Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cerberus369616

The Blob as seen in the 1988 Movie at the end of the Movie before it's defeat

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in the middle of an abandoned downtown Chicago.

Morals off

No BFR

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think everyone's disappointed you didn't mean the guy who's power is his morbid obesity.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

I think everyone's disappointed you didn't mean the guy who's power is his morbid obesity.

This, and either one solos.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkgenex: How so? I'm really curious. have you seen the Blob from said movie?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

By punching it?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cerberus369616

In case people have no idea what the Blob is, It was a mass without any organs that dissolves any organic matter and converts it into it's own Mass. The only weakness it had was that it could be incapacitated by cold tempratures. At the end of the movie it had be come massive enough to steamroll vehicles and flatten humans. It was a pretty powerful monster.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cerberus369616 Not powerful enough. Colossus is techno-organic metal so I doubt it could even assimilate him if he let it try and it can't get through Juggernaut's forcefield. Both are way too strong for it to take over, and they can punt it into the next state in one go.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The juggernaut could just throw it into space or thunder clap it and splatter it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cerberus369616 said:

@juiceboks: Cool story? No BFR? In the OP?

..I didn't mean that's how they win, I was just giving you an idea of the strength they possess. They're way too strong and durable for it to take down.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs drags it up to the arctic circle and holds it there until it freezes to death. This could be a good fight if you didn't pick such a strong team.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By w0nd

Juggs drags it up to the arctic circle and holds it there until it freezes to death. This could be a good fight if you didn't pick such a strong team.

Can they drag it or would it just change to a more liquid type goo between their fingers?

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkgenex

@cerberus369616: Yes, it can't take either of them down because it's main weapon is to hold people in and quickly digest them, these two won't be harmed at all by it, even if they were to get caught they'd easily get back out.

Either one thunderclaps or BFR's it to space, either one solos.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cerberus369616

@juiceboks: I'm well aware of them being stronger than the Blob, nothing suggests it even breaks Class 100+, But how do two "Invulnerable" bricks beat an equally "invulnerable" Blob creature? It's just a mass a moving goop. It's like saying they punch a pond or a cloud. I'm honestly just curious as to how they would deal with it. I'm not saying the Blob wins but what do they do to it when their primary asset for harming something (punching) is taken away? Are Colossus and Juggernaut clever enough to try using alternative win methods or do they let the natural stalemate occur?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: I'm well aware of them being stronger than the Blob, nothing suggests it even breaks Class 100+, But how do two "Invulnerable" bricks beat an equally "invulnerable" Blob creature? It's just a mass a moving goop. It's like saying they punch a pond or a cloud. I'm honestly just curious as to how they would deal with it. I'm not saying the Blob wins but what do they do to it when their primary asset for harming something (punching) is taken away? Are Colossus and Juggernaut clever enough to try using alternative win methods or do they let the natural stalemate occur?

They thunderclap and splatter it across 5 miles. Done.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Isn't splattering it across a distance BFR? And separating it doesn't actually kill it or anything, the Blob has been shown that it can reform and each individual piece is just a new Blob the can potentially grow to the same size on their own. Not really a win, even vaguely.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cerberus369616 said:

@juiceboks: Isn't splattering it across a distance BFR? And separating it doesn't actually kill it or anything, the Blob has been shown that it can reform and each individual piece is just a new Blob the can potentially grow to the same size on their own. Not really a win, even vaguely.

No that counts as incapacitation because it's never shown regeneration on the level sufficient to reform from something like that. There would be no pieces left as the force alone would liquefy it. It's either that or you created a match that can't have a winner and this should be locked.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: You obviously have no clue about Juggernaut's abilities. He has an indestructible force field which can withstand almost any impact. That is like thinking battery acid could melt superman prime. Blob has no way of beating Juggernaut even if it was the size of a mountain.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By w0nd

@bannyhaha said:

@w0nd: You obviously have no clue about Juggernaut's abilities. He has an indestructible force field which can withstand almost any impact. That is like thinking battery acid could melt superman prime. Blob has no way of beating Juggernaut even if it was the size of a mountain.

I asked if they could grab hold of something that could turn to liquid, or if blob could actually do that..... Never said anything about blob beating Juggs, never said anything about blob increasing his size either....

are you in defense mode 24/7 or something lol...all i did was ask a question about blob and you gave me a description of how juggs powers work, which i know...so thanks?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Cream_God

Stalemate i suppose

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut solos

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Juggsy or Piotr solo

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Z'