The Bride equipped - Katana

Gazelle - Prosthetic legs

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gazelle, she is too fast and nimble for Kiddo.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna need to say Gazelle 8/10 but all in long tough battles. The Bride is a survivor and a determinator but Gazelles combat speed and unique offense makes it hard to for me to see a reliable offense for her to win.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Beatrix can take her.

Gazelle has the speed advantage, but here's where I argue for The Bride. She's smarter, more resourceful, arguably more skilled, strong enough to take down a building FULL of enemies -- the 88's and Gogo and O-Ren -- without much rest in between, and strong enough to punch her way out of her own coffin after being buried alive under mounds of dirt.

Eggsy walked out of his fight with Gazelle without a single cut, or scratch on him. A better combatant in Beatrix can't hang? Nah.

Avatar image for dantethetravele
DanteTheTravele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gazelle is scary af but the Bride has shown more fighting skill and I could see the Hanzo sword slicing through those prosthetic blades. Plus I'd say Kiddo's more formidable than Eggsy.... Hary Hart on the other hand would mop the floor with the Bride imo

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beatrix can take her.

Gazelle has the speed advantage, but here's where I argue for The Bride. She's smarter, more resourceful, arguably more skilled, strong enough to take down a building FULL of enemies -- the 88's and Gogo and O-Ren -- without much rest in between, and strong enough to punch her way out of her own coffin after being buried alive under mounds of dirt.

Eggsy walked out of his fight with Gazelle without a single cut, or scratch on him. A better combatant in Beatrix can't hang? Nah.

This ^^

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the above posts

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to gazelle. her fight was more impressive.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Gazelle wins.

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beatrix is much smarter and skilled. Gazelle has the advantage because she is a crazy kickboxer asset with prosthetic legs but Beatrix would just toss her sword at her and the end.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Beatrix is good against sword users and unharmed opponents but she fails miserably against other type of weaponry, as evidenced by her fight against Gogo. I think Gazelle stands a big chance.