The Black and White Guardians (Dr Who) vs Lord Chaos and Master Order (Marvel)

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JackKnight
The Black and White Guardians (Dr Who)
The Black and White Guardians (Dr Who)

vs

Lord Chaos and Master Order (Marvel)
Lord Chaos and Master Order (Marvel)

I thought I'd make this thread seeing as I am a big Dr who fan and The Black and White Guardians do remind me of both Lord Chaos and Master Order from Marvel so I thought I'd make this thread! :D

Rules:

• Both teams are at full power.
  • Both teams have full knowledge of each other.
  • Morals off.
  • The Black Guardian fights Lord Chaos.
  • The White Guardian fights Master Order.
  • Win by ok.

Which team wins and why?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_Imperator

I would have put them against their opposite, Order VS Chaos and Order vs Chaos, but here we go.

How powerful are the Lords of Chaos and Order? The Guardians are more powerful than Chronovores and Eternals, so above universe destroying level, but beyond that all the feats I believe we have are of them either limited by something or following their own rules of not using their full power.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JackKnight

I would have put them against their opposite, Order VS Chaos and Order vs Chaos, but here we go.

How powerful are the Lords of Chaos and Order? The Guardians are more powerful than Chronovores and Eternals, so above universe destroying level, but beyond that all the feats I believe we have are of them either limited by something or following their own rules of not using their full power.

Well as there names apply, Lord Chaos is the living embodiment of chaos and Master Order is the living embodiment of order, together they are the cosmic balance in Marvel.

They are two of the most powerful abstracts in Marvel and are only a few levels below Eternity, Infinity, Death & Oblivion.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Ironically Death of the Whoverse is subservient to the Guardians.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JackKnight

I didn't know that the Dr who verse had it's own version of Death!!! Though I am very knowledgeable about Dr who (Seriously I know almost everything about Dr Who) but I didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Death in the Dr who universe anything like Mistress Death from Marvel or Death of the Endless from DC?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator said:

I didn't know that the Dr who verse had it's own version of Death!!! Though I am very knowledgeable about Dr who (Seriously I know almost everything about Dr Who) but I didn't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Death in the Dr who universe anything like Mistress Death from Marvel or Death of the Endless from DC?

She is an Eternal, and in a loose sense on of the Doctor's grandchildren.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@the_imperator said:

She is an Eternal, and in a loose sense on of the Doctor's grandchildren.

How powerful is she compered to Mistress Death from Marvel or Death of the Endless from DC?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Probably weaker, I was just bringing it up to make a joke. IDK much about Death in Marvel, but from what I have heard she is ridiculous.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Probably weaker, I was just bringing it up to make a joke. IDK much about Death in Marvel, but from what I have heard she is ridiculous.

Yea Mistress Death is very powerful but she's far from unbeatable, Death of the Endless on the other hand now she is powerful!!!!!!!!

But anyways getting back to the fight, I think the fight ends in a stalemate or The Black and White Guardians win.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jackknight: seriously, we have so few feast by which we can make judgements

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I strongly dislike Dr Who. I don't want to comment on this, simply because I'd say Team Marvel out of principal.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@the_imperator will tell you ore about both the Black and White Guardians.

Not much more, because the best feats we have are when the 6 Guardians are all working together.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator said:

@jackknight said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@the_imperator will tell you ore about both the Black and White Guardians.

Not much more, because the best feats we have are when the 6 Guardians are all working together.

what happened then?

They effortlessly curbstomped a Chronovore and rewrote its existence, laughed off an all out attack from a Q level Eternal, and are considered the undisputed rulers of all the transcendental beings in the Whoverse, other than unnamed hinted at groups, the Grace, and maybe the mindless swimmers. Considering they rule over the Elder Gods/Old Ones, beings that can pop universes by manifesting in them, the Guardians together are a force to be reckoned with. however, we don't know if they are all equal, or if some have more power than others, etc. So we can scale down at all.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Crystal Guardian is the Celestial Toymaker, the Red Guardian represents Justice, Azure is equilibrium, and Gold is Life and Death. Which means the Eternals Life and Death are most likely directly subservient to Gold. Time most likely directly serves Azure, and Pain most likely directly serves the Black Guardian.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: toys get their own guardian but life and death have to share?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: toys get their own guardian but life and death have to share?

Heys the Guardian of Dreams/illusions/games/etc., but since him being a Guardian is from a book, I listed his name from his only appearance on the tv show.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Doc who doesn't extend any farther back than 9th Doc, sadly..

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Black and White Guardians should win.

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I strongly dislike Dr Who. I don't want to comment on this, simply because I'd say Team Marvel out of principal.

Wow, you're a douche. "I have no idea who these characters are, THEY MUST SUCK COZ DR. WHO IS GHEY!"

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@comicstooge said:

Wow, you're a douche. "I have no idea who these characters are, THEY MUST SUCK COZ DR. WHO IS GHEY!"

Not really. They're just fictional characters, man.

That hardly makes me a douche if I happen to vote one team over another, regardless of my reasoning.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#24 SC  Moderator

@thegoddamnmasterchief said:

Thats just honesty. User admitted they dislike some characters/franchise so would be biased out of principal. Not really something that entitles you or any other user to name call or mock them. Please refrain from interacting with other users this way, as you have been warned about a few things in the past few days. Nothing serious, just being a bit more polite and civil would go a long way. thanks.