No Caption Provided

Who wins and why

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Composite(Post-Crisis and beyond) would win.

Most recent version of Darkseid loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid and swiftly.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who?

Avatar image for deactivated-61eed97ca43b6
deactivated-61eed97ca43b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Challenger. He is a cosmic character while avatar darkseid is barely planetary. Darkseid avatar is equal in power to terrax who can destroy planets without effort. Has matter, earth, energy, and cosmic manipulation. And has a axe that can transmute matter. Challenger is a galaxy to multi galaxy level threat with the power primidorial. He can do whatevr galactus can, who can do whatever darkseid can. He wins no difficulty. He doesnt beat true form though.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@joaquin12 said:

Challenger. He is a cosmic character while avatar darkseid is barely planetary. Darkseid avatar is equal in power to terrax who can destroy planets without effort. Has matter, earth, energy, and cosmic manipulation. And has a axe that can transmute matter. Challenger is a galaxy to multi galaxy level threat with the power primidorial. He can do whatevr galactus can, who can do whatever darkseid can. He wins no difficulty. He doesnt beat true form though.

This is complete wank. Challenger was getting hurt by Wasp and other Avengers fighting him. Hulk was laughing at his strikes even after being sent into orbit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While yes i barely looked into the charcter the things I said are wank but that doesn’t change my mind.

Since there a

is literally not one site on the power primidorial I can’t really look into it but i can compare him to other characters. Since he and grandmaster both share the same love for games, I think it’s fair to compare them. Grandmaster is definitely more than planetary with matter manipulation that goes to the molecular level, nearly limitless energy manipulation and insanely boosted stats. And immortality in nigh invulnerability. That’s grandmaster who is solar system to galaxy level. Idk why I said multi galaxy level. Like I said grandmaster still wins.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While yes i barely looked into the charcter the things I said are wank

So your opinion is completely wrong but you stand by it anyway?

Since there a

is literally not one site on the power primidorial I can’t really look into it but i can compare him to other characters

Bad idea. The Power Primidorial is used in different ways by the Elders of the Universe.

Since he and grandmaster both share the same love for games, I think it’s fair to compare them

It really isn't considering Grandmaster beat Challenger and banished him for eons.

That’s grandmaster who is solar system to galaxy level

He really isn't on a consistent basis, and Challenger isn't Grandmaster.

Like I said grandmaster still wins

Grandmaster ain't here

Vegitoblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Challenger was outright stated to be unable to destroy Earth.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I read challenger, Idk why I just assumed it meant the space shuttle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: my bad typo

yes Ik that grandmaster beat challenger and banished him. That was a game, not a fight I believe

while the grandmaster isn’t consistent im looking at the times when he is at the higher point of his power. But they both have the power primidorial as well as the other elders. The power primidorial is one thing. It gives the same powers Equall to all the elders. Now the elders use that power in different ways but they all have the same powers.

darkseid has ok matter manipulation when others of challengers level like grandmaster who outsmarted him I believe can manipulate matter at a planetary level.

no i never said my other thing was right I said myself that the things I said were wank. But now that I look into the charcter and see actual feats and things he’s done that aren’t wank I still believe that he will win. Once again my other opinion was wank but my new opinion isn’t

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wot_m8

I thought Darkseid lowball died five years ago? I guess not... apparently he isn't even Planetary anymore.

Looking over what the Challenger can do, Darkseid bitch slaps him to death.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@joaquin12 said:

@professorrespect: my bad typo

yes Ik that grandmaster beat challenger and banished him. That was a game, not a fight I believe

Grandmaster still overpowered him and banished the guy in the first place.

while the grandmaster isn’t consistent im looking at the times when he is at the higher point of his power

.....so highballing then? Bad idea considering Grandmaster hasn't been on those higher points of power for a good while.

But they both have the power primidorial as well as the other elders. The power primidorial is one thing. It gives the same powers Equall to all the elders

And as already stated, they don't use the Primidorial in the same way. Some exhaust it for immortality while others used it for raw power like Champion or whatnot. Assuming one acts like the rest is really poor reasoning because it has never been the case.

darkseid has ok matter manipulation when others of challengers level like grandmaster who outsmarted him I believe can manipulate matter at a planetary level

He's never done that.

@wot_m8 said:

I thought Darkseid lowball died five years ago? I guess not... apparently he isn't even Planetary anymore.

Looking over what the Challenger can do, Darkseid bitch slaps him to death.

He's sub-Sups in Rebirth still, getting soloed by Clark alone and sent packing. He ain't getting lowballed when that's exactly how they write him as.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

whatever I don’t care that challenger isnt the level of other elders. The point is they are all almost around the same area in power. Some are weaker and some are stronger but all are way more than planetary to solar system level. Give me feats from darkseid and feats from challenger because you’re not giving me too many darkseid feats you r just bringing down challenger hes a lesser known character so he doesn’t have too much information I got my info by comparing him to similars like grandmaster who is literally him because if they do use their power for different reasons they both happen to use their power for the same reason which is to play games. I’m highballing grandmaster wether or not his better feats are older or not.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

whatever I don’t care that challenger isnt the level of other elders. The point is they are all almost around the same area in power

Also not true. Some of them are really down there in terms of feats and use gear more than anything else.

Give me feats from darkseid

I'm not arguing for Darkseid. I'm arguing against your wank, which isn't based on anything concrete.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: That’s just what I’m saying. There isn’t anything concrete to base him off of. No respect threads, no websites, nothing I can’t find anything anywhere. I can only find his powers which is power primidorial and even that has almost nothing with it. I have no other way to find feats or power level. I use what is given which is almost nothing. The way I base him is by comparing him to similar (although according to u they are completely opposite from each other) characters like grandmaster. The way I compared is the fact that they are both elders, with the power primidorial (which I can only assume is similar to the poster cosmic,) that are obsessed with games and the fact that they have the same obsession makes me believe that they have at least the same range of power. Could you care to elaborate because I honestly don’t know what to say. You say it’s “wank” but there’s really nothing I can find that isn’t “wank”