• 69 results
Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

A battle thread that was surprisingly not made.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Both are bloodlusted.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feats and info on Captain please.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

If Seras was able to defeat The Captain then what chance does he have against Alucard?

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alucard stomps hard, he has blessed silver bullets

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@picallo3798: Captain holds back and uses his main powers, the giant wolf form and intangible mist form, very briefly and still whoops Seras's ass, who at the time was a true vampire like Alucard and easily stomped entire legions of Nazi vampires and one of the top vampires of the Millenium, Zorin Blitz, who had the power of illusion.

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Captain held back and even gave her the only weapon that could kill him. In this thread I am talking about a non holding back Captain hell bent on annihilating Alucard.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sithlantern93 said:

@juiceboks: Captain held back and even gave her the only weapon that could kill him. In this thread I am talking about a non holding back Captain hell bent on annihilating Alucard.

Seras had also just gotten her powers and wasn't very confident in them. After Pip gave her a pep talk she matched him blow for blow. Seras by feats is slower than Alucard and managed to keep up, Alucard shouldn't have any trouble. Not to mention he has Dandy Man who could negate The Captain's healing and circumvent the need for silver to kill him..even though his guns are already silver. Whereas..how can The Captain actually win here?

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: First off what is that from? Ive only seen the original Hellsing. And Hellsing ultimate had too much anime kidiness for my liking.

Moving on I dont see this guy giving Alucard too much of a hard time. He's got some pretty cool powers but the multi-headed dog form Alucard uses is awesome and creepy. Its a giant blob of eyes and death. Where this guy could resist Sera's attack I dont see him doing that against Alucard, he's alot more powerful than Sera Sera is a full vampire here, but we all know age matters. Alucard is VERY old and has amassed abilities that are just downright ridiculous. Also this was a good showing but if Sera can take him I dont see Alucard losing. Would be a good fight to start (like all of Alucards fights) then he goes all out and destroys. Like always. Alucard ftw.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798: Captain's mist form can easily make his dog or shadow attacks useless since it him against Seras's. Btw, in Hellsing The Dawn, Alucard refused to face the Captain, showing a hint of worry imo. This battle is much closer than you think. @juiceboks: Mist form. Also incredible speed.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@sithlantern93 He'd have to go tangible to attack, and Alucard is still faster than him. The Captain would have no way of putting him down either..

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: Well sure but then he cant attack in that form either. And the point still stands that I dont think he can just withstand Alucards power like he did Sera's. He showed alot of worry when Incognito faced him. We all know how that turned out. So he could just turn into mist but then that wouldnt give him a win either. He'd have to change to attack, then blob of death.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hand to hand fight, Cap wins everytime. Guns included, cap loses.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the captain even shrugged in fear when alucard released his level 0

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Summons Baskerville, ends in sex. (Doggy style)

PapaMidnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Captain

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately we have no idea what the Captain's upper limits are. He only used his full power very briefly and then stopped using it once it became obvious Seras wasn't ready to face something like that. Yes, Seras was able to match him blow for blow when they got into a straight boxing match. But that was him using his basic human form. Not his Half Wolf form or the Mist Wolf form. In other words, Seras was only able to match his weakest form in physical power, and even then only won because the Captain gave her his only weakness and seemingly CHOSE not to escape her shadow grip by turning into mist like he did earlier in their fight.

I personally believe the Captain would've been a match for Alucard using his Mist Wolf form and his mix of incredible speed and intangibility. We just didn't see enough of him to say for certain.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard because he is fast and intangible too

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard wins after a good fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NothingClever

Alucard wins after getting kicked literally to pieces several dozen times (and loving every minute of it).

Alucard won't let himself die to another monster. The Captain does not have the means to keep Alucard down whereas Alucard has at least one way of taking him down (silver bullets).

Unfortunately we don't know the effect of silver on The Captain's mist form (would it still cause damage or somehow dissipate the "magic" inherent in the ability or just pass through?) or if he can die any other way (beheading for example, which seems to work on lesser vampires though not Alucard and presumably would have worked on Anderson).

Though the manga plot seems to clearly indicate that real monsters like Alucard, The Captain, even The Major only die by their own machinations/choice.

Bonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The captain would take this,he's just to strong

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hans Gunsche

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Captains stays in base, he gets stomped. If he transforms into a werewolf, Alucard could still take it with high-diff. If Captains goes full-wolf, then Alucard would find it extremely difficult to put Captain down.Jackal and Casull are more likely to be destroyed when they collide with Captain's brute force. Alucard doesn't have the strength feats to match Captain nor can he plow through his flesh easily. Baskerville likely gets crushed, and captain can mist-shift to get through Alucard's shadow spikes. With no way to reach Captain's heart, Alucard's offensive arsenal is pretty much shit. Whereas it wouldn't be hard for Captain to squash Alucard's body and rip him apart. And assuming his stamina is limitless, I doubt it matters that Alucard has millions of lives with which to resurrect.

EoS alucard stomps any version of captain, though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard comfortably.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard's bullets are silver tipped, he wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30 JediXMan  Moderator

Alucard stomps. The Captain is good, but not at Alucard's level. There's a reason that they didn't send the Captain to fight Alucard.

Though I'd say that the Captain is stronger than Seras; Seras only won because the Captain wanted to die.

My order is this: (positions may vary)

1. Alucard (with or without Schrodinger)
  2. Walter C. Dornez (prime / young / vampire)
  3. Alexander Anderson (Nail)
  4. The Captain
  5. Seras Victoria (post-blood)
  6. The Dandy Man
  7. Alexander Anderson (maybe. Might be below Luke)
  8. Rip Van Winkle
  9. Luke Valentine
  10. Zoran Blitz (her place in the list varies)
  11. Walter C. Dornez (old)
  12. Seras Victoria (pre-blood)
  13. Jan Valentine
cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cpt_nice

@jedixman said:

Alucard stomps. The Captain is good, but not at Alucard's level. There's a reason that they didn't send the Captain to fight Alucard.

Though I'd say that the Captain is stronger than Seras; Seras only won because the Captain wanted to die.

My order is this: (positions may vary)

4. The Captain
  6. The Dandy Man
  8. Rip Van Winkle
  9. Luke Valentine
  13. Jan Valentine

I agree with all of that except base Anderson should be higher. He gave level 0 Alucard trouble, has feats and hype that put him near Captain level and implied he was confident he could take post-blood Seras.

I would put him below Cap and above Seras or between Seras and Dandy

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

4. The Captain
  6. The Dandy Man
  8. Rip Van Winkle
  9. Luke Valentine
  13. Jan Valentine

I can see the top 4 being as they are. But there's no reason why Alhambra should be higher than Anderson when Anderson is faster, a better fighter, can negate Alhambra's regen, and has massive durability. I remember Anderson tanking Alucard's Jackal, Casull, Rip's bullet, and Alhambra's cards in London. It's a closer fight with Seras, but Anderson is still a better fighter, more durable, and can negate her regeneration.

I don't see Luke above Zorin, but he's possibly above old Walter. Luke was shitted on the most by Alucard, who was barely fighting him the whole time. Zorin, at least, was able to land a few punches on Seras. Plus Luke was but a Warrant Officer whereas Zorin and Rip were Lieutenants and part of Millennium's elite Werewolf unit.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:
  4. The Captain
  6. The Dandy Man
  8. Rip Van Winkle
  9. Luke Valentine
  13. Jan Valentine

I can see the top 4 being as they are. But there's no reason why Alhambra should be higher than Anderson when Anderson is faster, a better fighter, can negate Alhambra's regen, and has massive durability. I remember Anderson tanking Alucard's Jackal, Casull, Rip's bullet, and Alhambra's cards in London. It's a closer fight with Seras, but Anderson is still a better fighter, more durable, and can negate her regeneration.

He didn't tank the Jackal. He took one shot and it took Anderson's arm. The bullet hurt him, but no, it didn't kill him.

6-9 are up in the air for me, though. I'm not certain as to how I'd place them. The only reason I put Anderson there is because I thought that the Dandy Man gave Alucard a better fight than Anderson did, but in the end, it's true - Anderson was a beast, and he was capable of fighting Alucard even in the end.

I might swap 6 and 7. Hell, I want to put him above Vampire Seras, too, but I don't know if he is.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JediXMan  Moderator
@cpt_nice said:

I agree with all of that except base Anderson should be higher. He gave level 0 Alucard trouble, has feats and hype that put him near Captain level and implied he was confident he could take post-blood Seras.

I would put him below Cap and above Seras or between Seras and Dandy

Perhaps. I'm tempted to give him the #5 slot.

But the top 4, for me, are solid. Those 4 look to be in the right order.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Captain fails to kill Alucard, just like Anderson and the rest.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I agree, given Walter does not have his time limit, he could probably handle Nail Anderson

I remember Anderson tanking Alucard's Jackal, Casull, Rip's bullet, and Alhambra's cards in London.

Luke was shitted on the most by Alucard, who was barely fighting him the whole time. Zorin, at least, was able to land a few punches on Seras. Plus Luke was but a Warrant Officer whereas Zorin and Rip were Lieutenants and part of Millennium's elite Werewolf unit.

Like other said, he did not tank the Jackall.

That is a bad comparison since Alucard >>>>> Unblooded Seras and Alucard complimented Luke and went level 1 just for him, which is a sign of him having some degree of skill. Zorin was a lot slower than him, so I think he would murk her. She mostly won against Seras because of her mind tricks, which would not work on Alucard.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JediXMan  Moderator
@cpt_nice said:
@jedixman said:

I agree, given Walter does not have his time limit, he could probably handle Nail Anderson

In my opinion, that version of Walter isn't even amped; he just had his youth restored.

That's why I like to refer to that as Walter in his prime, not vampire Walter. I think that he was capable of all of those feats back when he was in his 20s-30s. The implication that I got from the Major and the Doctor is that they just gave him his youth for a day. So Walter's skill progression would be:

1. Prime Walter
  2. Young Walter (WW2)
  3. Old Walter

Young Walter I'd put above Luke Valentine.

@cpt_nice said:

That is a bad comparison since Alucard >>>>> Unblooded Seras and Alucard complimented Luke and went level 1 just for him, which is a sign of him having some degree of skill. Zorin was a lot slower than him, so I think he would murk her. She mostly won against Seras because of her mind tricks, which would not work on Alucard.

I don't know about this. The implication that I got from his fight is that Alucard wanted to further humiliate Luke, not that he needed to go to level 1. Luke hadn't done anything to Alucard that Alucard couldn't easily tank, while Luke needed to dodge and was afraid of the Jackal. Regardless of level, a shot from Alucard did incapacitate Luke, in the end. Luke was giving it his all while Alucard casually just sat in his throne smiling; he didn't even properly fight Luke like he did Anderson (who, after thinking more on it, I think I put above Luke).

I'd say that base Alucard could have won; he just wanted to have some fun.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cpt_nice

@jedixman:

He went through the same vampirization process as the other nazis, he just went through it too fast and it was aimed at making him young again, that is what made him deteriorate. The process would also have amped him, at least a bit, imo.

I think Walter in his prime is comparable to how he was in OVA 9, but slightly weaker.

The implication that I got from his fight is that Alucard wanted to further humiliate Luke, not that he needed to go to level 1.

Neither is true. Alucard genuinely thought Luke was capable of more, which is why he was obviously disappointed when he went Level 1 and it turned out Luke was going all out from the start. He thought Luke was testing him as well.

Luke hadn't done anything to Alucard that Alucard couldn't easily tank, while Luke needed to dodge and was afraid of the Jackal.

Sure, but nothing Zorin has in his arsenal can hurt Alucard either. She is a lot slower than Luke (his speed was impressive enough to gain praise from Alucard) and her trump card does not work on him.

I'd say that base Alucard could have won; he just wanted to have some fun.

This is true, Alucard going all out in base could have won, but I think using Luke's showing vs Alucard to put him below Zorin does not really work.

Maybe we are talking besides each other. For me, Luke's showings against Alucard put him above Zorin, not below, despite how you COULD perceive them as poor. Then again, receiving praise from Alucard and making him go level 1 is more than I would ever see Zorin do.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PhantomRant

@jedixman said:

He didn't tank the Jackal. He took one shot and it took Anderson's arm. The bullet hurt him, but no, it didn't kill him.

I'm using "tanking" in the context of "he took it and was still able to keep on fighting". Even when it blew off the chunk of his arm, it didn't really slow him down. On top of that, he also endured Rip's bullet and Alhambra's cards. Alhambra's cards alone wouldn't really affect Anderson's fighting is what I'm saying. I use "no-selling" in the context of "he took it with minimal damage" nowadays.

6-9 are up in the air for me, though. I'm not certain as to how I'd place them. The only reason I put Anderson there is because I thought that the Dandy Man gave Alucard a better fight than Anderson did, but in the end, it's true - Anderson was a beast, and he was capable of fighting Alucard even in the end.

I typically see differences in how Rip, Zorin, and Alhambra are ranked. There are several "top strongest hellsing" videos on Youtube that show this.

Between Alhambra and Anderson, alucard released Level 1 and stomped Alhambra in like ten seconds. Anderson was able to trade two sword clashes with Level 0 Alucard and even drew blood from Alucard's cheek. I don't think Alucard would choose a human who's weaker than someone who he made squeal like a pig as a worthy opponent to kill him.

@cpt_nice said:

Like other said, he did not tank the Jackal.

See my first response to JediXMan.

@cpt_nice said:

The punches I'm referring to are the ones Zorin gave to post-blood Seras. I'm saying a bloodlusted post-blood Seras isn't far off from an Alucard who released Level 1 just to have more fun.

Alucard may have complimented Luke, but it's clear at the end of the fight he massively overrated him. He thought Luke was much stronger than he thought he was, and released Level 1 only because he thought Luke had a lot more to show. Instead, he effortlessly curbstomped Luke, who couldn't fight back at all. Releasing Level 1 was unnecessary, and Alucard barely even tried to fight him until he released Level 1.

There's no reason why Luke would win against Zorin. Yes, he's much faster than her by feats, but his guns aren't worth anything. They're just a pair of normal M1 garands - they're not killing a top Millennium vampire. Zorin would dodge/regenerate until Luke runs out of bullets. On the other hand, Luke has no defense against getting put under an illusion or nightmare. After that, Luke will stop moving and Zorin can just cut his head off.

@cpt_nice said:
Sure, but nothing Zorin has in his arsenal can hurt Alucard either. She is a lot slower than Luke (his speed was impressive enough to gain praise from Alucard) and her trump card does not work on him.

But do you agree that Zorin's hax would work on Luke? Or Alhambra or Rip? You can compare Zorin vs. Alucard, but Zorin's trump card not working on true vampires is a result of a bad ability match-up. On the other hand, pretty much everyone else in the series, some of whom are above Luke, have not been proven to be able to dispel it. I think that is a fairer comparison than comparing Zorin vs Alucard with Luke vs Alucard.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrant: Alright, I did not know you were talking about Zorin punching post-blood Seras in the face, that is a good point.

And I agree her hax would probably work on Luke, Rip etc, because of the full vampire thing. They don't have any blood in them from the people they sucked dry (if any, I don't even think we ever see them do that).

But you could argue for that reason she has a terrible match-up vs Alucard as well. Alucard might have overrated Luke, but at least he has impressive speed, he seems in the same ballpark as Alucard and Tubelcaine. Zorin on the other hand, did not display any impressive speed at all.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By Vertigo-

Alucard

Observer25O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93 said:

A battle thread that was surprisingly not made.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Both are bloodlusted.

We have quite the conundrum here. I'm guessing we have Alucard's pre-Schrodinger so we'll work our way from there.

Now, we know that The Captain can die from Silver (which Alucard's guns the Cascull and Jackal contain) but we have absolutely no idea whether or not that is enough to kill the Captain because of The Captain's intangible mist form and regeneration. Strength wise, we know that The Captain is stronger because one kick spilt Alucard in half and caused him to (comically) flee. Speed wise, very similar so we can safely call it even. But the problem here isn't whether they are stronger, faster or that they can regenerate, the problem here is that even if the two were to verse, the Captain has no means of finishing Alucard off while Alucard does (his guns). If this were level 0 Alucard then the Captain might be able to win here (after all, werewolves are the bane of Vampires in popular culture).

But can Alucard do truly beat the Captain in the first place? The Captain is the only person in the series whose flesh wasn't torn asunder by Walter's wires and in the fight against Seras, he deliberately held back just so he could die (he stopped using his werewolf form when he noticed that it was too much for her, gave her the means to kill him with the tooth, and deliberately stopped moving after getting his leg caught in her teeth).

It's a very difficult one to answer (as there are too many variables). The fight would be incredibly long and arduous, but if Alucard were to sneak in a bullet from his guns to The Captain's heart while he's in human form (before they run out of ammo), without him noticing, then he potentially could beat the Captain. If he can't then, the fight would lead to a draw.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JediXMan  Moderator

@observer25o:

If you're going to bump a thread, please post something of substance.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always wished these two would've had a real fight...alas.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Always wished these two would've had a real fight...alas.

They had a brief fight in Hellsing: The Dawn which takes place about 30 years before Hellsing. Alucard ran away, leaving a young Walter alone to get his shit wrecked by The Captain

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93:

They had a brief fight in Hellsing: The Dawn which takes place about 30 years before Hellsing. Alucard ran away, leaving a young Walter alone to get his shit wrecked by The Captain

I know. Thats why I said a "Real" fight lol.