The Brothers death (SCP) vs Death of the endless (DC)

• 56 results
Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Albion21

Who wins and why.

• Round 1: in-character
  • Round 2: Bloodlusted

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know how powerful DC Death is I only know that The Brothers Death created the Tree of knowledge and are above most low elder gods.

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GehennaSheol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death of the Endless should be considerably stronger than all her siblings, considering that she doesn't have to follow any rules (or at least way less) and will one day reap them all.

However the Brothers Deaths have better feats, so I'd give the win to them.

SamaelDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death blinks

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gehennasheol: What is the biggest size of structure Death of Endless can (doesn't matter if directly or indirectly or via scalings) destroy?

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LevTarkovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gehennasheol: What is the biggest size of structure Death of Endless can (doesn't matter if directly or indirectly or via scalings) destroy?

All existence, she is the action of dying representing and personifying herself, she is also the opposite, life, she is living and dying, she not an incarnation or a goddess, she is the substance itself whose function works on the Platonic level, at a certain moment she will take the bacteria, the cells, every living sentient being, the worlds, the gods, the universes, the multiverse, the creation itself, all other creations that will exist in the Void, the Void itself, archetypes, ideas, platonic concepts such as the destiny and free will, the very action of destroying and creating, the desire, dream and reality that apply to everything that exists, and she will also take time itself, erasing any possible of event and space, no more past, present and future. She cannot die because she is herself, and when nothing exists, her work will end and what she will do is ambiguous.

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death of The Endless is the strongest of her siblings. She is the only one who is not bounded by creation.

While not exactly equal, but I think she is close to Lucifer and Michael in power.

Don't know anything about the SCP universe honestly.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not familiar with these characters so I can’t make a constructive comment.

GlaistigUaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death of the Endless.

She is nigh omnipresent, existing not only in The Presence's creation (conventional DC) but other creations as well, throughout the Monitor Mind. She is nigh omniscient, having all knowledge of the future too.

She is responsible for killing everything, or rather ending everything. She can kill the other Endless, the entirety of Presence's creation, and the only ones who are above her are those directly related to Presence or Monitor Mind, i.e., Lucifer, Michael, Thought Robot, Mandrakk and such.

The point is that she can kill the other Endless too, who are extradimensional, conceptual, immortal. She can kill even ideas and time itself. And she herself will never die, even if her body, soul and concept is destroyed, because if she dies she will just become herself again.

Moving on to Brothers Death. They are omnipresent and omniscient too, so let's ignore that area.

They had a rivalry with the Scarlet King and lost a game to SCP-1440, showing that they were at least not omnipotent.

Their tree of knowledge was destroyed. They haven't been shown to be outside of all space and time. And they haven't shown any capabilities at all that would save them from Death of the Endless, who can kill conceptual, immortal, extradimensional beings, or any offensive abilities that would let them end Death of the Endless permanently.

Conclusion: Death of the Endless takes this one

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brothers death lol,luci would be weaker than low elder gods lmfao

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lower Elder Gods Curbstomps all of DC. Brothers Death is pure murderstomp

GlaistigUaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems people misunderstood what I meant by "beyond space and time". Let's call an infinite number of universes a multiverse. Then an infinite number of multiverses a meta verse. An infinite number of meta verses is a peta verse. And so on and so forth.

Even if we multiply this infinity an infinite number of times, let's call it a hyper verse, it will still be within space and time. Here, by space and time, I am including meta space and meta time, peta space and peta time .... hyper space and hyper time.

An existence at this level is infinitely stronger than an existence at one level below, who is infinitely stronger than... infinite number of times.

What I mean by being outside of all space and time, is being outside of even this infinite structure. Brothers Death are at the top of this infinite structure. Death of the Endless is beyond even this structure. When the Presence created the DC world, he created a structure like this.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GlaistigUaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: Forget it, I am not fond of spending effort searching for scans to prove my point on an online debate. Take it as I concede defeat and Brothers Death win.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems people misunderstood what I meant by "beyond space and time". Let's call an infinite number of universes a multiverse. Then an infinite number of multiverses a meta verse. An infinite number of meta verses is a peta verse. And so on and so forth.

Even if we multiply this infinity an infinite number of times, let's call it a hyper verse, it will still be within space and time. Here, by space and time, I am including meta space and meta time, peta space and peta time .... hyper space and hyper time.

An existence at this level is infinitely stronger than an existence at one level below, who is infinitely stronger than... infinite number of times.

What I mean by being outside of all space and time, is being outside of even this infinite structure. Brothers Death are at the top of this infinite structure. Death of the Endless is beyond even this structure. When the Presence created the DC world, he created a structure like this.

That's quite a hilarious NLF you got there. Factually speaking, no fictional character is beyond all extensions of space time. As they will need some variation of space time to even participate in change.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brother death just kills entirety of DC ez

GlaistigUaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: No, SCP itself has such characters. SCP-001 Swann entities are the kind of characters I have described. And they are indeed at least on the level of Presence, probably higher.

GlaistigUaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My point is that Brothers Death are not even the strongest tier in SCP. That would be SCP-001, who is on the level of Presence or higher, and the high elder gods, who are on the level of Death of the Endless or higher.

If it was a contest between high elder gods and Death of the Endless, I would support high elder gods. But Brothers Death are below them, and below Death of the Endless.

Avatar image for deactivated-6109b04bc97d4
deactivated-6109b04bc97d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk..

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: No, SCP itself has such characters. SCP-001 Swann entities are the kind of characters I have described. And they are indeed at least on the level of Presence, probably higher.

Swann too, must exist in some variation of space time.

GehennaSheol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: They do, but from the POV of lower narratives, they'd be completely above it.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rayuzaku
AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCP all rounds negs

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996:

Death of the endless is bound by creation and was point blank shown in overture when dream warped her along with creation like all the other endless

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse: Actually my proof of this also comes from the overture, when Dream said Destiny is bound by creation while death is bound only by what she wants or something like that.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996:

Well regardless of whatever prophetic superficial statement it was, it is obviously overridden by actual shown feats of her not being immune to creation tampering but directly tied to it

LevTarkovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse: Actually my proof of this also comes from the overture, when Dream said Destiny is bound by creation while death is bound only by what she wants or something like that.

The clarification comes from Desire, not Dream, and it is actually "Destiniy is bound to existence" not that it is bound to creation, and the comment is referring to why only dreams define reality, because Destiny is the lived reality itself while Dream is the opposite substance, and it does not say that Death is bound to it but that it is liimited to "what she will or will not accept" while her brother rules all stories so that is the reason he has that job

Desire also speaks of the charge of their functions, not even their existences, because in that same comic it is revealed that the original home of the Endless is Night, non-existence itself, in non-event and non-space, which precedes all creations and Eternity (Void), and that Night in fact even complains that Destiny visits her every so often to bother her with conversations.

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet King solo. brother death now?

what did Dc do to deserve this?

Albion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most platonic and perfect portrayal of absolute Death of all things vs. 3 embodiments of Death that are no even that impressive but wanked to the death.

Death of the Endless wins.

Can you prove that it's wanked thou?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Brothers Death should win.

Avatar image for amnotcharizard2
amnotcharizard2

Forum Posts