deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

This awesome user has not updated recently.

18675 7 0 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers

The Community. Suggestion/Intro thread

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to The Community, a bi-monthy series showcasing the best blogs, threads, fan fics, battles, debates and more of the past 2 weeks. This will be like the Community Spolight (that's where the name comes from) but this time it will be managed by me with help from the Content Creator's Group, it will have an updated format and focus to make it fit more with the modern Vine.

So here's how things will go, every other Thursday of the month twice a month (that's UHT +8) I will make a nomination thread for The Community, nominations will last 3 days, then on Saturday (again twice a month) I post the result, 2 weks later we repeat the process. Rinse repeat.

Standard threads will look something like this (Note: It won't all be in bold)

The Community (Issue #)

(Introduction) (Date)

Best Blogs

This will be where the blogs and reviews Viners make go, it can be about anything as long as people nominate it.

1. (Link and desciption of blogs nominated by the people)
  2. (Link and desciption of blogs nominated by the people)
  3. (Link and desciption of blogs nominated by the people)
  4. Etc.

Best Threads (In Any Forum)

This is for the best threads in general. In any forum (RPG, Off Topic, Artist Show-Off, even the Bug Reporting thread) except for the battles forum, it can be in here for anything as long as people nominate it.

1. (Link and desciption of threads nominated by the people)
  2. (Link and desciption of threads nominated by the people)
  3. (Link and desciption of threads nominated by the people)
  4. Etc.

Best Battles

This is specifically for battle threads and polls only, since it is our most popular forum.

1. (Link and desciption of battle nominated by the people)
  2. (Link and desciption of battle nominated by the people)
  3. (Link and desciption of battle nominated by the people)
  4. Etc.

Best Fanfiction

This is for the best fanfiction from the fanfiction forum in CV.

1. (Link and desciption of fanfiction nominated by the people)
  2. (Link and desciption of fanfiction nominated by the people)
  3. (Link and desciption of fanfiction nominated by the people)
  4. Etc.

Best Debates

This will mostly be for CaVs and tournament rounds.

1. (Link and desciption of debates nominated by the people)
  2. (Link and desciption of debates nominated by the people)
  3. (Link and desciption of debates nominated by the people)
  4. Etc.

Miscellaneous

This section is for things that don't fit in the other categories, such as lists, wiki pages, forum games etc.

1. (Link and desciption of nominated by the people)
  2. (Link and desciption of nominated by the people)
  3. (Link and desciption of nominated by the people)
  4. Etc.

User of Month

This happens only once a month (every other issue) where one user will be named, the user if the month. This person can be chosen for any reason (please not a troll though) and can come from any CV forum.

(User name, desciption and list of achievements)

The Community Riddle

This is the idea od The Red Viper, here I will put in nerdy riddles for you to solve, the first one who gets the right answer get a shout out next issue (if this gets popular enough, I will even put in a leaderboard).

(Username of the person who hot last week's riddle)

(Riddle)

Rules:

There are only 3 rules to eligable for a thread/user to be on here.

1. The thread/blog/user isn't locked/banned.
  2. You have to get nominated at least three times (if there are more than 5 threads with 3 nominations, only the top 5 get in), or be a pinned thread like the BotW or the CCC.
  3. The thread/blog must have been made within the two weeks before the nomination thread was posted.

As for voting you can nominate as much as you want for any category, just make sure you actually think the thread is worthy of praise, please no troll threads or trolling.

Feedback Questions For You

1. Do you like the idea?
  2. Are you okay with the name? If not suggestions would be nice.
  3. What should I change to improve the idea.

You can also just tell me your thoughts and ideas in general or you can ask me any question about this topic as well. If things go well, this will start this week.

We wanted to bring this back because when the original Community Spotlight ended many wanted it back, so I hope that thise people will be supporting this project as well. Credits to @razzatazz for the original idea.

(Posting this at the around the forums to show the most people, but The Community threads will be posted in General Discussion).

51 Comments