Posted by Yasindermann (610 posts) 3 months, 19 days ago

Poll: The Crimson King DIS (Dark Tower) vs Zeno-Sama (Dragonball Super) (12 votes)

Zeno-Sama 42%
The Crimson King 58%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scenario: In this context, both want to measure their powers for life and death.

#1 Posted by ovy7 (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Crimson King just looking in Zeno's general direction is enough to erase him along with all of DBS.

#2 Edited by Nomar (1741 posts) - - Show Bio

The Crimson King gets stomped. Do you forget what the Crimson King ended up being? This is just gonna turn into people voting based on DB hatred more than anything else.

#3 Edited by Yasindermann (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomar:

How he ended does not matter. Crimson King (DIS) has much more power than Zeno, and also much more impressive abilities. Along with Gan, he governs the Tower with an infinite number of universes, while Zeno rules only 12. Crimson King can't get wiped out of reality, it does not matter what comes, He can not die, even if the reality ends. Crimson King, as I said, can not get wiped out of reality/existence, and the only thing Zeno can do is erase things. So what will Zeno do?
#4 Posted by Kratosx64x (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

1. This is forbidden.

2. Crimson King, as it stands now is far more powerful than Zeno. There is no debate.

#5 Posted by Yasindermann (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x: Oh, I didn't know that. I read through the rules, but then probably missed a few, sorry. In my opinion, Crimson King and Gan are the strongest in fiction, outside of omnipotent beings.

#6 Posted by Kratosx64x (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: There are a lot of strong fictional i wouldn't say they are the two strongest. But Zeno is not in the same category. Use idk the Emperor of Mankind, Yog-Sothoth or pre-retcon Byonder. That is more in the same league

#7 Posted by ovy7 (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

^ How in the names of Jesus, the Buddha, and Batman is Zeno in the same league with Yog-Sothoth and PR Beyonder?!

#8 Posted by Kratosx64x (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: in the same league as Crimosn King XD not Zeno

#9 Posted by ovy7 (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by CaoCao (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeno dies horribly.