With St. Valentine's Day coming up, I felt that nothing sets the mood quite like chocolate and painting the walls with the blood of your enemies. With no further ado, welcome to the Broken Heart Tournament.
In general, this will be set up like most mission tournaments, with an objective in addition to defeating the enemy team. Remember this, because the strongest team can lose to a team better suited to the task at hand. This could range from capture the flag, to a heist, or even to slaying monsters in a scenario-like situation. Keep that in mind as you select your teams.
Each team will compose of 1-3 characters, the limits are as such.
- Telekinesis is limited to 5 Tons. You can use it on your opponent, but cannot use it to pin them or attack them internally.
- Telepathy can be used in illusions, mind reading, etc. No mental shutdowns or complete control.
- 20 Ton Strength Limit (Classic Spiderman)
- Travel speed is limited to supersonic
- Reactions- catching bullets is ok, as is dodging them after fired. Think of Wrath (FMA:B) for the reaction limit.
- No energy projection above Tank busting.
- Maximum durability is Iron Man (MCU)
- Healing factor is limited in that if the majority of the body is destroyed, it cannot heal quickly, and no resurrection-like abilities. (Think Deadpool)
- Summons are allowed, but cannot exceed the limits.
The following abilities are prohibited
- Unavoidable Attacks
- Physical Internal Attacks
- Reality Warping
- Molecule Manipulation
- Power Mimicry/Absorption/Nullification
- Temporal Manipulation
- Perfect Invisibility
Unlike other mission tournaments, the perks are not purchased, but can only be obtained by meeting the prerequisites.
If your character's are actual lovers in their respective story, then for the purposes of all of the matches, they cannot die. They can still be knocked out or incapacitated. Be mindful of this.
If all members of your team are female, your team gains full knowledge of the enemy team.
If all of your teammates have lovers that are not on your team, gain immunity to mental manipulation.
If your characters are from the same universe and are considered allies, 1 member of your team gets 12 hours of prep. The other member may not aid in any way during this time, although they will be aware of what has been done.
You may build a 3 person team, but can only use two of them in each match.
Not on my Ship!
If your team all are shipped, but they are not in a relationship, you select where the battlefield will be.
If all members of your team are male, your morals are negated.
If all of your team members are representative of the LGBTQ community, then you may negate two enemy perks.
If your team members are all considered good, you may choose to trade the scenario for PVP. This must be done before the debate begins.
If your team members are considered evil, you may select your own groups starting location in the matches.
If you only select one character, you gain access to all of the other perks (except for Love Triangle).
May the best debater win!