The Beyonders vs DC Team

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Beyonders come to the DC multiverse with the goal of wiping it out and starting over. The Spectre senses them even before they arrive and he quickly gathers a team from across space and time to defend the DC reality.

Team 1: Beyonders

No Caption Provided

vs

Team 2: Golden Superman Prime, Classic ION, ZH Parallax, Classic Spectre, Cosmic Armor Superman

Rules

• Everyone bloodlusted
  • Win by total obliteration of the other side

Can the heroes defend the DC continuity, or will the be the final, final crisis?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beyonders. Pretty handily in this case.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC dies.

AbyssFleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would pay good money to see the beyonders stomp the overrated wanked bot cosmic armor superman

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

Biggest threats could be classic Spectre and Thought Robot, but it's not enough in this case for them to win

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sungsam

I hear Beyonders are like Kryptonite to Abstracts.

So if Spectre counts as an Abstract, then Beyonders clear anyway I think.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

I hear Beyonders are like Kryptonite to Abstracts.

So if Spectre counts as an Abstract, then Beyonders clear anyway I think.

The Spectre is not an abstract.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reason thought robot doesn't solo?

Voice_of_Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would pay good money to see the beyonders stomp the overrated wanked bot cosmic armor superman

He isn't any of those things lol. But the beyonders do win.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normally thought robot gets the beyond the multiverse supporters... that logic doesn’t work against the beyonders, since they’re also beyond it.

By feats beyonders.

By scaling beyonders.

By beyond the multi verse argument 3 ivory Kings> one thought robot.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Beyonders.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Beyonders dominate them.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC gets terminated

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#17  Edited By KrleAvenger

This team is weaker than Marvel Abstracts and the Living Tribunal. And we all know how their encounter with the Beyonders turned out.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Beyonders win.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sungsam

OP should have included the Great Evil Beast, 5D Imps, Writer and Primal Monitor and all the Endless, including Mother Night and Father Time to the team. They're all not Omnipotent, and they're all DC's Multiversal and Dimensional Powerhouses. This is the only way to make this a non-Stomp.

Yet again, all the Endless are Abstracts. So because Beyonders are kryptonite to Abstracts, so Beyonders > Endless.

Or are cross-fictional abstract rules allowed?

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I never seen where it said the beyonders are kryptonite to abstracts? The beyonders are from another multiverse (beyonder realm) and are just ridiculously strong.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sungsam

@kilgpmktra said:

@sungsam: I never seen where it said the beyonders are kryptonite to abstracts? The beyonders are from another multiverse (beyonder realm) and are just ridiculously strong.

I believe @thehierarchy had a scan on that or something where an author compared the Beyonders killing the Abstracts, and Beyonders getting killed by non-Multiversals to Superman getting killed by Kryptonite while Batman is immune. Basically, denial of power scaling. It's merely implied, but that's the best interpretation to my honest opinion, but correct me if I'm wrong anyway.

EDIT: Here it is!

No Caption Provided

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

And hey, Kryptonite or not, I still think Beyonders are Multiversal. But them being an anti-Abstract Kryptonite (if this interpretation is true) just adds as a bonus to how powerful they are anyway imo. Which puts them ahead against a Multiversal Abstract.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@kilgpmktra said:

I believe @thehierarchy had a scan on that or something where an author compared the Beyonders killing the Abstracts, and Beyonders getting killed by non-Multiversals to Superman getting killed by Kryptonite while Batman is immune. Basically, denial of power scaling. It's merely implied, but that's the best interpretation.

EDIT: Here it is! Correct me if I'm wrong.

No Caption Provided

And hey, Kryptonite or not, I still think Beyonders are Multiversal. But them being an anti-Abstract Kryptonite (if this interpretation is true) just adds as a bonus to how powerful they are anyway imo.

Yep that was it, I think it would be either the Beyonders being kryptonite or the heroes being the kryptonite. Although the Beyonders representing the kryptonite would make more sense with the way it is phrased.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Warlockmage

Any reason thought robot doesn't solo?

ooh oh oh because hes overrated and his like 4 feats arent good enough to beat Oblivion let alone the Living Tribunal?

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Sweet! I never seen that. Thanks

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders and comfortably. People need to stop taking what Tom Breevort says literally. He is not saying what you guys think he is saying. As always you guys look to deep into what he says.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#28  Edited By KrleAvenger

Beyonders and comfortably. People need to stop taking what Tom Breevort says literally. He is not saying what you guys think he is saying. As always you guys look to deep into what he says.

Not to mention that things he says are either false, misleading or make absolutely no sense 95% of the time.

No offense to him of course but it is what it is.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

Not to mention that things he says are either false, misleading or make absolutely no sense 95% of the time.

No offense to him of course but it is what it is.

A lot of people don't understand that when these writers/editors respond to our social media answers(which they FIND ANNOYING) they are lowkey trolling us or just give lazy/vague answers. Point is they don't care about these vs debates like we do. Breevort is the SAME person that said Odin would stomp the Phoenix Force.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman solos

Lord_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord_of_Light

@sungsam: @thehierarchy:

Beyonders were not Kryptonite to Abstracts, what Brevoort simply explains is that how could Doom and Strange kill those Beyonders who were massively more powerful than them and Abstracts, by saying that they used their weakness against them ie gathered multiple Molecule Men and used them as bombs, now throw the same Molecule Men bombs against Abstracts and it would do nothing, since they are not weak to that.

On-topic: The Beyonders.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sungsam

@lord_of_light said:

Beyonders were not Kryptonite to Abstracts, what Brevoort simply explains is that how could Doom and Strange kill those Beyonders who were massively more powerful than them and Abstracts, by saying that they used their weakness against them ie gathered multiple Molecule Men and used them as bombs, now throw the same Molecule Men bombs against Abstracts and it would do nothing, since they are not weak to that.

On-topic: The Beyonders.

Perfect Explanation. I agree then.

Makes the most sense than the meaningless ranting of post 27-29 that explain nothing.

Lord_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lord_of_Light

@sungsam said:

Good Explanation.

Makes the most sense than the constant ranting.

Thanks. : )

If you don't mind, to add more to what was said, - The main reason Molecule Men bomb affected The Beyonders was because Molecule Men and Beyonders share an energy link, they basically sent a "trojan virus" through that link and killed the programm ie The Beyonders.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheTruthIII

@sungsam said:
@kilgpmktra said:

I believe @thehierarchy had a scan on that or something where an author compared the Beyonders killing the Abstracts, and Beyonders getting killed by non-Multiversals to Superman getting killed by Kryptonite while Batman is immune. Basically, denial of power scaling. It's merely implied, but that's the best interpretation to my honest opinion, but correct me if I'm wrong anyway.

EDIT: Here it is!

No Caption Provided

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

And hey, Kryptonite or not, I still think Beyonders are Multiversal. But them being an anti-Abstract Kryptonite (if this interpretation is true) just adds as a bonus to how powerful they are anyway imo. Which puts them ahead against a Multiversal Abstract.

That was my scan from that overblown LT vs Lucifer debate lol, unless you're referring to another occasion. But Breevort isn't always a solid source, considering he claims HotU was non-canon, which a lot of people (including @thehierarchy) have logically disputed.

OT: Beyonders stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonders.