• 69 results
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@blackestnight93:

They had a brief fight in Hellsing: The Dawn which takes place about 30 years before Hellsing. Alucard ran away, leaving a young Walter alone to get his shit wrecked by The Captain

I know. Thats why I said a "Real" fight lol.

Oh lol

Observer25O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jedixman said:

@observer25o:

If you're going to bump a thread, please post something of substance.

Are you insinuating that my rather substantial post is not of significant substance compared to others who merely say a single line or sentence (e.g. Alucard wins/stomps) without any concrete evidence or open speculation (supported by evidence)? Kindly don't attempt to paint me as a fool when such a comment is unreasonable and insulting.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Don't get me wrong Girlycard's little expressions after getting kicked by The Captain were funny, but I feel like theres so much more to be desired with him. Both in fighting skill and character.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#54 JediXMan  Moderator

@observer25o:

Apologies. For some reason, on my page, all your post included was a quote of the OP, and nothing else. Now there's content there.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Don't get me wrong Girlycard's little expressions after getting kicked by The Captain were funny, but I feel like theres so much more to be desired with him. Both in fighting skill and character.

Well, sure there was. If they did have a serious rematch, I'd say Alucard would have to bring his A game if he were fighting a serious Captain

Observer25O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@observer25o:

Apologies. For some reason, on my page, all your post included was a quote of the OP, and nothing else. Now there's content there.

Apology accepted.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@observer25o said:

It's a very difficult one to answer (as there are too many variables). The fight would be incredibly long and arduous, but if Alucard were to sneak in a bullet from his guns to The Captain's heart while he's in human form (before they run out of ammo), without him noticing, then he potentially could beat the Captain. If he can't then, the fight would lead to a draw.

I think you got this pretty much right. Either Alucard high-diffs or it'll be a stalemate. Even if Captain is at full wolf power, Alucard can still shoot silver into his heart. Alucard has caught Captain off guard before, and if he has unrestricted access to his supernatural powers which he can fully exploit with his cunning, he can conceivably pull it off. At full power, Captain is a large wolf which means plenty of blind spots. If Alucard can somehow find a way to slip right under Captain's belly and fire his gun, Cap dies.

P0tAt0SaLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By P0tAt0SaLad

I know that this is an old thread BUT, I have to say, Captain Stomps. There was an interview regarding Captain, and it was stated that he was the most powerful character before the events of the Level 0 Release. Now, Captain looses because Alucard has become basically God.

Also, I saw 2 arguments that I want to address

1) He was killed by Seras. Yes he was, but if you were paying attention he was holding back. There is no argument here. He could have killed Seras off the bat, but didn't because he wanted death. Like all the immortals.

2) Seras was getting used to her powers in the fight. No, she wasn't at that point she killed about 16,000 nazis at least. And when Integra asked her she said she was comfortable even Anderson said she was.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By katrurius17
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Seras was able to defeat The Captain then what chance does he have against Alucard?

P0tAt0SaLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Captain was holding back. He could have killed her in the werewolf form. Then he changed back into his human form to compensate for her. S that he could have a somewhat honorable death. He was the last werewolf after all.

Also, he was able to overpower Walter on MANY occasions when Alucard couldn't. Actually, Alucard got the crap nocked out of him at first.

sakanjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was an interview regarding Captain, and it was stated that he was the most powerful character before the events of the Level 0 Release.

Could you give me the link, because I heard this mentioned once before but could never find source. Is it an interview with the english cast that I could find it on Youtube, or was it with the japanese producer?

P0tAt0SaLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sakanjo I read it 4 years ago, I can't really remember. Also, sorry for the late reply to this, I don't use this account very much.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard ez win

Wildmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Wildmike

The Captain wins, although not without difficulty.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

If Seras was able to defeat The Captain then what chance does he have against Alucard?

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holding back or not, The Captain is still outclassed by Alucard in virtually every factor.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 socajunkie  Moderator  Online

Besides intangibility, The Captain isn’t bringing anything to the table Vampire Walter didn’t bring better.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard stomps

aiwass666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, a kick was enough to split alucard into two and he will definitely not let the crimson fucker shoot him like some lax doll you all think he is.

He could regenerate from getting stabbed by those shadows of Seras and he ate someone in his mist form(?) So I guess he can attack in any form. He was able to tank wires of Walter. The younger one as well.

I will go with Captain.