrokat said:

@cor_tsar: I would like to subscribe too.

Of course good sirs/madams. To keep the OP clean the subscriber section is going to be in a personal PM.

@cor_tsar: I personally think this one should be included in this list

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-cadencev2-miles-morals-spider-man-vs-jashro44--1829121/

This would definitely fall under the Special debate. Although neither side has an opener yet, it's bound to be historic. Just look at the debaters

Actually hell yeah! That one's pretty epic and deserves a special spot.

@cor_tsar: Subscribe please.

Also:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-superman-tmwq-vs-thor-and-hulk-asd-1817100/?page=1

Believe you might enjoy that.

If you'd allow a suggestion;

Instead of solely updating the OP maybe you can just give an overview in the OP and make "Issues" in the thread itself. Those issues would be the newspapers; that way you can tag everyone who's subbed, stay current without people overspamming the thread, and if you ever get a team, they can post in case you can't.

As for legendary debates, you should look at CaV: Hulk vs Black Adam.

Of course. Though the whole point of subscribing is for that exact reason you're propositioning(Great minds think a like). The OP is generally going to have a good over view of weekly/monthly things, while subscribers will get the up to date stuff in a notification

#26 Edited by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123 said:

@cor_tsar: May I subscribe?

Also, links for the battles in the OP would be nice, but otherwise, absolutely incredible idea.

Aye, you can. Also Links are in the title's, they're large and bolded so you can't see the hyperlink effect. Sorry about that.

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
#28 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (2869 posts) - - Show Bio

A+ idea. If your paper ever roles out a subscribe feature or a help wanted ad, let me know

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#29 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by OldKaiser (2900 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@monarch_chronicle: There's a subscribe feature... and i guess in a way a help wanted poster too. Extra help is always appreciated.

Great idea. Mind if I subscribe?

Of course I don't. The first "issue"(copywrite Supreme Generation) Will be up tomorrow, just going over the things added today and whatever else pops up by tomorrow.

Add this one to the legendary section.

Hmm... maybe, but probably not. Though a goofball session akin to the funnies in newspapers may be added.

#32 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. Is this just a thread for CaVs, or . . . ?

#33 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (15646 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome idea, I want to suscribe.

#34 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@depinhom said:

Interesting. Is this just a thread for CaVs, or . . . ?

Yep yep. A way to keep every Great CaV on record, show off what great Cav's or tournaments are happening right now, and maybe give some shine to the lesser voted on and known CaV's. People like to read debate's so this will be like a library of what's going on now and what's gone on then. It's a newpaper format because there should be a post with new things rolling out daily or other daily(every other day). Even if someone just figured out a classic debate or another debate started up we'll be there to inform(me and Emperor Thanos as of currently)

Awesome idea, I want to suscribe.

Of course. worthy Gentleman!

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#35 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

Great idea.

#36 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4316 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Cor_Tsar (4980 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: Oh awesome! Youre actually one of the folks i asked... Well then of course you can subscribe :) In fact since I'm getting off

Everyone Who wants to subscribe... You can! Please Dont tag me, i'll be continuously checking this thread

#38 Edited by cdiddyman911 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to subscribe to this ingenious idea

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#39 Posted by AllStarSuperman (42616 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#40 Edited by jashro44 (51838 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing idea. I'll subscribe.

#41 Posted by Morpheus_ (34000 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by BruceRogers (16939 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sold. Where do I subscribe?

#43 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

You should post links in the op for the debates listed.

#44 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio

This is amazing.

Count me for a subscription.

#46 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#48 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to subscribe

#49 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4316 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Caped_Baldy (3537 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds awesome. I want to suscribe.